Suburban Housewives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you have in mind lover?"

"You trust me enough to follow my lead?" Annie inquired.

"Yes, anything . . .your wish is my command," Jen giggled as she tossed her hair a little then, taking a lock of her hair, she began to lightly chew on it in a very school girlish kind of way as she waited for her friend's instructions.

"Get up and open your legs nice and wide, then hunch down with your hands on each side."

"Alright," Jen replied, hesitantly but filled with curiosity about why she was to pose this way. Annie gazed at Jen's lovely, slightly plump form as she squatted part way down, her butt pushed somewhat back, her hands on either thigh and her obviously still wet and excited vagina.

Annie grabbed the container of vegetable oil and began to dose her left hand until it was completely covered. Jen gawked at what her friend was doing, a look of fear swept over her face.

"You did say you liked the idea of having me inside you, didn't you?"

"Why, um, yes . . . I guess I did," Jen nearly whispered with obvious concern in her voice.

"Don't worry my little trollop, I won't do anything beyond what you can handle, ok?" Annie smiled reassuringly.

Jen merely nodded and watched with uncertain expectation as Annie's slick fingers began to push one by one into the still accessible donut hole. Jen moaned and rolled her head back and forth as Annie slowly turned and twisted her fingers inside Jen, two then three and finally four digits made their way inside; each moving in a synchronized manner, each delving deeper inside the squatting girl. Finally, the piece de résistance began as Annie carefully, one could say lovingly, inserted her thumb so that it was partially in the larger girl's cunt hole. After manipulating Jen's fissure ever wider, Annie curled up her fingers and thumb into as small a fist as she could make before cautiously pressing it up into Jen's cavernous mound; again twisting and turning it with gradually increased agitation.

Jen shuddered and let out a deep, throaty moan as Annie's fist slowly inched its way up inside her quim. The tall woman's squat seemed to become more pronounced, indicating her considerable enjoyment at her friend's advancement within.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe what is happening . . . .I can't believe what you're doing . . ..mmmmm golly, I can't believe how incredible this feels!" with that rather erotically charged, though homespun, utterance Jen pushed down onto the smaller girl's hand before pulling up and repeating the motion downward in a careful, fucking action with her lover's small fist as a phallus.

"I thought you might like this, Annie purred and kissed Jen's belly and thighs, "it sure helps you were already loosened up down there." The two women giggled at the comment, the laughter's vibration intensifying the feeling for Jen.

"You look so beautiful like this, Jenny," Annie offered with a loving, but lust filled, tone and look in her eyes as she watched her impaled pal slowly ride her fist; now plunging down an inch or so down her wrist. "I could gaze at you like this all day!" Annie again kissed her friend's belly and up her chest, leaving tender kisses and licks all over her breasts before Jen bent herself over to delver her own sloppy, passionate kiss on her lover's mouth.

Jen's act of leaning over created an even greater push inside her, resulting in a surge of electricity which consequently became an almost earth shattering orgasm and flood of her tangy juices all down her legs, Annie's arm and even splashing Annie's face and breasts. As this happened, Jen let out a tremendous cry and pulled up, a loud sucking noise erupting from her nether region as Annie's hand disengaged from its warm, wet sheath. Annie pulled her friend to herself and held her close, the two women's bodies entangled in their sticky, aroma filled wetness.

"Oh sweetheart, that was amazing!" Jen kissed her lover and caressed her face.

"It'll be my turn next time," winked Annie, much to Jen's surprise considering how much smaller her friend was and how much larger her own hand was compared with Annie's nimble digits.

After a cuddling for a number of minutes, Annie got up and headed to the bathroom, "we'd better clean up and I don't just mean a bath or shower!"

Jen was roused from her daze by this comment, "Wha . . .what do you mean?" as she watched her friend's lovely little ass sway away from her to the bathroom door.

"Remember what I said before about how messy and tangled your hair was down below?" Annie shouted from inside the bathroom, while Jen still sat on the floor with a confused look on her face.

"Um, ya . . .I guess" Jen ran her fingers through the hair of her head, while also lightly brushing her pussy hair; thinking it was a little long, tangled, matted, and messy- not to mention soaking wet from their wicked activities today.

"Well I think I have the solution, . . .for both if us!" Annie sprung out, her breasts swaying with her sudden movement. In her hands were a woman's razor and some shaving lotion.

"What you say we try it out?" Annie looked inquiringly at her friend, holding the items close to her hips as she rested her hands standing in a rather provocative akimbo stance.

"Well, . . . I don't know . . .I've never done that before and besides what if our husbands see it, what will they say? They might guess something is going on," she looked down with a certain dejected, shameful expression, her skin reddening with a deep blush of embarrassment.

Annie walked over and knelt by her chum, her hand caressing her cheek and stroking her hair, "Oh honey, stop worrying and getting so uptight! When have men ever cared about such things -- or really even noticed! They'll likely think we just did it for them, which is partly true, isn't it? Besides, why would they even think we were up to anything together- you think the guys we'll compare notes about the shaving status of their wives' vaginas?" Annie let out a snorting chuckle as she ran her hand over Jen's bare back, her breasts jiggling quite wildly as she laughed.

Jen looked up and smiled, then let out her own little giggle, "I guess you're right, they aren't that into opening up to each other . . . they are guys after all!" The two women roared with laughter, hugged and kissed before Annie got up, took Jen's hand into her own and led her to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, the two women removed the remainder of their damp, wrinkled clothes (by this time just Annie's slip and Jen's skirt and stockings remained; the last one now rather ruined by the rough treatment they received during the erotic altercation between the mature vixens). Annie filled the tub and while they waited she and Jen continued their sensuous cuddling, caressing, and kissing.

Once the tub was reasonably full Annie entered first and knelt down but stopped Jen short of repeating her act, "No, sit on the edge of the tub and open your lovely legs, Jenny." Jen obliged, her hairy muff fully exposed as she sat legs wide open, her hands holding herself steady as she awaited the next stage, her somewhat large, round- yet sufficiently firm -ass partially enveloping the tub's side. Annie cupped her hand and doused Jen's tangled, knotty pubic hair until it was saturated. She then sprayed the shaving cream all over Jen's hirsute hole then gingerly ran her hand over it to help spread the foam around, not to mention pleasure her friend some more.

Jen bit her lip as she patiently waited for the blade. Annie noticed her lover's apprehension and soothed her with a warm kiss and a nimble index finger inserted into Jen's aching slit.

"Don't worry, doll, I wouldn't hurt you for the world!" With that, Annie got down closer to Jen's furry beaver, inhaling the intoxicating smell of shaving lotion and Jen's obvious excitement, then slowly, carefully began the process of shaving her full bodied, shaggy twat.

"Oh, that tickles a little!" Jen exclaimed, coyly slapping at Annie while letting out a little girlish shriek and a snicker. Annie methodically continued applying the tool to Jen's increasingly bare mound, her tongue slightly out and her eyes almost bulging with intensity from the careful exertion she maintained to her skilful trade.

"I've never shaved this area before, certainly not on another girl," Annie offered with a somewhat uncertain tone of voice.

"Well you could have fooled me, love!" Jen assured her, her fingers playfully working their way through Annie's long, thick, black hair engendering a soft sigh of contentedness from the smaller woman as she persisted in her artful shearing of Jen's previously wooly poon.

In time, Jen found her cunny cleanly shaved, as Annie gently washed off the remaining foam of the shaving lotion.

"Gosh, I'm like a little kid again down there!" she gushed, "It feels so tingly and prickly though." Jen ran the tips of her fingers over the smooth, soft fleshy skin.

"Mmmmm, ya, but you do look lovely that way!" Annie exuded, her own fingers dancing over the same patch; her eyes lighting up at the sight of her younger, somewhat curvy girlfriend's plump mound, its lips jutting forth in a manner previously disguised by her hair as if they were puckering up to kiss someone or something. Annie continued to trace her fingers over Jen's stripped vagina, eliciting moans of pleasure from Jen. She moved her hand to caress the somewhat plump midriff, caressing its small folds of skin and pretty little belly button (Jen always felt a little embarrassed by her midriff, as it was not as slender as in her pre-child bearing days, nor as flat as her smaller, fitter older companion's stomach. Indeed, Jen would bemoan her fate after Annie wore a rather midriff revealing top just a few days before, "that's definitely one part of me I can't expose in public!" she had said.).

Jen reached down and held Annie's chin up before planting a soft, sweet kiss on her mouth, "I think its your turn now sweetie." With that, Annie switched places with her friend, far more brazenly pulling open her legs and leaving one leg laying flat over the side of the tub to increase her exposure to her friend's gazing stare and plodding razor's trim of her wildly thick, coarse black pubic hair.

"Gee, I really do think you are hairy there than I am . . er. . . was," Jen almost guffawed like some gawky schoolgirl.

"You think so, honey? Well, not for long, . . now get to work!" and with that Annie pulled Jen closer to her; placing her razor clasping hand within inches of her jungle like love nest.

"My gosh, it really would be a shame to shave off all this lovely soft fur," Jen slowly licked her lips and patted her lover's bushy muff.

"Mmmmm, you like hairy girls, huh? A real dyke then, I guess?" Annie kidded her friend, making Jen blush with a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and perverse feelings of lust.

"I'm no dyke, but I do like your lovely tuft of hair," Jen retorted, rather angrily ramming a couple of fingers inside Annie's tighter cunt hole.

Annie gasped, "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Isn't that what you want, dearie?" Jen chortled and removed her fingers before Annie could get too excited, leaving her frustrated and hornier than ever; especially as she watched her good pal slowly lick off those same fingers with a lust filled look in her eyes.

"You are a little tease, aren't you?!" Jen just shrugged and smiled, then washed off her friend rather roughly -- ensuring she rubbed the nub of Annie's clit particularly hard- then sprayed on the shaving lotion, rubbed it all over Anne's now raging cunt and got to work with the little blade.

"Well, well you sure seem a teeny bit excited by all this," Jen teased Annie as her curls dropped to the floor, "can't wait to see what it all looks like underneath that rug of yours!" Jen grinned up at Annie then returned to her meticulous work; frequently stopping to plant kisses on Annie's belly, breasts or the inside of her thighs.

Within minutes, Annie was as clean shaven as her partner, "we look like twins!" giggled Annie; although it was obvious Jen's mound was much larger and more distended than Annie's petite pie.

"Let's sit beside each other to compare," Jen suggested. The larger girl sat on the edge of the tub beside the far smaller girl, each with their legs open, Annie's leg overlapping Jen's to facilitate an easy seating arrangement.

"My, your pussy is awfully pretty, Jen" Annie cooed, her hand stroking Jen's puffy labial lips before attending to her clit as well.

"Mmmmm, thank you, yours is very cute too," Jen reciprocated, both in her compliment and her physical attention to Annie's more refined vagina.

"You know what I think might help stop a lot of this prickly, tingly feeling? Some baby oil!" and with that Annie grabbed a nearby bottle of baby oil and began pouring it over Jen, then herself focusing mostly on their clean shaven genitals.

"There, doesn't that feel better already?"

"Oooooo yes, but I think I have an idea how to enhance the feeling," Jen leaned into Annie's ear and whispered her indecent suggestion.

"Well, it's not like we haven't tried something like this already!"

"You naughty little girl! To think people think you are a fine, upstanding mother and wife, when really you are more like the town whore!" the girls laughed then emptied the tub before entering it; their bodies now fully covered in the oil. Within seconds they opened their legs in a scissor position and interlocked their pussies, legs wrapped round each other, before they found their rather raw, squishy oil covered cunts sliding madly about on each other.

"Oh ya, this is the best yet darling!" Annie shouted; the two women writhed and wriggled for several minutes on each other before they finally found themselves each facing the others' fully aroused tacos.

"Shit, Jenny, your pussy looks so big and beautiful when it's shaved, I just can't resist it!" Jen didn't bother replying, as she just buried her face in Annie's little mound with some loud humming and slurping sounds. Annie moaned and followed suit leading to another orgasmic eruption many minutes later.

After tidying up, neither woman wanted to completely clean the juices off their bodies and, dressing as well as can be possible with such disheveled articles of clothing. Indeed, Jen didn't bother with her undergarments or stockings, stuffing them into her purse, while her skirt was still hiked quite far up her legs and her top buttoned only part way with many buttons either missing the button holes or in the wrong spot, while Annie only slide her mangled dress over her arms- leaving it otherwise mostly open. The women embraced and kissed once more before saying their good-byes. It was a day to remember and one that set the stage for many more to come.

12