Submissive Girl is Shared

Story Info
Submissive girl is given to a stranger while her man watches.
1.8k words
4.18
64k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have removed all my clothes -- and are playing with me. Running your hands across my skin -- licking, biting and nipping anywhere you think may be fun. I realize you are fully dressed yet, but when I try and take your shirt off you remove my hands and say not yet...

You have me lay on the bed spread eagle and bind my hands and feet to the corners. Now I'm fully displayed and fully at your mercy. You bite and pinch my nipples until they are hard and standing fully upright -- I'm surprised you don't put the clamps on them as you usually do. You move down my body until your head is between my thighs. You begin nibbling and licking -- closer and closer to my clit without actually touching it. You slide a finger into my pussy to gauge its wetness, but you remove it -- torturing me. I buck my hips -- trying to bring you into contact with my clit but you move away.

You walk to the table where the toys have been spread out. You take your time, picking up one, looking at another, debating what you will choose. You pick up the blindfold and put it on my eyes -- ensuring I can see nothing. Now while I can hear you moving about the room, I have no idea what you are doing. Are you undressing? Finding another toy? What..

I'm startled to hear the door to the room open -- and hear you greet someone. I start struggling against my restraints, but you've done too good of a job. I am going no-where.

I feel my entire body flushing -- some stranger can see everything. And I have no idea who it is. Babe? I ask tentatively -- wanting desperately to hear you reassure me -- but you don't. You calmly explain you've been wanting to watch me with another man, but I was resistant so you took matters into your own hands.

You walk the man over to the table and show him the toys -- anything you want to play with is up to you she loves them all.

I hear you move a chair to near the bed, and know you must be preparing for a good show. I feel the mattress dip with the weight of someone sitting on the side of the bed. I flinch when I feel an unfamiliar hand running across my nipples. They are still rock hard and aching. He gently rolls my left nipple between his thumb and finger -- leaning down to take it in his mouth.

Harder -- you say -- she's loves having them pinched or bitten. In time the man says, in time.

He works his way down my body -- exploring, touching, tasting. When he finally touches my pussy, he is amazed at the wetness already there. He slides a finger into me -- testing for size and wetness. Oh my god she's tight he breathes...

He stands and removes his clothing -- walking over to the toy table to examine his options. He chooses a set of nipple clamps and puts them on me -- pulling the chain up, up, up, until my back is arching off the bed to follow. He slides a finger into my pussy and repeats the pulling up of the chain -- just to feel my response and how the treatment makes me even wetter. He moves down my body to between my legs -- putting my knees over his shoulders. I am restrained a little too tightly for this, and this stretches me out and holds me that way -- completely open to him. He dives in and begins playing with my clit while finger fucking me. He adds a second finger to my pussy -- and I moan.

Between what he is doing to me, and knowing you are watching, I'm being brought very close to the edge. He moves his fingers and tongue faster, deeper -- surprised at the reaction he gets when I finally cum. He doesn't stop until I'm practically crying for him to - trying to move away but held in place.

He finally gives me a break and walks to the table to pick up a vibrating dildo. He puts lube on it, and begins driving it into my ass. He's not terribly gentle, but that seems to turn me on even more -- I can feel my body starting to respond again. Once it's buried in me, he straddles my face and feeds me his dick. Tied as I am, I'm at his mercy. He starts slowly, but is soon ramming it in and out of my mouth, ignoring my gagging and attempts to breathe. He doesn't keep this up long -- he knows he doesn't want to cum yet -- because that was the deal. He gets to cum once and only once unless I ask him to continue.

He turns the vibrator on and moves the dildo in and out of my ass -- I'm wiggling around -- wishing he would rub my clit at the same time. He asks me if I want him to fuck me -- and to my surprise I say yes -- fuck me. I can feel him climb between my legs and feel the head of his dick at the entrance of my pussy -- where he stops. Beg he orders. Beg for my dick in you. Even though I know you are sitting right there -- I do. Please Please Please -- I want your dick in me.

I think he is going to slam his dick home, but instead he advances by millimeters. He makes me beg for every little bit of it. He keeps stopping to pull the chain on my nipples and suck and bite on them.

He are finally buried in my hot pussy and just stays still -- letting both of us adjust. He slowly moves and slides almost completely out of me -- and that's when he rams home as hard as he can. He takes the chain on my nipples in his mouth and raise himself on his hands, pulling my tits up while he continues to hammer into me. My back arches off the bed while I'm trying to move my hips onto his harder at the same time. He can feel the vibrator in my ass through the thin membrane separating the two.

He runs his hands under me and grabs my shoulders to give him more leverage to bang into me, while his mouth and teeth find first one nipple and then the other -- pulling and punishing them.

As I'm about to cum again, I feel your mouth on mine -- kissing me and swallowing my scream as I cum at the same time as the unknown man...

As I come down off my orgasm, I can feel you kissing me, and telling me what I good girl I was -- what a good show I put on. At some point in the evening, you have removed all your clothes and are as naked as the other people in the room.

You remove the nipple clamps and suck on my nipples as the blood rushes back into them -- soothing them and making them feel better. I feel you removing the dildo from my ass, kissing my clit as you raise me.

You undo the restraints on my legs, and I think you are going to untie me completely, but you bind my ankles together -- never touching the restraints on my hands or my blindfold. You kneel on the bed and drape my legs over your shoulders -- spreading my ass cheeks to show my hole. You line up the head of your dick with my loosened hole and shove all the way in with no hesitation. You stop, and breathe. You are so close to cumming but you want to savor this.

I suddenly remember we aren't alone -- the unknown person is still there. I feel him watching us -- sitting in the same chair you were earlier -- recovering.

You take my nipples in your fingers and begin working them the way I love -- pinching, pulling, biting. You pick the vibrator up and slide it across my clit -- making me jerk in response. You hold it there as you pump in and out -- looking down to watch yourself fucking my ass.

After watching me serviced by another man, and then fucking my ass you don't last long -- but neither do I. Knowing I'm being watched but not knowing who it is brings me over the edge. I clamp down on your dick when I cum, and that signals you to pump me full.

If I untie you will you be good and leave the mask in place you ask? I agree, and finally feel my restraints being removed. You lay on the bed next to me and gather me in your arms -- and I reach out to pull the other man in with us.

He lays on the other side of me, both of you playing with my nipples and tits, each of you mimicking what the other is doing until I can no longer tell which mouth or fingers are whose.

I reach down, and grasp a dick in each hand. Both are getting hard again -- and I dip the tips of my fingers into my pussy to get them wet and slippery. I'm stroking both of you, while you are nipping and biting my tits and neck.

You pull me over on top of you, sliding your dick up inside me. You latch your mouth onto my nipple and I yelp in pleasure. I can suddenly feel the other man's dick lining up on my asshole where yours was so recently. I lean onto your chest to allow him better access while gripping your nipple with my teeth and pulling up. I feel the second dick slowing entering me -- you are staying completely still but I can feel your dick throbbing inside me. Soon I am totally full -- having two dicks buried inside me.

You both begin moving in tandem, pulling out of me and ramming back into me at the same time. He buries his hand in my hair and pulls my head back -- arching my chest into you and giving you even better access to my nipples. He take his other hand and begins slapping my ass in time with your thrusts. You latch your mouth onto my nipple and bite -- pulling it towards you -- while I moan in delight.

Even though I've cum already -- I can't take more and begin shuddering in release -- both my ass and pussy clamping down and milking another orgasm out of each of you.