Student Satisfaction

Story Info
She forces her lecturer to strip in class.
1.4k words
4.32
44.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lecture was as dull as the lecturer was hot, though her beauty was contained within a mask of severity. Julia had long given up listening to the words, but the music of Dr Svensson's voice with its lilting Swedish cadence was mesmerising. Julia wanted to melt into her, become her, make love to her... though not once had she seen any hint of attraction in those piercing blue eyes. Never had she seen herself the warmth so clear in the photograph of Dr Svensson and her husband that hung on the wall in the lecturer's office.

Julia had to content herself with lustful fantasies, imagining herself, perhaps, bent over Dr Svensson's desk and given a thorough spanking for her failure to pay attention in class.

But Julia disliked thinking of herself. Far more exciting to imagine being Dr Svensson and using that beautifully athletic body the way the goddess intended. Julia watched her striding back and forth, talking with a baffling passion about numbers, of all things.

Julia could almost feel the silk dress shirt against her arms, the wool of the charcoal trousers against her thighs. Smiling to herself, she imagined herself as Dr Svensson, unbuttoning her top button to tease Julia and her classmates.

Her eyes widened as reality mirrored fantasy. Without pausing in her explanation of the product rule, whatever that was, Dr Svensson's hands unfastened that very same button Julia's eyes were fixed on.

The glimpse of breasts, the edge of a white vest or bra, was intensely erotic. Julia saw two boys at the front whispering in sudden excitement. Dr Svensson frowned at them. "Do you have something to share with the class?"

They shook their heads, and she continued with her rules and differentiations. Julia's heart was hammering. She felt sure she was the cause of the button's sudden release. She tried projecting more commands: "Do the next one!" and so on - but nothing.

With a wistful sigh, Julia made an attempt to follow what was now being said about the chain rule, thinking there were far better uses for chains than calculus, which she'd hated at school and hated even more now, except that she got to watch Dr Svensson glide about in front of her. Again, imagining herself as the lecturer, she could almost feel the constriction of the bra, the tight elastic of the knickers. The desire to be free of clothing, starting with this next button.

Again Julia was jolted out of the fantasy by the startling coincidence of Dr Svensson undoing a button, still apparently unaware of having done anything. Around Julia, the whole class was awake as never before, staring at the open 'v' in the lecturer's shirt. "It's me doing it," Julia whispered. The itching arousal of boredom transformed into an urgent heat, desire pulsing hungrily within her.

This time she had a better sense of what she needed to do. It wasn't about projecting commands, it was about becoming one with Dr Svensson and doing it to herself. Still, it took a few minutes to get the hang of it, her own fundamental disbelief fighting against her, but one by one she undid the buttons of Dr Svensson's shirt, the whole class watching spellbound.

Not that anything much was revealed beyond the vest. While Dr Svensson wrote trigonometric functions on the board, Julia focussed on the feel of the jacket, how tight it was, uncomfortable, too warm. Stupid to wear a jacket indoors in such heat. Off. Take it off. The shirt too. Don't want to get ink on it...

For the first time, as she held the shirt in her hands, Dr Svensson looked confused about what was happening. Julia could sense the questions bubbling in the back of her mind, but pushed them firmly away. Dr Svensson shrugged after a moment, laid the shirt over her jacket on the back of the chair, and returned to the board to resume her discussion of the tangent.

Any guilt Julia felt lost out to her curiosity - her curiosity to see how far she could push this manipulation, but also her curiosity to see Dr Svensson unclothed. Could she take it even further still? Laughing, she said to herself, "Baby steps, Julia. Baby steps."

Next she concentrated on the vest, a simple garment, and cheap. Very unflattering. It made her feel self-conscious. And it's not like she was ashamed to show off her body... Several times, Julia had Dr Svensson on the edge of removing it, only to lose her hold on the lecturer's mind. Dr Svensson was breathing heavily, and anger glinted in her eyes, but not directed at anyone in particular, more a general accusation levied at the entire class.

Julia tried a different tack, and imagined that someone was standing behind the lecturer, running strong, warm hands up under the vest, breathing warmth against the side of her neck. Dr Svensson closed her eyes and moaned, and Julia had her whip the vest off over her head before she realised what she was doing.

The vest dropped from her fingers to the floor, and she opened her eyes with a shocked expression. In a panic, she turned to face the board, and in huge capital letters wrote, "STOP!!!"

Before turning back to the class, she bent down, tugged off her shoes, and threw them sideways across the room at the one of the doors. Her earlier anger was gone. Her expression was pleading. "One important application of this is polar motion," she said. "Distance and direction are intimately related." She was using the words of her lecture to try and block Julia, but as her lips formed the word 'intimately' she blushed and her hands moved to unzip her trousers, so that the white of her knickers peeked through the fly.

She whirled back to face the board, but even as she did so she popped the button. Keeping her back to the class, she drew circles and vectors, talked rapidly about angles and time derivatives, hammering dots over letters for some reason, and all the while her trousers fell inch by inch, tugged by gravity to the floor, until she was forced to let Julia kick them off her. She turned back to the class, tears glistening in her eyes, and for the first time Julia really felt bad about what she was doing...

And yet, what Julia hadn't realised - from the glimpses she'd had inside Dr Svensson's mind - was suddenly, astonishingly obvious to everyone. The lecturer's knickers were soaked with her arousal. Her mind was still fighting Julia, but her body was betraying her utterly. "Velocity," she said with determination, "is the time-derivative of position." Absent-mindedly she removed one sock. "Acceleration is the time-derivative of velocity." And the other. "All of these have direction and magnitude."

Dressed in nothing but bra and knickers, she paced back and forth in front of the class, her hands agitated for reasons that had nothing to do with what Julia wanted. She glanced anxiously at the clock, but there were still five minutes left to go. "These are all three-dimensional concepts," she said, gesticulating wildly in illustration, and hardly resisted at all as Julia unclipped the bra and eased it from her shoulders. Perhaps there was even a sigh or relief as the perfectly shaped breasts were freed and the pressure eased from the large, hard, prominent nipples.

Dr Svensson stared down at herself with an air of defeat. "Let's just get this over with," she said, and eased her knickers down to the floor without Julia having to do anything, revealing a neatly trimmed bush as blonde as her long, Scandinavian hair. "Class dismissed," she said. Pointing to the door, she added, "Everybody out now."

Julia stayed where she was, and soon the lecture theatre was empty apart from herself and her naked lecturer. Dr Svensson locked the door and turned to Julia. "It was you?" she asked.

Julia nodded. "Yes."

"How did you do that?"

"I don't know. I wanted you to do it, and then you did it."

"I'll lose my job over this."

"Oh, I don't know. I bet student satisfaction has never been higher."

"Will you let me get dressed now, please?"

Julia grinned. "If you must. But please wear something different tomorrow. For the first time in my life, I'm looking forward to integration by parts..."