Subjects 0 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

END STATUS REPORT.
--------------------------------------

April cursed as she pulled into her parking stall. She had gone to a party to try and have some fun. She had had a few drinks, but no matter where she looked, or what she did, all she could think about was what Adam and she had done a couple weeks ago. In all that time she didn't dare masturbate, for fear that she would think of him while doing it, and she couldn't even find herself attracted to any of the men at the parties she went to, constantly finding shortcomings in them. Reasons on how they didn't compare to Adam.

In her frustration, she didn't even notice the truck she walked past on the way to her apartment.

A piercing scream greeted her as she opened the door, and April knew that her roommate, Minnie, was getting laid. At least one of us is, she thought glumly to herself.

As she walked in, she caught the scent of something familiar, but couldn't quite place it. Listening to the sounds of sex, April could feel her pussy lips getting wetter. It wasn't that she hadn't been horny over the last two weeks. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Every step she took she was aware of her labia rubbing together. She had even had to get into the practice of taking three pairs of panties with her everywhere she went, and had to change her soaking undies numerous times each day. No, she was always horny alright, but she needed to get the image of her cumming on top of her brother out of her head first.

The thought that Minnie might let her join in, crossed her mind, and she immediately dismissed it. Not yet, she told herself. It sounded like they were in the TV room. She would try to sneak by, and maybe get in a shower before going to bed.

"Oh, that's it. Fuck me with that cock of yours. Make me cream all over it again."

The familiar smell was even stronger as she walked in, and spotted the oblivious couple in the middle of the room. Minnie's head was thrown back, and April knew that she was cumming on the lucky man's prick. He was standing, with her legs wrapped around her torso, his strong arms and back rippled as he held Minnie up, and she had to admire how his buttocks flexed as he thrust against her.

April felt her pussy convulse as she had a small orgasm just from watching. Was she really so horny that just watching got her off? Then she recognized that back, and groaned. Suddenly the familiar smell made sense. It was her brother, plowing into her roommate's tight vagina. It was her bother bringing Minnie to orgasm after orgasm.

It should be April he was doing that too, not Minnie. She caught the thought as it entered her head, and realized she needed to get out of the room, and fast.

She ordered her legs to move, to get her out of here, but they only half obeyed. They started to take her towards the screwing couple.

She fought herself every step of the way, only giving in when her hands touched his broad back, and circled around to his chest. She breathed in his scent deeply, and succumbed to her deeper needs completely.

--------------------------------------
STATUS REPORT: Have successfully installed hidden cameras into the girls' home. Will have to wait before we can start piping in the substance through their vents. For now, it is strictly observation.

END STATUS REPORT.
--------------------------------------

Adam was surprised when he felt hands on his back, shortly before he caught her scent. He didn't know if it was possible, but he immediately felt much bigger inside of Minnie. He felt lips on the back of his neck, and groaned as every inch of his body seemed to become more sensitive.

He lifted Minnie up off him (making her moan in disappointment), and turned to face his sister. Her eyes sparked as she looked up at him with her hands still on his chest, and then slowly dropped, examining his body. When they reached his cock, she dropped to her knees, and began to lick Minnie's juices off of it.

"What?" Minnie began, "Oh. I see she finally got home." Minnie wrapped her arms around Adam from the side, and turned his head to face her. "I want to see you fuck your sister, and make her cum like you did me." She then stood on her toes, and began kissing him passionately. He moaned into her mouth as April's lips swallowed his cock-head, and he reached down, and began to play with Minnie's pussy. Their tongues swirled around each other for a few moments before she broke the kiss. Dropping down next to April, she began to undress her roommate, taking liberties to caress her flesh as it was bared.

Minnie assisted April back to her feet, and the blonde woman began to kiss her brother with abandon, as Minnie stripped off her pants. Adam had enjoyed the kiss with Minnie, but April had the real skills when it came to the loving of lips.

Adam's sister moaned, right before Minnie stated, "Damn, April. I don't know that I've ever seen you THIS wet!"

Minnie pulled April away from the kiss, but his sister's eyes stayed locked on his. Minnie had her lay back on the couch, and then beckoned him over to them. Adam couldn't help but grin as Minnie held April's legs open.

"No," April murmured, "We can't. This is wrong." But her words were barely audible to Adam, and she didn't try to stop him or her roommate. Adam squatted down, and grasped his tool, aiming it for his sister's wonderful tunnel. Minnie spread April's labia, and helped rub his head against April's clit. April groaned in anticipation, and sucking in her lower lip as she watched him, still never taking her eyes off of his.

When he felt he couldn't stand it any longer, Adam pressed firmly forward, delighting in the feel of his sister's vagina slipping around his cock. He had to admit that she was indeed wet, as nearly half of him sank into her. She finally closed her eyes, and let out a long low moan that reminded Adam of an animal that had finally gotten something that it desired after being denied it for a long time.

"Damn, that's hot!" Minnie said with her face mere inches from where he was joined with his sister. "I can't believe I get to see this. It is making me so wet just to watch!"

Adam could tell that she had her fingers down by her crotch, and by the wet slurping sounds, she was fingering herself pretty hard. Minnie pulled back to exam them fully, and then smiling, dropped down and sucked one of April's nipples into her mouth.

As soon as Minnie did this, Adam felt his sister's legs wrap around him, and lock, then began to pull him tighter to her. "I need you in me, Squirt. I need to feel all of you."

Adam was all too happy to comply, and began to move his hips, until he finally hit bottom. April's eyes scrunched shut, and Adam would have thought he'd hurt her, except that her pussy was milking his cock as it did when she had an orgasm.

He held still, loving the way she felt, fully encompassing him, until she relaxed. "Now, fuck me, Squirt. Fuck me hard!"

Adam began to move his hips, in and out, thrusting as hard as he could. He bent over and took her free tit in his mouth, and reached out with his other hand, and began to play with Minnie's ass.

He could feel himself getting closer, but wanted to hold off as long as possible to enjoy everything.

He felt Minnie grab his hand and begin rubbing it against her sloppy pussy, moaning next to him on his sister's other tit. Then, to his shock, she moved his hand further up, and had him playing with her asshole. Not sure of what she wanted, he just kept rubbing. She looked up at him, and released April's nipple long enough to say, "Finger my ass."

He gladly slipped two fingers unto her rectum, and then marveled as she came, mewling loudly around the nipple in her mouth, and swiveling her hips against his fingers.

April was grunting under him in time to his thrusts, and Adam knew there was no more holding back. He moaned into her breast as he started to shoot off into her grasping pussy. This seemed to set April off as well, as she began to scream out her own orgasm. April's feet stayed clasped behind him, not letting him go till he had fully emptied his load into her. As soon as her legs dropped, Minnie shoved him back, and began to suck his cum out of his sister.

He watched, sweat dripping from his brow, as Minnie brought April to another orgasm.

--------------------------------------
STATUS REPORT: After months of frustration, it has finally been decided that piping the substance into this home will be too ineffective. We have built a house in a nice neighborhood, with all the proper hosing, and cameras for proper testing. We will have one of our agents contact the subjects, and see if they can be convinced to move. The one called 'Amber' would be the one most likely to convince Subject Alpha to relocate to our desired location.

END STATUS REPORT.
--------------------------------------

Minnie couldn't believe how wonderful the combined sibling's juices tasted. She wondered if this is what the mythical fruit of ambrosia must have tasted like. The fruit of the Greek gods.

When she could no longer taste Adam's seed, she pulled away from April's crotch, a smile splitting her dripping lips. She hadn't cum this hard or this often in memory and she felt completely satisfied. She watched as Adam stood, and walked over to his supine sister, and sat next to her, pulling her up and into his arms.

"Please don't stay away for so long anymore. I love you, April." The words sounded true and heartfelt to Minnie's ears, and she wished desperately that she wasn't an only child.

"I don't think I could if I wanted to, Tube-y. I love you, too."

Minnie decided to leave the two alone for now, as they began to kiss each other lovingly.

--------------------------------------
STATUS REPORT: Performed first test in new house. May have to compensate Betty for involving her in it. She didn't sign up for that, but it was too perfect an opportunity to let pass.

NOTE: May have found new subjects in this neighborhood. Will need to research Diane's family closer.

END STATUS REPORT.
--------------------------------------

12