Stupid Little Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked her to the center of the room, and looped her hands in the ropes bindings attached to the ceiling. I pulled it so her arms were high above her head. I worked the dildo inside her. The first 6 inches went in easily. I worked in another inch slowly.

"This girl doesn't think it will fit any farther in there. It's too thick, Sir. This girl can't take anymore. Please take the plug out, Sir. This girl is too stretched with both these things inside her. It hurts, Sir." She said.

I brought the stand underneath her and adjusted the height of the metal rod bringing it up until it slid inside a mounting hole on the bottom of the dildo. I hadn't tightened it yet. I went back to the ropes and pulled tighter until she was on her tip toes. The metal rod adjusted higher as the dildo lifted with her body. I went back and secured the stand locking it in at that height.

"Please, Sir. This is too high. This girls hands hurt and she can't stay on her toes like this." She pleaded. She hadn't realized that the dildo was locked in at that height.

"Oh my! I wasn't paying any attention." I feigned concern. "Let me loosen the ropes." I went back and loosed the ropes allowing her hands some relief. She couldn't figure out why she was still on her tip toes.

"Is there something under that dildo, Sir?" She asked frantic. "This girl can't stay on her toes much longer."

"It's okay. Just ease yourself back down onto your feet." I said.

"This girl can't do that. The dildo is holding her up. If this girl tries to stand normally that dildo is going to rip her open. It's stretching this girl out too much. Please, Sir. Take it out. This girl can't fit any more of it inside her. Please, Sir." She pleaded.

"Would it help if I took the plug out?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir, but you need to take out the dildo too. This girl can't stretch any more."

"Did you take the plug out in the bathroom?" I asked.

"No, Sir. This girl wasn't allowed." She said frantic.

"Here let's see if this helps." I said turning the dial on the remote in my hand. The vibrating egg came to life deep inside her pussy. The look on her face was priceless. It vibrated the entire dildo, but I knew it was vibrating her g-spot as well.

"ppppleeeeasse, sssir. Thiiis girrrl caaan't ttaaaake anyyymorre. Thiis giirll... ahhhh.... Ooommmph...ohhhh godddd. Ppplease. Sirrr."

"Are you going to cum?" I asked.

"oooooh godddd. Yesssssss, Siiiirr."

"You better be careful. You know your legs go weak when you cum. Are you sure you can't get any more of that dildo inside you?"

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck. Thiiiis girlll is a stuppiidddd littttle whhore." She came. Her legs did give out a little. The weight of her body along with some new lubrication from her orgasm drove another two inches inside her. Her heels were an inch away from touching the ground.

"Pleeeaase, Siiir. This giiirll ccaaan't tttake anymorrrre." I turned up the dial a little more.

"Did you take the plug out in the bathroom?" I asked again.

She didn't say anything at first. Her face was contorted in pain and pleasure. She was holding herself as still as possible trying to control herself. It was a losing battle. I knew it probably hurt, but I knew the pleasure was outweighing the pain slowly. She would succumb to another orgasm soon.

"Well? Are you going to answer?" I asked.

"Nnnooo, Sir! Thiiiis giiiirl saiiiiid sssshe dddidn't haaave permisi... ooooooh noooo. Ohhhhh fuccck. Pleeeeeeaseeee. Shhhiiiiiiiit." She gasped and squealed. "Thhhhis gggirl iiisss a ssssstupid litttttttle whoooooore. Uuuungggg." She came really hard that time and the dildo slipped another inch inside her as her legs gave out some more. I turned the dial all the way. I imagine that the dildo had the vibrator lodged up by her cervix. That was a particularly sensitive area for her. She wouldn't be able to handle it for long. She had ten full inches inside her.

"Should I take the plug out?" I asked. I tugged on it adding pressure to her asshole.

"Yyeessssss. Pleeeease, Siiiir. I caaaan't taaake aaaaaanymoooore. I'mmmm tooo stuuuffed. Ohhhhh ffffuck meeee."

"That's not how you refer to yourself. You want to be punished?" I asked.

"NnnnnnnnnoooooohhhhhhgoddddddfffffffffffuckmmmmeeeeeeeeshhhhhiiiiitthhhhisssssgiiiirrrrrlsttttttupidliiitttttlewwwwwwwwwhoreOoooohnnnnnnggggg." She slipped some more and the last inch disappeared inside her.

"You said you couldn't fit anymore, but you got four more inches in there. I, for one, am really impressed. God you must feel like you're ready to burst with an 11 inch dildo and butt plug at the same time... not too mention that vibrator in there."

"Unnnnnngggg. Plllleeeeeeease, Sssiiir."

"Did you take the plug out in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Nnnnnooooo......"

"How long can you stand there before your legs give out completely and that dildo is the only thing holding you up?"

"Wwwwhyyy, Siiiiirrr? Oooooh fuuuuuck I'mmm ggoiiing to cccummmm. Oooooaaaaaaahhh. Stuuuuupid lliiiitttlllle wwhore." She sank lower and the end of the dildo disappeared inside her.

"Did you take the plug out in the bathroom?" I asked again.

"Yyyyyeeeeesssss!"

"Really?!" Now I was feigning shock. I took the crop and swatted her ass hard with it. "This plug here?" I wiggled it. "This plug that you were told not to remove?" I wiggled it more.

"Ooooooh. Pllleeaase. I'mmmm gonnnnaa...."

With that I ripped the plug from her ass, and she went into orgasmic convulsions. I shoved it back in all the way and pulled it out again. In and out. Again and again. She was cumming so hard.

"Thhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiisssssgggiiiiiiirliissastuuuupidliiiiiiitlewhhhhhore."

I turned the vibrator off. She struggled to hold herself up.

"Maria, come over here and look at this little slut." My new submissive eagerly made her way over and knelt next to me. I spread Ana's ass cheeks open showing her the gaping asshole. "Lick it." Maria buried her face in Ana's asshole licking it and eating her out. I heard Ana groan.

"Wwho iiisss tthat, Siiirrr?" She asked shakily.

"That's our housekeeper." I said. "You keep misbehaving and lying and the whole city might get a shot at fucking you."

"Why are you doing this?" She pleaded. She looked silly, like a speared slut dangling on that massive dildo.

"Because you're a chronic liar. You just sat here and told me you'd try harder and stop lying and then you lied to my face less than a minute later." I said.

"This girl didn't lie. This girl told you she took out her plug just to make you stop." She said.

"Really? Oh god I'm sorry. So you really didn't take it out?"

"No, Sir, this girl knew better than that." She pleaded.

"Oh I think I owe you an apology. Maria, what do you think about that? She didn't take it out after all I guess."

Maria removed her tongue from Ana's ass, and said "She's lying. I saw this...eh... stupid little whore pull it out on the video, and then she uses this to fuck her ass while she rub her pussy until she cum." Maria beamed looking at me to see if she did well. I smiled at her.

"Is that the same video you saw, Mr. White?" I asked.

"Yeah, mate." He said from the couch.

"Come to think of it, that's the same video that I saw."

"H-how many people are here? You were taping me?... Sir." She asked.

"It's just the three of us. Me, Mr. White and Maria." I said. "Would you like me to put on the video for you?"

"No, Sir" She said quietly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because this girl knows what's on it." She looked so pathetic hanging there.

"What's on it?" I asked.

"This girl took her plug out and used it while she masturbated."

"Are you crying?" I asked. I could see tears coming down her face.

"Yes, Sir. This girl doesn't want to be punished."

"Oh course you're going to be punished, Ana." I said calmly. "I just don't get it. You were punished this morning for acting out by Mr. White. You were punished an hour later by me for not following instructions. Each time you apologized, and promised to be better. Then you disregard an instruction while you're in the bathroom. And when I bring you out here and give you a chance to tell me what happened you lie. I told you I don't want you to lie any more, and you said you wouldn't. Then you lied less than a minute later. To make matters worse, you just lied yet again and said you only confessed to get me to stop and you hadn't removed it. And now, you're crying? Now you're begging not to be punished? This doesn't have to be difficult. You're training could be so simple. It could be fun and satisfying for you. But you're too stubborn and too selfish to let anything be easy. You have to be punished so you'll learn. I know you don't want it, but I believe that at some point you'll decide that being obedient is easier than getting punished."

"Yes, Sir." She squeaked.

"Do you want the riding crop? Should I whip you?" I asked.

"No, Sir! Please this girl can hardly sit as it is." She said softly.

"Then I'll punish you a different way." I said.

"Oh Thank you, Sir! Thank you for sparing this girl's ass."

I grabbed the panties that were still lying on the table. They were crusty from wiping the cum off of her earlier. I handed them to Maria.

"Maria, would you push these inside her ass?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir." Maria said stuffing them inside her gaping asshole.

"Those are your crusty, cum covered panties, Ana." I told her. "You hear how Maria calls me Sir? She stumbled into this room while cleaning and saw all the toys. She asked me about it. She told me she wanted to be trained. She brought me a collar, and asked me to collar her. Should I have said no? I've always wanted a good submissive."

"You want to train her?" She said sobbing softly. "I don't want you to. I'll be your submissive. I offered to be trained. You're training me. We're engaged! I thought you wanted to marry me." The thought of me being with someone else definitely elicited the response I wanted. It was a devastating blow to her ego.

"You can't even follow instructions. You just referred to yourself wrong and you didn't refer to me properly." I said. "You're a useless submissive. You can't even do simple things. You want to convince me otherwise?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir, let this girl show you she can be a good little whore. Th... that she can be a good submissive." She sobbed. "D-d-don't train that girl, Sir."

"And your punishment? What should it be?" I asked.

"W-w-whip this girl, Sir. Whatever Sir wants to do to this girl." She sobbed.

"Maria, can I have those panties please?" I asked.

She fished them out of Ana's asshole. I grabbed a small length of rope off the bookshelf.

"You want to be punished like a stupid little whore? Then open your mouth."

Ana opened her mouth and I stuffed the crusty cum and ass soaked panties inside. I took the rope and wrapped it around her mouth like a gag holding them in. I turned the remote on the vibrator to medium speed. She grunted as the vibrator hummed inside her. It was just enough to make her cum eventually and keep cumming. She stood there flat on her feet and stuffed, moaning softly.

Mr. White walked over and grabbed a crop standing behind her. Thwak! Thwak! He gave her two hard hits to her ass. Thwak! Thwak! Two more to the back of her thighs. He walked to the shelf and retrieved a pair of nipple clips. He adjusted the nobs so they would provide a medium squeeze and then he attached one end to one nipple. She cried into the dirty panties in her mouth. Then he attached the other. She cried again. The pain from her nipples shot sharply through her body. She squirmed, but it only made the dildo dig deeper inside of her. Soon she settled. The pain from her nipples became a dull pain counteracted by the vibrations from her pussy.

I sat on the couch and watched her in such a precarious position. I hadn't wanted things to go this way. I thought that she would have been eased into her new life. She had made sure that wouldn't happen. She was going to be petulant and childish. I looked at Maria who still knelt next to Ana where I had left her.

"Maria," I said. "Please come here."

"Yes, Sir." She said. Maria didn't stand up to walk over. She crawled slowly letting her ass swing side to side.

"You want to be a good submissive, don't you." I said.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Do you think I'm being unreasonable with her?" I asked motioning toward Ana.

"She didn't follow instructions, Sir. She deserves to be disciplined." She said.

"You think so?" I asked. "You don't think I'm being too harsh?"

"Sir, she should look at what she has. All this things that you offer to do for her. If she saw where I grew up, then she would appreciate a kind, strong man that do all this things for her and provides her with so much nice things. I think a woman like her will lose a good man like you because she don't appreciate what they have. She don't think you can do better or that you will leave her. A smart woman will steal you the first chance she get."

It was an honest observation that she made. I knew that Ana was listening to what she said. Maybe Maria wanted her to hear it too. On some level, I felt that Maria was just trying to tell me how special she thought I was. She was trying to say "Hey. Look at me. I would appreciate you. I want you." I also knew that she had been cheated on and hurt. Not that she lost a good man, but that she knew the reality that men wander when they aren't happy. I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked -- so confident on her knees in front of me, so pleased to submit. I found it to be the most erotic thing in the world.

"Undress me, Maria." I said. Her eyes lit up. She took to the task so carefully. She removed each article of clothing so delicately until I sat naked in front of her. My cock engorged and throbbing.

"Do you like my cock?" I asked her. She knelt between my legs inches away from it.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Would you like to put that in your mouth?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Please, Maria, suck my cock."

She just leaned forward and let her lips wrap around it. She slowly took it all the way into her throat on the first try. Her mouth was heavenly. She reached down to my balls and took them in her hand rubbing them. She continued with long slow strokes into her throat and then back out. I let out a loud groan. I reached out and placed my palm on her cheek caressing her face as she made love to my cock with her mouth. That's how it felt. Not a nasty blowjob, but a loving attentive deep pleasure.

"Oh God, Maria, you are so amazing." I groaned.

She didn't say anything. There was nothing to say. She had this cock in her mouth -- the cock that sprayed her with cum last week. The same cock that she'd thought about ever since that day. She brought her mouth down to my balls and licked them lightly. She sucked each one into her mouth running her tongue around it before moving back to the length of my cock. Her tongue traced the veins in my shaft up to the head and then she swallowed me again.

"hihs hurhl his ha huhid hiddah horh." I looked up from the deep pleasure I was receiving to see Ana shaking on the dildo struggling to keep her balance. She had cum hard while listening to us, but her words were indiscernible through her panty filled mouth. Mr. White continued to use the softer crop on her -- whipping her, not hard, but in regular intervals on her ass, thighs, under arms and breasts. It must have been a slow torture. The combination of the clamps, the vibrator, the dildo, the light whipping, the hands tied high and her tired legs was surely exhausting.

Maria continued pleasuring me with her mouth. I reached down and pulled her up. She moved up on top of me straddling my legs. I looked in her eyes as I guided her ass down toward my erection. Her brown eyes were wide and glassy. She wasn't sad, but happy, lustful and nervous. Her pussy was wet. As my cock connected with sex, her lips spread open engulfing it. It felt hot as the head pushed into her tight opening. I held her hip with my left hand while my right hand held her ass guiding my entrance. She slid down slowly until my cock was fully seated inside her. I could feel her clit pressed against me. I pulled her close to me. Her breasts crushed between us. Her breathing was slow and hard. Our faces were just an inch apart. Her hand was on the back of my neck and she stared silently, lustfully into my eyes. With my right hand I lifted her ass pulling her off my cock slowly and then I pushed her back down onto it. Her mouth hung open slightly. I began to pump into her slowly at first -- rhythmically. I can't remember the last time I was so turned on. She moaned softly. Her pussy was wet, warm and smooth sliding up and down on my cock. Then she sat upright bouncing on me. Her pacing quickened and she rode me hard. Her hand kneaded her breasts. She started to moan loudly. Then louder. Then louder.

"Oh Sir, your slut loves to ride this cock. Oh! Ah! Oooh! Ungh. Uh Uh Uh. Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Fuck! Yes! Oh! I'm cumming. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She was screaming loudly. Her pussy squeezed impossibly tight when she came. "Oh, Sir, I'm your submissive little slut."

I couldn't believe it when I heard it. She had heard Ana call herself a stupid little whore when she came. She knew that she was commanded to say it. So she appointed herself her own phrase, similar except less demeaning. She added the word 'your' meaning she was mine something Ana didn't get to say. She was competing. She was showing her dominance as a better submissive. A glance at Ana showed me that she too was cumming listening to Maria fuck me. Maria had not missed a beat though. She still bounced on me hard and fast. She put a hand on my chest to get leverage while she moved her hips in impossible ways. She was building up another orgasm. She was grinding deep on my cock and her big clit was rubbing on me adding to her stimulation. I was going to cum out of the sheer erotic nature of the situation. My balls pulled up. I was fucking back into her meeting her thrusts. She sensed my orgasm.

"Cum inside me, Sir." She screamed. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Oh god. Ohhh. Goddd. Yes! Fuck me! Oh! Oh! I cumming, Sir." She collapsed forward on me grabbing onto me -- squeezing me tight while she trembled. Her hips were still moving her pussy on my cock. It was too much for me and my cock exploded inside her. It was intense. My orgasm lasted for a full minute. When I had finished she looked at me and said, "I'm your submissive little slut, Sir."

She lifted herself off of my cock and returned to her place kneeling at my knees. She reached out and gently touched my cock before leaning forward to put it in her mouth.

"No, Maria." I said.

She stopped and looked at me hurt by my rejection. I patted the sofa next to me. She got up and sat down next to me.

"Scoot down. Let your ass hang off the edge of the couch. Spread your legs wide. Hands palm down on the couch at your sides." She assumed the position I requested. "Don't move unless I tell you."

Ana was having yet another orgasm impaled on her dildo skewer. I looked at Mr. White who seemed to be enjoying her slow torture. It wasn't a brutal punishment but it was unceasing with so many points of stimulation. I walked over and untied the rope holding up her hands and removing the bonds from her wrists. I then untied the rope holding in her gag.

"Don't say anything." I told her removing the panties from her mouth. I took them and balled them up before forcing them back into her asshole. "I'm going to keep those there for the moment. If you say anything you shouldn't those will go back in your mouth. Understood?"

The tears streamed down her face. "Yes, Sir." She said in between sobs. The vibrator still hummed inside her.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

1...45678...10