Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
David introduces Alanna to giving head.
2.9k words
4.75
78.7k
44

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

"Present yourself," ordered David.

Alanna immediately got into the position that her Master had taught her, kneeling on the bed with her legs spread and her arms behind her backs. His eyes ran appreciatively over her. Walking around behind her, he cuffed her wrists together before returning to her front. She was completely naked and exposed except for the butterfly vibrator which he had put on her, securing it around her hips and over her clit. They were going to try something new tonight.

Getting up onto the bed, David arranged himself sitting up with his back against pillows covering the headboard and his legs slightly spread, holding the remote to the vibrator in his hand.

"Come here Alanna."

It was a slight struggle to move with her hands cuffed behind her back. Unused to the position as she moved on her knees she almost lost her balance a few times, but finally she was in between Master's legs, about half a foot away from his body. His big hand was curled around his heavy erection, and she had trouble not looking at it. The afternoon had been long without him, dinner with him had been delicious and now he was here and she wanted so badly to know what they were going to do. The excitement in his eyes made her even more excited. The odd thing he'd strapped to her body felt good pressed over her shaved female parts and it made her want to wiggle against it to receive move contact from it.

"You're going to touch me again Alanna," he told her. She looked at him confused, how could she touch him with her hands behind her back? Master smiled. "You're going to touch me with your mouth." He pushed the button and the vibrator purred to life on her body, set low. The sudden fluttering sensation against her sensitive clit made Alanna jump and close her thighs together hard. It felt... wonderful. Teasing. The heat between her legs seemed to flush her entire body with embarrassment. She still hesitated, trying to figure out how to touch him with her mouth without falling on top of him. The buzz between her thighs didn't seem like it was going to help her with that either.

Master reached out and gripped her by the back of her head, fingers woven into her hair. The contact made her shiver. It was so controlling. Then he pulled her head down, his hand keeping his erection pointed up his belly as her lips came closer to his balls. "Lick me here Alanna."

"No!"

The word was out of her mouth before she could think about it. She tried to pull away from his hand... she couldn't lick him there! It was wrong. The heavy, sweaty smell of man filled her nose and made her mouth water, her face was so close to his body.

"I am displeased Alanna."

"I c-c-c-can't," she stammered. "It's wrong."

"Not following your Master's orders is wrong."

The buzz against her female parts suddenly stopped and Alanna groaned at the cessation. It had felt so wonderful. Then, suddenly, Master was pulling her, against him, his legs closing beneath her and then she was laying across his thighs. The hot thick staff of his cock was pressing against her side.

"You do what I tell you to Alanna," he said gently but firmly, "or you will be punished."

Alanna cried out as his hand came down hard on her butt.

SLAP!

She wriggled on top of him, trying to get away from the pain and the heat that suffused her back side. Again and again his hand came down, occasionally caressing her heated flesh in between the slaps.

CRACK! SLAP!

Even though it hurt she didn't ask him to stop. What he had said was true, her only concern should be what her Master wanted. The leaders on her planet would have told her that she should be concerned for her soul, that she should resist the perversions of her Demagon Master, but they were the reason she was here. Why should she care what they thought? Until she had said no, she hadn't realized how deeply their instructions had been burrowed into her mind... she hadn't realized that part of her was still clinging to the statutes of her old life.

This was not like the beating her Uncle had given her when she'd misbehaved. This gave her all sorts of other feelings.The shame of her Master's disappointment, her secret joy in the helplessness of her body against his, and confused feelings of desire swirled around in her, an overwhelming mix of emotion.

As she accepted the punishment that her Master was giving her, she realized that although the spanking did hurt it was also making her needy between her legs. The feeling wasn't just leftover from the vibrations of the contraption that he'd strapped onto her, the heat from her spanking, the caress of his hands on her sore bottom, all of it was combining to make her... aroused. She wondered what was wrong with her that her Master would punish her and she would not just accept it as a just punishment, but she wanted it.

David could feel Alanna relax and submit to the punishment. He knew that he was pushing her boundaries, faster than he had originally meant to, but he thought he was reading her body language correctly and that she was ready for it. The heat from her pink cheeks was beautiful, and he didn't know if she realized it, but she was humping her hips and actually pushing her bottom up for more. Even without the vibrator on this was arousing her. The girl might be feisty but she was also a natural born submissive with an appetite for being hurt a little.

After giving thirty sturdy smacks to her bottom, he just squeezed and caressed her flesh, listening to her moan before he pushed her back onto her legs. Now she was kneeling with her mouth over his crotch, but she was kneeling to his side rather than between his legs. Flicking on the vibrator again, he pushed her face back down to his balls.

"Lick me Alanna," he ordered. This time her soft pink tongue came out and tentatively licked. As a reward he turned up the speed on the vibrator a little bit and she moaned. Her tongue took a broader and longer path across his sack. He was purposefully arousing her with the vibrator while introducing her to oral sex. In fact he planned to use a vibrator on her every time she gave him head. Not enough for her to get off, but enough for her to become wound up. It was like Pavlov's dogs... if he began by turning her on every time she gave him head, eventually she would get turned on every time she gave him head without any outside manipulation. It would become her body's natural response to taking him between her pouty lips.

"Very good, Alanna. Now very gently I want you to suck on me there, don't use your teeth. Suck each of my balls into your mouth one at a time."

When Master moaned as she followed his directions, Alanna felt herself filled with pride. The sore warmth of her butt was still aching a little, but the pleasure coming from the buzzing thing between her legs was turning that discomfort into something else. Master tasted good in her mouth, and although it was hard to lean over and lick him with her hands cuffed behind her back, part of her was enjoying the challenge. When she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, the expression on his face made her feel even hotter. Though he wasn't touching her at all, she could feel her nipples hardening beneath her, the wetness in her pussy coating her. The feel of him, soft and rolling, in her mouth was strange but wonderful, and she loved seeing how she affected him as she sucked.

This time, when Master twined his hand in her hair and began to move her off of his balls and forced her lips to travel up the length of his cock, she didn't protest. Instead she just enjoyed the new sensations, the difference between the two areas... his cock was so much harder, although the skin was still soft and silky to her tongue. When her mouth reached the top of his shaft she licked delicately around the curved underside of the bulbous head before sliding her tongue over the slightly rougher mushroom. Something white was gathered at the tip, and when she licked it there was a slightly bitter but mostly sweet flavor. Master's hips thrust up when she did that, and a surge of joy when through her. She was making him react the same way that he made her react! The feeling of power was heady.

"Open up Alanna, I want you to suck me. No teeth."

Although she didn't completely understand what he meant, Alanna opened her lips and Master's hand pushed her down onto his cock. It filled her mouth, thrusting upwards and hitting the back of her throat. For a moment Alanna struggled and her teeth started to close, but a thick hard slap to her breast promptly stopped that. Unsure of what to do, she froze, her nipple throbbing where Master's palm had hit it. The contact seemed to have sent a wave of pleasure to her pussy, even though it hurt.

"Suck on me Alanna, move your head up and down and suck. Relax. Breathe. You can do this."

Her Master's faith in her helped restore some of her confidence. He said she could do it, and so she must. Clamping her lips down, she moved her head up and down on him, helped by his hand which was still guiding her. His hips thrust up to meet her as she moved down, forcing more and more of him between her lips. It was hard not to struggle, but she just clamped her lips around him and sucked, the way he had told her to. When he moaned his pleasure, the vibrations between her legs went up another notch and Alanna moaned around the meat in her mouth. The sensation of her muffled voice around his cock seemed to affect Master, in a good way, and she did it again experimentally, receiving a corresponding moan from him.

Although she would have to learn more technique, Alanna's enthusiasm and sweet innocence were undoing David. Also, he'd gotten just as turned on from her spanking as she had. Letting go of the vibrator's remote - he couldn't turn it up any farther without risking her orgasming from it - he put both of his hands on top of her head to slow her movements.

"Get between my legs Alanna." Although the visual from the side was very nice, he knew that it would be easier for her if she was between his legs and coming straight down onto his erection with her mouth. But he kept his hands on her head, holding her in place on his dick while she shift position. Her tongue licked him as the suction continue. The desire to please him was evident in her eyes as she looked up at him, cock half buried between her lips. Beautiful. So easily trainable. She was meant for pleasure.

Kneeling between her Master's legs, Alanna found the position much easier. She could take more of him into her mouth, his cock curving straight toward her throat rather than into her cheek. When he pushed her down on a particularly deep thrust, the tip of him tapped against something that made her throat muscles ripple, her stomach heaving unpleasantly. She whimpered, sudden tears forced into her eyes. Fortunately Master let her rear back a little so that just his head was in her mouth.

"It's okay Alanna." Master's hands stroked her head, soothing her. "That's your gag reflex. We'll work on that. Just be careful to try not to hit it too hard and you'll be fine. When I push in, relax and try to swallow, like if you were drinking something and that will help."

When he pushed in again Alanna tried to follow his directions and found that it did help, especially because now she knew what to expect. It didn't surprise her this time and it was easier to work past the sensation. After a few more bobs of her head she was able to figure out how to angle him so that he didn't hit the most sensitive part of the back of her throat.

The longer Alanna worked on his cock, the better she got at it. She was a smart woman, and she was able to read his body language and signals to know what he liked. The low moans she made in the back of her throat vibrated up his cock, she could tell that he liked it when she sucked hard as she pulled off of him, and that he liked the pressure of her teeth cushioned behind her lips. As her own arousal grew without fulfillment her suckling became more frantic, more needy as her body automatically tried to focus on something other than her unfulfilled and needy pussy.

"Ooooooooh," her Master moaned. "Alanna I'm going to cum... swallow it, swallow all of it..."

It was barely enough warning as fluid suddenly spurted in her mouth. She could feel the strange pulses on the bottom of his shaft as it traveled through and then out of him, filling her mouth... bitterly sweet... she almost gagged at the unfamiliar flavor but Master's hands held her firmly in place on him, most of his cock shoved into her mouth, and she swallowed. Seeing him writhing before her was incredible, and she sucked hard as more liquid poured into her mouth, enjoying the feeling of control as he spilled himself into her. The heat in her pussy built to an almost unbearable height and she was so close... so close to her own culmination. As Master softened inside her mouth, the neediness inside of her became more insistent. She started feeling a little frantic, her soft mewlings as she continued sucking on his flagging member becoming louder.

"Good girl," Master stroked her hair again, making her shudder with pleasure at his touch and his accolade. "Good girls are rewarded."

She cried out with surprise as he pulled her up and turned them both over so that Alanna was lying on her back, legs spread. Picking up the vibrator remote, David pushed two fingers inside of her, the tips curving up to stroke that sweet spot inside her shuddering tunnel. Her folds were slick with juices, her body on the edge of its fulfillment. As he pumped his fingers he pushed the vibrator up to its highest setting, and Alanna practically levitated off of the bed as her orgasm crashed into her. Her body arched, thrusting her breasts into the air, her legs curling, her pussy tightening over his fingers. As she shook with passion, her loud cries rending the air, David let her writhe in ecstasy for a moment before turning the intensity down a few notches.

Alanna's body relaxed onto the bed, still shuddering with pleasure as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her. Then he started building the intensity on the vibrator back up, notch by notch, watching with delight as a second orgasm quickly built and then crested. She was awash in sensation, Master's fingers inside of her, the buzzing on her sensitive parts sending her into small explosions of rapture. With her hands still cuffed behind her back, she felt his power over her acutely, all the pretend control she'd had with his cock in her mouth had vanished, and she was nothing but a slave to his will and his pleasure, unable to control her own body's responses. Her pussy felt swollen and sopping, the juicy sounds that Master's fingers made as he pumped her were sloppy. As the high intensity of the vibrator fluttered against her sensitive clit, she felt the sensations become overwhelming, and she cried out wordlessly, unable to control herself enough to ask for release from the sensory overload. Her body thrashed and writhed, her arms pulling against their confinement, until Master finally slowed the intensity again.

The multiple orgasms had wrung her out. She moaned fitfully as Master leaned over and kissed each of her hard nipples, suddenly realizing that he hadn't touched her breasts at all until now. Even so, they felt incredibly sensitive. He pulled the contraption off of her hips. Alanna didn't protest as he spread her legs and kissed up her thighs, licking off the juices that coated the tops. His tongue against her sensitive folds was almost too much to bear, the rough texture swiping across her tender flesh, rubbing her aching bud. Small waves of pleasure rolled through her... not full orgasms, but little sparks of orgasmic pleasure that made her toes curl as he licked and sucked at her. Slowly the touch became more soothing than arousing and Alanna's whimpers turned to sighs of contentment.

When Master lay on top of her, kissing her, she could taste herself on him. It was different from the way he tasted. Muskier. Sweeter.

Afterwards he undid her cuffs from behind her back and gathered her into his arms where she quickly fell asleep.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers