Stuffed Canary Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, this way she got to savour the sight of Thea's virgin ass hole stretching around the head of her cock, Sara making it stretch wider, and wider, and wider until it allow the head of Sara's big dick to slide through it and into Thea's butt, officially meaning that Sara had just taken the anal virginity of little Thea Queen.

A fact which was so overwhelmingly hot to her that she almost missed the adorable little cry Thea let out as she was robbed of her butt cherry. Almost.

Instead Sara grinned wickedly and savoured the moment. After all, this wasn't just any girl that she and Nyssa had picked out of a bar or within the League of Assassins.

No, this was little Thea Queen, a girl she had known for what felt like her whole life, or at least her life before the island, and would always think of as the little girl in pigtails that she would chase around the Queen Mansion now had her sexy 20-year-old body sandwiched between Sara and Nyssa.

And Thea was spreading her cheeks so that Sara, and Felicity, could get the best possible view of the double penetration. God, it was so hot. And so worth it even if Oliver found out that she'd taken his sister's ass cherry.

Felicity felt super guilty for her part in all of this, not just because of Oliver but for all of Team Arrow and Thea herself.

Especially the last one, as she was encouraging a younger girl into debauchery that she wouldn't have to dare to try if she hadn't been so hopelessly in love with Sara.

And okay, it had worked out for her, but that didn't mean Thea wouldn't end up being emotionally scarred. Or physically.

But Felicity couldn't stop watching, and now she couldn't stop fingering herself, especially as she watched her precious Sara robbing another girl of her anal virginity, a sight which should have enraged her but instead made her desperately want to cum.

Without a word Felicity had nervously moved around Thea's body so she could get the best possible look at the anal penetration while tearing off her clothes, and now she couldn't take her eyes off where Sara's big dick was slowly but surely disappearing into Thea's butt hole.

That previously untouched butt hole that was being slowly filled by her girlfriend. While her other girlfriend cooed gently into Thea's ear as the poor girl was double stuffed.

Fuck, how had this become her life? How had she ended up watching her girlfriend fill Thea Queen's virgin ass full of cock? And how had she ended up frantically masturbating to it?

Perhaps most importantly of all why did she immediately obey when Sara called out, "Felicity, stick your cunt in this bitch's face!"

That should have appalled Felicity, but not only did she not protest but she didn't even hesitate. Instead she walked around the bodies of the three women, crouched down and pushed her cunt Thea's face.

Felicity even grabbed hold of Thea's short brown hair so she could also be shoving the younger girl's face forward to make sure Thea couldn't escape the lust which had taken over her body.

Fortunately the last thing Thea seemed to want was to escape, as she held Felicity pushed her face as deep as it would go into her cunt and then immediately started licking Felicity's pussy with infectious eagerness, pausing only to moan which caused wonderful vibrations against Felicity's fuck hole.

Initially when this intense pussy licking began Felicity closed her eyes, tilted her head back and let out a long loud moan.

As that meant she couldn't watch her two girlfriends DP Thea it wasn't long before Felicity opened them again, but it was a struggle to keep them open given how much Thea's eager but inexperienced tongue was getting to her, especially when the younger girl went after her clit.

To be fair unlike Sara and Nyssa she hadn't yet been granted a release, and had watched while they received theirs and then started the double stuff this sexy younger woman.

So Felicity didn't think it was fair to blame her for not lasting long before begging for more. And it was unlikely Sara and Nyssa would reward Thea with a orgasm until she made Felicity cum, so really Felicity was doing someone a favour here. Doing everyone a favour really.

So even though she tried to hold out for a little while it was not long before Felicity whimpered, "Please Thea, make me cum! I need to cum. Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeee, ooooooooh stick your tongue inside me and fuck me! Fuck me, ohhhhhhhh fuck, tongue fuck me Thea, fuck me ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Thea had been waiting for that command for literally hours. Or better yet years, as Felicity Smoak was irresistibly cute and ever since Thea first saw her she wanted to fuck her, and that desire had grown the more she had known her.

Finally being able to do it was an honour and a privilege, one which part of Thea wished she had the patience to properly savour. But after teasing her for who knows how long by gently thrusting just over half of the dildo in and out of her ass Sara finally buried the full length in Thea's butt.

Then after a few seconds to savour the moment again Sara began ass fucking Thea with every inch of that big cock while another was in her pussy. As a result Thea really wasn't in the mood to drag this out.

Instead she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Felicity's cunt and then hammered it in and out until she got what she wanted, namely a mouth full of girl cum.

Or more accurately a face full, because when Felicity finally came it happened so fast that Thea didn't have time to react. Thea tried to make up for it, but Felicity was just cumming so hard, and there was just so much cum, and Sara was fucking her ass so good that almost all of the heavenly liquid ended up covering her face.

However Thea did get to swallow some of Felicity Smoak's cum, while getting DP'ed by Sara Lance and Nyssa al Ghul no less, so it was hard to complain. Besides, she loved it when boys, and now girls, came in her face.

After what was admittedly an incredibly hard climax Felicity stumbled back and away from the three other women, which was disappointing because Thea had been hoping to lick the blonde hacker to another orgasm.

She couldn't really complain though considering Sara chose that moment to pick up the pace, effortlessly sodomising Thea to the edge of orgasm, and then keeping her there just as effortlessly.

Thea could instantly tell what was required of her, but it was incredibly hard for her to stop screaming in pleasure long enough to say. In the end she had to use all the mental discipline that her father and brother had taught her for ignoring pain and/or channelling it so she could beg for what she so desperately needed.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME CUM!" Thea screamed at the top of her lungs, "OHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD, I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, JUST MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM LIKE A SLUT! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM LIKE THE LITTLE DYKE SLUT I AM! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, POUND MY FUCKING FUCK HOLES AND LEAVE THEM LOOSE AND USELESS! FUCKING WRECK THEM! WRECK ME! PLEASSSSSEEEEE! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM PLEASE MAKE ME CUM PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Luckily for Thea it wasn't long before Sara ever so slightly increased her pace, instantly making her cum obscenely hard. It only got better seconds later when Nyssa started thrusting up into her pussy, the two assassins working together as Thea could only imagine how many times they had done before to Felicity and other women, effortlessly giving their lucky victim ecstasy which felt lethal.

As in Thea literally thought her brain was going to explode or melt or something from the overwhelming pleasure that was turning her into a screaming and trembling wreck. And in that wonderful moment, it kind of felt like it would be worth it, just for a few more seconds of this ecstasy.

Nyssa smirked as Thea cum on her cock over and over again thanks to the combination of her thrusts and Sara's. Honestly her beloved was more than capable of gifting Thea with multiple orgasms without her, but she was tired of simply lying back and doing nothing, and wanted to make this extra special for the youngest Queen.

Which was why a few minutes later when Sara began slowing down and eventually pulled her strap-on out of Thea's butt, which was far too soon in her opinion, Nyssa glared at the blonde, before grinning wickedly at the other brunette and then flipping them over.

Out of courtesy to Sara she had slowed down her thrusting at the same time, and although she restarted it it was nowhere near as hard as Nyssa was capable of, or that she wanted to give the other girl right now.

Of course, it was all part of her plan, Nyssa gently stroking Thea's face before asking her, "Can I have a turn with your cute little bottom?"

"Nyssa!" Sara warned, "Don't overwhelm the poor girl. Remember she hasn't had sex in months, let alone as much as us. It's not her fault if she can't keep up."

Thea wasn't sure she could survive another orgasm, but she still whimpered, "It's okay. I, I... I want you too. Mmmmmm, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard."

"Oh honey." Sara shook her head, "You're about to regret that."

Smirking wickedly Nyssa quickly pulled her cock out of Thea's cunt and then inserted it into the younger girl's butt hole almost just as quickly, causing Thea to whimper and cry with a mixture of pain and pleasure as her well used bottom was once again violated.

Those whimpers and cries quickly turned to pure pleasure as Nyssa began to gently sodomise the other girl, Thea's legs, which had been laying either side of her ever since she flipped them over, quickly wrapping around her waist and the younger brunette holding her tightly as Nyssa began showing her just how good it could feel to be butt fucked by another woman who knew exactly what she was doing.

In what felt like no time at all Nyssa had butt fucked Thea to the edge of yet another climax, and kept her there for a few long moments just to watch the small girl squirm underneath her and struggled to beg for more.

Then just as Thea found the strength to utter a coherent syllable Nyssa grabbed the other brunette's legs, pulled them up to her shoulders and practically bent the poor girl in half so seconds later when she increase the pace she had a leveraged to pound Thea's butt hole as deep and as hard as possible.

Fortunately Nyssa knew that Thea's training made her very flexible, so not only was this not painful for the smaller girl but she screamed in pure ecstasy as Nyssa brutalised her butt through orgasm after orgasm.

Out of the corner of her eye Nyssa could see the look of concern on Sara's face, and especially on Felicity's, but she ignored them. This girl had offered her body up to them as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure, and from her screams of pleasure and the cum squirting out of her cunt and onto Nyssa's stomach it seemed that Thea was more than getting her fair share.

Nyssa even thought that Thea would agree that her ass hole was a small price to pay for such pleasure, and if she had literally ruined it Nyssa knew a few ways to fix it.

For now though she just became lost in her animal lust, Nyssa brutally pounding into her submissive mate as the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of roughly fucking another woman up the ass pushed Nyssa over symbolisms of her own, much like it done for Sara when she was the one abusing Thea's butt.

Sara had certainly received her fair share of orgasms, but even though she was a little jealous over the ecstasy that Nyssa and especially Thea were experiencing right now she was mostly concerned for her friend safety, which was why she studied Thea's face carefully and inevitably she yelled, "NYSSA STOP! She's unconscious!"

Nyssa was grateful for the shout out, because while she had become lost in using Thea Queen as an orifice for her pleasure she didn't like fucking unconscious bodies. She wasn't about to share that gratitude though, and instead pouted at Sara and told her, "You always have to spoil my fun."

Felicity gasped as with one fluid movement Nyssa then abruptly pulled her big dildo out of Thea's poor butt hole and then turned the other brunette over onto her front so that the three older women got a good look at the damage the assassin had done to their younger friend.

That gasp was partly because of just how quick her girlfriend was, but mostly it was because of just how widely gaping Thea's ass hole was, that up until recently virgin hole looking like it would never close again, and in turn that Thea would never be able to sit properly again.

It shouldn't have been a turn on, but after so much kinky sex with Sara, and more recently Sara and Nyssa, Felicity just couldn't stop staring lustfully at that ruined hole as her girlfriends argued.

"Now look what you've done." Sara grumbled.

"Yes, this is certainly the first time one of us has fucked another girl into unconsciousness." Nyssa quipped dryly.

"This isn't just some girl, we work with her." Sara pointed out, "You shouldn't have overwhelmed her like that."

"I think you underestimate her." Nyssa said, before smirking, "Or perhaps you're upset because now we don't have anyone to clean our cocks."

Despite herself Sara smirked back, "Oh, I wouldn't say that."

With that the two assassins turned to Felicity, who didn't realise their eyes were on her for a few seconds, and then she looked up and startled, "What?"

"Felicity honey..." Sara smiled sweetly, "Nyssa was mean and fucked our slut into unconsciousness. Now who's going to clean our cocks?"

"Can You think of anyone who could do that?" Nyssa smiled.

Felicity blushed, but nodded, "Yeah... I think I can."

With that Felicity got down onto her knees with the intention of shuffling over, or maybe even crawling on her hands and knees over, to her girlfriends. Instead Nyssa and Sara quickly close the distance between them, Sara getting their first and telling her, "Suck it babe. Suck Thea's ass off my dick."

Normally the reminder that the dildo in front of her had been used to butt fucked a girl was great incentive for Felicity, especially when it was her own ass that had recently been violated, but this time and caused her to hesitate. It was still very much a turn on, but a fresh batch of guilt washed over her for what she was about to do.

It wasn't enough to stop her though, Felicity again blaming Sara for her slutty behaviour as she wrapped her lips around the strap-on dildo her girlfriend had used to pop the anal cherry of her boss's sister and her dear friend Thea Queen. She then moaned in pleasure at the taste, which again she blamed on Sara.

"That's it baby, suck Thea's ass off my cock." Sara grinned wickedly, "Mmmmmm, you like the taste of little Thea Queen's ass, huh? You do don't you? Oooooh, you dirty girl. Oh yeah, you tried to be good and not join in you just couldn't resist feeding Thea your sweet little pussy, and now you're sucking her little ass off my dick like the good little ATM slut you are."

"And mine." Nyssa chimed in, "Oh yes Felicity, don't forget about me. My cock is covered in ass cream too, so don't neglect it. Ooooooh yes, that's it, good girl. Clean my cock! Clean both those cocks of Oliver Queen's sister's ass hole you nasty ass to mouth bitch. Ohhhhhhh, that's hot."

It didn't take long for Felicity to switch cocks, partly because she greedily sucked the tip of Sara's cock clean in a matter of seconds and she wanted a second chance to savour the deepest part of Thea's bowels on a dick.

Mostly she was hoping that it might just make her girlfriends shut up, because while up to a point she was still loving their dirty talk Felicity was extremely embarrassed that she had given in and helped defile Oliver's little sister, and naturally Nyssa and Sara were taking great delight in reminding her of that fact.

Of course she didn't think it would work, and sure enough Sara and Nyssa kept talking, and even began grabbing hold of her hair and pulling her from one cock to another and then holding her in place.

Luckily Felicity was doing better at tuning them out when she wanted too, and it was easy when she had ass cream to clean. The perverted flavour also allowed Felicity to turn off her own brain for a few blissful minutes.

But then of course she needed to shove the dildos deeper into her mouth and down her throat to get more anal juices until she had the entire length of first Nyssa's cock, and then Sara's, choking her windpipe.

Briefly she was given another distraction in the form of Sara pulling her up into a deep kiss, the Canary moaning softly as she tasted Thea's ass on Felicity's lips.

Then Nyssa took her turn with Felicity's lips, then with Sara's, before pulling back and the three girlfriends stared at each other before glancing at the still unconscious body of Thea.

"We should keep her." Nyssa said casually.

Felicity glared at her dark-haired girlfriend, "Nyssa, if we keep adding people to this relationship it's going to get ridiculous."

"I didn't mean it like that." Nyssa explained, "I meant like a pet."

"That would be hot." Sara admitted, and then when Felicity glared at her she quickly added, "Or we could just occasionally hook up with her. I think she'd be down for that. At the very least we could ask her. You know when she wakes up."

Felicity then glared at her blonde girlfriend, before biting her lip and looking over at Thea, and then after thinking about it mumbled, "Well, it couldn't hurt to at least ask."