Submission Ch. 14

Story Info
Neither David or Alanna wants to lose the other.
3.7k words
4.75
55.6k
30

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,564 Followers

"Hello Alanna," Ms. Bliss said, sitting down gracefully next to the cage. Alanna nodded at her, smiling, but she didn't speak. Ms. Bliss smiled back understandingly. "I know we already had a talk before about whether or not you're happy here, I just need to reaffirm that. If you feel abused under the current circumstances or no longer wish to remain here, you may choose to go with me right now. You would be put into a group home and taught a trade to earn your upkeep. I will tell you honestly that it is not as nice a home as you have here, that you will be watched by the government for the remainder of your life, and that you will not receive as good of an education as your Master has been providing. It will also be nearly impossible to return here if you changed your mind. However, you will also have more freedom, there will be no corporal punishment, and you will still be cared for and many women have pleasant and happy lives under those circumstances. Do you understand everything that I'm saying?"

Alanna nodded, to indicate she understood, but her heart was beating madly in her chest. Her feet and bottom seemed to ache more than ever, and the bars of the cage she was in felt very close around her.

"Knowing your options, Alanna, do you want to stay here?"

Inside the cage, Alanna froze. Watching her, David's groaned and dug his nails into his arms. What was she going to say?

Did she want to leave her Master? Would it be better for him if she did? Alanna knew she had been a selfish slave. And not a very well behaved one. But Master cared for her. She nibbled on the bottom of her lip. Was it selfish to say yes?

"You look confused Alanna," Ms. Bliss said gently. "I'm going to ask a few questions to try and clarify your feelings before I ask you again for a decision. Is your hesitation because you don't know what you want?"

Alanna shook her head emphatically.

"So you do know what you want. Are you hesitating because you're afraid?"

Not really. So Alanna shook her head. She was a little afraid of not doing the right thing, but that wasn't really what Ms. Bliss was asking.

"Okay, now don't take this as a decision. Whatever you answer now, you can still make a different decision. Do you want to stay here?"

Immediately Alanna nodded her head. In the other room David felt the tight bands around his chest suddenly loosen and he realized that he'd been holding his breath. For awhile, it seemed like, as he gulped air back in.

Ms. Bliss looked thoughtful. "Yet you hesitated." She eyed her student speculatively. "Damn him. I understand why you're not allowed to talk but it would make this a lot easier."

The way Alanna both curled in on herself and glared told Ms. Bliss all she needed to know. In addition to being a teacher, Ms. Bliss was quite good at reading body language cues, she had to be in order to deal with the Repiban women who were so suppressed even when they were allowed to talk they rarely shared their true emotions. Alanna had immediately gotten defensive for her Master and yet looked anxious about him as well.

"Are you worried that your Master doesn't want you?"

Alanna looked down and nodded, tears pricking her eyes.

"I wouldn't worry about that dear," Ms. Bliss put her fingers through the bars of the cage, and Alanna gripped them gratefully. "He's doing everything he can to keep you, even if it may not always feel like it. Try to trust him." Alanna nodded again and squeezed her teacher's fingers before letting them go.

****

David banged his head on his desk.

This was so much more difficult than it should be. His heart raced and then cooled and then raced again. Somehow he had to get on top of this situation, make sure to keep Alanna's training on track - although she was already trying much harder than she had before - and yet make sure to keep her spirits up as well. He didn't want her depressed or broken. Or worried that he didn't want her.

It would have been just like her to tell Ms. Bliss that she wanted to leave because she thought it was what he wanted. She was the most compelling mix of submissive and feisty, caring and selfish, and he didn't want any woman other than her. Demagon women were too independent, Repiban women too submissive... Alanna was the only woman he'd ever met who managed to be both. Add that to her penchant for roughness and being punished and it was like she'd been made specifically for him.

Which was when he realized exactly how to bring her back to him.

*****

After Ms. Bliss left, Alanna tried to settle down and relax in her cage. It wasn't easy. Too many thoughts were running through her head. But at least she was thinking now. She was determined not to let her Master down. Ms. Bliss thought that he wanted to keep her, and Alanna didn't want him to change his mind. Or to regret that decision, if it was true. And if it wasn't then the best thing for her to do was prove to him what a good girl she could be and that she was disciplined. Of course, he sometimes seemed to enjoy some of her antics, but now that she'd thought over it, it was obvious that he only enjoyed the ones that happened privately between the two of them. Never in front of other people.

What on earth had she been thinking when she'd barged into his office?

Easy, she hadn't. Master had been absolutely correct when he'd said that she'd been acting more like an animal than a human. Looking around the bars of her cage, she'd never felt more like a human. Why did being treated like this mean that she was finally using her brain? Now that she was truly thinking, she was remembering all the little moments that Master had carved out for her. Realizing how tired and stressed he was the entire time. And instead of appreciating what she was getting, she'd taken it for granted and then tossed it aside in her quest for more.

Alanna was going to improve, starting with showing her Master that she COULD be disciplined and follow orders completely.

Laying on her back on the mat, Alanna pressed her feet halfway up the side of her cage to keep the pressure off of her buttocks and studied her toes as she started humming again.

*****

David didn't leave her in the library much longer after that. An hour after Ms. Bliss had left he came back in, hiding a smile as Alanna rolled back onto her hands and knees.

Opening the cage door, he stood to the side.

"Come out here Pussy."

Alanna crawled out and then immediately got into position, wanting to please her Master. The presentation of herself without his order sent a wave of affection over him. Unfortunately he had to hide his pleasure at her attitude.

"I am displeased, Pussy."

Poor little slave winced and he quickly went on.

"I know you told Ms. Bliss that you're worried I don't want you. That shows me that you are very unobservant. And that you don't realize that everything you're going through right now is because I want to keep you."

She sneaked a look at him, her heart lifting. Master gave her a stern look, but she could see the kindness in his eyes, the special twinkle that he gave her when he was enjoying himself.

"Obviously this means you need to be punished."

And with that, he picked her up and flipped her over his shoulder, stalking from the library and carrying her down the hall. Alanna hugged her upper body, little squeals and giggles escaping her as she bounced on his shoulder. Her heart felt lighter than ever... even though her bottom and feet hurt and she was sure that any punishment to them would be awful, she didn't care.

Hearing her small noises of joy made David smile, now that she couldn't see him. He didn't want her to be afraid of going back to the Dungeon, so it was good that he was taking the opportunity now, before yesterday's events really had too much time to sink in. This way she would still associate it mostly with pleasure. Or, at least, pleasurable punishment. Which he fully intended to make it. It would help buoy her spirits, because the rest of the training was probably still going to be hard on her, and he was sure that Curtis coming to test her on Monday would be the hardest part of all.

But he didn't want to think about that right now.

Once in the locked room, Master took Alanna over to an interesting piece of furniture and put her down on it, careful to keep her feet from touching the floor. She was kneeling, with her legs spread apart, on two padded block which had a support in front of her across the center of her stomach so that she could lean forward if she needed to. He strapped her legs down, but he didn't restrain her body against the support bar in front, instead Master cuffed her hands in front of her and then lifted them above her head, attaching them to a chain hanging from a hook and leaving her stretched out and vulnerable.

The wetness was gathering between her legs in happy anticipation.

Master leaned down in front of her and pulled one tight nipple into his mouth, as Alanna moaned and humped her hips. The way her legs were spread and the fact that the bar in front of her came across the middle of her stomach, meant that she got absolutely no traction or pleasure from it. He suckled on her, rolling it between his teeth before releasing it and turning similar attentions to the other. When he was done, they were two throbbing points in the center of her breasts, eager and ready for more stimulation.

Then he put something on her right one and Alanna gasped, her back arching as the pain transmitted itself to her brain. This hurt much more than the last time he'd put something on her nipple. Swiftly, David clamped her left nipple, enjoying watching the confusion on her face as the tight grip hurt and aroused her. Her nipples felt like they were pulsing, the blood trying to force its way through the clamped buds. Gently he tugged on the chain connecting them and Alanna moaned and gyrated. If her legs hadn't been strapped down she might have knocked herself right off of the equipment with her movements.

A sharp slap against the side of her breast made her cry out again. Alanna felt the shock tremor throughout her body, it was an impact hit in a small space, nothing like she had ever felt before. When she looked at her Master she flushed; she'd seen men holding similar objects when riding horses back home. It snapped out and hit the outer side of her other breast, so that they hurt symmetrically. This was the first time she was able to see what Master was using on her body, and it enhanced the experience in a completely different way than being blindfolded had.

She could see every time a blow was going to come, and instead of moving to avoid it she thrust her breasts out and welcomed it. The sting hurt so good... her pussy clenched and drooled as Master left little red marks all over the ivory skin of her breasts. Alanna was thrusting her hips back and forth, enjoying every second of the delicious pain and her Master's attention. When he began to work on her inner thighs, she started emitting small shrieks with every slap... her skin there was so much more sensitive, she jiggled back and forth as the burning hits continued.

When the crop came up hard and direct between her legs, landing with a wet slap on her pussy lips, Alanna screamed. Her head flew back as she tensed, her body jerking as the pain slammed into her arousal, surging through her. Another wet slap between her legs, directly on her pussy. It hurt wonderfully. Master rubbed the flat of the crop against her, sliding it between her lips, and she moaned. The friction helped to combine the throbbing stings with the mounting pleasure. Then he brought the crop to her mouth, sweet and shiny with her juices.

"Clean it."

The hungry look in Master's eyes made Alanna's stomach tighten as he pushed the crop between her lips, and she sucked on it, licking the leather. It tasted like sex. She gave him her own hungry look back, knowing that she couldn't speak, but her eyes said 'I want you in my body.'

David was enjoying Alanna's responses to her punishment. The light in her face was back, she was glowing happily - and not just with the pink marks he'd left on her. The way she relished the taste of herself on the crop was downright seductive, and it felt like all of the blood in his body had surged into his cock. This was how he wanted her... with the give and take of pain, submission, and satisfaction. He pulled the crop from her mouth and walked around behind her. Then he had to chuckle under his breath, because her entire body had tensed up. She obviously expected the slap of the crop on her ass, but he knew it would be too much for her. The healing cream was good, but it wasn't that good... it would hurt far too much if he both cropped her ass and then had her from behind.

But he did run the crop down the center of her spine and let the wet tip glide across her buttocks, just to make her shiver. He loved seeing her responses. Despite her fear and tension she didn't protest or ask him not to. Alanna was being a very good girl indeed. Time to reward both of them.

With a push of the button, both the chain holding up her arms and the height of the leg rests was raised to the desired height. Alanna wriggled, uncertain of what was happening and why. The look she shot him over her shoulder was full of excited anxiety.

Stepping up behind her, David pressed the length of his cock into the fleshy crack of her butt cheeks and slid his arms up her stomach to her beaten breasts. Alanna moaned as the pain crackled through her, Master's body pressing against her sore backside, his hands kneading her breasts like bread and making her captured nipples throb as his fingers dug into the red marks all over her flesh. She pressed back against him, glorying in the feel of him pressed behind her, the way his skin and hair rubbing against her backside made the surface of her butt cheeks tingle and burn.

For a moment everything was wonderful sensation, and then he pulled away, leaving her gasping and alone. The plug was pulled from between her cheeks and Alanna cried out, shivering at the sudden emptiness in her bowels. Then Master's slick head was pressing upwards, into her, spearing her from beneath with its length. The sensation was intensely wonderful from this angle, and it was now clear why Master had lifted her body up, so that he could stand behind her and ravage her. With all the lube on him and the lube that was left from the plug, he filled her completely with one thrust, her inner muscles aching as they parted for the questing head of his cock.

Alanna felt wonderfully full, exquisitely invaded as Master began to move back and forth inside the most intimate cavity of her body. With his hands wrapped back around her, one tugging on the clamps gripping her nipples, the other dipping into her pussy and swirling her juices, she thought that she'd never been so happy. There was nothing but appreciation and love for her Master, and the incredible feeling of knowing that he wanted her, needed her, owned her.

Her nipples throbbed in their confinement, the pain of being pulled making her clench around her Master's pumping cock. The tight ring of her ass gripped him, her ass and breasts pulsing with heat from today's and yesterday's punishments. Her head fell back against his shoulder as she bowed her body, pressing her ass back to him and thrusting her breasts out as he pulled her nipple away from her. The loud cries from her mouth echoed through the room, impossible to tell if she was expressing her pain or her pleasure.

Plunging deep into Alanna's body, David wallowed inside of her, burying himself in the tightness of her ass over and over again. Alanna's pussy was molten heat against his fingers, her lips slippery with juices, and the little nub of her clit slid through his fingers when he tried to grip it, she was so wet. He pushed two fingers inside of her and rubbed her mound with the heel of his palm, crushing the tender bud between it and her body as he grabbed the chain of the clamps and pulled them from her nipples.

Alanna screamed and writhed, the ecstasy rising on top of a bed of shooting agony through her nipples. Her ass clamped down as she came, washes of rapture shot through with white jolts of electricity as Master rubbed her nipples, helping circulation return to the tortured buds. The powerful thrusts from below her jerked her body upwards as Master's hips slammed against her sore ass, his cock forcing itself into the spasming cavity of her anus, and Alanna could do nothing but thrash and scream herself hoarse as he rode her through wave after wave of rapturous orgasm.

She was so wrapped up in her own body's overwhelming responses that she didn't even notice when David thrust for the final time and then groaned into her shoulder, his teeth biting down on her flesh as he pumped a load of semen into the milking tunnel of her body. They shuddered together, one entity of fulfillment and bliss, his arms wrapped around her like steel bands.

When it was over Alanna sagged in her bonds, not even squirming as Master re-plugged her with the tail. Her body was slicked with sweat, her muscles trembled even though she wasn't using them anymore. Master bent and kissed her nipples gently, suckling on them and soothing them with his tongue as Alanna whimpered, too exhausted to even twitch. Carefully he held her as he undid the restraints, keeping her upright in his arms so that she didn't fall to the floor.

The bath that he gave her was very nice. Master held her, washed her gently and then dried her off with a towel and brushed her hair. Even with the tail she was enjoying the plug now, knowing that it was holding some of him inside of her. She rubbed her face against him every chance she got, even after it got her a short slap to her sore behind because she was making it hard for him to dry her off. After the bath Master put the mitts and knee pads back on her, but he left the gag out. The stern look that he gave her with his sharp blue eyes reminded her that she still didn't have permission to speak. Perhaps this was a reward for not having tried to talk to Ms. Bliss or him.

"Come Pussy," he said. Alanna felt her heart sink a little when he called her that. She wanted to be his Alanna again. Or his little one. She'd take either. Crawling after him for the rest of the afternoon, by the time she was kneeling in the kitchen for dinner she was so tired that she could barely eat. Master frowned when he came in and saw that she hadn't finished, she was kneeling upright and swaying slightly. He crouched beside her and fed her a few more pieces of meat, but she was so tired that chewing seemed a monumental effort. Last night she had not slept nearly enough for today's emotional and physical trials.

Realizing that she was practically falling asleep on her knees, David gathered Alanna up in his arms and carried him upstairs. She snuggled against his shoulder and it took all of his willpower to put her down in the soft mat and not in his bed. Especially when she started silently crying as he took her out of the knee pads and hand mitts. The look in her eyes was so disappointed and forlorn... but that was why he had to leave her here. She couldn't expect to be rewarded completely just because she'd behaved for one day. Alanna would earn back every inch of the privileges he'd originally given her.

But he brushed his hand over her damp hair and kissed the top of her forehead.

"None of that, you need to sleep."

Alanna nodded and curled up. The tears still fell but not for very long. Despite the letdown of not being able to sleep with Master, she was feeling much better than she had when waking up this morning. Her punishment wasn't over, but she knew one thing for sure: Master still wanted her. And she'd do whatever she had to in order to prove to him that he'd made the right choice.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,564 Followers
12