Stuffed Canary Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given how nervous and unsure Laurel had been during the response Sara redoubled her efforts into concentrating on her sister, despite the previously mentioned distractions becoming even more attention grabbing, Sara unable to look away from them entirely as she did spend the majority of that at least half aware of the expression on Laurel's face.

That vigilance proved rewarding as while Laurel seemed constantly unsure of herself and more than a little embarrassed she also seemed to enjoy herself. Not quite as much as the rest of them, but enough for Sara to feel confident with her decision. Perhaps even confident enough to take the next step.

Nyssa still resented being left out of this special moment, even if it was minor compared to the moment she would be enjoying in a matter of minutes. But it was hard to stay mad when she was ass fucking another woman, especially one with such a nice little ass hole as Thea's little fuck hole.

Oh yes, Nyssa couldn't be truly mad when pounding the most intimate hole on Thea Queen's body, Nyssa revelling in the chance to show off her speed and stamina by sodomising Thea to the edge of orgasm and then cruelly keeping her there no matter how much she whimpered and beg for more.

Nyssa did this in record time, even for this little slut, and she felt no remorse because she knew Thea had been loosened up by her butt-plug, and from Sara abusing her rectum earlier in the day.

Speaking, or more accurately thinking, of Sara, the original Canary suddenly called out, "Nyssa, ready to make Felicity air tight?"

"Oh yes." Nyssa grinned, pulling out of the whimpering Thea without a second thought and then shuffling over to shove her dick into Felicity's face, "Suck it my pretty little hacker! Suck Thea's slutty ass off my cock! Become our little, what was it now... ah yes, our fully stuffed hacker! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, that's it, suck it Felicity! Suck that ass flavoured dick."

Of course twisted little ass to mouth slut that Sara had trained her to be Felicity had no hesitation in wrapping her lips around the head of that dildo the second she got the chance and began greedily sucking on it.

Felicity then seem to savour the taste of the deepest part of Thea's butt for a few long seconds before beginning to bob her head up and down the cock, eventually beginning to push it into her throat so she could give it a thorough cleaning.

The type of thorough cleaning that Nyssa had always expected from Sara, and now thanks to Sara she could expect it from both her girlfriends, and their bitch. Okay, maybe Felicity wasn't quite as good as Sara, but it was pretty close.

Although if anything Felicity seemed more into it than usual, which was very understandable given this was officially the first time she was taking it in all three of her fuck holes at the same time. Nyssa was also a little overwhelmed from that knowledge, and from the sight of Sara behind Felicity and giving that cute little butt the fucking it deserved while there was another woman underneath Felicity stuffing her pussy.

Yes, they were truly ganging up on Felicity Smoak and it was glorious. Especially because the woman underneath Felicity wasn't simply their slut Thea, but Sara's sister Laurel. Which hopefully meant that Nyssa would be soon having some fun with the older Lance sister. It was extremely unlikely she wouldn't now, given Sara's wicked plan, although this was more than enough.

Throughout the blow job Nyssa gleefully encouraged Felicity, "Yesssssss, that's it Felicity, take it deep! Take it all! Mmmmm, take the entire length of that cock down your throat. Make sure you get every drop of Thea's ass cream off that cock. Oooooh yeahhhhh, clean my cock while Sara uses hers to fuck you up the ass while you ride her sister's dick with your little queer pussy! Or should that be Mistress Sara to you right now? Whatever, just take those dicks! Take every inch of those womanly dicks in your slutty little fuck holes like the little three hole whore you now are! Oh fuck Felicity, you look so good getting fucked in all your holes. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, we're definitely going to have to do this more often. Oh fuck yeah, every inch! Every inch right down your whore throat! That's a good whore. What's that? You want more Thea ass? Well, I suppose because you have been a very, very good girl it would be okay. What do you think, Mistress Sara? Should we reward Felicity?"

"Fuck yeahhhhhhh!" Sara agreed eagerly, "Go get some flavouring for that big dick!"

With that Nyssa returned to fucking Thea's butt, that little bitch hole remaining open and ready for her return. Thea wasn't quite ready to cum any more, however it didn't take long for Nyssa to get her back to that point, then Nyssa return to Felicity's mouth and then back to flavour her toy.

For a while Nyssa cruelly went back and forth, only occasionally rewarding her bitch for her good behaviour by shoving her cock into Thea's mouth a few times so she could clean it. Whenever she did Thea cleaned that cock enthusiasticly, the tiny girl trying not to complain, but there was a limit to what anyone could take. Unfortunately for her Nyssa wasn't interested in showing mercy, just in getting her turn with Felicity's butt.

Felicity loved being made air tight. After being constantly guided further and further down the rabbit hole of kinkiness by Sara and then a growing number of women Felicity had no doubt she would love it, but like most things with her girlfriends it was better than she'd ever dreamt.

The fact that she got to taste the deepest part of Thea's ass on Nyssa's cock was certainly adding to the fun, although she very much wanted to taste her own butt before she ultimately came. Of course she was confident she would not have to wait too long to know that joy, or the feeling of Nyssa fucking her up the ass. And sure enough she was proven right.

"Sara, stop hogging Felicity's ass. It's my turn." Nyssa said firmly after pushing her freshly cleaned cock out of Felicity's mouth.

Sara smirked, "All you had to do was ask babe."

Without another word Nyssa and Sara swapped places, although the brunette was faster than when she reached her destination she didn't hesitate slamming her strap-on into Felicity's butt hole. As that battered back hole was gaping wide open Nyssa must have thought there was no need to be gentle. Or she was too horny to care.

Either way Sara had thoroughly loosened Felicity's rectum, so the hacker felt mostly pleasure as Nyssa ram the full length of her dildo up Felicity's ass in one hard thrust. Which of course caused Felicity to cry out loudly, Sara taking full advantage of that open mouth and shoving her cock into it in the middle of Felicity's scream.

That screamed turned into a loud moan as for the first time tonight Felicity tasted her own ass while her girlfriends, and one of her girlfriend's sisters, made her air tight again. She did this to savour the flavour of the deepest part of her butt, then Felicity started bobbing her head up and down rapidly so she could get every drop of the anal cream.

More importantly she wanted to clean that cock quickly so she could get more when Sara and Nyssa inevitably swapped over again. Sure enough that's what happened, although instead of swapping over again like normal they also took a turn with Thea's fuck holes which made Felicity jealous, especially when they ended up spit roasting her, leaving Felicity alone except for Laurel's cock in her cunt.

Felicity was deeply annoyed by this, but allowed Thea sometime to clean the cock in her mouth before shamelessly begging, "Make me cum! Ohhhhhh Sara, aaaaaaahhhhhh Nyssa, fuck me and make me cum! Please? Please make your stuffed hacker cum! Ooooooooh Gooooooddddd, I need it sooooooo bad, ohhhhhhhh, please give it to me. Please? Please Mistress Sara, Mistress Nyssa, fuck me hard. You too Laurel! Ooooooh, fuck me! Pound my pussy and ass and make me cum! Fuck my mouth too if you want, just please do it. Ohhhhhh Goooooooodddddd, wreck my fucking fuck holes like the little whore I am! A DP whore! Slam fuck your little fully stuffed hacker and make her cum like the little DP whore I am! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, please somebody, make me cum! Anybody! Ooooooooh yesssssss, harder, harder, harder, aaaaaahhhhhh Goooooooodddddd, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

It took longer than Felicity would have guessed, but eventually Nyssa pulled her cock out of Thea's mouth, shuffled round to behind her and then slammed her strap-on straight up Felicity's needy bitch hole again.

And again her thoroughly loosened rectum welcome this rough treatment, perhaps even more than ever before, especially as it was followed up with a steady thrusting which rapidly increased until the sound of Nyssa's thighs smacking into Felicity's jiggling butt cheeks was almost as loud as the screams of pleasure coming from Felicity's mouth.

Shortly after that Felicity received an overdue climax, and happily it was the first of many, her girlfriends reminding her while they could cruelly tease her for a long time eventually they did deliver the type of purists ecstasy she had ever known.

Thea was so jealous of Mistress Felicity for being constantly made air tight. It was like the greatest ecstasy she had ever known, and she so wished it was her. But as much as part of her wanted to she could never asked for a turn. No, Thea Queen was a good sex slave, and knew better than to push her luck like that. She hadn't even asked to be spit roasted, although it had been a wonderful surprise.

Thea had been so close to begging her Mistresses to make her cum in that moment, although she was fairly sure that even though they probably wouldn't admit it they were saving their energy for Mistress Felicity. So Thea stayed silent and bided her time, which was easy as she was constantly being made to please one of her Mistresses with her mouth and/or ass hole, or at least given a front row seat to Mistress Felicity being made airtight.

Perhaps best of all she got a great view of Mistress Felicity cumming all over Laurel's cock thanks to Mistress Sara wordlessly turning her body so they were both facing the main event. Mistress Sara no doubt did this for her own benefit, but Thea very much got to enjoy the show as well.

It still wasn't as good as being in Mistress Felicity's place, but it was still awesome, especially as Thea had never really seen a triple fucking from the outside before. Which was what she was seeing now, and it was still thrilling. Except for the hard to read expression on Laurel's face. That was a bit worrying, considering what Mistress Sara had planned. But Thea didn't dwell on it, not when she was so close to getting what she wanted.

Sure enough after pounding Felicity to a number of orgasms Nyssa pulled her cock out of her ass, sat down besides Laurel's head and ordered, "Thea, come here and clean my cock!"

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Thea quickly replied and did as she was told.

Which was pretty easy as almost immediately after Mistress Nyssa pulled her dick out of Mistress Felicity's butt Mistress Sara pulled hers from Thea's ass and took Mistress Nyssa's place.

Just as importantly Thea was on an adrenaline high and desperate to cum, so she scrambled over to Mistress Nyssa and swallowed about half of her cock and then started working on getting the rest into her mouth and down her throat.

As Thea frantically cleaned that cock she could hear Mistress Felicity scream in orgasmic pleasure pretty much right next to her ear, which only motivated her to clean more frantically, and then to shamelessly beg once she was done.

"Please Mistress Nyssa, please let me cum!" Thea whimpered pathetically when she finally removed her mouth from Mistress Nyssa's cock, "Please? I could do it myself. I just need it so badly. Please?"

Nyssa looked thoughtful for a few long seconds, and then ordered, "Alright you do it. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, get that slutty little ass of yours on my dick so you can ride it! And face away from me. Ooooooh yesssss, that way you can watch your Mistress Felicity cumming like the little DP whore she is. Won't that be fun?"

"Yes Mistress Nyssa, thank you Mistress Nyssa." Thea eagerly replied as she scrambled to get into position.

Which caught Sara's eye, who briefly commented on that delightful sight, "Yeahhhhhhhhh Thea, ride that dick! Ride it good and hard with your slutty little ass hole! Oh yeah, make us proud. Make all three of your Mistresses oh so proud by riding that big fat cock with your tight little bitch hole and make yourself squirt! Ooooooh yeahhhhhhhh Thea, make yourself squirt just like I'm making Felicity squirt from fucking her up the ass while my sister fucks her cunt! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessssssss, mmmmmm, you're both such DP whores! Mine and Mistress Nyssa's anal whores! Oh yes! Cum now whores! Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Not needing to be told twice Thea had quickly mounted Mistress Nyssa's dick, her well fucked ass hole easily swallowing the full length in less than a minute, leaving her to begin bouncing up and down on it. Thea was so grateful that Mistress Nyssa had specifically ordered her into reverse cowgirl, as it meant she could continue watching the action, which only made it easier and quicker for her to receive the climax she had wanted for so long.

It was then followed by another, and another, and another, as Thea relentlessly slammed her slutty ass up and down that cock for the next few heavenly minutes, which only got better when Mistress Nyssa took a firm hold of her waist and started slamming upwards into her bowels, making Thea cum even harder.

Laurel still couldn't believe she had agreed to be a part of all of this. Again she should leave, but it would not only have been difficult right now but she didn't want to lessen the ecstasy that Felicity was receiving, especially as she found it so fascinating.

Occasionally Laurel might have fantasised about getting gang banged by hot celebrities, but only by male ones, only it was never something she would actually thought she would be involved with. But now she was. She was in a gang bang, and a lesbian gang bang at that. Laurel was in a lesbian gang bang with her friends and teammates, making Felicity Smoak airtight with the help of Nyssa al Ghul and worst of all her own sister Sara Lance.

Some form of those words echoed in her mind throughout lesbian gang banging Felicity, but it was especially mind-boggling when Felicity started cumming on her cock. Sure, Laurel couldn't feel it like a guy would, but she was very aware of it given Felicity's screams, the look on her face, and particularly the liquid soaking her thighs, legs and stomach.

Then just when Laurel didn't think it could get more bizarre Thea started anally riding a dildo right next to her face, and when she came a short time later Nyssa moved her so that Thea's cum squirted out of her cunt and landed on Laurel's face, causing her to cry out in shock. Although to her shame it didn't quell her own enjoyment. In fact, it was exactly the opposite.

Inside her harness was a little nub bashing against her clit, which had felt pleasant at first, but Laurel didn't actually think it could make her cum. Clearly she had underestimated just how much her clit would be rubbed as Felicity rode her, or as was more often the case Nyssa or Sara pounded into Felicity's ass and this caused the hacker to be impaled on Laurel's dick. But it was more than that.

To her shame Laurel found herself actually turned on by the sheer joy of doing this to another woman. She even enjoyed the feeling of another woman's cum on her face, especially as it was Thea getting her revenge from earlier. But more than anything else Laurel imagined what it would be like to be in Felicity's place. That more than anything else caused her to cum. Maybe not as powerfully as Felicity, but still pretty powerful.

Mostly she imagined herself being DP'ed by Thea and Nyssa as it was easy to imagine Thea in her place whenever Nyssa was above her. But that was not the only thought echoing through her head. Incredibly, and horrifyingly, Laurel found herself imagining Sara taking one of her holes, even if it was only her mouth so she could be made airtight.

It was probably because whenever she fucked Felicity's ass Sara always spent some time grinning wickedly down at her, and more importantly she butt fucked Felicity so skilfully, and made her cum so effortlessly. But even that was not an acceptable excuse for some of the horrifying thoughts which made Laurel cum so hard.

Sara loved fucking Felicity's juicy ass. It was easily one of her favourite things in the entire world, and had been ever since she took Felicity's anal cherry. To be fair butt fucking other women had been a favourite pastime of hers since Nyssa introduced her to the joys of anal sex, first giving to and then receiving from other members of the League, but with the exception of Nyssa she didn't truly love those women like she loved Felicity, meaning every time was special.

But this was extra special, as not only was she able to sandwich Felicity in between herself and her big sister, but she actually watched Nyssa ass fucked Thea so hard that her cum squirted onto Laurel's face, making her chuckle with wicked delight. Of course it was only a taste of things to come for her dear sister.

On that note, Sara gave Laurel a taste of her lifestyle, by pulling her cock out of Felicity's ass and shoving it directly into Laurel's surprise mouth. Or at least that was what Sara wanted to do. Instead she took off the strap-on first, meaning technically by the time it reached Laurel's lips it was no longer her cock.

Although it was hard to think of it as anything else, which shouldn't have delighted Sara, but it did, especially as Laurel made such adorable sounds as Sara shoved that dildo into her mouth and gave her sister her first taste of Felicity's butt, and probably her first experience of ass to mouth. It certainly wouldn't be her last, Sara would make sure of that.

Another thing which really delighted Sara was that it didn't take much encouragement for Laurel to start sucking Felicity's anal juices off that dick. True, it could have been better, and she didn't so much as open her mouth for it as open her mouth in surprise as Sara was approaching, and then stared up at Sara in shock and then kind of pleadingly for a few long seconds.

But then the taste clearly registered, and Laurel just couldn't seem to resist closing her eyes and then beginning to suck the dick like a baby with the bottle, and Sara was only too happy to feed it to her. She even started gently thrusting it in and out, literally fucking her own sister's mouth with a cock.

"Don't be too rough with her." Felicity warned weakly as she slowly got off the cock strapped around Laurel's waist.

"Don't you have your own cock to clean?" Sara quipped.

There was a brief pause, then Felicity slowly crawled down between Laurel's legs and took the dildo she found there into her mouth so she could eagerly clean it of her cum and pussy cream. Meanwhile Nyssa pushed an exhausted Thea off of her, grabbed hold of her head and shoved it in between her legs, Thea practically shoving the whole thing down her throat and greedily cleaning it of her butt juices.

All the while Sara gently pushed her cock downwards, not stopping until the full length was buried inside Laurel's mouth and throat, meaning her dear sister had got every drop of Felicity's butt cream. Only then did Sara give her a break, and that was just a few seconds to catch her breath before giving Laurel an offer she knew she wouldn't refuse. Or a threat, depending on your view point.

"Next time..." Sara grinned at her sister, "You go in the middle."