Studmuffin19 and HotCrotchMama

Story Info
They were just what the other was looking for.
7.2k words
4.54
82.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"19 year old man, tall and athletic, looking for no-strings sex with horny, plump women in their forties and fifties. I love to eat pussy and fuck, and I will put my tongue or my cock any place you want me to. Safe sex only." The profile on the internet sex site was signed "Studmuffin19", and had been placed by a man who lived in the same medium-sized city as Audrey. She was glad he hadn't used any silly abbreviations, since members of the site were permitted to place profiles, including descriptions of themselves and of their sexual preferences, with almost no limitations regarding length.

She read it again, and then a third time. "Safe sex is good," she told herself. "You never know what kind of person you might meet on the internet, or where they had been before, or with whom." She was 48 years old, and she thought of herself as being fat, but "plump" was a nicer way to put it. Audrey dearly loved having her pussy eaten, except that her husband, before his fatal heart attack, was hardly ever willing to do it. She liked to fuck, too, but her husband had never been much good at that either. She decided to respond to the profile, and try to arrange for a meeting in a public place, such as having coffee in a restaurant.

"Dear Studmuffin19, her reply began. I am a horny, plump, 48 year old widow who loves to have her pussy eaten and loves to fuck almost as much. Let's meet somewhere and get to know each other better, and see where it leads." She included the general area of the city where she lived, and signed her response "HotCrotchMama", the name she used there. Because of limitations in communicating through the site, she included an email address she had opened for contacts with people like Studmuffin19. After sending it, she hoped she had done the right thing, and that the young man was sincere, and not just some thug looking for a chance to victimize a horny old lady.

A few hours later, Ben was elated when he checked his mailbox and found the message from HotCrotchMama. He was especially glad to see that a real email address was included, because he would be able to attach a photo of himself when he responded, and he would send it from his own email address. Ben was a nice looking young man, and he hoped his looks and youth and willingness to be completely open would help put to rest the very reasonable apprehensions he knew the lady would have.

"Dear HotCrotchMama," his answer began. "I would love to cool off your hot crotch with my wet tongue, and hear and feel it and you sizzling. You sound like somebody I really want to get to know better. Meeting for coffee sounds good." Ben went on to suggest a nice coffee shop he knew about in the area, with tables that looked out on a park, and suggested they meet there at ten o'clock on the following morning, which would be Saturday. It would be quiet and peaceful there, and they could chat privately with no fear of anybody overhearing them. "I will try to attach a picture of myself but if it does not come through, let me know, and I will try again." Ben had little confidence that his computer would send the photo, and that the lady would be able to open it.

After sending her first message, Audrey compulsively checked her email every few minutes, and had no trouble opening the picture when the response came in. She liked the looks of Studmuffin19; he certainly appeared to be a nice boy, and reasonably good-looking, with a pleasant smile, certainly somebody she might want to meet. Audrey remembered he had also described himself as tall and athletic, which was also something she found attractive. The coffee shop he suggested was the one she would have chosen. It was only two blocks from her apartment, and she could walk there easily. Audrey responded by agreeing to the meeting at the time and place suggested, but decided against sending her picture. Instead, she would go to the restaurant early, and watch for him and, if nobody appeared who looked like the picture, she would know he had been a phony and return home.

At 9:30 the next morning, Audrey sat, sipping coffee, at a table close to the front door, where she would have a good view of everybody who came in. After showering that morning, she decided to hope for the best, and prepare for sex, especially having her pussy eaten. She trimmed her pubic hair in a way that she thought would be the most inviting to a young man's tongue. Audrey was wearing a blue, knee-length skirt, with nothing under it but silk panties, which felt extremely erotic against her newly shaven pussy. She was wearing a white blouse that showed a fair amount of cleavage, and had considered not wearing a bra. However, she had decided that might make her look too slutty, especially with as much of her breasts as she was putting on display. They were quite large and, if unfettered, they might attract some unwanted attention, especially if the young man failed to show up.

At a few minutes to ten, she felt her heart seem to skip a beat, when she saw a tall young man walk into the restaurant. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt that showed off his muscular physique, and his face was the one she had committed to memory, and had looked at again an hour earlier. Audrey smiled and leaned back in her chair in order to better show off her plump curves.

Right at ten o'clock, Ben walked into the restaurant and looked around. He didn't know anything about the appearance of the woman he was to meet, except for her age and that she described herself as "plump". Almost immediately, his eyes focused on a nice looking woman near the door, and he hoped she was the one. She had a pretty face, and shoulder-length blonde hair, and her smile seemed to be flirtatious. Besides her face and smile, she looked as if she was putting her breasts on display. Without question, they were worth displaying, and Ben thought about how he would love to get them in his mouth, or around his cock. He started walking toward her; she didn't move, except to lean forward with her arms on the table as if in anticipation. He hoped that would be what it was but, even if it wasn't, he enjoyed the view down the front of her blouse.

Audrey was elated when the young man started toward her table. She much preferred that he approach her than vice-versa, and that was what was happening. He stopped at the side opposite her chair.

"I think I'm supposed to meet you here," he said.

"I think so too. Are you Studmuffin19?"

"Yes. And you must be HotCrotchMama."

Audrey blushed slightly at hearing her wanton online name spoken out loud. "Yes, but why don't you call me Audrey?"

"Fine, Audrey, and my name's Ben."

"Are you going to join me, Ben?"

"Yeah, but I need to get some coffee first. Do you want a refill?" he asked, looking at her nearly empty cup.

Audrey handed it to him, and watched the tall man walk to the counter where coffee was being dispensed. He had looked good from the front, and he looked just as good from behind. She decided to ask him to join her at a table on the verandah, where they would be able to talk with more privacy, and she stood up to meet him when he returned. When she was standing, Ben would have a better look at her too, and could decide whether or not he wanted to continue their rendezvous. Audrey fervently hoped he would. She could picture herself looking down on his dark brown hair and green eyes between her legs, and the image was an extremely appealing and erotic one.

He definitely wanted to continue the meeting too. As Ben returned to the table, he saw Audrey stand up, and she looked even better than she had while sitting. "Pleasantly plump" is sometimes used as a euphemism for fat, but it was an apt description of the woman who was waiting for him to join her. Besides her big breasts, she had a large, but not really fat, waist, and her hips flared out very nicely. From that angle, he couldn't see her ass, but he would have been willing to bet that he would find it equally alluring when he did see her from behind.

"Why don't we go to one of the tables outside," she suggested. "It's such a nice day."

"Good idea." Ben let her lead the way, because he wanted her to feel as much at ease and in charge as possible, and he wanted to get a look at her ass. When he did, he was gratified to see that he had been right; she was very attractive there too, especially as she swayed when she walked. In fact, if he had designed a woman to meet him for sex, she would have been virtually identical to Audrey.

She selected a small, square table as far from the door as possible, and sat on a chair with the side of the building at her back. Ben took a chair beside her, with the building at his back also. They had a good view of the park, and would be able to see anybody coming out of the restaurant, but nobody would be able to watch them without their knowing it.

Audrey smiled at the young man beside her. "This is a really nice coffee shop. You did a good job of picking a place to meet."

The comment was rather mundane but, although they could say the most suggestive and erotic things imaginable to each other through email, saying those things to a stranger of the opposite sex was not as easy. At the same time, they were both there for the same reason, and each knew what it was, so coyness would be foolish and self-defeating.

"Yes, I sometimes walk in the park here, although I don't usually stop in here."

From that beginning, their conversation quickly got better, and they learned a few things about each other. She lived by herself, had been a widow for a year, and her two grown sons lived hundreds of miles away. He was a student at a local college, stayed in shape by playing soccer and working out at the gym, and lived with his rather straight-laced parents.

As they talked, the immediate sexual attraction each had felt for the other quickly grew to desire, even lust. Audrey glanced around and, seeing nobody who might be watching, placed her hand gently on Ben's knee. He responded by hitching his chair closer and putting his hand on her leg, and she pulled her skirt out of the way so it would rest on her plump bare thigh. The young man had a sudden urgent desire to have his head between that thigh and its partner, and Audrey had thoughts and wishes that were identical.

"Did you bring your car?" she asked.

"Yes. I parked out in front."

"I live just a couple of blocks from here, so I walked. Why don't we go to your car and drive to my apartment? We can get to know each other better there."

Ben thought that was the greatest idea he had ever heard. He stood up, and offered his hand in assistance to the lady. Audrey didn't need the help, but she accepted it anyhow, and they continued holding hands as they walked down the verandah steps, around the building and out to the street where Ben's car was parked. They preferred that to walking through the restaurant, even though neither had seen anybody they knew. What they intended to do was nobody's business, but they didn't want anybody, even a stranger, watching them and getting the right idea.

After driving the short distance to her apartment building, Ben parked in the visitors' parking area, got out, and opened Audrey's door to help her out. She didn't need that help either, but accepted it again, and they held hands until they were at the front door, which she unlocked with a key from her purse. She walked through the door and over to the elevator, while he followed fifteen feet behind, so nobody would know for sure they were together. On the ride up to her floor, they could barely keep their hands off each other, but she had pointed out the security camera in the elevator, and they felt it wise to be circumspect.

Once they were in her apartment, with the door locked and bolted behind them, they could give in to the desires that had been building since they first saw each other. Audrey turned from the door with her arms outstretched, and Ben was waiting for her. Their first embrace was a warm, close one, and both mouths were wide open for their first kiss, and their second and third ones as well.

Audrey broke off the kissing and stepped out of his embrace. "Let me go to my bedroom and slip into something more comfortable," she suggested, smiling lewdly as she used the very apt cliché.

A few minutes later, she made another, very welcome suggestion. "I'm nice and comfortable, Studmuffin. C'mon in and join me."

When Ben walked into her bedroom, he immediately noted that the "something more comfortable" was her bed, wearing an alluring smile and nothing else. Audrey was too eager to get to the sex to want to waste any time fumbling with her clothing. Ben had removed his shoes and socks while waiting for her invitation, and he peeled off his shirt and tossed it aside as he approached the bed. Still wearing his pants, he climbed onto the bed beside her, cupped one large, creamy breast in his hand and started licking her nipple. Audrey murmured happily from the pleasure rippling through her body from where Ben's tongue was caressing that very sensitive place, and nestled her head into her pillow.

Her sounds of pleasure became even louder as he switched his tongue to the other nipple, while continuing to gently knead the first of the beautiful twins. Ben had always been very attracted by beautiful, big breasts, and Audrey had some of the biggest and most beautiful he had ever seen. By far, they were the prettiest he had ever seen bare or had ever fondled. Still holding gently to the second one, he took its gorgeous neighbor in his hand again, and resumed licking it the same way. Both nipples were erect, and his tongue could feel the myriad of tiny ridges, and the pebbly texture of the areolas that surrounded them. He could hardly believe his luck at finding just the woman he wanted.

Audrey could hardly believe her luck at finding just the man she wanted. He was young, good-looking, and obviously captivated by her breasts. As soon as his tongue touched her nipple, there was a contact made between it and her clit, with currents sizzling between them. When Ben's tongue caressed her other nipple, the connection became triangular, with pleasure rocketing between the three sensitive points. Audrey hoped he would treat her pussy with the same enthusiasm. Feeling her pleasure mounting, she murmured happily and relaxed even more under his ministrations. She could feel more stirring between her legs, as her pussy started producing juices, as if to lure the young man's mouth, so it could enjoy its turn.

Ben continued licking her nipples for several minutes more, before drawing one luscious breast into his mouth and starting to suck. Audrey's upper body squirmed on the bed under him, thrusting it against his mouth and, when he turned his attentions to the other breast, she did the same with that one. Once again, he switched his attentions between Audrey's twin treasures until his nose detected the delectable aroma of juices trickling from her pussy.

He was having a marvelous time with Audrey's breasts, but he knew he would have even more fun doing the same kind of thing to her pussy. Ben started licking his way down her body, first burying his face between her breasts and licking the cleft. As he started to move lower, he held her breasts against the sides of his face, where they felt like two lovely, warm pillows. The thought occurred that if they became regular sex partners, she might let him fuck her between them some time. However, his goal just then was about two feet lower on her soft, sexily plump body.

Immensely enjoying the journey, as did Audrey, Ben kissed and licked her way down her succulent body. "Real women have curves," he had always opined, and the woman in bed with him had some of the most delightfully sumptuous curves he could have imagined. Ben reveled in every inch of the soft flesh, even briefly twirling his tongue in her navel, until his mouth reached her mons. He stopped there, slid off the bed and got right back on at the foot. Kneeling, he moved forward, preparing to get into what he thought was the best position for eating a pussy, ready to bury his face in the source of the aroma that had been tantalizing him.

Audrey was just as ready and she spread her legs to give him a good view of that source. He moved closer and leaned forward. She raised her legs and draped them over his shoulders, and he wrapped his arms around her womanly thighs, leaving his hands on her mons, and lowered his face. He stopped when it was just inches from the treat she was presenting to him. Before he did anything else, he breathed deeply of her fragrance. The aroma was even stronger and better from close in. She had produced so much that drops had spattered on the insides of her soft thighs and belly. Ben's tongue sluiced everything up from those places, and the flavor of Audrey's juices was even better than their scent.

The pussy that so enraptured him was a treat to his eyes as well. He was especially happy to see that she had apparently shaved that morning, because he knew she would be more sensitive, and because it enhanced her beauty. Audrey's outer lips were a soft, milky white, with a narrow strip of dark blonde hair along the edges. Her inner lips, that were starting to blossom through the slit, were a dusky pink and, at their end, where they met to form a protective hood, the object of the protection, her adorable clit, was peeking out. Ben reached down and gently separated her inner lips, and a lovely pink hole came into his view. He knew it was the source of the juices that had so pleased his taste buds and nostrils and, as he looked into it, he could see more of the nectar bubbling up and trickling down her crotch. Lowering his face a few more inches, he started licking up the juices that were dribbling out.

Although Audrey's pussy had truly been delightful to Ben's senses of smell, taste and sight, its texture, and the way it felt to his mouth, was an even greater pleasure. The soft flesh of her thighs and belly against his tongue when he first licked up her spattered juices had truly been a treat. Her crotch, the next place to share pleasure with his tongue and lips, was soft and smooth, and delectable. He continued from there until he reached the origins of her pussy lips. Ben raised his face briefly, and decided to start with the inviting expanse of one of Audrey's outer lips, and lick everywhere, repeatedly, until she climaxed at least once. It had been so long since he had even seen a pussy even half as beautiful as hers, let alone eaten one, that he really wanted to take his time and bring her to at least two good, strong orgasms. Besides how much fun it would be for himself, he felt a great fondness for Audrey, and wanted to bring her as much pleasure as he could.

He lowered his face and, starting just below her slit, began to lick upward. The skin was as soft and smooth as a satin pillow, but was warm and vibrant. The narrow strip of blonde hair felt downy soft to his tongue, almost as good as the bare skin. His mouth had never been anywhere so marvelous, and he licked slowly, wanting to spend as much time as possible on such a wonderful place.

"Oooooo," Audrey murmured. "Oh, that feels so good."

Hearing her expressions of pleasure was a treat to his fifth sense. Ben slowly and thoroughly licked Audrey's smooth outer lip all the way to her mons, reveling in the way she felt and smelled and tasted and looked and sounded. When he finished with the first pussy lip, he brought his mouth back to below her pink love hole again. More nectar had trickled out, and his tongue sluiced that up, before it started caressing her other outer lip.

Audrey's pussy was squirming under him as he started licking her second pussy lip and, by the time he reached her mons again, her whole body was moving strenuously. Before going back to begin on her inner lips, Ben looked at the reaction he was having. The beautiful woman's body was writhing in pleasure in front of him, while her head rolled from side to side on her pillow. He could hear what sounded like moaning, but he knew it couldn't have been from pain. He grinned and, after once again feasting on the plentiful nectar, started licking between an inner and outer lip. Besides the tremendous pleasure he was deriving from eating the lady's lovely pussy, he took immense pride in knowing how much joy he was giving her.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12