Stuffed Canary Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, it would likely be in a very pleasurable way, but Frost really, really didn't want to end up like her pathetic alter ego, Caitlin Snow. AKA debasing herself at the drop of a hat. Even if there was part of her which was curious what that would be like. However, then she got what she had been aching for, and any thoughts of submission quickly went out the window.

Namely, when Sara Lance finally closed the distance between them, and Frost got to experience the heaven that was an incredibly talented tongue against her cunt. And more importantly, it was Sara Lance's incredibly talented tongue. Oh yes, it only took a few seconds for the blonde to crawl over to the white-haired woman, but it felt more like an eternity, given how aching her body was for some attention.

And oh fuck, when she finally got it, it was better than she could have possibly dreamed. Which was really saying something, considering everything she had experienced since teaming up with Iris and her girls. Also, to her great shame, everything she could remember Caitlin experiencing.

Like with Iris, it was a little too good for a while, but Frost refused to show weakness by ordering her to slow down. Besides, she didn't need that, she could hold back, anyway. Or at least, that's what she told herself. It got very close, but just as Frost was seriously considering actually ordering her to slow down, Sara did just that. Which was incredibly annoying, but also hard to complain about, when she got to enjoy more of this incredible pussy licking.

Besides, she had no doubt that sooner rather than later, she would have to give up this incredible treat, allow someone else to have a go with this incredibly talented tongue. And sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Just not in the way that she would've imagined it.

"Okay Frost, that's enough." Iris said firmly, "Give someone else a turn."

"Like who? You, again?" Frost questioned mockingly, before turning her attention to Iris's girl, "Or your pretty little girlfriend, perhaps? I suppose that's fair, but I-"

"I was actually thinking of Laurel." Iris interrupted with a wicked grin, "You know, a little sister-sister action? From what I hear, these two sluts love that shit. And given she is the reason myself and Linda have been put into that kind of debauchery, I think it's only fair that we get to see just how much she likes it. Don't you?"

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, let's do that." Frost quickly agreed with a wicked grin, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I wanna see Sara Lance fuck her own sister, like the incest loving slut she is."

"Well, you heard, bitch." Mia pushed, not wanting to be left out, "Get to it."

"Yes, Mistress Frost. Thank you, Mistress Frost." Sara grinned wickedly, deliberately taunting her daughter, especially by adding, "Yes, Mistress Iris. Thank you, Mistress Iris."

Laurel was completely taken aback by this. Normally a beyond broken slut like her wouldn't even be allowed to even kiss the feet, or the ass, of a superior woman. No, she would be just left to watch, while being jealous of whoever had the privilege of eating pussy in that particular moment.

Yes, part of her would be jealous of whoever would be on the receiving end, but she had been trained to be happy getting her holes stuffed with cocks. Which to be fair, hadn't been that hard. God, she couldn't even remember the last time someone had gone down on her, and for Mistress Sara to do it now was beyond thrilling. As was just watching her former Dom crawling towards her.

Just as Mistress Sara reached her destination, Laurel got up on shaky legs, and looked to her new Mistresses for their approval. Thankfully they gave it. Well, Mistress Iris and Mistress Linda did, while Mistress Frost wasn't exactly concentrating on her, but that was more than enough for these circumstances. It certainly warmed Laurel's heart.

That, and suddenly remembering the last time this happened to her. Well, she'd never had it while standing up like this, in a dominant position, but she had while lying in bed with her own sister. Mostly, while 69'ing with her, but on a few occasions, Mistress Sara had allowed her once up-tight sibling to truly savour the joy of having her little sister eat her pussy.

Which was understandably something that Laurel savoured for as long as she was gifted with this. That was hard to do at first, given that she was so overwhelmed when her kid sister leaned forward with a wicked grin on her face, and then started lapping away at her pussy. And of course, Sara always had to be an obnoxious show off, effortlessly giving Laurel the greatest oral she'd ever had.

Which was really saying something, given the last time they had done this. Or she had received from Thea, and her other fellow sub. Hell, it felt like she was on the edge of orgasm in only a few minutes. Oh fuck, how was her sister this good, when she was out of practice? Unless, whenever they were alone Sara was practically living with her face buried in the cunts of Felicity Smoak and Nyssa al Ghul.

That thought, of course, only pushed Laurel agonizingly closer to cumming. Something that her new Mistresses had to know, but they didn't do anything about it. Maybe they didn't care? After all, if Laurel came early, surely, that was a poor reflection on her old tops, not her new ones? Then again, maybe this was a test? If so, surely she should fail it willingly, out of loyalty to Sara?

Although, was that even what her sister wanted at this point? The Black Canary had no idea, and for better or for worse she allowed the original Canary to keep her on the edge of orgasm, but never quite give it to her. Partly to maximize her own enjoyment, but mostly just because the choice was ultimately taken from her.

"My turn?" Mia pushed forcefully.

"I have no problem with that." Iris said with a wicked smile.

"I'm good." Frost shrugged.

"Excellent." Mia grinned, before finally ordering, "You heard me, Mommy. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, get over here and eat your daughter's pussy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, first your big sister, and now your own daughter. Oooooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, aren't you a lucky little incest loving slut? Huh? Oh my God!"

"Yes, Mistress Mia. Thank you, Mistress Mia." Sara grinned wickedly, allowing her daughter this small victory.

Mia did her best to keep up the taunting, but she had to pause for a few long seconds when she actually felt Mommy Sara's tongue pressing against the bottom of her pussy. Which the older blonde held for a few long seconds, before sliding it upwards, and thus causing her to let out a loud cry of pleasure.

She then continued to let out happy sounds for a few long minutes, before trying again to give her encouragement. Unfortunately, it was no use, and her words just came out a jumbled mess. Which was frustrating, but hopefully no one could blame her, given exactly who this was, and just how important this moment was for her. And them all, really.

Sure, Mia had experienced this from Mommy Nyssa, and before that Mommy Felicity, who actually gave birth to her. However, while Mommy Felicity was her biological mother, it was Mommy Sara who always felt like she was in charge, even if she was topping from the bottom.

And she had certainly been the one to start all of this. Finally, and most importantly, this completed the set. Oh yes, Mia now knew the joy of all three of her mothers licking her pussy, while kneeling before her, and no matter what happened, it was something that The New Green Arrow would treasure forever. And for better or for worse, it seemed like she wasn't the only one. No, Mommy Sara was thoroughly enjoying this just as much as she was, if not more.

Proof of that seem to come just from how quickly she had been to close the distance between them, and start eating pussy. Admittedly, that could of been to just make sure Mia stopped taunting her, but Mommy Sara had always far thicker skin than that. Besides, it felt like she was on the edge of orgasm faster than everyone else.

Which continued to be the case, as Mommy Sara was ordered back and forth between everyone here, including her precious Mommy Felicity and Mommy Nyssa. They of course, got some pretty great treatment themselves, but Mia was pretty sure she got it just as good. And either way, she was just totally unable to hold herself back for long ones that talented little tongue was returned to her.

"Make me cum!" Mia cried out desperately, grabbing hold of her mother's head and pushing her face deeper into her cunt, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me cum, Mommy! Make me cum in your hot little mouth! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your tongue and make me cum! Just like Mommy Felicity and Mommy Nyssa did! Oh Mommy Sara! Oh yes! Oh fuck, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, TONGUE ME, YOU BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH MY GOD!"

Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before Mommy Sara was effortlessly making her own daughter cum for her. Admittedly it wasn't long after that she was taken away from Mia, and if it hadn't been Killer Frost doing it, The New Green Arrow might have actually done something about it.

Instead she was just left there, barely able to remain upright as the most wonderful aftershocks echoed through her body. Hell, she was almost able to cum again, just from the memory of what had happened to her. And what would happen later. However, given that she needed to save her strength, Mia was just about able to resist touching herself to make sure she came again while watching this delightful display in front of her.

Sara like to think of herself as a very generous Mistress. Something she had proved by generously going down on all these women before tonight. Admittedly, it wasn't as frequent as she had demanded the same treatment, but it was something she still felt she deserved some credit for.

Especially given that she strongly encouraged her girls to do the same, with particularly Felicity eager to obey. Which gave her an advantage when it came to pleasuring them now, even if it was so much more overwhelming for her, given that the circumstances were so very different. One in which she was on her knees, submitting to them, even Thea, Laurel and Mia.

Those three were her family. Sara didn't care what biology said, she knew with every fiber of her being that Thea was her little sister, Laurel was her big sister and Mia was her daughter. Which of course, made tongue fucking them to orgasm that much more deliciously thrilling. Especially given all her practice she was able to effortlessly pull her tongue out, just in time to swallow at least the majority of that precious liquid.

True, it became harder towards the end of each tongue fucking, but before she became too overwhelmed with it she moved on to the next tasty treat, safe in the knowledge that she was able to swallow a good portion of it, while getting her face thoroughly covered in girl cum.

While there was no doubt she was a little more enthusiastic when it came to her family members, she was sure to give everyone else a really great tongue fucking too. Partly because she just wanted more of that yummy liquid, but honestly, the main reason was, she was lost in submission for those few long minutes. Although, not so much that she was disappointed at what she missed out on.

Which was of course, the chance to complete the set, and do this to her precious Nyssa and Felicity. Now, they would get the full treatment, if she was able to give it to them. And she would. Oh yes, one way or another, Sara was going to have another shot pleasuring the women she loved, and she promised herself she was going to make the most of even precious second of it.

Of course, she did her best to concentrate on the task at hand, which was really easy when she constantly had one woman after another cumming directly into her mouth, and all over her face. Hell, for a few blissful moments there, Sara was drowning in an ocean of pussy. Something that she never, ever wanted to end.

And yet, at the same time, her own body was aching for attention. Which for better or for worse, was something she definitely got, as eventually she was pushed away from those tasty treats, and left just kneeling back, her face and belly well coated in several flavours of girl cum and cunt cream. Something that she, and everyone else, savoured for a few long seconds, before they moved on to the next wonderful act.

"Nora, get us some strap-ons." Iris ordered breathlessly, grinning wickedly as she added, "Mmmmmmmmm, it's time for us to fully stuff this Canary."

"Yes, Mommy." Nora eagerly replied and obeyed, grabbing some toys and returning in a flash.

"Well, past them around." Frost pushed with annoyance.

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress." Nora again quickly replied and obeyed, albeit without her superspeed this time.

"Felicity and Nyssa too." Iris reminded her daughter, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want the Canary to ride one of her girlfriends."

"Yes, Mommy." Nora again replied and obeyed.

"As for you two, lie down on your backs." Frost ordered with a grin, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I also wanna see the Canary ride one of her girlfriends. And I'm going to make her choose which she rides. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, were going to see who she truly loves, by seeing who she's going to ride."

"First." Linda chimed in, earning her a glare from Frost, "We'll see who she rides first."

There was a brief pause, and then Nyssa softly replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress." Felicity then parroted at more or less the same time.

Felicity and Nyssa had only just been handed strap-ons, which they were quick to equip before they laid down side by side, and waited patiently. They weren't waiting long, until Sara positioned herself with a leg in between each of theirs, and then wrapped her hands around each of the dildos, after she had spat onto them.

Obviously, this was to make things as even as possible, right down to the spitting onto the palm of her hands, instead of the cocks. However, their tops probably let this slide, because they knew this was the point that Sara would have to choose, and it was not one that Felicity envied. God, she could only imagine what went through the Canary's head, looking back and forth between them, before finally making a choice.

In the long run, it really didn't matter, and Felicity should be more sure of her relationship, but to her shame, when Sara wrapped her lips around Nyssa's cock, it broke her heart a little bit. Which she knew was stupid, but she couldn't resist that feeling right now. Nyssa was probably too mature to feel the same thing, when Sara began switching back and forth between them, making Felicity feel worse about herself.

Something she tried to forget, in favour simply enjoying watching the beautiful blonde that she loved so much sucking cock. Unsurprisingly, this was something she got to enjoy, as everyone else gathered around to get their cock lubed by that talented little mouth, including their daughter Mia.

While still sucking cock, Sara made her choice, slowly crawling up Felicity's body, placing her pussy directly over her strap-on, and then pushing downwards. Maybe because she sensed Felicity's disappointment at not being chosen before, or maybe this was always the plan. Whatever the case, the hacker was grateful for it. God, it had been too long since she had this kind of sex with Sara.

Something she could never, ever get enough of. Something which would hopefully continue to be the case, no matter what the result of this night. And honestly, Felicity wasn't so sure she had a preference, as long as they were still together by the end of it. Nyssa included in that equation, of course.

Hopefully showing just how much she cared about that other woman, and offering her a consolation prize for not being chosen this time, Felicity leaned over and kissed Nyssa. Unsurprisingly Nyssa was quick to kiss back, and while this meant that neither one of them got a great look at what was happening in that moment, Felicity could sense it.

And hear it, for that matter. Oh yes, she could sense Sara Lance fully stuffing her pussy with strap-on, and then beginning to bounce up and down on it. Something which sadly, only lasted a few minutes, before Sara was ordered to stop. However, it wasn't that sad, especially not for the Canary, considering what exactly was going to happen next.

"It's time." Iris said firmly, breaking the silence which had fallen between them, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks, Felicity. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, give me all the access I need to your precious Sara's ass hole. And let the rest of us get a good look at the stuffed Canary, getting all her holes filled."

"Wait." Mia protested, "Don't I get first dibs on one of my Mommy's asses?"

"No." Iris said flatly, before reminding the little brat, "Besides, it's my turn to go first."

"But she could further prepare that ass for us." Linda pointed out, before offering, "How about it, Mia? You want to rim and finger that ass, get it ready for us to share."

"I suppose." Mia grumbled.

"Well, if you don't want too. I'm sure the other bitches will do it." Frost teased, quickly adding when she saw the hopeful looks on the faces of the other bitches, "Or I could do it."

"No!" Mia snapped, before softening her tone, "I'll do it."

Sara was deeply annoyed to be placed in this position, and part of her wanted to argue that such preparation was unnecessary. That all she needed was a little fingering back there, and she would be good to go. But if she tried to argue that, the other woman would deny her, because they weren't looking to do her any favours by getting this over with quickly.

No, they wanted to drag this out, and maximize her own enjoyment, and the Canary's humiliation. After all, it was what Sara would have done, if the roles were reversed. Hell, it was what she had done in the past. Or at least, some version of it. Which was why she would continue to be impressed by the actions of her tormentors.

Of course, while part of her wanted to get this over with, a much bigger part was actually looking forward to getting rimmed. Oh yes, she loved a good rim job. Especially from other women, who knew what they were doing. And thanks to Sara and her girlfriends, Mia Smoak had plenty of practice eating butt.

Something that the little bitch used to her advantage now, as she buried her face in between the ass cheeks of one of her mothers, and made that mother cry out joyfully. Something which Sara continued doing as her back door received a lot of enthusiastic licking. While Felicity's strap-on was buried in her cunt, no less. Oh yes, it was truly glorious, and it was only going to get better. Or possibly worse, given how close the once mighty Canary was to breaking.

She'd just been denied for so long, and this felt so very good. And of course, it certainly got better when Mia switched from simply sliding her tongue up and down that back door, to also swirling it around her target, and then eventually, pushing it inside. Oh yes, the tongue of Sara's daughter was able to push itself right inside of her ass hole.

It had been a while since Sara had been butt fucked, far too long in her opinion, but she was still loose enough back there to take a tongue. Which really just proved how much of an anal slut she was. And just how much trouble she was in. Especially given that Mia found it just as easy to push a finger into that slutty little fuck hole, even getting the same happy cry out of her Mom/former top in the process.

Which was something she did nice and slowly, so they could all savour it. Savour the feeling, or for most of them just the sight, of that finger entering Sara's ass hole, and then sliding all the way inside. There was a brief pause when it could go no further, then Mia started pumping it in and out of her.