Submissive Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irma exclaimed, "Yes! I will do anything to be near Crystal."

Johnnie said, "Very good; now go over there and eat out the mother and then feed her your young black cunt in a wicked sixty-nine. While watching you two I want the daughter to eat me out. I'm dripping wet just thinking about watching the mother and the black girl go at each other while the daughter tongue fucks my nasty cunt. How wicked and wonderful. Get over here and tongue fuck my sloppy pussy and smelly ass-hole little girl." They all obeyed and Johnnie lost count of how many orgasms she had while watching the 20 year old black girl and the white mother as Crystal sucked and licked her pussy and ass. Johnnie was delighted as the three obedient sluts all addressed her as big momma.

It took three months to sell the house but Shannon felt better having some money in the bank. They lived with Johnnie for free. Even though they had to be sex slaves to the older butch they all enjoyed their rolls. It turned out that Johnnie didn't just work at the club she owned it! One night Johnnie brought home a sexy redhead girl in her twenties and told the trio that they would be leaving. Shannon protested, "How could you do this to us? Are you going to just throw us out on the street?"

Johnnie smiled and replied, "No baby; momma wouldn't do that to you. Donna is coming by tonight to pick you all up and take you to a beautiful home. You will work there pleasing women of means. Your bankroll will grow and you will love it there. Your old friend Myra is also working there so you already have a friend there and I'm positive you will make many more friends. No doubt that I will miss that tongue of yours and will visit you every now and then so don't look so sad everything will be alright. Now go pack your things and be ready for Donna." The three felt sad but were determined to make the best of it.

THE END

12