Stuffed Canary Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which she realised this was incredibly twisted, but then again that was a perfect way to describe her life lately. Also, she knew she shouldn't like this, but she did. In fact, she loved it. Oh God, she loved having her daughter eating her pussy, skilfully and eagerly, easily bringing her to the edge of climax.

The fact that she was watching Linda receive the same thing made it absolutely perfect. Sure, Linda had the added benefit of Caitlin tonguing her ass hole, and Caitlin Snow really had become a world-class butt muncher since she had joined the ranks of the slaves, but even that edition could only equal having their daughter licking her.

Honestly in that moment it felt like it surpassed it, Iris eventually having to close her eyes, and try and block out Linda and everything she was experiencing just so that this could last a little bit longer. Of course the downside to that was it made what she was feeling that much more intense, the fact that this was their daughter, echoing in her head over and over again until Iris just couldn't wait any more.

"Make me cum! Make Mommy cum you little bitch!" Iris cried out lustfully, grabbing her daughter's hair and pushing her deeper into her cunt, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your slutty little face! Yesssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, that's so good! You're so fucking good at licking Mommy's clit! Mmmmmmm fuck, but I need more! Yeahhhhhhhhh, Mommy needs more! She needs you to fuck her with your tongue and make her cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, do it! Fuck Mommy, you time travelling whore! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeessssssssss, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, FUCK ME!"

Which gave Linda the permission she had been waiting for to let out a similar command, even going so far as to push Caitlin's and Jesse's faces deeper into her holes, even towards the end it sounded like begging, "Me too! Make me cum, ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me and make me cum! I want both your tongues inside me, mmmmmmmm yessssssss, fucking my pussy and ass hole, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, do it sluts! Fuck me! Fuck me, oh fuck! Please fuck me, mmmmmmm, I need to cum! I fucking need it! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, FUCK ME!"

Of course it didn't take long for the well-trained sluts to do as they were told, but that didn't stop Iris and Linda from encouraging them. For a while that was even verbally, but that was mostly because their pussy and butt lickers were slow to increase the pace. However once Nora was pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Iris's cunt, and it was a safe bet that Linda was receiving the same from Jesse, they were rendered completely incoherent.

Although that didn't stop the encouragement, as the tops both pushed the bottoms deeper into their twats as they let out incoherent cries, screams and whimpers to let Nora, Jesse, and Caitlin, and even each other know just how much they were loving this.

When they were both on the edge of climax together their eyes locked and the two girlfriends exchanged a gentle smile, and weirdly knowing that Linda was kind of giving Iris her approval to cum in their daughter's face was such a relief it was the thing which pushed Iris over the edge. Well, that and their daughter beginning to tongue fuck her pussy with incredible skill and enthusiasm.

And watching Jesse do the same to Linda. Oh yes, everything just caught up with Iris, and she experienced one powerful climax after the other. Iris squirting her cum onto her daughter's face over and over again. And down her throat! Which should have freaked her out, but it only made those climaxes stronger.

Nora also knew she should be freaked out by that fact, but that only pushed her onwards to make her mother cum over and over again. The first few times she even swallowed every precious drop of that Mommy cum thanks to her superspeed, but after that she allowed it to wash over her face as she dearly wanted to be marked as her Mom's rug munching dyke slut.

Oh yes, she had suddenly very vivid memories of fulfilling that precious role at home, for both Mommy Iris, and Mommy Linda, and suddenly Nora wanted to make sure that became a reality. Especially with her biological mother, who she always remember tasting the best. Although she was eager to try both.

Being a Speedster, she had been able in the past to do both at the same time, and was kind of disappointed that she didn't have her mothers side by side so she could take turns worshipping their cunts, and race back and forth at lightning speed, so she was constantly swallowing their cum. That was one of her favourite false memories, and it was very tempting to make it a reality by pushing Jesse away, and taking over for her at worshipping Mommy Linda's cunt.

However she had her orders, and she wouldn't want to displease her Doms. Besides, it was unfair to be that greedy. Especially when she could dully remember loving her fellow subs Caitlin, Jesse, and so many more. Also it was kind of thrilling to have two of them worshipping Mommy Linda while she was giving Mommy Iris her all.

It was especially amazing when Mommy Iris grabbed the back of her head, shoved her face as deep as it would go into her cunt, and started grinding herself against it. Especially as thanks to her enhanced senses she could tell that Mommy Linda was forcing Jesse to give her the same treatment, although of course because it was Mommy Iris's idea Nora was getting the best of it.

Oh yes, her biological mother spent the next few long minutes fucking her face, which was pure heaven for a total bottom like Nora West-Park. Unfortunately all good things had to come to an end, and eventually Mommy Iris pulled Nora out of her pussy, barely giving her daughter a chance to catch her breath before kissing her.

Again she could sense that Jesse was receiving the same treatment, albeit she had the added bonus of getting Caitlin, meaning they were sharing the flavours of Mommy Linda's pussy and ass. Which was the only reason that Nora was jealous of them right now, because normally she could think of nothing better than kissing her biological Mom.

Especially when Mommy Iris was tasting her own cum and pussy cream on her lips and tongue. Of course, what would also make this extra special, was what Nora was pretty sure would happen next, and through it all there would be still plenty of her Mom's cum covering her face, which would only make it even more perfect.

"You're from the future, you tell me what happens next." Iris quickly commanded her daughter.

"You're going to triple stuff me?" Nora asked hopefully.

"That's right." Iris grinned, before checking, "As long as that's what you want."

"Oh yes Mommy, that's what I want. Please give it to me. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck all my slutty little fuck holes! Triple stuff me and make me your bitch!" Nora begged shamelessly.

"Good girl." Iris smirked, before turning to her sex slaves, "Jesse, equip yourself with a cock, give the rest of us not including Nora one, and then lie down so my daughter can ride you."

"Yes Mistress Iris." Jesse replied and then did as she was told in a flash.

Once Jesse was in position Iris then ordered her daughter, "Nora, go suck Jesse's dick. Get it nice and ready for your cunt."

"Yes Mommy." Nora grinned and obeyed.

Jesse briefly wondered whether she had been given this honour simply because she was faster than Caitlin, and Mistress Iris was impatient to take her daughter's anal cherry. Which weirdly made sense, and turned her on, which just showed how weird her life had gotten recently. Not that she was complaining.

No, she welcomed any involvement, and she had to admit, even though she was a total bottom, it was hot to see her Mistress's daughter crawl over to her and take her cock into her mouth. Nora had done that in a flash, but she did it slowly, obviously trying to put on a show for her audience, especially her mother. This of course worked like a charm, Mistress Iris totally captivated by Nora's slow movements, especially when it came to sucking a cock.

For a girl who was apparently a lesbian Nora seemed to know what to do right away. Probably because she had sucked a strap-on before, although it could be a talent. And of course, the abilities they shared helped, as they were able to hold their breath for a longer deep throating. Which didn't take too long for Nora to get too, making it clear she was eager to get to the real fun as her mother.

Oh yes, Nora only spent about a minute bobbing her head up and down on the dick before she was pushing it into her throat, slowly but steadily going all the way down until her lips reached the base. Then she started bobbing up and down the full length, making Jesse so jealous of her. But not as much as what happened next.

"Okay, that should be more than enough for your slutty little cunt." Iris said firmly, "And speaking of which, mmmmmm, stuff that slutty little cunt with that big cock. Oh yes, I want to see my lesbian daughter riding a girl cock like the dyke whore she is!"

"Yes Mommy." Nora eagerly obeyed.

Again Nora did this slowly, crying out joyfully as she first penetrated her own pussy with Jesse's cock, and then slowly pushed herself all the way down upon it. When the penetration was complete Nora savoured the sensation for a few long seconds, then started bouncing up and down, the entire time letting out cries, whimpers and moans of pure joy.

God, she looked so beautiful like this, her perky little tits bouncing in time with her thrusts and the sheer joy on her face more than enough to bring Jesse satisfaction, without the other end of the harness bashing against her clit. But with that bonus this was something which was easily going to make her cum eventually, especially given everything else Mistress Iris had planned.

Including pressing her strap-on against her daughter's lips and softly ordering, "Suck it."

Without hesitation Nora obeyed, moaning extra loudly at the pleasure of being double stuffed. And one of the cocks now stuffing her being attached to her Mom, Jesse unable to imagine how wonderfully perverted that must be. She wasn't so sure she wanted to find out, but in that moment she was curious to find another Earth's version of her mother so she could try it.

Which was something which became increasingly tempting the more she watched this mother and daughter pairing. Of course, she'd much rather just be in Nora's place, especially as one by one the other girls took their turn with Nora's mouth, until eventually Mistress Iris kneeled down behind her daughter so she could take her butt cherry.

"Spread her cheeks for me Jesse." Iris ordered, "Mmmmmmm, spread her cheeks and give me my daughter's virgin ass hole."

"Yes Mistress Iris." Jesse quickly replied and obeyed.

Which made Iris smirk, then she ordered, "You still want this Nora?"

"Yes Mommy." Nora instantly replied.

"Then prove it." Iris pushed, "Beg. Mmmmmmm, beg for the privilege of having your own mother take your ass cherry you filthy little whore!"

"Oh please Mommy, take my ass cherry!" Nora begged eagerly, "Take my ass! It's yours! Mmmmmmm, yours and my other Mom's. You both own my butt hole! It's yours to fuck whenever you want, however you want. It always has, but now we can make it official. So please take my anal cherry. That's what I want. It's what I aways wanted. Consider it my gift to you. Oh, a belated wedding present for my Mommies! Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh Mommy!"

Iris just stared at the 'belated wedding present' for a few long minutes, enjoying the sight, but she couldn't wait to take advantage of this present, and just how perverted it was. Just how perverted that she had become. Just how perverted they had all become. She then got another reminder of that as she pressed her strap-on against her own daughter's virgin ass and slowly pushed forwards, causing it to stretch for her.

Iris slowly stretched her own daughter's virgin butt hole until the head of her cock slid through it and into Nora's tight little ass, meaning that she had officially popped her baby girl's anal cherry, easily making this the most twisted thing Iris had ever done, which at this point was really saying something.

Of course this caused Nora to let out a sharp cry followed by a whimper as her virgin ass hole was stretched like never before so her own mother could take her butt cherry. Which prompted Iris to comfort her by gently rubbing her back and cooing softly, which was all it took for Nora to relax and lower her head in submission, proving she was born to be her Mommy's butt slut.

Oh yes, she loved that idea, Iris thought with a wicked grin. That this was what Nora's true purpose in life was, the reason she had been born, and why Iris had gone to the trouble of making her. Just so that she would have a new slut to fuck. One which would be extra kinky to fuck, especially up the butt.

With that wonderful, and really twisted, thought in mind Iris began pushing more of the cock into her daughter's virgin back hole. Unsurprisingly this caused Nora to gasp, cry out and whimper, but at least she didn't tense up. At least not enough to cause too much additional pain. Nevertheless Iris kept cooing and gently rubbing her back with at least one hand throughout the butt stuffing, as she knew from experience just how painful it could be getting fucked in the ass, especially during the first time.

It was also a way to alleviate her guilty conscience for causing her daughter pain, especially considering what she actually was inflicting upon her. Yet slowly but surely every inch of her cock disappeared into her daughter's tailpipe until her thighs came to rest against Nora's cheeks, announcing Iris had officially buried every inch of her dick into her little girl's ass.

Breaking the eerie silence which had fallen between them just before that Iris gently encouraged, and gloated, "Yes, that's it! Just a little more, just a little more, mmmmmm yesssssssss! Oh fuck! Every inch! That's every inch of Mommy's cock right in your tight little virgin butt. Oh Nora, you took that so well. The first cock up your ass, mmmmmm, AND your first DP! Mmmmmm, you're making me so proud. Oh God!"

There was no reply from Nora, other than a few whimpers and squirms, and everyone else seemed to be stunned into silence, but that was just fine with Iris. If anyone truly had a complaint, especially her daughter, Iris would stopped the taunting, and more importantly the butt fucking, however as there was none she took it as a positive sign to continue, which was exactly what she did.

Or truly started, depending on your perspective. Either way she firmly gripped onto Nora's waist and began slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of her baby girl's back door, before she pushed it back in, and then repeated the process. Meaning she was actually doing it. Iris was literally fucking her own daughter's virgin ass. Oh fuck, this was so twisted, and Iris was loving every second of it.

Linda was also loving it. She knew she shouldn't for multiple reasons, but she just couldn't help it. It just looked so hot. Iris always looked so hot, but perhaps never more so than when she was fucking another pretty girl up the butt, and this time it was her own daughter. Their daughter!

True, Nora was from the future, meaning neither Linda or Iris had a truly motherly bond with her yet, but knowing they would in the future, and truly believing this girl was who she said she was, made it extra twisted and hot. Hell, for once Linda would have been truly happy just watching as Iris had all the fun, which seemed only fair as from the sounds of it Iris had done all the work getting them a daughter, so she should enjoy the reward.

Then all of a sudden Iris turned to her and asked, "Want a turn?"

"Me?" Linda stammered, "Shouldn't you have your fill of her first? She's your daughter, you know?"

"No, she's our daughter." Iris said firmly, before quickly adding, "But if you don't want to, you don't have too."

Blushing slowly Linda admitted, "I, I didn't say that."

"Great!" Iris beamed, abruptly pulling her cock out of Nora's ass hole and moving beside her so she could take over spreading those cheeks, "So... fuck our daughter. Mmmmmm yes, fuck our daughter's ass."

"Okay." Linda gulped.

Not needing any further encouragement Linda stumbled forwards until she was kneeling behind Nora and pressed her cock against the other girl's already slightly gaping butt hole. Linda then took a few long seconds to admire the sight in front of her, maybe especially Iris's beautiful face beaming up at her.

Actually the happy and twisted couple mostly kept their eyes locked with each other as Linda pushed forwards and penetrated their daughter's butt hole. Of course after the anal penetration Linda paused, and at several points during the ass stuffing, especially like when with the initial penetration Nora let out a loud cry, filling Linda with guilt and wanting to give her child a chance to complain.

As she didn't Linda gently continued until every inch of her cock was buried in Nora's butt, something which of course Linda chose to savour just like Iris had done. Then also like Iris she gently began to sodomise their daughter at a slow but steady pace, causing Nora to continue whimpering, gasping and crying out.

While initially that had been from pain and discomfort there had also been a hint of pleasure, which became much more noticeable when Iris had really started the sodomy, and certainly when Linda was doing it now. Which was easily enough to make the two mothers to be chuckle, exchange a loving look, and then celebrate with a kiss, Linda bending down to kiss Iris as she continued sodomising their daughter. Then Iris broke the kiss and began providing her with a little verbal encouragement.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck our daughter! Mmmmmmm, fuck her slut ass!" Iris grinned wickedly, "Ohhhhhhhh, that's soooooooooo hot! I still can't believe we're doing this, but I can't get enough. You look so sexy fucking that slutty little ass. Mmmmmmm, our daughter look so good getting double stuffed. Mmmmmmm, and I can't wait to see what she looks like getting triple stuffed. Can you?"

"No Mommy, mmmmmmm, I can't wait!" Nora interrupted, "Please, please, ohhhhhhhh, triple stuff me! I want a girl cock in each one of my dyke fuck holes! Please give it to me! Please?"

"Shut up, no one was talking to you." Iris snapped, before turning her attention back to Linda, "What do you think? Do you wanna see me feed our daughter her own ass? Huh? Make this slut air tight?"

"Yes." Linda quickly admitted, then blushed. Then, just to please her girlfriend, Linda added, "I wanna see you feed our daughter her own ass."

Thankfully it didn't happen right away, as Linda wasn't ready for that. Instead things continued like that for a while, Linda butt fucking Nora while Iris continued spreading those cheeks and encouraging her, only pausing when Linda bent down for another kiss. Then Iris let go of those cheeks and moved round so that she could make their daughter air tight, something which of course Linda couldn't resist watching.

Although her gaze did go back and forth for a little while, Linda spreading those cheeks herself so that when she did look down she continued to get the best possible look of her strap-on sliding in and out of Nora's ass hole. But mostly she watched Nora officially getting fully stuffed, because how could she not? Especially when Iris had become so good at making a show out of making another woman go ass to mouth for her.