Student Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Dressed as a slut by a student.
11.9k words
4.6
225.8k
73

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Dressed as a slut by a student

The simple walk to the car park was embarrassing for Jessie as she was still wearing the skirt hiked up, showing off too much leg for comfort. Graham wouldn't let her pull it down and an appeal to Paula didn't help. Unaccountably it was the canvas flat shoes that left her feeling small and insignificant between her two tall students. It was that feeling of helplessness, plus the chance of escaping school before she was found out, that kept her going along with them.

A student had been mistaken for her by the teaching examiner so here she was pretending to be a student while Jenny pretended to be the student teacher. If all went well she could avoid being thrown off the course and losing her career with the help of her students covering for her and pass this final week of her course. After a good night's sleep she would refresh her will power and tomorrow regain control of the class and manage it through Jenny.

At least no-one knew her at this school as it was her first day as a student teacher. The only contact with other teachers was a brief visit to the staff room this morning and so it was hardly likely anyone would recognise her. She looked like a student so would be dismissed as one, hardly noticed in the crowd.

The principal's strident voice was unmistakable and it cut right through her. Jessie stopped right by her car unable to move. Jessie was so close yet unable to take that extra step into the car for a longed for escape. It seemed that everyone was conspiring against her, tripping her up with little misdemeanours, pushing her along an unpleasant track.

Her edginess made it sound as though he were shouting at her. It would be so unfair to be found out now after being so close to escaping school.

"Graham! How are we set for the game?" the principal asked, with enthusiasm.

She listened to every word of their undecipherable discussion expecting any moment her boss would ask what she was up to. Paula took a hold of her arm startling her, moving her out of the way to open the rear car door. Jessie watched it swing as though seeing it for the first time.

Her eyes were wide absorbing the tableau as though it was in black and white, everything in slow motion. Paula shoved her into the back seat. She managed to crane her neck, intently staring through the glass at her boss and Graham, sharing an animated muffled dialogue.

He still hadn't noticed her or that a student, Paula, was about to drive a teachers car out of the teachers car park. Paula leaned over opening the passenger door encouraging Graham to get in.

Jessie heard their conversation flood in without hearing her name being mentioned as she feared it might. At last Graham slid onto the seat with a big smile on his face from the encouragement he had received; she nervously looked out of the back window. Her boss was striding off engrossed in thoughts of the big match this weekend, missing their subterfuge, which was a transgression of school rules on so many levels.

Jessie was supposed to be in charge of these eighteen year olds but it had all gone wrong leaving her in a difficult situation, where she was reliant upon their co-operation. With her clothes and hair pulled into something her students thought would make her look like one of them she had sunk into the role, but that would have to change. As they drove off she ran the absurd little mistake through yet again, wondering how she could have handled it differently.

For a start she shouldn't have let a student pull her skirt up so short or loosen her blouse or let her hair down. She shouldn't have played the part of a student being interviewed so perfectly in a role-play exercise.

When the examiner walked in she should have been aware of him and stopped acting like a stupid airhead student. The student acting as interviewer in their little act thought she was helping out by pretended to be the teacher in front of the examiner. That was the point at which it all went so badly wrong.

In front of the examiner Jenny had usurped her place as teacher while she hid herself among the students. Now Jenny had plans to rule, with the class's connivance, for the rest of the week. If she had stood her ground rather than let the farce take its course she might have saved herself all this messing around.

She was running away from school like a silly little school girl after letting the students take over her class. She felt pathetic. She was a twenty-eight year old experienced woman letting a bunch of teenagers run her around. It was time to make a stand.

She would have to take back control of the class starting right now by taking back her car. They pulled up at a red light so Jessie pulled on the door handle finding the child-lock was on. Jessie rolled her eyes with the irony of it. They started off again so she opened her mouth to tell Paula to pull over.

"What happened to Jenny in the store room?" Paula shot the question over her shoulder, not seeing Jessie react badly.

Jessie cringed in the seat seeming to fold in on her self. She had let Jenny take responsibility for her stupid mistake, letting her pretend to be the student teacher. While covering for her, Jenny had gone into the storeroom with the examiner where something bad had happened. She wouldn't say anything about it but she was taking it out on Jessie.

Jenny's inexperience let her down and in turn Jessie felt terribly guilty at letting her student down. Jessie sat there wondering what he had done to her and what she could do to make it up to the young woman.

Graham opened the door pulling Jessie out.

"Where are we?" she asked, feeling as though waking from a bad dream. The act of taking her car back from them was lost for the moment while shaken up from the guilt over what had happened to Jenny.

"A mall, I'm going to get you some clothes," Paula announced gleefully.

"I don't need anything, just give me a chance to pull myself together," Jessie complained. Graham shoved her shoulder, making her follow Paula.

"You need some clothes to make you look like a student for the rest of the week," Graham stated.

"No. I can't go through with this farce. If I get kicked off the course then I'll just have to accept it," Jessie told them both. She was trying to be firm, not so much for them but her own benefit, trying to build the will power to face such a situation.

"Keep walking. You seem to be forgetting Jenny," he warned her. "Mister Chapman does not like to be made a fool of. He will probably insist the whole class are failed. Jenny would be failed at the very least which will spoil our plans. We're going to the same university and taking the same course," he told her.

"Of course I don't want to get Jenny into trouble. I'll take full responsibility and explain what happened," she said.

"No! You agreed with Jenny to see this thing through. You take her place while she takes yours. It's what Jenny wants that counts," he stated, the tone of voice indicating this was a final decision.

Jessie felt so guilty over Jenny she once again capitulated to a student. The big guy had a hand on her elbow guiding her along behind Paula. Being manhandled by one of her students was a new experience which she didn't care for one bit but didn't have the nerve to make a fuss.

They walked into a store with Paula looking around as though it were a sweet shop. She licked her lips in anticipation while the other two glared at each other.

Graham would have waited outside, not wanting to be seen in a dress shop, but he was not going to take a chance after those words of rebellion. He no longer thought of her as a teacher but someone his girlfriend wanted taken care of. He just didn't want to let his girlfriend down. The two girls were right she had to be watched or she might bunk off.

Paula held up an outfit asking Graham for an opinion. "How would I know, it's on a hanger!" he stated, as though it were a stupid question.

"She'll have to try it on. Where is she?" Paula asked.

"Damn! She's running for it, probably back to the car," he shouted to Paula, while they ran toward the exit.

A crash of sound diverted them to the next aisle. There they found the student teacher collapsed over a store assistant. The young woman had been on hands and knees scraping up chewing gum while Jessie must have walked backwards into her.

Graham smiled at the tactic which would have worked if she hadn't fallen over. They had been running for the door while she hid in the next isle watching them run past. He untangled the two of them, pulling at their limbs.

For a moment he enjoyed the view with the assistants ankle in one hand and his teacher's in the other. The two women were upside down with legs dangling apart. He compared one with the other. The young assistant wore a pair of green panties while his teacher wore a pair of sensible white ones.

The young petite sales assistant was only about a year older than him at nineteen yet he was surprised how they were both the same weight. He looked at her small breasts then his teachers which were squeezed together and falling out of the blouse in a large lump of soft flesh.

He was surprised to find his teacher compared favourably with the young assistant. Paula nudged him and said something he didn't hear so gently put them down then helped them both up onto their feet. He puffed out his chest expecting to be shouted at for the rough handling.

The assistant pulled her clothes together, poking at her hair, looked up at him and smiled demurely. He watched her flutter her eye lashes. Jessie huffed and puffed while at last allowed to pull the skirt down then felt her blouse had burst open.

He hadn't taken much interest in the confident student teacher of this morning but was beginning to notice this flustered woman. He gripped her shoulder with a large strong hand letting her know he had learnt not to let her out of his sight.

She was rubbing her eyes with tears silently falling freely.

Paula noticed a can of cleaning fluid and guessed Jessie had some in her eyes. She pulled up the front of Jessie's skirt dabbing at the tear filled eyes. Paula enjoyed the naughtiness of showing off teacher's panties to Graham while she just stood there blind from flowing tears, unaware and unable to do anything about it.

After a moment's thought Paula put her arms around Jessie. "It's OK honey. We'll get you some new clothes and you'll be fine. Be a big brave girl for me and dry those tears honey-bun," Paula sympathised. Paula deftly cleaned off the remaining makeup with the hem of her skirt.

"Look what you've done to my little sister," Paula remonstrated with the assistant. Her eyes were red from the cleaning fluid but the rest of her face was masked by the skirt still pulled up around her face. Still holding onto her, making sure she didn't show her face, Paula asked to see the manager. "You should have put up one of those plastic signs," she shot at the flustered assistant.

Graham just stood back with a frown on his face wondering what Paula was up to. He was wondering why Jessie was crying silently, while trying not to be turned on by the teachers white knickers. They weren't very sexy but it was the fact of them being something forbidden that made them so interesting.

"I'm so sorry, is she hurt? The manager isn't here," she said, with relief clearly in her voice. Mister Robertson would sacrifice her over a legal dispute with a customer and she needed the job so didn't need this trouble. "We have some sweets on the counter," she began.

"It'll take more than sweets. Look at this skirt," Paula scolded the young assistant, pulling it up to show the mess which was from the make-up not the fall.

"I'll get you a new outfit of course, anything you want," the assistant smiled weakly, while ringing her hands. She could lose some clothing without Mister Robertson noticing or put it down to shoplifting if he did. Just so long as they didn't report her.

With Paula tugging at her clothes Jessie was almost pulled off her feet. She was still struggling with the stinging sensation in her eyes. They were improving but all she could do was let Paula guide her.

"What are you doing?" Jessie exclaimed. Her skirt wasn't just pulled up short it was wrapped around her waist showing off her panties. She looked around the store noticing with relief they were the only ones there.

"Stand still, I'm getting you a free outfit to wear. We need something for tomorrow and I'll buy you another. Can you buy one too?" Paula asked.

"I guess so but is all this necessary," she asked. Paula was shoving her about pulling her clothes off. At least they were in a cubicle but more than that she couldn't see. It was bad enough without her glasses but her eyes stung every time she opened them.

"There's no need," she started to say. Paula pulled her panties down, unclipped her bra, and lifted a leg to slip the panties off, each time unexpectedly attacking from a different angle.

Huffing and puffing from the unrelenting assault she tried to grab at her clothes but Paula was out of the little cubicle with Jessie's hands inches away from grabbing a hold of them. Jessie quickly pulled the curtain closed on her nakedness. She had no idea who was in the store but knew Graham was keeping a close eye on her. A delicate shiver skipped up her spine from the thought.

The day was getting so much more difficult to deal with. Her self-esteem had been dragged away from her like an old coat to be trampled on by the whole class. It was in tatters with the guilt of what she had gotten them all into making it impossible to think straight.

She had let that girl in class pull her clothes about to make her look like one of them which was the first breach of discipline. It wasn't in fun it was in exasperation that she went along with that initial game of role reversal. Damn! Every moment seemed to bring yet another test which she failed miserably.

Being dressed as one of the students was bad enough but she was naked. "Damn it!" she growled. While helpless from being blinded she had let Paula strip her clothes off. She had been stripped of her dignity in class now stripped of everything else in some dingy store. They had her clothes, her car and apartment keys, even her bag with money and credit cards.

At least her eyes were only smarting so she could at least stand opening them a little. She peeked from behind the curtain to see Graham watching her and Paula was returning with an arm full of clothes.

"Here, this will fit," Paula told her.

"I can't wear that I'll look ridiculous," Jessie stated firmly. "Please, just get me some decent clothes so I can go home," she said. She gave Paula a look, pleading for mercy, trying to appeal to a sense of girls' fellowship. Standing there hugging her naked body left a real feeling of vulnerability. There was little choice but to try for sympathy. Instead she wanted to shout at the conniving girl in frustration, but dare not.

"OK! You go out there and explain you're our teacher and want to choose the clothes," Paula said, with arms folded in defiance. Stretched up to her full height she looked down on Jessie dominating the teacher in the small space.

Genuine tears collected in the corner of her eyes. "Well, I, err, should try them on, I guess," Jessie stammered.

"Oh! I forgot, the assistant sent the little girl a lollipop," Paula smiled, with a devilish look on her face. Un-wrapping it, she stuck the sweet in her teacher's mouth. This last small indignity heaped upon all the others was a heavy burden, too much to carry. Paula watched the older woman slump her shoulders, not having to say anything, the whole body language telling of the moral surrender.

Paula was excited at the prospect of actually having her as a doll to dress up. It had worked out just as she had day-dreamed in class. It would be better at home but she would soon have her there. A little giggle escaped her lips. Graham the big football player was actually going to make sure the woman went home with them and once there make sure she obeyed.

"Lift your arms," she told Jessie.

Reluctantly the teacher pulled her arms away from her body not wanting to expose herself to a student, or anyone else. She had always been shy, avoiding communal changing rooms, wearing a bathing suit rather than a bikini and usually dressed modestly.

Her skin was smooth and unblemished, her hair long and silky. Her shape pleased men with a firm bust and heart shaped bottom. Boyfriends, not that there had been many, were pleasantly surprised when they got to know her for she hid her figure in modest clothing.

Paula slowly pulled the tight little top down her teacher's arms and over her head. She no longer thought of this woman as a teacher, rather this was her doll to be dressed and played with. With both arms and head caught in the top Paula took her time looking over the new doll.

Nice slim legs. Her tits were too heavy compared to her little dolls, though these did stand up well. Her ass was too big too. It meant the skirt would be shorter than planned. Gripping the top tightly in one hand she pulled the doll around to inspect its front.

"Hairy! Well I guess that's to be expected," she sighed.

Paula wasn't sure if she was disappointed on seeing a hairy snatch but there again this one wasn't like her dolls at home. A devilish grin spread across her face as she thought about adding this doll to her collection.

Paula watched her doll scrunch its thighs together. Apart from trying to hide her embarrassment she hadn't struggled so far. It was difficult to see why the silly woman had given in so easily but that was Jessie's problem not hers. Again Paula let out a little squeal of pleasure as she finished dressing the doll.

Jessie didn't have to look in the mirror to know what she looked like. Instead she looked down at her feet in the black canvas flats. Even they were what a youngster would wear. There wasn't enough of the top or skirt to cover much of her body but more excruciating than that was the girly style.

The frilly candy floss coloured top had a demeaning slogan emblazoned across her breasts -- 'daddy's gyrl'. The short little skirt was light and fluffy too. Decorated with pink feathers no self-respecting bird would shed let alone flutter.

"It's no good, we'll have to go outside to see it properly," Paula said, with a serious look on her face. The look of dread on the dolls face was amusing. The outfit wasn't what she wanted the doll to wear but it would teach her to do as she was told as after this anything else would seem reasonable.

The curtain was flung aside and a hand in the middle of her back thrust her out into the store. Her eyes were clear now but she wished they weren't. Graham was standing there with muscular arms folded across his wide chest looking bored. He turned toward the two shoppers intending to hurry them up.

His face changed as though it had been wiped with a hand full of happy dust. His eyes opened wide and brightened as though trying to capture the image in detail. He looked her up and down and repeated the obvious movement, avoiding, or simply not caring to look her in the face.

Paula looked around but the assistant was keeping her distance. In a conspiratorial whisper Paula told him, "I couldn't get a bra but managed matching panties." The big guy wasn't stupid by any means but he seemed not to be able to look and listen at the same time.

Paula pinched one of the dolls nipples which got his attention. "No bra," she pointed out. Lifting the short skirt was hardly necessary, "Pink panties," she pointed out. Holding up the skirt, she watched him digest the little pink knickers as though memorising every fold covering the woman's crotch. There wasn't much to see so why was it taking him so long?