Submitting to Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm such a good girl. I'm going to have to give you a proper spanking someday, but for now I'm going to fuck my pretty little kitten." Mary says positioning her strap on cock at Lexi's entrance shoving it all in at once, causing her kitten to moan in mixed pain and pleasure.

"Ooooooh mommy yes please mmm please give me a proper spanking mmmm i always wished you would ooooooooh ffffuck!" Lexi trails off as her mommy really starts to fuck her, thrusting savagely with no warning as she pulls Lexi's leash to help fuck her even harder.

"Mmmm ooh yeah kitten you want a real spanking, for being such a horny little slut for your own mommy?" Mary asks giving a tug of the leash and a spank on her ass, grunting with exertion and moaning as she nears her own climax.

"Oooooh mmmmm fuck yes mmmm yeah I need to be punished for being such a horny slut for mommyyyyyy!" Lexi moans out loving every second of her mommy's rough treatment of her. "Ooooooh ffffuckk please don't stop mommy I'm gonna cum oooooh mmmm shit yes!"

"Mmmm yes kitten cum for mommy ooooh shit mmm yeah cum all over mommy's dick, oooooh shit baby I'm gonna cum too mmmm cum with me kitten oooh!" Mary moans out on the verge of climax driving her baby girl over the edge with her.

"Oooooooh shit fuckinnngggg shit yesssss ooooooh MOMMYYYYYYY!" Lexi just manages to yell out as she cums harder than she thought possible.

"Oooooooh yessss kittennn ooooooh fuckkkkkk!" Mary moans out her simultaneous climax, falling to the bed in a mess of limbs with her kitten.

"Ooooooh mommy mmmm I love you so much." Lexi says as she tiredly rolls over to kiss her mommy.

"Mmmm I love you too kitten." Mary says between kisses. After the kissing ends Lexi removes her mommy's strap on and Mary removes her leash. After which the tired pair curl up on the bed Lexi cuddled safely in her mommy's arms. When the pull of sleep becomes to much for Mary and Lexi they both have the last thought before falling into the land of dreams. "That was the best day ever."

12