Submissive Girl is Punished

Story Info
Submissive girl is punished for taking control.
1.7k words
4.06
39.3k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story Submissive Girl takes control.

She had been on pins and needles all day, knowing her punishment would be coming for taking control of him earlier that morning. He had left shortly after and she had no idea where he was or when he would return. She had never truly been punished by him, and the thoughts going through her mind were putting her on edge with fear – and truthfully, desire. She knew he would never actually hurt her, but the dread is always worse than the act.

She heard her phone beep, and read his text. Strip down to your thong and be waiting for me was all it read. It gave no indication of when he may be arriving, so she hurriedly took off her clothes and knelt on the floor. Head down, legs apart and hands on her thighs. She sat, waiting quietly trying to convince herself that it would be ok – that she could handle anything he had planned.

After what felt like hours, she finally heard his step in the hall and the door opening. He didn't speak to her at first – just stood and looked at her. Are you ready to begin your punishment? He asked. She didn't speak – just bowed her head further and nodded her assent. Stand up – hands behind your neck he said. She complied as quickly as she could give how stiff her legs were from being in the same position for so long. She stood with her head down, legs spread, shoulders thrown back to show off her tits and hands behind her neck.

He approached her – running his hand along her cheek and under her chin to raise her eyes to look at him. You are so lovely, but entirely too willful he said. I'll have to be stricter in your training going forward. He turned and removed something from a box and picked up his phone. She looked at what was in his hand – it was a pink U shaped device – nothing she had seen before. He pulled her thong aside and roughly shoved one end of the U inside her, leaving the other side pressing against her clit and lips. He put her thong back in place to hold it tightly against her. He looked down at his phone and pushed a button – the vibrator came to life. Vibrating against both her clit and her g-spot. He turned it to its lowest setting on the clit side, but left it on high against her g-spot.

He watched her nipples harden almost immediately with the sensation. He picked up the chained nipple clamps and placed them on her nipples – tightening them down just to the edge of pain. He changed a setting for the vibe on his phone, and suddenly it was pulsing inside her – not just a steady vibration. He began pulling the chain on her nipples in time with the vibe. He watched as her breathing got faster and her skin became flushed.

You may not cum without permission he stated. He walked over and took a seat on the couch, leaving her standing there quivering. He turned on the TV and began watching the video he had recorded of her being taken by a strange man, knowing it would increase her desire to cum. Every few minutes, he changed to vibration pattern to keep her guessing and not let her get used to a single pattern. After about 15 minutes of watching her stand and quiver, he shut the vibe off completely and watched her body relax.

He walked over to the bed, and stacked three pillows in the middle. On the bed face down he ordered. She hurriedly complied, placing her stomach on the stack of pillows. He tightly tied her hands and feet to the corners of the bed, leaving her unable to move, fully displayed to him with her ass high in the air. He ran his fingers lightly down her spine, giving special attention to the little spot on her lower back that was so sensitive. He heard her moan, and continued down her ass and thighs. Without warning, she felt a sharp slap on her left butt cheek, followed swiftly by another on the other side. She yelped in both surprise and pain. Quiet – I didn't give you permission to make noise.

He continued the spanking, never landing in the same spot – varying his rhythm so she was constantly in suspense of when and where the next would land. She was twitching and trying to move her ass around to soften the blows, not realizing what a lovely site she was creating by doing that. He stopped when her ass was red and hot, and ran a soothing hand over her cheeks, feeling her press her ass into his palm.

He walked to the table, and picked up a soft flogger. It was made of several strips of soft materiel, all about 18 inched long. While it would sting, it wouldn't actually hurt her or leave a mark. He dragged the ropes across her face so she would know what was coming, and was rewarded when she started shivering. He continued dragging it across her body, knowing the anticipation was actually worse than the pain was going to be. Without warning, he raised the flogger and delivered a sharp blow across the back of her thighs. Over and over the flogger came down, first on her thighs, then her back. Finally he flicked it much more lightly on her pussy, watching her body jump in reaction.

He turned the vibe back on full, and resumed lightly flogging her pussy and ass. He watched as her hips began to move, arching back into the blows, trying to bring herself to orgasm even though she been told not to. He turned the vibe back off, and walked back to the couch, leaving her there tightly bound and dripping with desire. He sat there, watching her, debating whether she had had enough punishment or not. While he had enjoyed the morning, he wanted to make sure she knew her place.

He returned to the bed, and reached down to feel her pussy. Both her thong and the vibe were soaked with her juices, showing him just how aroused she was. He roughly shoved two fingers into her pussy, pushing the vibe harder against her g-spot. He turned the vibe back on, and pressed it hard against her. He pulled his fingers out, and put them to her mouth ordering her to clean them off. He felt her sucking and licking on them – she loved the taste of herself on his fingers or mouth. He undressed, and got on the top of the bed. Lifting her head and chest, he sat in front of her and lowered her open mouth onto his hard dick. She was unable to move herself since she was tightly tied, but he moved her head back and forth with a hand entwined in her hair. He used her mouth for his own enjoyment, ignoring her coughs and gasps for air. He wanted to ensure she got the message she was there for his pleasure.

He pulled out of her mouth and moved to his knees behind her. Moving her thong aside, he slammed his dick home into his pussy. It was extremely tight with the vibe still in – the feeling of both the tightness and vibration almost put him over the edge. He pulled back out, and lined his dick up with her ass. He shoved it home with no warning, reaching around her stomach to yank the chain attached to her nipples. He rode her hard, pulling on the chain and stretching her nipples as he did. You may not cum he reminded her. He pounded into her ass until he finally reached his climax, shoving into her as far as he could while he dumped his load.

He pulled out of her and got off the bed, shutting the vibe off. He left her there, bound and quivering with her desire to cum. He left the room, shutting the door behind him – leaving her there to think about her sins...

He thought about what to do while he showered. Should he forgive her and let her cum? Or should he continue the punishment. He wondered if she had learned her lesson about who was in control and what her place was. As he finished his shower, he made his decision. He walked back into the room, still naked and looked at her. Just seeing her tied and displayed was enough to make his dick hard again. He soothed her as he untied her. Rubbing her wrists and ankles where she had been bound. He removed the nipple clips, rubbing and kissing them to help ease the pain.

He lifted her face to his and asked if she had learned her lesson and was ready to be a good girl again. She nodded and rubbed her cheek on his palm. Please let me cum? She asked. He laughed and pushed her back on the bed – laying on top of her, kissing her deeply. He slowly licked his way down her throat and took a nipple in his mouth – careful not to be too harsh with her sore nipples. He continued down her body, licking, stroking and soothing her until he got to her pussy. He removed the thong and vibe, and marveled at the amount of moisture her pussy was giving off. You must have enjoyed that at least a little he said. She moaned as he began licking her pussy, long loving swipes from her asshole to her clit. He could feel her start to shake and focused in on her clit – nipping and biting, pausing occasionally for a full length lick.

He drew away before she could come and looked at her laying there, open and willing. He pressed his dick into her, sliding easily into her wetness. He slid his thumb back onto her clit while sliding in and out of her. She came almost immediately and he followed as her pussy clamped down on his dick.

He gather her into his arms and lay with her. See, isn't being a good girl better than a bad girl? He asked. She nodded, but thought in the back of her head that maybe it was worth it for the orgasm she just had. She'd have to think more about this and decide just how bad she wanted to be next time...