Suburban Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Vince," Cassandra added, "I think he's smitten with Scott. Or, he will be soon, if he isn't already."

"Vince?" Nari asked.

For some reason, Cassandra hadn't mentioned anything about Vince while I was being used and dominated by Meng. Perhaps she wanted all the attention to be focused on the things Meng was doing to me, and she didn't want any distractions. Whatever the reason, it wasn't until Meng was gone that Nari learned of Vince's interest in me.

"Oh, this could be fun," Nari declared, "I think I'd enjoy seeing Scott punished by his young, inexperienced friend."

"Corrupting him will be fun," Cassandra enthused, "He's so innocent and boyish. He's struggling not to give in to temptation, but in the end, Scott will go over his lap. I guarantee it."

___

Cassandra and Nari proceeded to work on corrupting Vince. They extended numerous invitations and got Vince to come over to the apartment six or seven times a week. Vince was a good-looking guy and could have gotten a fuckbuddy (male or female) into his bed if he just tried, but he had zero seduction skills and had no interest in learning. He wasn't focused on having a sex life. Cassandra, Nari and I had to convince him that he wanted one.

Whenever Vince came over, I was always naked. Nari would always invite Vince to touch me, telling him how soft my skin was and how smooth I felt with all my body hair having been removed. I assured Vince he could do whatever he wanted to me and I wouldn't do anything to resist him.

It was slow going at first. It took forever just to get him to kiss me on the lips. Then in the next visit, it took both Cassandra and I pressuring him to get him to grope my ass and feel how firm my buttocks were.

Vince allowed that I had a desirable ass and that he enjoyed touching it. Once he admitted that, Nari and Cassandra used that as leverage to convince Vince that he should spank me.

"You agreed that his ass is his best feature," Cassandra explained, "It just makes sense that the next step would be you putting Scott over your knee and giving him a painful spanking."

Vince wasn't ready to stick his cock in my ass, that was too gay for him. However, a spanking would allow him to place his hands all over my ass without him feeling that he was becoming a homosexual. It was a compromise Vince could live with, and then Nari ordered me to go over Vince's lap.

"Could he be bound first?" Vince asked just as I was about to slide across his lap, "I don't want him reaching out and grabbing me or anything while I'm trying to spank him."

Nari agreed that that would be fair, and Cassandra assisted Nari as my wrists were bound behind my back and connected by a short chain to the back of my collar.

"Feel safer now?" Nari asked.

"Oh, yeah, thanks," Vince replied, "Sorry, Scott, I just feel more comfortable if I know you're not going to be able to retaliate when I hurt you."

I told Vince that I didn't hold any grudges against him and with Cassandra's help, I was slid across Vince's lap.

"Okay, I apologize in advance," Vince said as he gently laid one hand across the small of my back, "This is really gonna hurt."

I followed Vince's advice and took a deep breath. By his own admission, Vince had never spanked anyone before, so I wasn't certain what his definition of "really going to hurt" would measure up to previous spankings I'd received.

SMACK!

The first blow came down on my naked, upraised ass and I realized that Vince had a natural talent for spanking. His first swat stung. I squirmed across Vince's lap and the Vince grabbed me tightly around my narrow waist. He had a strong grip and made certain that I didn't fall off his lap. And once my naked body was secured, Vince followed up by raining six stinging slaps across my naked buttocks in rapid succession.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!

The blows fell on one vulnerable, defenseless cheek and then the other. I could easily imagine what my bottom looked like. Angry reddish-pink handprints appearing on my naked buttocks and multiplying until my entire bottom would be covered.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

I cried out incoherently in pain and struggled pointlessly against the restraints on my wrists. My long legs kicked, and I thrashed around as much as I could in Vince's tight grip, but it was all for naught. I couldn't possibly get free and I couldn't possibly stop Vince's merciless right hand from coming down again and again and punishing my poor, innocent, naked bottom.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I whimpered and sobbed, and hot, wet tears ran down my face. Cassandra assured Vince that he was doing an excellent job and she urged him to continue reddening my backside. If my cried of pain became especially loud, she assured Vince that that meant he was doing a good job.

I realized I must be giving Nari and Cassandra quite a show; my naked body squirming furiously over Vince's lap, kicking my legs in a vain attempt to escape the pain as my defenseless bottom became redder and redder.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

For an amateur, Vince's spanking technique was remarkably effective. Within a minute or two I was weeping openly. My entire bottom was stinging and red-hot with heat. And then Vince changed his technique. Instead of spanking my buttocks, she began to concentrate on the tops of my thighs. My skin is more sensitive there and my screams of pain and distress became louder. Cassandra congratulated him on his success in getting me to scream in such keening agony and Vince acknowledged the compliment before his hand resumed inflicting staining pain on my naked skin.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I continued to kick and scream, and the tears continued to flow, but Vince's hand didn't cease in its cruel, unjust punishment of my shapely bottom until Cassandra told him to stop.

Finally, the blows stopped. My entire body went limp and I wept openly, still over Vince's lap. Then I felt Vince's fingers tenderly caressing my poor, punished bottom. Vince's fingers were gentle, but my bottom was so sore and sensitive that I couldn't help but whimper and tremble at his touch. After a few minutes of this Cassandra freed me from my restraints and I was told to stand up and hug Vince.

I was still sobbing, but I stood up and gave Vince a hug. "Wow, I'm impressed," I heard Vince say over the sound of my own sobbing. "My hand stings from spanking you like that. I can only imagine how your bottom feels."

My bottom felt like I had just sat on a hot stove, but Vince's kind words and his brotherly hug filled me with strong feelings of affection towards my teenage neighbor. He might have punished my poor, naked bottom in front of my friends, but my submissive nature made me crave harsh punishments and humiliation. By supplying me with these things, it was only expected that I would end up feeling closer to him.

Vince held my naked body close to his clothed one. He wrapped his arms around me and allowed me to cry on his shoulder. He gently stroked my hair with his hand and eventually my sobbing subsided.

Then, he used his hand to gently wipe the tears from my face and then totally surprised me by kissing me passionately on the mouth. Once I got over my initial shock, I returned the kiss and even parted my lips when Vince attempted to slide his tongue into my mouth.