Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Alanna loses her virginity to her Master.
3.4k words
4.76
143.2k
97

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

David gently massaged the wet folds of Alanna's pussy, smiling as he watched her come down from her orgasm, the confusion and satisfaction on her face apparent. She was so easy to read, her expressions were so unguarded. There was a simplicity to her honesty, and it turned him on so much to be able to watch her emotions run across her face. Especially when she'd been coming.

"That was an orgasm, little one," he informed her. "Here, we also say that you 'came' when you feel that, or that you were 'cumming.'"

"I came," Alanna repeated in a soft voice. Catching his eye she hastily added, "Master." To say that she came was more than just the orgasm, she came to this place, she came to be with him... the word has so much more meaning than the definition he just gave her, wonderful as that definition was.

As Master's head moves, she realizes that he still has his hand on her, touching and caressing her. The sensation is softer now, but no less delicious. His lips came down on her collar bone, leaving a trail of kisses across her skin. Next to her, his body shifted, pressing against her stretched out length, and she shuddered with reaction. Even though she felt completely sated, his mouth and hands are stirring her body back towards tightness and need.

Then his fingers were gone from between her legs, and Master moved down to her ankles. There was a small clicking sound and then he moved her legs further apart, the bar between them sliding open, and Alanna gasped at the predatory look that he sent up the length of her body. His eyes took in everything, and she blushed as she realized that included her spread and open forbidden area.

Master kissed her ankles, and then his mouth began moving up her legs, sending heat up her long limbs to gather at her center again. By the time he reached her knees that hot, needy burning was back, and his face was moving closer and closer to the source of it. She felt frightened and horrified as his eyes feasted on her, his mouth licking a path up her thigh. Every time he moved, she kept thinking that he would stop soon, but then his hot breath was on her where his fingers had been and she couldn't take the indecency of it anymore.

"Please, you can't - why would -," she cried out, confusion and anxiety reigning. Master snarled, getting quickly up to his knees, and she cringed away from his dark, forbidding glare.

Dammit, David hadn't meant to push her to the point where she denied him. That was the whole reason he'd trussed her up with the cuffs and spreader in the first place. His cock was pressing hard against the inside of his pants, and he was doing his best to make this the most pleasurable experience for her that he could. Maybe he should have realized that being this exposed to his eyes and mouth would get a reaction from her, but he'd been enjoying hearing her sweet cries and whimpers too much. That was his own fault.

Getting up, seeing her cower as much as she could in her bonds, he felt a little guilty. But he wasn't going to hurt her, or even punish her harshly. In fact, now that he thought about it, this was the perfect opportunity to show her that he could punish her without hurting her, and make the punishment fit the crime. From one of his drawers he pulled out a ball gag and came back to the bed. Kneeling beside her he put a finger to those lush lips.

"Open."

For just a moment Alanna thought about resisting, but she quickly dismissed that idea. She was completely vulnerable to him, not just because he was stronger than her, but also because she couldn't move. The anger seemed to have bled off of him and she didn't want it to return, so she obediently opened her mouth. He pushed the ball into it, soft enough that it gave a little when she bit it but it kept her jaw open and she knew it would muffle any sounds she tried to make, and lifted her head to attach straps around the back of her head.

"You do not speak out of turn," Master told her, "or I will gag you and keep you from speaking out of turn. You are going to wear this for the rest of tonight as punishment." Alanna stifled a groan, having her voice cut off along with the restriction of her movement meant that she could truly do absolutely nothing about the situation. On the other hand... she could do absolutely nothing about her situation. The revelation was freeing. There was nothing she could do but lay here and take what Master had to offer, it couldn't be her fault if he did perverted things to her because she had no control over the situation.

David wasn't sure what thoughts were going through her mind, but he could gauge when she submitted. The tension ran out of her body, and she looked up at him with eager eyes. Perhaps he should have gagged her from the beginning... but maybe it was better this way. They were learning together. If she'd indicated that she wanted to keep resisting he might have ended it here for the night, taught her more about pleasure and rewards tomorrow, but he could tell that she was ready to continue now. So they'd continue.

He put put his hand between her legs, massaging her. Yes, she was still very wet, her eager flesh sliding over his fingers, and her hips moved upwards as he rubbed up and down.

"This is a pussy," he told her, pushing a finger inside of her. Alanna groaned, her hips thrusting upwards. It was amazing how eager her body was once she gave herself over to feeling it. "This is now MY pussy and I will do with it what I want."

To emphasize this, he withdrew his finger from her and brought his hand up to his face, licking the juices from her body off of himself. Alanna's eyes got big as she watched him perform this perverted act, she could smell the sweet muskiness of her body on him and she found that watching him touch her, watching him lick her off of him, made her body tighten in a fantastic way. Her nerves were already humming again, wanting more of the pleasure that he had coaxed forth from her core, hungering for it.

Master put his fingers back into her pussy, lowering his head down and biting at her nipples. The sharp, quick nips that he took made her body jerk in reaction, slight pain that quickly transformed into a building need as his fingers rubbed and moved against her, inside of her. She found herself arching her back, her body begging for more contact from his mouth... but she was his to do with as he pleased and his mouth moved further down her body, approaching her center from the other direction this time. She moaned against the gag as his teeth nibbled the flesh over her hip, feeling the hot waves of desire flooding her center. This man, this man was completely undoing her, everything she'd been taught, everything she'd been told, it was all coming apart at his hands and in his mouth.

When he lowered himself between her legs and put his mouth on her, she thought she might die from the wrongness and the wonder of it. His tongue was softer than his fingers, wetter, hotter, and when she looked down to see his blonde head moving between her legs the sheer perversity of it just flat out did it for her. Already she could feel that she was going to cum again, her body quivering with need, her thighs longing to wrap around his head and pull him further into her. If she hadn't been bound, trussed up, she would never have had the courage to admit that she wanted this, but since she was helpless to do anything but take what he gave, she could wish for things she knew she would never do given the option.

She tastes like peaches, David thought, his cock pressing against the bed, insisting that he take off his clothes and bury himself in her sweetness. As he worked her body with his mouth, tongue laving between her wet folds, he thought that he could be happy just staying right here and doing nothing but taste her, drink her, suck on her flesh, if it wasn't for the fact that doing so was making his balls feel like they had a noose around them. Blue, they were so blue. So ready to be buried in pink. He wouldn't have long to wait, the way Alanna was pulling against her bonds, her muffled whimpers music to his ears as her breasts heaved up and down on her chest. So ready to cum, so ready to be pleasured. Once she was trained she was going to be an absolute treasure. She already was.

Sweetness flooded his mouth as she came, her body writhing and pulling against the cuffs. She would probably have abrasions on her wrists and ankles tomorrow, but it was better this way, so that she couldn't fight him. Her helplessness allowing her to submit, to find pleasure in things she had always been told were sick and wrong. As he slid his tongue inside of her, feeling her body quiver in response as he pulled it out and then sucked hard on her clit, spiraling her pleasure into multiple waves of ecstasy, he wondered how anyone could possibly think that anything this beautiful was wrong.

Alanna's eyes were filled with tears, the orgasms Master had given her were so intense, like a cascading waterfall of pleasure that dashed her against the rocks over and over and over... her body felt completely wrung out. Exhausted. And yet, as he pulled himself up, lips glossy with the nectar from her body, she knew that her night wasn't over yet. Staring down at her, his eyes dark with a hunger that had gotten greater and greater with every passing minute, she felt frightened again. Not by him, not exactly, but just by the unknown. So far everything tonight had been done for her, and her feminine instincts were rousing, telling her that whatever happened next it was going to be for him.

They stared at each other as he began stripping off his shirt, kneeling between her legs. As he took off his pants he got to his feet, standing over her, one foot on either side of her body as he stared down at his. From the juncture of his legs, where her sacred female parts were on her own body, he had a large protrusion, colored darker than the rest of his skin, standing straight up and against his body. Below it hung a sack of flesh, curved and soft looking. Alanna had never seen anything like it. Master put his hand around the length of his part, his fingers gripping it firmly and he began to move his hand up and down, a slow stroking motion.

"This is my cock, Alanna," Master said softly. "You're going to spend a lot of time getting to know it very well."

And with that bewildering statement he knelt between her legs again. Something pushed into her, one of his fingers, and her body quivered in response. She was so sensitive, her nerves so stimulated, from all the rapture he'd heaped upon her, that just that one touch was enough to give her an aftershock of that pleasure. Another finger slid inside of her, and the two began pumping in and out as she squirmed and adjusted to this second invader, her insides stretching. As he began pushing a third digit into her body, she whimpered and pulled at her bonds again. It felt so strange, this things inside of her, pushing her open in a way that she'd never imagined. She closed his eyes against his hot gaze, focusing entirely on the things he was making her feel, on the sensation of his hand inside of her.

Then they were gone and there was movement on the bed. She opened her eyes just in time to see him watching her face as something thick and velvety and hard pushed against her core. OH... she tried to look down her body and then her head fell back as Master's hips moved, her insides splitting open to accommodate his cock. The sensation was intense, an exotic pressure that began working its way into her body... then out... then in... she gasped and struggled, not to stop him exactly... but because she couldn't help herself. Her body wanted free, to either push him away or pull him closer, to touch him, run her hands through his hair, to roll over and run away... she was so conflicted. The meaty thrusting continued, his eyes on her fact, reading every expression, every nuance in the wrinkle on her brow, the flutter of an eyelash.

David couldn't believe how exquisitely tight she was. How wonderfully wet. Beautiful even with tears on her lashes from her previous orgasms, even with her lips parted around a gag... he regretted that he couldn't kiss her like this. Couldn't push his tongue into her mouth as he pushed his cock into her body. Inch after slow inch, he sank inside of her, claiming this new and virgin territory for his own, spreading it around him. With every movement she gripped and squeezed him, her body naturally massaging his cock, without any effort on his part. Of course, it might have been because of all the orgasms she'd been having, he'd hoped to overwhelm her senses so that even this new and different use for her pussy would give her pleasure. It was a good thing her legs were spread by the bar, even if she'd wanted him to stop at this point, he didn't think he could.

But he could feel the small movements in her hips, restrained by the fact that her ankles were spread and bound, the instinctual, welcoming movements that she was making. As he slid home, he fell on top of her, burying his face into her neck and just enjoying the incredible sensation of being balls deep inside of her. She was making small sounds in her throat, and he kissed her neck, giving her time to adjust to being completely filled by a man for the first time in her life. Underneath of him, her body rolled a little, and he moaned against her shoulder as her insides clamped down on him, squeezing him tight and fast.

"Oh baby..." he moaned, and his hips started to move immediately. He tried to be gentle, he tried to move slowly, as much as he could force himself to. She just felt so damn good.

Alanna knew that this was the sacred mating act. It had to be. Master's parts were fused with hers, and it felt incredible. There was some discomfort. An ache. No pain. She felt stretched, full, slightly uncomfortable, and that hunger was back. How it was possible she could want another orgasm, that there could be anything left in her to come again, was incomprehensible to her, but it was true. Her entire body shuddered as Master began moving, his cock pushing in and out of her just like his fingers had, but going so much deeper, spreading her so much wider. The way she was tied down, she was completely open to him, his hard body pushing against her spread thighs, plowing deep inside of her with every thrust. As he pushed himself up onto his hands, looking down at her, the angle of his entry changed and she cried out behind the gag.... he was hitting that spot, that wonderful sweet spot, that made her tighten up and stoked the fire that had already been rekindling.

Lowering his head, Master took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it deep into his mouth, and she felt it like an electrical line straight to her pussy where he was hitting deep inside of her. His thrusts were becoming harder, faster, and she whimpered... he slowed again, as though he knew what she was thinking, that it had hurt a little when he'd done that.

David could feel that he was going too fast for her, but it was so hard to slow down. Gripping his emotions and body tightly, he forced himself to ease down on the pace, slowing the thrusts... but he made up for it by grinding himself against her spread wetness every time their bodies came together. Alanna's body relaxed and then tensed, but this time in pleasure, not protest. His dick bounced up and down inside of her, massaging the walls of her pussy, shoving itself as deeply into her as he could. And, as she had every time this night, she responded, a convulsion suctioning down on his cock, sucking him deep inside of her. God... her already taut sheathe tightened even more and he groaned as her body pulled at him. He rubbed himself against her, watching as she whipped her head back and forth in rising ecstasy, the eroticism of the moment was raw on his nerves. Pushing harder, grinding faster, he prided himself on the muffled wail that came from behind her gag as she came all over his cock.

And then he was lost in sensation as her spasming pussy nearly undid him. Releasing a growl from his throat, he let himself go, finally and inescapably.

Alanna sobbed her rapture, the overwhelming crash of orgasm shattering her body and taking her to new highs as Master began a bruising pace, shoving himself in and out of her body as she writhed in utter ecstasy beneath him. The spread of her legs didn't allow her to adjust, she was completely open to him, unable to slow him or steady herself, and the sensation became almost painful in its sheer power as he bore down on her. She screamed and sobbed, and writhed, her body a mass of explosive bliss that seemed never ending. When he suddenly stopped thrusting and held himself inside of her, something deep within pulsed and her back arched, her insides squeezing and milking him as her own pleasure culminated and she actually passed out for a moment.

When she opened her eyes, the hardness between her legs was softening, and she could actually feel his cock changing inside of her. Master was kissing her neck, her forehead, and his hands were behind her head, undoing the gag. When he pulled it from her mouth, Alanna whimpered, sucking in deep breaths of cool air, her lungs heaving beneath him. He was such a wonderful weight on top of her, encompassing her. Master gave her a few moments to breathe, and then he leaned in and caught her swollen lips with his, pressing his tongue into her. This time the kissing was different. Softer, more intimate. Less demanding. She kissed him back, pushing back against him, and he shuddered on top of her, his hips thrusting forward again, and she cried out into his mouth with pleasure as a shiver of that delightful culmination shivered through her again. Her body squeezed, and she felt him leave her.

Sore... so sore between her legs.

Gently, Master released her wrists from the cuffs and then his weight was off of her and he was releasing her ankles. Every muscle in her body was completely drained, and she lay there and accepted his touches as he massaged her ankles and then pressed her legs together and took her wrists, rubbing them with his fingers and hands.

Then Master lay down next to her, stroking her sweat-dampened hair back from her face. She looked up at him with eyes half-lidded, sleep threatening to take her down again. It was the most strange and eventful day of her life. She'd been sold as a slave... and yet some part of her felt that she'd never been happier. She started to open her mouth - and then remembered his earlier order not to speak out of turn and her lips clamped shut again.

He smiled and ran his finger over her clamped lips.

"You may speak."

Alanna paused and then pursed her lips, kissing his finger.

"Thank you Master."

David's heart surged with emotion.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers