Suburban Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa looked down at her lover, enjoying the sight and sensation of having a beautiful submissive lover teasing her breasts. Jenny really was startlingly beautiful, she thought to herself lustily.

She pushed forward gently, walking forward astride Jenny's body and pushing her back. Slowly, the curvaceous woman bent backwards, till she lost control and fell backwards onto the wooden floor. She was quite helpless, her legs still tucked underneath her in a kneeling position. Her back curved like a bow, breasts falling towards her chin under gravity. Her legs had parted somewhat, her pubis exposed broadly.

Tessa admired her naked, submissive lover, totally exposed to her; wanton with desire. Splashes of cream dripped off Tessa's breasts, falling chaotically onto Jenny's taut stomach. Tessa knelt, lifting a banana from the tray. She dipped it into the cream, before bringing the fruit to Jenny's pussy lips. Tessa pressed gently, and the thick fruit slid easily between Jenny's nether lips, and into her wet pussy. Barely curved; seven inches long, and thick enough that Tessa's fingers hardly reached around it, the sturdy fruit was a perfect fit into Jenny's hungry pussy, and she moaned hungrily.

Tessa leaned over as she pumped the fruit, sliding forwards. She brought her other hand forward; now dripping with cream, and pushed her fingers between Jenny's open lips. Jenny sucked hungrily, taking Tessa's fingers in to her mouth easily.

"I really want to fuck you," said Tessa softly. Jenny turned her head, holding Tessa's gaze, letting the younger woman know she could do whatever she wanted. They shared a moment, smiling, before Tessa took Jenny's hand and placed it on the shaft of the banana until it took over guiding the thick fruit in and out of Jenny's hungry lips.

Tessa stood unsteadily, and walked over to collect her handbag. Inside was a single sex toy; a large strap-on dildo, nine inches long and thicker than Tessa's wrist. She turned round, and the two women watched each other prepare for sex; one masturbating herself whilst the other slid into the straps of a dildo. The base of the dildo was designed to rub against Tessa's clitoris, and she positioned it carefully; absently stroking the ivory shaft as she watched Jenny. Gleaming with oil, and tarnished with splashes of cream; the older woman had brought her feet out from under her, and was now lying with her legs splayed out on the floor. Both hands were between her legs as she watched the young red-head approach.

Tessa moved between Jenny's legs, watching the older woman slowly sliding a thick banana in and out of her juicy slit; the other hand playing with her clitoris. Jenny pulled the banana out and tossed it aside, leaving herself open for Tessa to make love to. Obligingly, Tessa knelt down and positioned the head of her huge dildo at Jenny's hungry pussy. She pressed forwards, and the huge phallus slid inside.

Jenny gasped as she felt Tessa's fake cock part her wet and willing pussy lips. God! It was the biggest thing she had had inside her so far! Her mind fizzed as streams of pleasure radiated from her pussy and throughout her body. Slowly, Tessa's beautiful young body came to press full length against her own. Their breasts mashed together, and their lips met once again. She felt the pleasure of surrender; wide, open-legged surrender to a lover, and the strangeness of a woman's soft hips between her thighs. Jenny reached down as they kissed and fucked, caressing the upper slopes of Tessa's buttocks, and the downward curve of her back.

The two women lay together on the floor; a picture of womanly love. Kisses and caresses, soft moans and sighs flowed between them as the dominant younger woman pumped her artificial phallus in and out of her submissive older lover. Tessa's buttocks flexed as she lifted herself up and out before pushing her hips forwards once again. Jenny's arms began to sag, falling to the wooden floor as she gave in to the feelings emanating from between her legs. She moaned again and again; beginning to make tiny grunting noises with every thrust of the ivory shaft into her moist flesh.

Tessa hardly slowed as Jenny came, keeping her steady pace as she enjoyed the beautiful face beneath her, relaxed in flows of ecstasy. Jenny's large breasts bounced up and down her chest as Tessa's thrusts became slowly more and more vigorous; the young redhead dipped her head to take a nipple between her lips and suck at it, but this was too awkward, and she returned to her focus on fucking Jenny till she could take no more.

Jenny was beginning to wonder herself what more she could take, as another orgasm flooded through her. They were beginning to blend into one, as Tessa expertly fucked her wet and willing hole. She lay back, trembling with pleasure, submitting completely to her young lover. Tessa thrust in and out; bringing Jenny to a crescendo of pleasure.

Jenny groaned, bucking and thrusting against Tessa; clutching at Tessa's back with sharp fingernails. Eventually, she stopped groaning, the sound giving way to gentle moans, tears running from her eyes.

Tessa stopped and watched Jenny's massive orgasm, then smiled with satisfaction as Jenny's feelings overcame her. She gently stroked Jenny's face, kissing her softly on the cheek as she cried.

---

A little later, the two of them were in the shower. Tessa washed Jenny's curvaceous form carefully. The older woman giggled; her feelings bubbling over. Her tears had very quickly turned to laughter, and now she was enjoying the post-orgasmic high.

"I loved being fucked by you" Jenny giggled, stroking Tessa's flanks. The redhead still wore her strap-on dildo, and Jenny took it in her hand.

"This was so good. The best thing that's ever fucked me. You were better than any man, you know." she confessed, pumping the plastic phallus.

Tessa smiled, caressing Jenny's head softly.

"Suck it for me" said Tessa seductively. She pulled down softly on Jenny's head, and the blonde obediently knelt down at her feet. Jenny held the dildo in her hands before feeding it between her willing lips. She smiled a little as she sucked on the smooth phallus, four inches in her warm mouth.

"Can you take it all in, little girl?" said Tessa dominantly. She was feeling more and more dominant with Jenny, although she didn't want to go as far as Karen had. She had thought that she was a natural submissive herself; but Jenny was able to let go far easier than she had been. And she really did want to get Jenny to deep-throat the large dildo, to watch her mouth and throat stretched around the wideness of Tessa's 'cock'.

Jenny pushed forwards. She knew how to do this, having managed it for real on a few occasions before. She focussed on relaxing herself, preparing to fight the gag reflex, and then pushed on. With just a moment of nausea, she slid the rubber phallus deep into her throat. Her lips were stretched wide, and her throat began to complain almost immediately. As Tessa shifted position, water ran down her front, and Jenny snorted. Tessa quickly realigned herself to shield Jenny from the shower spray, and reached down to pat her head reassuringly.

Jenny began to bob back and forth, taking short breaths through her nose when the thick cock was further out. With each gentle push, she got more and more of the dildo in her mouth, until her nose was buried in Tessa's neatly-trimmed red pubic bush.

"That's so hot" said Tessa approvingly, looking down fondly at her willing and submissive lover. She ran her hand down Jenny's face, feeling the stretched cheeks and lips, and even down to feel the phallus distending her throat as she moved back and forth. Tessa watched gleefully as Jenny willingly sucked on her strap-on; each movement causing the blackberry-like base of the dildo to rub against Tessa's clitoris.

Erotic though the sight of Jenny's oral skills was, Tessa was wanting more; having not had an orgasm herself for some time. She turned off the shower, and pulled back from Jenny, suggesting they get dry and move to the bedroom.

Jenny stood up with a smile, and they began to dry themselves. As they chatted lightly, Jenny enthused again about what a pleasure it had been being fucked by Tessa.

"My pleasure, sexy lady! What woman doesn't love a thick shaft driving in and out of her? Especially if it's being done by another woman." said Tessa with conviction. She had taken the dildo off to dry herself fully, and now tossed it onto the bed.

"I think any woman would have enjoyed that," said Jenny, glowing with a little pride about being referred to as 'sexy lady' by such a beautiful and confident young woman. "How does it feel for you though?"

"Oh it's good! The sight of your lover writhing underneath you - or on top of you - or bent over in front of you... Seriously, it's the most erotic thing you can do, and really satisfying... I wonder if men really appreciate what they've got sometimes."

"Can... Can I try?" said Jenny hesitantly, unsure if Tessa would be happy to reverse roles.

"Sweetie - I thought you'd never ask!" Tessa laughed. "Why don't we strap you up, and then we can try some new positions?"

Jenny smiled shyly, still a little embarrassed about her desire for this woman, and her willingness to enjoy being 'made' to do things she found so pleasurable. She stepped into the leg-straps, allowing Tessa to draw the dildo up her legs, and buckle the waist strap. Tessa drew the straps tight, positioning the dildo carefully over Jenny's clitoris.

Tessa crawled naked onto the king-sized bed; moving slowly and languidly on all fours, flaunting the slim curves of her buttocks to Jenny's gaze. Between them, Jenny saw Tessa's pussy glistening, and above it the pink star of her anus.

"How do you want me?" said Tessa in low, seductive tones.

Jenny swallowed nervously, but knew what she wanted - at least, to start with. "On your back, like I was. Like lovers..."

Tessa smiled, rolling onto her back across the bed, lifting her knees and moving them apart. She watched as Jenny stood staring down at her for a moment, her heavy womanly breasts and curvaceous hips at odds with the massive erection sprouting from her vulva.

Finally, Jenny knelt up on the bed, moving Tessa's knees apart gently. She positioned the dildo at Tessa's pussy, and met her gaze hesitantly.

"It's okay." whispered Tessa reassuringly, smiling warmly.

Jenny smiled back, overcoming her nerves, and pushed inwards. She watched in amazement as the dildo sank almost effortlessly between Tessa's wet pussy lips, bringing a groan from her mouth. Jenny looked up, amazed at the joy on Tessa's face.

"More...oh that's good" the girl murmured happily. "Aaahh!"

Jenny steadily pushed the shaft deep into Tessa's pussy, bringing a long, deep groan of satisfaction, and a look of ecstasy onto her face. Jenny watched in amazement as she began to slowly pump the phallus in and out, marvelling at Tessa's expressions of joy, knowing not just how she felt, but that she herself was causing such pleasure. It was an incredible turn-on to see how much pleasure she was bringing another woman. So intimate; locked between her thighs, pumping your cock in and out of her... Did men feel like this all the time, she wondered.

Probably not. How could they enjoy the knowledge she had; the knowing of what your partner was feeling? The certainty of what your lover would feel if you moved your cock like this... Tessa moaned appreciatively as Jenny circled her hips in a figure-of-eight. The pressure on her clitoris was pleasant, but the real pleasure was in her head as Jenny moved in different ways, trying to stimulate Tessa in ways she enjoyed herself. Soft moans and gasps were her reward, as Tessa's face contorted in pleasure a dozen different ways. Soft hands grabbed at her back, her bottom, her neck; all telling her the pleasure she was bringing.

Jenny remembered something she enjoyed her husband doing, and lifted Tessa's legs up. Jenny lifted herself up onto her knees, and pushed Tessa's knees back towards her chest, placing the girl's ankles either side of her head. In this position she could make only short, shallow motions; but Tessa's gasps changed appreciatively.

"Oh that's good. Oh please don't stop." begged Tessa "Oh God! Aahh! Please! Uungh!"

Jenny rocked back and forth, supporting the weight of Tessa's lower body as she bent the younger girl into a C-shape, bringing cries and gasps of pleasure. In this position, Jenny was able to drive the dildo right in to the base, feeling Tessa's pubic hair teasing her own shaven lips. Tessa cried out loudly, going stiff as her orgasm came strongly, face contorting with what almost seemed for a moment painful, then giving way to pleasure. Jenny smiled with satisfaction, enjoying the sight of the pleasure she had brought. She gently lowered Tessa's legs, finding this position too much hard work to sustain, and moved on to a new one as Tessa gasped beneath her.

Now, she moved her whole body up so that instead of lying between Tessa's legs, she was on top of her; her pubic bone pressing down on her lover's. On this position, the dildo was bent straight down, rubbing hard against Tessa's clitoris. Jenny took deeper, slower strokes this time, enjoying the experience of sensing Tessa's growing orgasm again. She could tell, watching and listening, just how close the younger girl was, and each time she slowed down until Tessa was begging for orgasm. Finally, Jenny suddenly switched to a rapid, vigorous motion; in and out, in and out, in and out. Tessa exploded within seconds, letting out a piercing wail.

Jenny gently rocked back and forth as Tessa gulped for air, and slowly recovered her senses. The girl stared at her for several seconds as though incoherent, then a broad grin spread across her face and she let out a loud, low laugh.

"Oh, that was good!" she cried happily. "That was so fucking good!"

Tessa lifted herself up and kissed Jenny passionately.

"You're a natural at this" she laughed, pushing Jenny back. "Now roll back," she said firmly.

Jenny let Tessa push her back, and the two women slowly exchanged positions without separating. Now, Tessa was above Jenny, and she lifted up for a moment, bringing her legs up to straddle the buxom blonde. She lowered herself back onto the erect shaft of Jenny's strap-on, groaning with satisfaction as the thick shaft impaled her.

Tessa began to rock back and forth, riding the strap-on phallus like some sort of rodeo ride. Jenny watched with amazement at Tessa's slim body astride hers; her firm thighs clamped around Jenny's waist; her delicate hands stroking Jenny's flat stomach; her pert breasts bouncing high up on her chest. Tessa had such flawless, pale skin; unusual in the land of perma-tanned coeds. Her red hair shook as she pumped her slim hips back and forth. But really, Jenny was most focussed on the bouncing breasts, tipped with half-hard pink nipples.

Jenny sat up, using her hands to pull herself up until her mouth met one of Tessa's nipples, taking the spongy tissue into her mouth. She teased the nipple, sucking on it as her hands explored Tessa's firm thighs and buttocks. Tessa moaned softly as Jenny released her nipple, now swollen and deep purple with engorgement, moving across to nuzzle on the second. The young mother held herself up as long as she could, suckling at the twenty-year-olds firm breasts. At last, she lowered herself, only then realising how much Tessa had had to slow her movements so that Jenny could nurse at her breasts. Now, Tessa began to speed up again, resting her hands on Jenny's shoulders as she bucked her hips, grinding down hard and just nudging back and forth a few inches, keeping the dildo deep inside her.

Jenny watched with happy affection, bathing in the sight of the young woman's passion as she drove herself towards climax. Tessa caught her gaze, and the two women stared at each other as Tessa's orgasm surged through her once more, turning her legs to jelly and her spine to liquid fire.

Tessa collapsed onto her elbows on Jenny's chest, panting and giggling again. She pushed up on her hands, leaving her breasts dangling momentarily over Jenny's appreciative gaze. Then Tessa pushed herself up and back to a sitting position before lifting herself off the thick dildo. Kneeling up, she looked down at Jenny steadily, not taking her eyes off the older woman. She began to move forwards, shuffling along Jenny's prostrate body until she had to lift a knee, bringing it up and over Jenny's shoulder.

Finally, Jenny broke from Tessa's gaze, dropping her eyes to the junction of the young woman's thighs as the second knee landed on the other side of her head. Tessa's pussy was just inches away from Jenny's face, and the heady scent of her filled Jenny's nostrils.

Tessa moved the final few inches as Jenny fixed her gaze on the redhead's approaching pussy. Tessa's battered pussy lips were swollen and dripping with sticky juices; her pussy still open from the thick dildo. Jenny saw the deep pink interior and lifted her head, opening her lips to suck hungrily at the moisture running from the parted pussy lips. Her eyes closed as she drank deeply; her hands coming to clasp Tessa's ass firmly.

Jenny was completely enveloped in Tessa's warm flesh, her head pinned between Tessa's strong thighs as her tongue explored the moist interior once again. The young woman tastes stronger, more aroused than before; and Jenny luxuriated in the feeling of submission and sensuality to be found there.

Riding Jenny's face, Tessa ground down slowly, back and forth, allowing Jenny to reach every part of her. Mini-orgasms shuddered through her as Jenny's eager tongue drove deep into her aroused pussy. She opened her eyes, looking down Jenny's head visible between her thighs; the blonde hair spilling onto the bed above the closed eyes, and the nose buried deep in her neatly trimmed bush.

Tessa groaned as Jenny licked roughly at her clitoris. Her eyes half-closed, but she forced them to stay open; to allow her to see the beautiful older woman lying submissively between her legs... Tessa's orgasm began to rise as she thought about Jenny's position; about lying there helplessly as a younger woman drove herself onto a strap-on dildo, and then moved up your body, bringing a gaping wet pussy over your mouth, and making you...

"Aaaahhhh!" cried Tessa as her pussy exploded in orgasm once more, electricity shooting through her back, her arms, her legs. She fell forwards and then let herself roll towards the head of the bed, releasing Jenny from her sweaty position between her thighs. The older woman was red-faced; her lips, cheeks and chin covered with sticky pussy juices which had dripped down her neck and into her hair. She was breathing hard, but as her eyes opened to see Tessa watching her, her face split with an enormous smile, and the women began to laugh together...

Tessa and Jenny giggled, kissing and cuddling each other till Jenny announced, "You know what, honey - I really need to shower!"

Tessa agreed, and the two of them got up on unsteady legs; Jenny slipping off the dildo before heading for the bathroom. After a minute, the shower started, and the sound of happy chatter and laughter drifted back into the bedroom. All had been left abandoned there; sheets rumpled and pillows strewn on the floor. Slowly though, unexpectedly, the half-open closet door slowly opened in silence.

Head cocked to one side to listen out for one of the women returning, Karen slipped out of the closet, and tip-toed along the balcony. Clearly the two women hadn't heard anything, and she confidently hurried down the stairs. In one hand, she held her DVD camcorder, the red 'Record' button hidden below a spot of duct tape. In less than a minute, Karen slipped noiselessly out of the kitchen door, and outside.