Student Nurses: Hayley

Story Info
Hayley helps Ben feel better at 2:00 a.m.
4.1k words
4.54
163.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddwriter
ddwriter
149 Followers

Poison Huckleberry and the Student Nurses: Hayley

Prologue: While camping alone in northwestern Montana, Ben accidentally brushed his penis on the leaves of a poison huckleberry bush when he went out of his tent to urinate during the night. Poison huckleberry causes intense itching but no visible rash, and it is not transmissible from one person to another. By daybreak he was in intense discomfort and could hardly refrain from scratching his penis so hard that he nearly made it raw. He quickly drove to a nearby hospital he had passed the evening before, urgently needing relief from the itching. The hospital happened to house a nurse training program.

After being admitted, Ben was given the choice of receiving injections to control the itching, or to have an experimental anti-itch cream applied topically by hand. He opted for the manual treatment method, but had been told by the nurse manager that if he appeared to be too uncomfortable with the manual application, or by the sexual arousal it may cause, he would be switched to injections. The student nurses had been told that if the patient became distressed or complained or became demanding, they were to report his behavior so that an injection regimen could be implemented. So, Ben resolved to pretend to be reasonably comfortable and agreeable, no matter now intense the sexual frustration caused by the frequent manual treatments.

Upon admission Ben had signed an agreement to allow his condition to be used for teaching and educational purposes in exchange for receiving free medical care. Because he couldn’t refrain from scratching during sleep as well as while awake, his hands were restrained by wristbands attached to cords tied to the head of his bed, resulting in his being unable to reach below his chest. To avoid even the slightest abrasion by bed sheets, and to prevent the accidental absorption of his medication by the sheets, he had to be kept unclothed and uncovered, so his genitals were in the open air at all times. For this reason, he was placed in a private room.

At the time of this episode involving Hayley, Ben had been in the hospital for four days and had become extremely horny. Several student nurses rotated duty in applying his treatment every few hours, or when he rang his call button when the itching became uncomfortable. The nurses had been instructed by the nurse manager to not concern themselves with patients’ sexual needs; their duty is solely to administer the prescribed medical treatment. They have also been told to not permit Ben to masturbate, since this would diminish the chemical effectiveness of the drug being applied topically to his penis.

Due to the unusual location of his dermatological condition, which was limited to but extending the full length of the shaft of his penis, the nurse training administrator had a special interest in using his condition for teaching purposes. His presence in the hospital was attracting much attention among the female nursing staff and students, perhaps partially because Ben’s erect penis is eleven inches long.

# # #

Student nurse Hayley was on duty from 11pm to 7am on the night reported in this episode. Ben awoke about 2am, his penis itching intensely, preventing him from returning to sleep. Reluctantly, he pressed his call button. Ben wasn’t sure how much more sexual frustration he could tolerate. He only knew the itching had to be stopped.

Hayley arrived at his bedside in less than a minute. She was 20 years old, medium height and slender build, a sweet temperament, dark hair, white, smooth skin -- and large, soft, stunningly beautiful breasts. Hayley seemed to enjoy putting her breasts on display by wearing half-cup low-cut bras and letting the top few buttons of the blouse of her uniform be unbuttoned, especially when she worked night shift. Ben suspected that she loosened a couple of extra buttons when she came by herself to administer his treatments; when she was accompanied by other nurses, her blouse was buttoned all the way to the top. Despite being something of a tease, she cared deeply for the comfort of her patients.

“Itching getting to you, Ben?” she asked as she squeezed a dollop of the viscous anti-itch cream into the palm of her right hand.

“Yeah, I can’t get back to sleep,” Ben answered. “Sorry to bother you in the middle of the night.” He squirmed from the intense itching of his penis.

“No problem, it’s my job,” Hayley answered, professionally. “I like to help my patients feel better.” Ben’s seven-inch flaccid penis rested heavily on his thigh. Haley picked it up with her slickened hand, glanced at the second-hand of her watch, and began the 60-second treatment, consisting of rubbing the cream into the skin of his shaft with long slow firm strokes. Some nurses applied the cream with their fingertips; Hayley preferred to wrap her hand around it and pump up and down, up over his corona and back down to the base. Ben’s penis quickly achieved its 11-inch erect stature.

“I’m sorry I always get a har . . , er, I mean an erection. But I can’t help it. It’s kinda embarrassing,” Ben said, trying to keep his mind off Hayley’s stroking hand.

“Don’t worry about that at all, Ben. I’m a professional nurse, or at least I will be one soon,” replied Hayley. “I’m only here to administer your medical treatment. Don’t think of this as a sexual situation. Anyway, you’re a healthy young man, and your reaction is completely natural.” She continued the treatment nonchalantly, glancing at her wrist watch to check the time. Thirty seconds to go.

Like the other nurses who administered his treatment every couple of hours, Hayley was secretly intrigued by the size of his member. “I suppose it’s not very professional of me to say so, Ben, but you certainly have a magnificent organ – outstanding, if you’ll pardon the pun! Your girlfriends must have a lot of fun with it.”

“Uh, well, I don’t have much luck with girls,” Ben replied, trying to remain calm while Hayley continued to stroke. “I never know what to say.”

Ten seconds to go. Ben felt an orgasm approaching and tried to remain completely calm and motionless, hoping that Hayley would not notice that he was about to come so he could finally get relief after four days of tormet. Five seconds. Two seconds . .

“There, that does it,” Hayley said matter-of-factly, stopping her stroking only seconds before Ben would have spurted. She kept her first wrapped tightly at the base of his throbbing shaft, feeling it pulse in her hand. “Feels like you got close, Ben. This must be very frustrating for you.” She kept her hand tightly around his shaft, longer than may have been necessary. Ben assumed that she was simply feeling his pulse in a clinical, objective way.

“It is,” affirmed Ben, trying to sound relaxed. “But I’m getting used to it,” he lied. Despite the intense frustration of having his ejaculation halted just before it began, the excitement of being brought to the brink of orgasm by a beautiful, buxom nurse’s hands was more enjoyable that the frustration was unbearable.

Hayley’s voice softened as she wiped the excess medicated cream from her hand, looked from his pulsing penis to his face. “I really wish I could do something for you, Ben. I feel so bad for you. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?” As she spoke, she leaned toward his face and fluffed up his pillow. The cleavage of the tops of her breasts was directly in front of his face.

Ben could think of nothing but those breasts, but tried to avert his gaze to retain a bit of dignity.

Noticing his struggle to politely avoid staring at her chest, Hayley said, “Ben, I notice you seem to like looking at my breasts. If it would help you feel better, I could unbutton my top so you could see them better. Or would that just make you more frustrated?”

“I would like that. Thanks for caring about how I feel. I really appreciate it. It seems like some of the other nurses just like to torment me.”

Hayley slowly unbuttoned her blouse, from top to bottom, watching Ben’s face as she did so. Halfway down, she paused. “Should I stop, or would you like for me to continue?” she asked.

“Please go on,” replied Ben, his eyes riveted on her chest.

When the last button was undone, she slowly pulled apart the sides of her blouse, revealing two bulging beautiful mounds, supported by a too-small half-cup underwire bra. The tops of her large dark nipples were clearly visible through the thin opaquely transparent material comprising the upper part of her bra. After a moment of letting Ben’s hungry eyes feast on the display, she looked down at herself, saying, “Oops! Looks like I should have worn a less revealing bra tonight. This one doesn’t leave much to the imagination, I’m afraid. I hope this is not too frustrating for you, Ben.”

“No, I’m feeling ok. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful. I really appreciate your letting me look at them.” Ben knew that if he showed too much discomfort and frustration, Hayley might cover herself up or, worse, report his behavior, which could cause the nurse manager to switch him to the injection treatment. Despite the intense congestion in his groin caused by the arousing view, he tried not to appear uncomfortable.

“Well, since there’s not much left to show, I could go ahead and take off my bra. Would you like that?” Hayley offered. “My intention is to help you feel better, not to make you feel worse. So you must tell me if you’d prefer that I cover myself up.”

“No, I’m fine,” Ben lied, his voice husky with erotic tension. “I think seeing your breasts might help distract me from my discomfort.”

Hayley unhooked her bra in the front, slowly letting the cups separate slightly.

“Last chance,” offered Hayley. “Just tell me if seeing me topless would be too hard for you – oh, I’m sorry – a slip of the tongue,” she chuckled, glancing down at his jutting penis.

Ben could now see the deep cleavage between her soft globes, as well as the curved bottoms of her breasts. The partially separated bra cups just covered her nipples and some surrounding skin. He stared shamelessly.

“Go ahead,” he urged. “I’d like to see the rest.”

Hayley slowly parted her bra, revealing her nipples a fraction of an inch at a time. She kept her eyes focused on his as he watched her becoming naked. She teased him like this for what seemed like several minutes of aching anticipation.

Ben nearly gasped as her full breasts and dark puffy nipples finally came into complete view. With a shrug of her shoulders she dropped her blouse and bra on the bed, leaving her completely topless. She let him gaze at her naked breasts for several moments.

“Are you OK, Ben? Do you want me to cover up?”

“No, I’d like to look for awhile. I’m sorry to stare at you. It’s just that you’re so beautiful. I don’t mean to embarrass you,” Ben responded.

“Actually, I kind of like being appreciated. I’m not embarrassed, so you don’t need to be either. Stare at my breasts as much as you want,” she invited. She sat down on the edge of his bed and extended her arm across his body to support her weight. Her right breast swung to the side, lightly touching the head of his still-throbbing penis.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Ben,” Hayley giggled softly. “I didn’t mean to touch you that way.”

“No problem,” Ben replied. “You’ve had your hands all over me, so it’s OK to touch me with other parts of your body, too.”

Taking Ben’s response as permission, Hayley moved her body so her right nipple lightly grazed Ben’s frenulum, the sensitive area on the underside of his penis, just beneath his glans. She swung her breast slowly back and forth, causing her nipple to rub back and forth on that sensitive spot. Each time they touched, Ben’s cock would spasm involuntarily.

After a few nipple-to-frenulum touches, Hayley’s nipple became erect, which seemed to embarrass her when she look at Ben’s face and realized that he saw what happened to her body. “I shouldn’t be doing this,” she said as much to herself as to Ben. “I’m supposed to be helping you, not making myself feel good.”

“If you can see me with an erection, than it should be OK for me to see you with an erection,” Ben countered, hoping to prevent Hayley from withdrawing.

“Well, still, I should keep my attention on what you need, not on myself.” She quickly stood up again, causing her breasts to sway again. She stood still, nude above the waist, her hands clasped behind her back, watching him watching her. He noticed her nipples puckering, imagining that she was getting aroused by displaying her naked breasts to him.

After a few minutes of silent staring, Hayley decided to offer Ben more to watch. “My boyfriend likes the ‘jiggle’ effect, do you?” she quizzed. “He likes for me to hop, like this.” She put her hands on top of her head and hopped up and down on her toes a few times. “Do you like?”

Ben could barely utter a word, totally mesmerized by Hayley’s bouncing, milky, bare breasts.

“He also likes for me to twist side to side, like this” Hayley continued the show. Ben suppressed a groan of agony, staring at her breasts swinging back and forth.

“He also likes to come between them,” she said, demonstrating by pushing her breasts tightly together with her hands. “Would you like for me to show you how we do it?” Without waiting for his answer, Hayley leaned over his midsection, one hand on the outside of each breast, and swallowed his throbbing erection between them. She squeezed her breasts together tightly, and moved them up and down on his 11-inch member a few times. “Does this feel good to you, Ben? I’d love to make you come this way.” She paused, but continued to move her breasts up and down on his erection. Ben hoped desperately that her pause meant she would go ahead and let him come between those magnificent breasts. But, then, she continued, “It’s too bad that’s not possible.” Ben suffered his crushing disappointment in silence.

Hayley continued, “When my boyfriend ejaculates, he likes for me to spread his semen around on my breasts with his penis, like this.” She grasped Ben’s iron-hard cock with one hand and rubbed its precum slicked head around her breasts a minute or two, before thrusting it into one of her nipples. “One time I made him spurt right onto my nipple, like this.” She pushed the tip of his penis hard into her nipple. “It felt really weird, but really good, too. His hot semen shooting right into my nipple was a turn-on for both of us.” Gripping his cock tight at mid-shaft, she continued to rub his glans on her nipple, pressed at least two inches into her soft flesh. Ben felt his orgasm beginning to start deep in his groin. He kept completely still, hoping that he could come before Hayley realized it.

But he groaned out loud.

“Oh, Ben, I’m afraid I’m making your discomfort worse. I’m so sorry.” Hayley abruptly stood up, standing topless beside his bed, looking at him with compassion in her eyes, wiping his precum from her nipple with her hand. “What can I do to make it up to you?” She leaned over his face to fluff his pillow, her bare breasts suspended just inches above him. Ben reached up and lightly touched the side of one breast with his left hand.

“You can touch them with your hands, if you want to. But won’t that make your frustration hurt even more? Remember, you must tell me if you want me to cover up.”

Not speaking, Ben reached up with both hands to squeeze, caress, and fondle her breasts. Hayley remained motionless for several minutes, allowing Ben to explore them fully.

Hayley murmured as her hanging breasts were being fondled, “Oh, Ben, I’ll do anything you want that I’m allowed to. Anything. But I can’t get in trouble with the nurse manager, and of course I can’t interfere with your treatment.”

“Oh, I need to come so bad,” Ben groaned. “Can’t you make me come, please?” he pleaded. “Please, please, please” Ben was begging now, having lost all hope of preserving his dignity.

“Oh, I wish I could, Ben, I truly do. I would love to give you relief. I would even let you come inside me.” Hayley paused a few moments, gazing at his pulsing member, seeming to ponder letting his 11-inch cock slide into her wet vagina.

Ben sensed that she was considering the possibility. He lurched against his restraints, helplessly.

Hayley abruptly shook her head quickly side to side a couple of times, coming to her senses. “Ben, I would love to. I can almost feel your beautiful organ sliding in and out of me. I’m getting wet, just imagining it. But you know I can’t. The head nurse would find out and I would be in trouble. Besides, your treatment program doesn’t allow it.”

Ben threw his head against the pillow and arched his back, groaning in agony, his body contorted with tension. “Please, please, Hayley, I can’t stand it,” he begged. “You’ve got to help me!”

“Ben, I want to comfort you so bad. I hate seeing you in such pain, and I feel guilty for making you suffer even more. I’ve been so selfish. Maybe it would help to nurse a little while? Babies need comfort nursing, even when they aren’t hungry.” With that, Hayley supported herself on both arms, suspending her breasts over his face, and put one nipple to Ben’s mouth, saying, “Close your eyes and relax while you suckle. Let your mind forget about your horniness. Just suck and let go of your tension.”

Ben sucked eagerly for several minutes on her left breast; then she switched to her right one, cooing “Go back to sleep, baby, go to sleep.”

Ben did not go to sleep.

As his sucking continued, Hayley’s breathing became deeper. “This is really turning me on, Ben. I’d like for you to keep sucking, unless you’d like to go back to sleep.” Ben sucked more steadily. Hayley shifted her legs apart, slipped her right hand down the front of her skirt, inside her panties, and began to rub her clitoris. In a few minutes she had a barely stifled orgasm, which was evident although she tried to keep quiet. Ben just kept sucking, wishing desperately that he could also come, but enjoyed helping Hayley come by fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples.

Hayley finally pulled away, breathless. “Oh, Ben, that was wonderful. Thanks so much. But what can I do for you? Would you like to smell my finger? My boyfriend likes my smell.” She put her finger to his nose, then slipped it into his mouth. “He likes the taste, too. Do you?”

The smell and taste of a woman nearly drove Ben wild in his unbearably horny state. Hayley looked down at Ben’s throbbing erection, which was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. “Well, since you tasted me, can I taste you?” Hayley asked.

Without waiting for an answer, she put her mouth around the head of his cock, licking off his pre-cum, and slowly stroking his shaft. He groaned deeply, in velvet agony.

“Ben, I feel so bad. I wanted to comfort you, and I’m afraid I’ve only made your frustration worse. I’m so sorry. Would a partial semen extraction help you now, or only make you hurt more?”

The “partial semen extraction” technique had been used a few times by the nurses when Ben seemed too close to ejaculating before the 60-second treatment period was completed. It consisted of allowing only one drop of semen to emerge from his penis, then letting his arousal subside before continuing with the remainder of his treatment. This technique slightly anesthetized his penis so that the treatment could be completed. The nurse manager had demonstrated the procedure on Ben, with all the students gathered around his bed watching intently. She instructed them to use it only when necessary. However, the students seemed to enjoy testing their skill and sensitivity. Two Vietnamese students were particularly skillful, but that’s the topic of another episode in this story.

Ben was so desperately horny that he hoped he could somehow trick Hayley into stroking him just one second too long, so he could finally spurt. “It might help,” he said, recovering his composure a little. “Let’s try.”

ddwriter
ddwriter
149 Followers
12