Submissive College Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

Finally she couldn't take any more of the teasing, she said, "It's time doll. You know where you belong."

She guided my head down, as I kissed my way there. Her skin was so soft, and soon I facing her beautiful pussy. She had a little landing strip, and my tongue trailed down it. Then my tongue slipped over her smooth mound, and I ran it slowly over her clitoris. She whimpered like a baby while I kissed and suckled her nether lips. I guess the teasing was driving her crazy, as I would just barely graze her clit, then lick her slit to work her up even more.

"Eat me doll, eat me!" Make me cum, I need it soooo bad," she cried.

I then changed tactics, and began to run my tongue up and down harder. Each pass of her clit brought jolts from her body and whimpers from her mouth. She gyrated slowly to every swipe I made, and my tongue had the desired affect. She reached down and held my head tighter to her, and then she climaxed in my mouth. She squirted, which made me gulp, but soon I managed to get control of her orgasm. Her hands carressed my hair now, as I brought her back to earth slowly. Finally, she gasped, and fell back on the bed.

I licked my lips, mesmerized by the taste. I now had been with three women in the same day, after never having even entertained thoughts of having ever wanted to do so. I now knew my new role in life, and I wondered how well I could handle it.

I pleasured both Tracy and Kristy once again, both enjoying my best asset, my tongue. Then when we were done, as Tracy left, she told me she would get the other girls together and set up my initiation. I have no doubt that what she had in mind would be their pleasure.

I was waiting outside of Miss Riley's office. Her secretary was busy doing some paperwork, but would occasionally smile at me from time to time. Miss Bannister had set this meeting up, and I wasn't sure why. I fidgeted as my nervousness was showing to those walking by.

Eventually Miss Riley asked her secretary to show me in. I was seated and looked over her desk at her. I only met her once before the college term began when she had requested an interview on my transferring to this college. She was rather a large woman in her 50's. She seemed pleasant, but as I sat here now, I realized she was definitely a woman of authority.

"I'm glad you could see me Miss Marsh," she began. Miss Bannister had told me that she had to have a private conference with you yesterday. She also stated that we must work on your attention span, as you tend to not keep up with the class with your studies. But she did say that you obey her very well."

I bowed my head as I sensed that Miss Bannister had discussed with Miss Riley what occurred when we were alone together yesterday. I just sat patiently as she continued.

She said, "Now the reason why she sent you to see me is that I am having a dinner at my home this evening, and I want you to attend. There will be three wealthy women there who are alumni of this college. We depend on their donations to keep this college in business. We have this dinner every year for them, and they always request a current college student to attend, so that they can see if their money is properly used. Miss Bannister will also attend to assist me in making sure they are comfortable. You will be responsible for making sure that they are in the giving mood. They usually will need a little persuasion. Do you understand me Miss March?"

"Yes, Miss Riley," I replied. What is it I will have to do to get these women to donate to the college?"

"Come here Miss March, I will show you," she said.

She showed me to the other side of her desk. "Climb under my desk Miss March. I want you to be well prepared for this evening. We can't afford any mistakes, as I will need you to put forth your best effort. "

I did as she asked, understanding now what Miss Bannister had told her. There was only one reason that I would be under her desk. I was soon on my knees, but there was barely enough space for me. Then I watched as Miss Riley brought herself closer to the desk. She was wearing a skirt that went to just above her knees.

"Miss March, you may remove my panties," she requested .

I reached up and hooked my fingers into the sides of her large panties. I brought them off of her thighs, as she pressed her legs together to assist me. I soon pulled them over her feet, and brought them to my nose. I smelled her panty crotch, which definitely smelled of an older woman. Her scent was strong, as I watched her move in closer to the desk, her legs now spreading as wide as possible. My face was trapped between her thighs.

"Okay Miss March, show me your talent. You may enjoy my pussy," she told me matter-of-factly.

I moved my head forward, and I tenderly kissed her mound. It was dark under here, but since I was trapped between her legs, I knew my place and what I needed to do which was to bring this woman pleasure. I began to lick and suck her fat pussylips, hearing her sigh. Then I began to use my tongue and mouth, and she began her journey to the ultimate pleasure that any woman can have.

I gulped, as I heard her summon her secretary in for some dictation. I stopped my ministrations as I was stunned and scared, but she pushed her pussy towards me harder urging me to continue. Soon her secretary sat down in the same seat as I was sitting in earlier, and she began taking notes from Miss Riley. I know her secretary must have known where I was, as she was the one who showed me in. I decided that I would drive Miss Riley nuts, and have her secretary fantasizing on what I was doing to her under here. I licked and sucked her clitoris, hearing her moan several times as she tried to talk. Her thighs were so big, that I was stuck there, and my nose was in her pubic hair. I could smell her hot scent eminate as I slid my tongue deep inside her. She was also beginning to sweat, which mixed with the odor coming from inside her, was giving me a heady feeling.

Soon I could hear their conversation change and she was telling her secretary about how good of a cunt eater I was. She was brash and telling her in detail what I was doing to her. I was getting hot from listening to her commentary, in that I reached my hand into my panties and pleasured myself. My finger stroked my clit as my tongue stroked hers. I did sense she was practiced at be licked by women as she took longer than my past experiences to bring her to an orgasm. I just continued to savor her, and she continued to urge me on harder.

After awhile, she told her secretary that she couldn't take anymore. She squeezed her thighs tight and I couldn't move, my tongue deep inside her and my nose brushing her clitoris. Then she came, and it was heavenly. My tongue went into overdrive as it licked the flowing cum from her slit. I could feel the stickiness of it on my face, and with my nose buried in her pussy as well, I was soon wearing her orgasm on my face. And just like it took me a while to make her cum, it took her a while to actually cum. I just slurped and drank her until finally she was done. We sat like that for a while, before she dismissed her secretary.

I just knelt there, my face still buried in her pussy, as I brought myself off. Now the scents of both of our hot pussies were wafting to my nose. I came so hard that I bucked into her pussy, which I guess, made her think I wanted to do her again. So having no hope of her releasing me from my tiny prison under her desk right away, I began to pleasure her all over again. And like before, it took her quite a while until she once again flooded my face and mouth with her juices. My knees ached and I had now brought myself off to several orgasms, and I was spent. She finally decided it was time to release me, and pulled away from my face.

I got up, and she handed me a hankerchief to wipe off the wetness and her sweat from my face. She smiled at me, and told me "You are very good with your tongue Miss March. I think we now have a focus on where your attention should always be. If you show these ladies the same pleasures as you did for me, this college will be well financed for another year. As you leave, the secretary will give you a box with the outfit and heels that you will be wearing tonight. My home is next to the campus, so please be prompt! You are now dismissed Miss March."

I walked out of her office, when the secretary said in passing, "Miss Riley really liked you services. I hope we can get together real soon, as I think your face and my pussy would be a perfect match."

I headed off to my first class blushing, and very weak and tired. But I was happy as I took along the box that was now in my hands.

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12