Substitute Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

As soon as the door closed at our house, we embraced and kissed for a long time, our hands running up and down each other's body. Then Marcie maneuvered me into a chair and told me just to watch for a little while. Marcie walked upstairs for a few minutes, then returned and put on some soft music on the stereo. Marcie stood swaying in front of me, her eyes closed as if in a trance. Abruptly, she reached behind her and pulled down the zipper to her dress. When it was all the way open, she pulled the front of her dress down to reveal her perfect breasts with the stiff brown nipples that were just begging to be sucked and kissed. Then she slowly, sensually, shimmied out of the dress and stood in front of me naked except for her black silk panties and thigh-high stockings.

I was completely intoxicated by this vision of lust that stood in front of me. My dick was standing tall in my pants as Marcie sashayed to my seat. She leaned over to dangle her tits in front of my face. I cupped each one in turn, squeezing the firm flesh and lightly pinching her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Pulling her to me, I put my lips to her left nipple and sucked on the stiff bud, which swelled even more. I did the same to the other breast, sucking, licking and kissing the hot skin of her tits.

I could feel a dull pain between my legs as my rock-hard cock throbbed in my pants. "I think there's somebody in here who needs some air," she said as she knelt down, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. My hard cock fairly leaped through the hole in my boxers, and Marcie took it in her hot hand and began to stroke it slowly. I groaned loudly as Marcie began to lightly jack me off. She may have been a virgin, but this girl knew what she was doing, and it was all I could do to keep from exploding right then and there. Taking her hands off my cock momentarily, Marcie pulled off my shoes and socks then resumed lightly stroking my cock.

After just a few minutes of this, I knew it was time to take this game upstairs, so I stood up, kicked my pants off, offered my daughter my arm and we went upstairs to my room. When I got upstairs, I nearly gasped in astonishment. Marcie had placed a number of candles all over the bedroom, which had the effect of bathing the room in a soft, flickering light. This was something Margaret and I did frequently to enhance a romantic mood. We held each other in the middle of the room and kissed in a smoldering way, with my cock poking between Marcie's legs. Marcie unbuttoned my shirt and threw it aside, then pulled my boxers off, and I stood there, naked in front of my daughter.

Once again, Marcie took my cock in her hand, then knelt in front of me and pressed her face to my groin. She first ran her nose up the shaft, as if inhaling my scent. "You have a beautiful cock, Daddy," Marcie whispered. I thought about asking her to call me by my first name, but then thought better of it. Somehow, the fact that we were consciously breaking one of society's most ironclad taboos made the moment far more intense. I realized that I didn't want to pretend that she was someone other than my daughter and that I was someone other than her father. In my grief-addled mind, I wanted to revel in the wickedness of this act, and apparently so did Marcie.

That was proven when Marcie ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, then back down again. Marcie licked all over my shaft as the pre-cum fluid dribbled onto her cheek. I knew what was coming next, and I steeled myself as Marcie licked the fluid off the end of my dick, then opened her mouth and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I'm a little above average as far as cock size, about 8 inches long and over an inch thick. It's not the biggest cock in the world, but it's far from the smallest, and Margaret had never tired of it. Right to the bitter end, she'd virtually worshipped my cock, always telling me I had the best cock anywhere. Maybe she'd been flattering me because she loved me, but whatever the reason, it always gave me an enormous sense of confidence. And that confidence had slowly been draining away from me the longer I went without my love.

Marcie ran her tongue over the head as she took more of my cock in her mouth. She got about half of it in before she started to gag, and I didn't push it, although my gut instinct was to grab this little minx's head and ram my cock down her throat as far as I could and spew my cum straight into her stomach. Marcie bobbed her head on my cock as she sucked me purposefully. Her inexperience showed, but that was more than offset by her youthful enthusiasm. As she sucked me, I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. I gazed down at the incredible sight of my daughter working my cock in her mouth, and she gazed up at me with a look that said nothing so much as total devotion.

I tried to warn Marcie that I was going to cum, but she ignored me and increased the pace of her sucking. With a growl, I grabbed the back of her head and began to stroke my cock a little bit deeper into her mouth with each thrust. "Mmmmmmm," I hummed as I approached the point of no return. Suddenly I could feel the cum explode out the end of my cock and paint Marcie's throat and mouth with my hot, creamy semen. Because it had been so long since I'd had an orgasm, the load was thick and copious, and Marcie's mouth was soon filled to the brim with my spunk, so much so that sperm ran out the corners of her mouth as I continued to fire bolts of cum into her mouth. But she managed to swallow most of it.

Finally, I was momentarily spent, and collapsed back on the bed as Marcie wiped cum off her chin with her fingers and drew it into her mouth. Then she crawled up in my arms on the bed. I say I was spent. Truth was, I was already thinking about more. "Where did you learn to suck a cock like that?" I asked. "My friend Carol gave me a sex manual she swiped from her parents," she answered. "I read through it and got some pointers, and then I just let nature take its course. I have to say, your cum tasted yummy."

Rolling over, I motioned for Marcie to lie back on the bed. I couldn't help but notice how much like her mother she was as she gazed up at me with hot, lustful eyes. Bending over her, I picked up her left leg and slowly, seductively, rolled the stocking off her leg, then I did the same thing with the other leg. I shuffled down until I was at eye level with Marcie's crotch. I noticed that the gusset of her panties was soaked with the juices of her arousal. I grabbed the crotch of her panties and pulled it tight then sawed it between her pink pussy lips, causing Marcie to gasp in pleasure. I looked up to see Marcie close her eyes and run her tongue lasciviously over her pouting lips and I felt an electric bolt run up the length of my rapidly re-growing cock.

But now that I had cum once, I was in a little better control of myself, and I wanted to make sure my baby got the maximum amount of pleasure out of this. I didn't know at the time if I'd ever get another chance to do this, and besides, I wanted to make her first time one to remember. I recalled, not too fondly, my first time, when I was 16. It had been in the back seat of my brother's car with a girl who was the noted tramp in our school. The whole thing had taken about five minutes from start to finish. I didn't want that for my precious little girl. If she was going to give me her virginity, I wanted it to be special for her.

Pulling the crotch of her panties aside, I marveled at my first view of Marcie's pussy. She had the same coral-colored pussy lips as her mother and they weren't too wide or too small. Her cunt was framed by a moderately thick bush of the same dark color as her long shiny hair. But what really riveted my attention was the heavy dew that saturated her pussy.

I started out by running my fingers through her lips, eliciting a low purr of approval, a purr that became a growl when my thumb began to circle her blood-filled clit. I kept my thumb on her clit while I slowly inserted a finger into Marcie's juicy cunt. I fingered her until I reached the barrier of skin that was her hymen, then pulled back and sensually fingered her pussy. After getting Marcie good and wet, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and licked them off with slow licks. She tasted wonderful, with that musky flavor that spoke of complete arousal. Marcie giggled as she watched me lick my fingers clean, then moaned as I continued to dip my fingers in her pussy and lick off the juice.

I put my hands under Marcie's butt to pull her crotch closer to my face. Marcie's soft moans seemed to invite me in, but I wasn't quite ready to deliver just yet. I wanted to make Marcie cum hard on my face, so I waited to eat her out until she was squirming and rocking in lust. I ran my tongue up the inside of her thighs, one after the other, then kissed and licked her butt cheeks.

Finally, I could stand it no more. I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked her creamy furrow. Marcie gave a sharp cry as my tongue found her clit and circled it several times, before plunging into her cunt in a frenzy of licks, kisses and sucks. I sucked her lips into my mouth almost like a small cock; I worked her clit with my lips and tongue; I stuck my tongue in her convulsing pussy as deep as I could. I was in heaven as I ate Marcie's hot pussy. Eating pussy was always one of my favorite things to do with Margaret. I could lie there for hours eating her tight, juicy pussy, bringing her to one orgasm after another, with no thought at all of my own pleasure.

"Oh, Daddy, it feels so good," Marcie panted. "Your tongue is so good in my pussy. Eat me, Daddy, eat me and make me cum." I was always known to give a pretty lady what she wanted, so I increased the pace of my sucking and was rewarded as Marcie's hips began to buck and roll in rhythm to my oral ministrations. Suddenly, with a series of sharp yips and cries, I felt Marcie's pussy flood my mouth with her juice as she tumbled over the top with her first orgasm of the night.

My face was wet with my daughter's cum juice as I climbed up over her and kissed her deeply. Marcie's deep blue eyes smoldered with lust as we gazed lovingly at each other. The ponderous weight in my groin told me that it was time to claim my prize. I got back up on my knees and reached under Marcie's butt to pull her panties off. I rolled them off her thighs then lifted her legs up in the air to pull them all the way off.

I looked down at my beautiful daughter, lying there with her legs spread in open invitation, and was almost overwhelmed by the thought that this lovely, sexy girl, soon to be a woman, was mine for the taking. But I wanted to play for a minute. I took her panties and pressed the crotch to my nose, the stuck them in my mouth and chewed them like a dog would a bone. Marcie laughed nervously at my antics. I was having more fun at that moment than I'd had in over a year, and I laughed with her, the first real laughter I'd enjoyed since Margaret's death.

But the mood quickly turned serious as Marcie fixed me with a hot look and whispered for me to, "fuck me, Daddy. Make your little girl a woman. I'm ready for it. Please, Daddy, fuck me and make me cum again." Right at that moment, I felt something like an unseen presence in the room urging me to go for it. I don't know if it was Margaret's ghost or what, but there definitely seemed to be a third person in the room.

Grasping my cock at its base, I pressed it to Marcie's boiling pussy. I ran the head of my dick through her juicy petals and circled her clit with it. A long, low moan escaped Marcie's lips as I teased her with my cock. "Pleeeeeease, Daddy, please fuck me," she begged, as she put two fingers between her legs to open her pussy up to me. "I want you in me. I want to feel your big hard cock in my hot young pussy. I'm so ready for you."

And the truth was, I was ready too. I grabbed her hips, aimed the head of my cock at Marcie's opening and pushed it past her lips. I entered her slowly, and Marcie groaned with satisfaction as she felt a dick in her cunt for the first time. When I had the first two to three inches in, I came up against Marcie's hymen. I stopped momentarily, both to give her pussy time to adjust to the size of my cock and to prepare her for what was about to happen. "This is gonna hurt a little bit, so be ready," I told her. "Oh, I don't care," she answered with almost a whimper. "I just want to feel your dick in my pussy, all the way." "OK, baby, here it comes," I said through clenched teeth.

I backed away until just the head of my cock was embedded in Marcie's trembling pussy. Then in one long hard thrust, I pushed my hips forward, driving my cock up to and through her natural barrier and sank deep in my daughter's pussy all the way to the hilt. I thrilled as I felt her hymen rip before my phallic assault, and as I did, Marcie screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure. When I was balls-deep in Marcie's cunt, I stopped for just a second to let her pain subside. "You OK, baby?" I asked. "Ohhhh, yessss, I'm more than OK," Marcie answered in a seductive tone of voice. "You feel soooo goooood. Fuck me, Daddy. It feels wonderful." After a couple of minutes, I pulled back and began to pump my cock in slow, short strokes. I could not believe the sensation of Marcie's tight young pussy gripping my cock.

Marcie threw her head back and opened her mouth in a wordless scream from the intensely erotic feelings as I steadily fucked her. As I said, she may have been inexperienced, but she was a quick learner, and soon she was thrusting her hips upward to meet my inward thrusts. The heat of our coupling was simmering as I pushed my cock back and forth in my daughter's pussy.

Leaning over until I was resting on my elbows, I pulled Marcie in the circle of my arms and we kissed wildly, passionately, while she gripped my back, digging her nails into my back as she writhed underneath me. The contact of our sweat-slick bodies together sent little jolts up and down my spine, and our cries and moans of lust filled the room. I was getting delirious from the sensations of Marcie's hot pussy gripping my cock like a velvet vise.

My mind was a maelstrom of tumbling emotions, and black spots began to appear seemingly behind my eyes as I focused on holding back the tide of cum that was churning in my balls. At some point, I went beyond caring who it was I was fucking. More to the point, I began to lose touch with reality as I drowned myself in the wondrous pool of our shared, incestuous lust. Was I hallucinating? I could have sworn it was Margaret I was fucking. No, it was Marcie; no, it was Margaret; now it was Marcie; then it was Margaret. My mind was a steaming cauldron as reality and a dream state merged into one.

From somewhere far away I heard Marcie calling out my name in a repetitive chant. "Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. It's so good. Keep fucking me; never stop fucking me. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" That seemed to bring me back to a semblance of reality. Panting, I asked Marcie if she was close to cumming. "I'm getting there, Daddy," she answered. "God, you are so good. C'mon, Daddy, fuck your baby hard and make her cummmmmmm!"

With an animalistic growl, I lifted myself back up, then hooked the backs of Marcie's knees with my elbows and lifted her legs up until her ass was completely off the bed and her ankles were positioned above her head. And then I really began to fuck Marcie with hard, pounding strokes. Marcie was squealing and moaning as fucked her roughly.

Without thinking, I started talking to her like I would a whore, "You like being Daddy's little fuck slut, don't you. You like having my hard cock in your cunt fucking you to oblivion, don't you. You've got a hot little pussy that was made to fuck your Daddy's big hard dick. Oh, baby, I don't want this to ever end." I was gasping now, gritting my teeth as I tried to hold my cum back. Holding it, holding it, holding it. My dick was a blur as I rammed my cock viciously in my daughter's cunt, and she was hanging right in there with me, giving as good as she was getting.

Marcie was beyond words, but was simply making unintelligible noises: gasps, cries, moans and groans. I was nearly beyond consciousness as a white light began to explode in my brain. It was Marcie who crashed over the top first. Suddenly, her body went into a series of spastic twitches and she let out a gut-wrenching cry as a thunderous orgasm roared from her smoking pussy to her brain, and she kept right on crying, screaming and moaning as another orgasm, and still another ripped through her. That did it for me. With a choking roar, I felt Niagara Falls roar all the way from the base of my spine and out the end of my cock. I exploded with a rapid-fire series of a dozen or more hard, hot cum shots as we convulsed together in a mutual orgasm.

And that was what broke the dam on my emotions, our emotions. As I kept spurting bolt after bolt of cum deep in my daughter's precious pussy, I found myself sobbing like I hadn't done since I was a boy. I cried uncontrollably as my beautiful daughter cradled my head in her hands and stroked my hair. I slumped onto her body as I wept with great heaving sobs. I cried from sadness for my lost wife; I cried in joy for the new love I'd found with my daughter; I cried the way I should have cried a year earlier. It was like a huge boil that finally gets lanced, and all the grief and bitterness flowed out of my body like pus from the wound.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, I took a deep breath and got myself somewhat under control. Still trembling and weak from the emotional catharsis, I rolled over and gathered my new love into my arms. I knew then that it was going to be all right. I was ready to live again. I knew I would still miss Margaret, but I had finally – finally – accepted that she was gone.

"I'm sorry," I said as Marcie and I held each other tight in the afterglow of one of the best sexual experiences of my life. "About what?" Marcie answered softly. "About making love to your daughter or about crying like that?" "A little of both," I answered. "You shouldn't be," she answered back. "What we just did was too beautiful not to be right. I think Mom would be pleased. She'd want us to be happy, and right now, I'm the happiest girl – er, woman – in the world. And as for your crying, that's macho bullshit about big boys not crying. It shows how sensitive you are. You're a wonderful man, Daddy, and I love you so very, very much."

After a few minutes, I got up to pee and to blow out all of the candles in the room. When I returned, Marcie was sound asleep. I stood by the bed gazing lovingly at my baby girl, who was now a woman. The soft glow of moonlight washed across her body, bathing it in the pale light. Marcie looked so peaceful lying there asleep, with her long dark hair fanning the pillow. I knew then that I'd found a substitute wife for my beloved Margaret. I knew I would love this woman as long as she would have me, and that's pretty much the way it's been.

Sometime in the middle of the night I found my dick between Marcie's legs, and just pushed it in and fucked her slowly spoon-style. The next morning, we made love again, and then spent the rest of the day fucking in every room of the house. In fact, before the day was over, I had intoduced Marcie to anal sex, which she quickly discovered she loved, just like her mother. By Sunday night, we were drained, but happy. Marcie moved into my bedroom that day, and we've been living as virtual husband and wife ever since.

That was a year ago. We talked a lot over the next week, and decided that we needed a fresh start. Marcie made up her mind to go to UT and study journalism, just like her mother, although she decided she wanted to be a sportswriter, of all things. We put the house on the market, I quit my job and we moved to Austin, where we could openly express our love without fear of prying eyes. I quit drinking, started getting back into shape and began to enjoy life again. I give all of the credit to Marcie. She saved my life and renewed my joy in living again. I still miss Margaret very much, and always will, but I can deal with it now, thanks to the love I've found with Marcie.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers