Stuffed Canary Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin did her best to remove her tongue, wrap her lips around Felicity's entrance and swallow all the yummy cream she had to offer, but there was just so much of it, and again she was just so new to this, that she just couldn't. She still managed to swallow an impressive amount, especially during their first time, but it was just so hard. And that was before Felicity started grinding against her face.

From previous experience with particularly Iris this told Caitlin that she didn't have long to make an impression before the other woman took over control entirely, so she desperately tried to impress by slamming her tongue back inside of the other woman and fucking her with it.

However it was not long until the pressure on the back of her head increased dramatically, Felicity literally pushing her face into her cunt at the same time she was rubbing that cunt against Caitlin's face, making it hard for Caitlin to breathe, let alone continue eating pussy. But to her credit she managed to stick out her tongue and keep it there for Felicity to bash her pussy, and more importantly her clit, against it.

Which was probably by accident more than anything, but it clearly made Felicity cum harder and faster, and that's all that really mattered at that moment. And as an added bonus this meant that Caitlin's mouth was open the entire time, meaning a good portion of Felicity's cum was squirted directly down her throat and into her belly where it belonged.

While Caitlin had quickly learned thanks to her dear friends Iris and Linda that she adored the taste of pussy, what she loved even more was the taste of girl cum. Oh yes, Caitlin had always like the taste of guy cum, but this pretty much confirmed that she was at least bisexual, if not a deeply in denial lesbian.

Which was a good thing, considering her new career as a lesbian sex slave to beautiful women like this cute hacker, to the deadly assassins either sight of her, to her friends who were a little tied up at the moment. Caitlin wanted to swallow their cum just like she was doing now with Felicity, and just please them in any way she could. Although more than anything at that moment, she just wanted this to last forever.

Sadly that just wasn't possible, and inevitably Felicity pulled Caitlin's face out of her cunt. Caitlin was reluctant to leave, and even held firmly to the bed initially, but then she remembered she was trying to prove herself as a good fuck pet, so she allowed herself to be pulled up into Felicity's arms.

Then thankfully Felicity kissed her, giving Caitlin some much-needed time to recover, the fact that her friend was tasting herself on her lips and tongue helping with that no end. It also helped that she was really aware of Thea and Laurel getting the same treatment from Nyssa and Sara, the three pairs just making out for a few long seconds, before Sara broke her kiss and started to give orders.

"Thea, Laurel, get us some strap-ons. You know how many." Sara commanded.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel quickly replied.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea said shortly afterwards.

Thea and Laurel knew that meant once they reached the toy collection they were to pick out a strap-on each, attach them to themselves, and then bring three more over to their Mistresses.

Which was a little disappointing, as it was a reminder that they weren't going to be the centre of the fun tonight, but there was a good chance they would receive some action later, even if it was Thea's turned to be at the bottom, and therefore it would be the longest before she could receive some fun. Oh well, Thea was pleasing her Mistresses, and that's all that truly mattered to her. Oh yes, the smiles on their faces as they bought them those toys, and helping them get into the harnesses, made it all worth it.

"Good girls." Felicity praised, before turning her attention back to Caitlin, "It's your big moment Caitlin. Mmmmm yes, it's time for you to become a fully stuffed scientist. And you can start by sucking Thea's cock. Oh yeah, get it nice and ready for your hot little pussy."

"Yes Mistress Felicity." Caitlin began nervously, before doing as she was told.

While Thea definitely identified as a bottom at this point she had to admit to a certain thrill at watching another girl suck cock, especially her cock. Sure, she would much rather be sucking cock right now, but it was still kind of hot, especially as she knew what it was like to be on the outside of it, sucking the strap-on of another submissive girl, in that moment making her the bitch of a bitch.

Also Caitlin was really good at it, recovering after a initial slow start due to nervousness and settling into giving Thea's dildo a really passionate blow job. Caitlin even pushed that toy cock into her throat, making sure it was more than ready, before she got the order she was no doubt waiting for.

"Okay, that's enough." Sara said impatiently, "Mmmmm yesssss, that will more than do for your slut hole, so why don't you just jump on that dick and start riding it? Oooooh yeahhhhh, give us a show."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Caitlin said softly.

Proving Caitlin had been waiting for this she immediately jumped up, positioned herself over Thea's toy and slowly pushed herself down at with a long soft moan. She then took a few long seconds to get used to the feeling of the dildo inside her before she began bouncing up and down on the fake dick, again causing her to moan.

Also gasp, whimper, and cry out, all in pure pleasure, much to the delight of her audience, including Thea. Of course Thea was getting the added benefit of the other end of the toy rubbing against her pussy, which would eventually make her cum, but now it was just a simple added bonus to this kinky act. And after a few long minutes of giving the up close look at her bouncing boobs Caitlin received another treat, the lucky bitch.

"Laurel, eat Caitlin's ass." Nyssa suddenly ordered out of nowhere, "Mmmmm yes, get it nice and ready for Felicity's cock."

"Oh yes, I love that idea." Sara grinned, "Eat that ass sis! Eat it good."

"I love it too." Felicity admitted with a grin of her own, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh Laurel, tongue that ass hole and get it ready for us."

As soon as she had the chance Laurel quickly replied, "Yes Mistress Felicity."

This made Thea even more disappointed that she had been chosen for this position, especially as she suspected what other honour Laurel might be getting later. And she especially hated being in this position, because she didn't get a good look at what happened next, but she got enough of a look to be able to know what was clearly going on, namely Laurel Lance, the Black Canary, pulling Caitlin's butt cheeks apart and beginning to lick her butt hole.

Which again unsurprisingly got a very positive response from Caitlin, especially as their Mistresses gave her a surprisingly long time to enjoy the rim job, considering they were all eager to get the real fun started. Then with surprising force for her Felicity pushed Laurel out of the way and got into position behind Caitlin.

Then Felicity ordered, "Thea, spread those cheeks for me. Show me that cute little virgin ass hole."

"Yes Mistress Felicity." Thea replied and eagerly did as she was told.

Felicity admired the sight in front of her for a few long seconds, before pushing a lube covered finger into her friend's virgin ass hole, causing Caitlin to cry out in mostly pleasure. Felicity could tell that Sara and Nyssa didn't approve of this, that they were both eager for their own turn with Caitlin's cute little backside, but it was finally her turn to take a virgin butt, and she was going to do it the way she wanted to, dammit.

Besides, Felicity could remember how nervous she was losing her anal cherry, and Caitlin was still very much her friend. So not only did she spend a few minutes sliding that finger in and out, but she added a second one before finally checking whether the other girl was ready to move on to the next stage.

"Caitlin, are you ready to be butt fucked?" Felicity asked softly.

"Ye, yes." Caitlin nervously squeaked, before quickly correcting herself, "Mistress Felicity, "I'm ready to be butt fucked."

"Then beg for it." Felicity gently pushed.

"Fuck me... fuck my butt." Caitlin gulped, before taking a deep breath and more confidently adding, "Butt fuck me Mistress Felicity! I want to be butt fucked! I want you to take my anal cherry in front of my friends and yours and turned me into a total lesbian slut. An anal whore! Oh Mistress Felicity, turn me into a lesbian anal slave. I want you and Mistress Sara, and Mistress Nyssa, and Mistress Linda, and especially Mistress Iris to all fuck my ass! I want you to treat it as a fuck hole, to use whenever you want, as hard as you want. Ooooooh yesssssss, DP me! I wanna be double fucked, mmmmm, and triple fucked, ohhhhhh, a cock in each one of my fuck holes, oh Mistress Felicity! Oh God! Oh shit! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

As Caitlin grew more confident with her begging Felicity fingered her ass more enthusiastically, until she finally pulled that finger out and replaced it with her cock. She was so turned on at that point Felicity almost rammed it straight in, but at the last moment she slowed down and savoured every single second of that virgin ass hole stretching from an invading object for the first time.

Which was of course something which really pleased her perverted girlfriends, and even Laurel, all of whom were looking over her shoulder for the best possible view of Caitlin Snow losing her anal cherry. And oh, what a wonderful sight it was, Felicity whimpering in delight as a virgin hole finally stretched widely enough for her strap-on to slide inside it, officially meaning she'd taken a virginity, and a forbidden one at that.

"POP! There goes her anal cherry." Sara giggled, after sticking her finger in her mouth and then pulling it out to create a popping sound, "Mmmmm yessssss, that anal cherry is yours Felicity. All yours."

"Yes it is, and now you finally have one, what are you going to do with it?" Nyssa gently pushed.

"I'll tell you what she's going to do with it, she's going to take that ass and make it hers forever." Sara said proudly, before glancing over to Iris, "But maybe she'll let the rest of Team Flash borrow it, if they asked nicely."

"Oh yes, make it yours Felicity." Nyssa called out, "Mmmmm, make that ass 100% yours! That's it, ohhhhhh, just like we taught you. Yesssss, mmmmm, turn that ass hole into a fuck hole for us to use whenever we want, however we want, just like your little friend begged you too. Yes, that's it, mmmmm, good girl."

While Felicity preened at the encouraging words of her girlfriends she was much more focused on the cry and whimper that Caitlin let out as she was anally violated for the first time by a dildo. To her credit the scientist relaxed best she could and didn't complain, even later when Felicity started pushing more of that girl cock into her now formally virgin butt hole.

Felicity almost praised her for it, but she was worried it would come off as kind of condescending, and it would definitely disappoint her far more dominant girlfriends, so she chose to stay silent. Besides, they were all savouring the heavenly sight of her big dick slowly disappearing into the widely stretched ass hole of Caitlin Snow.

It seemed to take only seconds, and yet at the same time hours, but one way or another Felicity's thighs came to rest against Caitlin's butt cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of her strap-on up the other girl's backside. Felicity chose to savour this moment, and allowed her friend some more time to relax, before she began pulling her dick out of Caitlin's ass and then pushed it back in and then repeated the process, officially starting the ass fucking.

Officially starting Caitlin's very first ass fucking. Oh yes, she, nerdy little Felicity Smoak, was giving another girl her first ass fucking. Admittedly that girl was just as nerdy as she was, but she was incredibly hot, and it still felt like an honour. One in which Felicity became lost in for a few long minutes, before of course her girlfriends demanded their turn.

Sara had never been more proud of her girl. She could still remember seducing her for the first time, figuring that she would make the perfect bottom, which was more than fine by her after being forced to play that role for Nyssa. Little had she known that Felicity would not only be willing to top her, but be surprisingly amazing at it, as she was proving once again as she slowly took Caitlin's ass hole and turned it into a fuck hole.

Oh yes, just in a short amount of time Felicity already had Caitlin moaning in pure pleasure from being sodomised, getting the beautiful scientist nice and ready for the anal abuse she would be receiving tonight. As a reward Sara and Nyssa just watched for a few long minutes as their girlfriend enjoyed herself, and it was only because she knew that Nyssa was about to ask for her turn that Sara spoke up.

"My turn?" Sara asked, seconds before Nyssa was going too, and then when her girlfriends gave her a look she whined, "Please? I know I can be a butt hog, but Nyssa is just as bad, and there's no way that you're going to let Laurel go second, are you? Come on Felicity, share the wealth. Be better than us and show you can play nice. Please? Oh please, mmmmm, I want a piece of that ass soooooo bad."

"I would also like a turn." Nyssa chimed in, and then when Sara looked at her pleadingly she sighed, "But I suppose Sara can go first. Either way I'm sure Caitlin wants to know the joy of tasting her own ass on a cock, and thus becoming our little fully stuffed scientist. Don't you Caitlin? Huh? Mmmmm yesssssss, you want to be a good fuck toy for us, don't you?"

"Ye, yes? I guess." Caitlin blushed.

"Okay." Felicity sighed after thinking about it for a few long seconds, mostly pulling away from Caitlin.

As soon as Felicity pulled out of Caitlin's ass Sara eagerly took her place, Thea continuing to spread the butt cheeks like a good girl so she made it nice and easy for her Mistress to penetrate that hot little back hole, which was already gaping slightly from Felicity's thrusting. Which of course was nothing compared to the size of the gape at the end of the night, Sara thought with a wicked grin as she slowly pressed the tip of her dick against that inviting hole and pushed forwards.

Caitlin cried out again, but the pain was less then when she lost her anal cherry, and there was even a hint of pleasure. Which continue to be the case as Sara slowly slid every inch of her strap-on into Caitlin's forbidden hole. Oh yes, the scientist continued whimpering, crying out and gasping in a mixture of pain and pleasure, making the moment that much more sweet.

Once her thighs came to rest against Caitlin's ass cheeks Sara paused, giving the other girl a chance to get use to the sensation, and of course giving herself a chance to savour this precious moment. She also looked up for the first time to notice that while Felicity had walked around to kneel in front of Caitlin she wasn't quite near enough to complete the triple penetration, instead choosing to watch Sara work.

Which was just fine with Sara, who grinned with delight it her girlfriend. Even after everything they had done, and everything they were doing now, this made Felicity blush, which was just adorable and warmed Sara's heart. Then she returned her full attention back to Caitlin, and more importantly the scientist's amazing booty.

Back in the day Sara would proudly describe herself as a bad girl, who had never given nerds second looks, but apparently she had been missing out, because all the nerds she'd met lately were really, really freaking hot, and the female ones had the most amazing asses. True, in Sara's biased opinion Felicity had the best nerd butt, although she had to admit this one came pretty close, especially when she began pumping her dick in and out of it.

Oh yes, Caitlin Snow had a truly fuck-able litttle ass hole which looked so beautiful wrapped around a dick, Sara unable to get enough of staring at it. In fact the only thing which could pull her attention from it was what her beloved Felicity did next.

Caitlin had been thinking about this pretty much non-stop for the past week, and initially it was a relief that getting her ass stuffed wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it might be. Then it became a great source of embarrassment, as her back passage relaxed and accepted it's fate ridiculously quickly, to the point where not only did the pain fade away but it was replaced by pleasure, which became increasingly difficult to hide thanks to the sounds escaping her mouth.

Which had to mostly be because of the surprising skill of Felicity, and then the unsurprising skill of Sara, and the cock in her cunt. Although Caitlin couldn't discount the possibility that maybe she was a natural butt slut, the thought making her blush furiously.

Either way Caitlin found herself moaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure, which was becoming increasingly loud, much to the delight of the women around her. It got so humiliating that Caitlin found herself staring at the dildo which had just been up her butt, which was so close to her, and yet so far away.

And she couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not. On the one hand she desperately wanted to muffle her embarrassing sounds of pleasure. On the other, did she really want to taste her own butt? Because that was another thing she had been dreading, almost as much as the anal sex. Which had been proven to be surprisingly enjoyable, although in a way it would be worse if it was, because that would make Caitlin even more of a twisted little slut.

Making a choice Caitlin looked up pleadingly at Felicity, who smiled, closed the distance between them and simply ordered, "Suck."

Which made Caitlin gulp nervously, but ultimately she parted her lips and allowed Felicity to push the strap-on inside her mouth. She then whimpered and moaned in a mixture of humiliation in delight as she instantly loved the taste of her own ass.

Enjoying butt sex, especially so soon after it had began, pretty much doomed her, but this was the final nail in the coffin of Caitlin Snow being anything other than an anal loving lesbian submissive slut. Thankfully as humiliating as that was Caitlin had a wonderful distraction in the form of the yummy flavour in her mouth, something she chose to close her eyes and savour as she slowly and happily sucked the head of the dildo clean.

Once there was no more of that yummy flavour Caitlin started to bob her head up and down the strap-on, taking more time until it was hitting the back of her mouth. She concentrated on those inches for a little while, making sure she got every drop of butt cream from them, before finally pushing her mouth down even further.

Caitlin thankfully had a little practice with this thanks to Iris and Linda, but she still choked and gagged from the size of the dick stuffing her windpipe. Thanks to that practice Caitlin was able to get most of the cock down her throat, but not all of it, leaving her to lick the base clean, and then blush as the full ramifications of what she had just done hit her, just in time as she got a fresh batch of butt cream.

Laurel was normally very jealous when she got to watch Thea, or one of the Flash girls, getting made air tight by her Mistresses, and while this was no exception she could comfort herself with the knowledge that she was about to join the fun. Not as a top. No, despite her wearing a dildo Laurel had no doubt that her Mistresses had something much different, and much more enjoyable for her, in mind.

The only real question was, who exactly was going to do it? Mistress Nyssa was a good guess, as she had been the first to do it with Thea, and Laurel would love to be her cock sleeve. Just not as much as she would like to be Mistress Sara's, and thankfully after a few hopeful glances at her little sister Laurel's dreams came true.