Subjects 0 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say something... PLEASE!" The desperation in her voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked down at her, and saw a changed woman from the stern and strict teacher she had been not that long ago. She no longer wore her dark hair in a too-tight bun, but let it flow freely down to her shoulders. Her dark tanned skin seemed to glow from within, and even her eyes behind her glasses and long eyelashes seemed to sparkle as they regarded him with worry.

The only problem was he didn't know what to say. He knew that he would do the responsible thing, and take care of the child, at least as much as he could. He just had to hope he could get a good paying job with benefits soon. So far the job market had been slim, though.

In the end, he decided to cop out, and simply leaned forward to kiss her. Luckily this seemed to alleviate her fears, as she met his lips with hunger, standing to press her body to his. Their lips and bodies molded together perfectly, so that even air couldn't find a pathway through. He let his hands travel across her back, then to the front. He undid the buttons to her blouse one by one, and then slipped it off her shoulders when he was done.

The sound of her blouse hitting the floor was covered by her sigh as he nibbled on her neck. He saw right away that this was one of her front clasping bras, and delighted in squeezing her large jugs together in order to free them from their cumbersome prison. She sighed again when it hit the floor, and he trapped her breasts with his hands and mouth. He loved how firm Shelly's tits were!

Adam felt his teacher's hands worry at his belt buckle, and a moment later his shorts and boxers dropped to his ankles. He was the one to sigh now as her slender fingers grasped his manhood, and slid up and down his shaft.

She spun them around, and pressed him back into her desk. He had noticed that she had kept it pretty clear of things since their first encounter on it. He hopped up, and smiled as Shelly pulled his face to hers for a short kiss, before kissing her way lower down. She worked her way across his pecks, abdomen, and then gracefully slipped her large soft lips around his cock. He groaned loudly, as he felt her tongue swirl around his head, remembering too late that he needed to be quiet. They were still in the school.

Shelly looked up at him, and he found that she looked extremely sexy with him in her mouth, and looking up to meet his eyes. He left her mouth with a pop, and she smiled broadly. "I have a special treat for my young lover," she told him, then put him back in her mouth. She pressed her head down, trying to take his largeness down her throat, but failing. It still felt good though, and he appreciated her attempt. She tried a couple more times, and when she finally pulled off him, he noted that he was soaked in her saliva. "That ought to do it," she smiled triumphantly.

Before he knew what to think she stood and dropped her long skirt to the floor, which was then followed by her small panties. She took his hands in hers, and pulled him from the desk. Pulling him into a powerful kiss, he reached down, and started to rub his head against her crotch, but she pulled away.

"Uh-uh," she said, again with that dazzling smile of hers. "I want to feel you in my ass today."

If Adam hadn't had better control over himself, he would have shot his load right then. This was still something he hadn't yet done. To think that he would be able to do it to his sexy teacher was almost too much. Now he understood the reason for all of the saliva.

She spun them around, and then placed her hands on the desk as she bent over, wiggling her rear towards him. He needed no further invitation, and stepped up to her fine ass.

"Take it slow. I've never let anyone back there, before, but I have used a few toys to try it out. I understand some women don't like it, but I thought it felt great."

The thought of her masturbating with something in her anus filled Adam with a lust he hadn't felt in awhile. He pressed his pulsing cock to her brown hole, and had to hold back from trying to slam it in. As it was, as soon as his head cleared her sphincter, she let out a grunt, and reached back to place her hand on his chest. He had a great view of her right breast as she twisted, dangling from her chest, and carefully reached forward to play with her nipples. She smiled at him appreciatively, and then gently pressed back against him. He moaned at the feeling of her tight anus sliding slowly down his length. Every couple centimeters she would stop, and move off him a little, but then push back again, taking him ever deeper into her colon.

He continued to fondle her breast as he felt that last little bit slip inside her. "You're a LOT bigger than any of my toys," she told in, slightly out of breath. "Start out slow. I am still getting used to you. I don't know how long I will last though." She emphasized the last of her sentence with a wiggle of her filled ass, making Adam moan in delight.

Adam heeded her advice, and relished the feeling of her gently gliding off his member till only his head was still in her, then carefully pressing back in. After a couple long strokes like this, he recognized that lusty look in her eyes, as she nodded for him to go faster. He picked up his pace, marveling at how tight she was back there. She began to press back against him, and grunting as she did so, so that he had to release her nipple, and hold onto her hips to keep his balance.

It was taking all of his self control to keep from yelling out his joy at this new sensation, and by the way he sometimes saw Shelly biting her lower lip as she tossed her head from side to side, she was trying to hold back screams of her own.

Suddenly Shelly's anus clamped down hard on him, and he had to grip her hips firmly in order to keep her from collapsing to the floor as her knees gave out on her. Adam felt his own orgasm come on, and started shooting his hot seed deep into her colon.

Shelly moaned her own rapture as he came, and he had to lean forward now to grip the desk, as one of his most powerful orgasms ever ripped through him.

As he pulled his limp member out of her, Shelly spun around, and kissed him furiously. "Thank you for being so understanding! After you graduate, we can move in together, and be a real couple!"

Adam groaned inwardly.

------------------------------

PERSONAL NOTE: All attempts to halt my body's reaction to the substance have failed. It simply no longer works on me. I will not give up however. There must be another way.

END NOTE.

------------------------------

Carol was still smiling as she pulled out of the parking lot. She glanced down at the strap-on dildo in the passenger seat, as ideas began to blossom in her mind.

She knew that she had been under the effects of her daughter's pheromones, but for once she didn't care. At least this time she wouldn't have to taste that vile concoction as a morning after pill substitute. What she couldn't understand however, was why her daughter's pheromones had worked on her. With Adam's, they only worked on the opposite sex, and yet April's appeared to work on both sexes.

Using her daughter's juices from the toy, she should be able to synthesize a new substance, and maybe even get her revenge on Harold. She just had to come up with a plan within a week.

------------------------------

PERSONAL NOTE: I need to find some way to find a new formula. One that my body won't reject, and I need to find it before the meeting next week, or my plans will be ruined.

END NOTE.

------------------------------

Minnie sat, reading over the documents before her; everything seemed in order and completely legitimate. Her unborn child would be part of a study, which she would get paid for. Not only that, but all medical expenses would be covered too. The large man in front of her promised that no harm would come to her child, and that she would help many other women out as they studied her child.

Grabbing the proffered pen, Minnie happily signed the documents, and then stood to shake the man's hand.

"Thank you..."

"Jones. Call me Jones," the man told her, smiling broadly himself. "And thank you! If we learn what I hope we can from your child, then many other women will be able to experience the joys you are having."

Minnie wasn't too sure exactly what 'joys' he was referring to. Pregnancy so far hadn't been so bad, but she knew that the worst discomforts were yet to come.

She couldn't wait to get home and tell April and Adam about the great news.

------------------------------

PERSONAL NOTE: With this new DNA I should be able to create a different formula that my body will accept. Also, with access to the growing fetus, I might just be able to identify the genes responsible for the pheromones. If I can do that, I could create the right circumstances to give me the ability to make my own pheromones, and never have to rely on the substance again.

END NOTE.

------------------------------

12