Student Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't reach them and I can't go out there like this! Please, I know it's awful to ask, I hate to ask you, can you, please, pull up my panties," she stammered. She closed her eyes unable to look him in the face for he had a gleam in his eyes that spread to his face giving it the look of a small boy in a sweet shop.

She would have laughed out loud and broken the spell in one moment longer if she hadn't closed her eyes. He fumbled at holding her skirt up, unable to tackle the two tasks at once. "Here, let me help, give me the hem and I'll hold it up," she said, with a sound to her voice as though it were an every day task.

He went down on his knees as she lifted the skirt up around the waist. She stood there with the panties hanging down around her thighs showing everything, though not so much as he expected. Her bush had been shaved into a strip of growth down over her pubis. Her legs were clamped together so everything was hidden between her thighs.

If he were disappointed it didn't show. For a moment he just knelt there. She noticed a slight bald patch beginning in the centre of his head which looked as though he would have a monks' tonsure in a couple of years. This wasn't the moment to warn him about a haircut though.

He tried to grab a hold of the panty waist band without touching her thighs but that would be impossible. With fingers hooked into her panties he tugged at them. Jenny hadn't ever had a man pull her panties up before and only one man had pulled them down. She gripped her thighs as though it were a rapist trying to pull them down not a volunteer pulling them up.

"You'll have to, I mean could you, open your thighs please," he said, almost choking on the words.

She knew what he meant but couldn't let him off the hook so easily. "That's not a very polite thing to say Mister Barker," she said, with a soft little gasp.

He tugged at the panties, demonstrating the difficulty. "Oh I see, or rather I can feel, I mean, very well," she said, while clearing her throat making it sound like an imposition. Jenny moved one foot aside then the other, hoping it would seem as though she had inadvertently opened her legs too much.

Looking own at him wasn't a problem for his concentration was all upon her crotch. She felt the panties slip a little and his hands slide against her thighs when he took a fresh grip on them. It was thrilling feeling this mans soft hands brushing her thighs. He didn't have permission to ravage her, only to help in this ludicrous way. She could feel his heavy breath upon her thighs as he began to almost pant. If he took any longer she would be too.

He could see everything now! She could feel a particularly torrid breeze of his breath whip across her lips. If there was much more of that they would plump up and sheen with moisture, as if they weren't already.

Pull them up tight, please," she said. Surely a man wouldn't pull his own pants up so tight, it might do him damage. She was tempted to ask him to smooth them into place. They were pulled tight between her cheeks and up her crotch to much her lips were protruding in them. The white cotton would show a damp patch if she didn't drop her dress quickly.

"Oh! I just thought. No I couldn't ask you to," she said, in a frail voice.

"It's all right, anything you want," he said. Still not looking up at her while she stood with the skirt up showing off the panties.

She was tempted to ask him to kiss her pussy, just to see his reaction, though she had to admit it wouldn't be just for him. "This seems so silly. I won't be able to go to the rest room. You've already, err, well seen everything. I wonder if you could just take them off. I can go to the rest room at lunch time then. I'm being such nuisance I know, I'm sorry," she apologized, as though she meant it.

"That's alright, it makes sense, I guess," he said. He put his hands up to her panties not bothering to try to keep his hands off her thighs. She hadn't complained before so he took a little more of a liberty this time. After all she had asked him to pull her panties down so what did she expect?

"It must look so ugly I understand if you don't like doing this," she commented as he hesitated.

He kept his hands on her white outer thighs just below her hips, reluctant to let go, to pull them down. "Pardon, I'm not sure what you mean?" he asked.

"My, err, down there, is it a messy ugly thing?" she asked, nervously.

"No! Not at all, you mustn't think that, it's quite exquisite, beautiful," he stammered. The shy history teacher hadn't ever seen a woman from this angle before and had never been this close to such a beautiful creature and had never expected to either. He underestimated himself in many ways and in consequence had lowered his ambitions, toward women too.

"Do you really think so? I've never seen it but it feels ridiculous when washing," she calmly stated. "This is so funny, in a peculiar way. Discussing my private place with you, a complete stranger, I think you must be a very experienced man to leave me feeling so relaxed about it," she said.

"It's a pleasure, I mean I don't mind, not at all," he said, trying to sound matter of fact about it as though he were a man of the world; after all he was a geography teacher. "It looks nice, very neat, like an oyster, perhaps," he commented, though he had never seen an oyster before and this was the first time seeing a woman like this. He had fondled a little before doing his duty, but never seen it like this.

He had stopped pulling them down to kneel starring directly at her pussy. Perhaps she should call in some of the guys from her class for a second opinion. She figured most of them had more experience than he did. "Do men actually, I can't ask, it's dreadful," she said.

"What, go on I won't mind," he said, interested in anything she had to say that was dreadful. He was pleased she hadn't scolded him for just holding her panties half mast, with her pussy exposed.

"You will think me a terrible girl, but do men actually kiss, you know, down there?" she said, in a conspirators whisper.

"Yes," he croaked.

"Well! I didn't believe it, didn't think anyone would want to do such a thing. You must think I'm terrible asking such a thing. Am I naive? Inexperienced then, I'm sorry to put you through this but I've never been in this position before. I need to take advantage of your knowledge and experience. What is it like? Kissing it like that I mean," she asked.

"Oh! Silly me, your right, you wouldn't know," she giggled. "I guess it isn't much fun for a man," she mused, and stood thinking a moment. She was hardly innocent but did genuinely wonder what it might feel like. "Would you do me a big favor? I mean if it's not too much trouble and doesn't make you feel sick. I don't suppose it's very nice for you, but if you could I would be so grateful," she hesitantly asked.

By this time he was unable to speak being reduced to a nod or shake of his head. She knew he was too far gone to reason that he was being wound up, or even if he was aware it wouldn't have mattered to him. His mouth hung open with a tongue nearly hanging loose, as though he were the village idiot or a dog waiting for a bone.

She gently eased her hips forward without him noticing she was being a brazen hussy. He lent forward with eyes wide trying to take it all in for posterity. He puckered his lips and kissed. He was desperately trying to remember if any of his friends had said anything that might help. He told himself to use his imagination. But what if he did the wrong thing? Should he blow into her hole as though it were her ear?

He sucked on her lips as she pushed forward maneuvering over his face. Inadvertently he sucked too hard. Her lips and what ever else were there, bits he couldn't identify with a name, by sight, or by feel, were sucked into his mouth. He froze thinking he had hurt her. The sound she made was from an awful agony.

"My! Oh! My! Do it again, please," she hissed.

Still holding her bits in his mouth it all changed from being a mistake to a technique. He rolled them around in his mouth pulling on her lips, licking and sucking powerfully. He listened to her suppressed moans for guidance. Gently biting on her sex he was surprised to hear an excited groan. He was too afraid to bite hard but nibbled and licked as hard as he could. One hard piece of flesh was rubbed and became significant to him when she grabbed his hair and thrust her sex into his mouth.

"Yes, Oh, Yes, please, more, please," she moaned. Although highly aroused she was a woman and aware of the danger if anyone heard so kept the sounds of ecstasy low. If he were to make any noise it would be muffled as though gagged.

"I'm there, keep still, please," she insisted. Holding his head tight she rubbed her pussy over his mouth and nose, finding her nub and tongue, not needing the stimulation yet enjoying it.

"I never knew, I didn't know it could be so," she tried to tell him.

The mild mannered history teacher beamed with confidence as though her were a newly discovered superhero. It was a new discovery of his as well as hers. This first time was more spectacular than all the sexual experiences he ever had, ever. It didn't matter he hadn't cum but he had given her such a spectacular orgasm he felt he was a super stud.

He didn't know she always let herself go, unable to control the lust. Or, at least the few times she had made love it worked out to be a sensual lust filled sexual experience that she couldn't control. Her history was with Graham twice, the teaching examiner once and now with Mister Barker.

Still on a high she had forgotten about their teacher being hidden amongst the students, though he certainly wouldn't notice her or anything else but Jenny. He would believe Jenny was the student teacher or anything else she cared to tell him.