Subway

Story Info
He makes friends on the train to work.
1.5k words
4.29
82.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers

My wife and I live in the suburbs of a major east coast city. Each morning I look forward to an hour long ride on the subway. It's always pretty boring until last week. A new girl, about 20, started riding each morning. She’s pretty, blonde hair, soft blue eyes, a great friendly smile. She kind of over weight, maybe 160 pounds. Big breast 40 inch breast and a nice full round ass and thick thighs. She always looks good, wearing nice dresses and very thin blouses.

Each day when she gets on she brushes her ass against and gives me a sexy little smile then starts reading a book or the newspaper. Until last week, school let out and now each day we had about 10 young black boys started riding each day. They were on her fast. Trying to reach up her dress, down her blouse.

I looked at her and said, "Come and stand with me." She smiled real big and jumped to be by me.

So, now each day she get on and just stands with me in the back of the car. I’m behind her and she holds the support pole. Many times my poor 10 inch cock has gave her a good goose in her ass. She doesn’t move or anything. I guess she likes it or thinks it’s better than the black boys fucking with her.

One day I saw on the news that the train tracks we rode into the city was going to be repaired and there would be long delays in the tunnel that went under the bay. The next day it started, soon as we were half way through the tunnel, the train stopped and the lights went out. The poor girl about jumped out of her skin, she was shaking real bad. I slid my arms around her and held her tight caressing her tummy.

It was so dark you couldn’t see your hand in front of your face. And the noise was unreal, jack hammers pounding the ground. Power drills drilling into the walls of the tunnel. Men yelling at each other.

The next day I almost shit when she got on the train. She was wearing a silk half shirt and a short skirt that had a long slit up the back. She just gave me a little smile and pulled my arms around her young body. When we got to the tunnel we stopped and the lights went out.

She started pushing and rubbing her ass into my cock and I slid my hands under her blouse. She had a very thin bra on, I could feel her nipples so good. I caressed them while I kissed and sucked on her pretty neck. My cock was dying to get out of my pants but, I had tight briefs on and button down pants. If the lights came on I wouldn’t be able to put it away fast enough.

So I let my fingers do the walking with one hand on her soft full breast, the other was behind her going up her skirt. I ran my hand under her skirt, searching for her pussy. When my hand found it she took the deepest breath. Her little pussy was dripping wet and so hot. Her panties were as thin as her little bra, I could feel her clit and pussy lips just like nothing was covering them.

As I caressed her she lay back into me, giving her young body to me. All I could do was massage her to an orgasm. My right hard was playing with her right breast and nipple while my left hand was between her legs investigating her sweet pussy. She had the softest hair between her legs, just like a babies fine hair.

I slid my fingers inside her hot body. Moving them in and out, caressing her breast and sucking her neck. The little babe came on my hand in about 30 seconds. I held her tight, continuing to finger her hot little pussy. She keep cumming and cumming, each time I would finger her faster.

After she had orgasmed 6 or 7 times i just held and hugged her tight, kissing her neck and the side of her pretty face. We just stood there rocking each other.

She left the train that morning with a sexy smile for me and whispered, "Tomorrow?"

I hated cheating on my wife, this had been the first time. My wife had cancer in her hips and vagina. I haven’t had sex in over a year. Before she got sick we fucked every minute we could and she gave the best oral sex I had ever had. She would lay on my lap and suck me for hours. So when she got the cancer it almost killed me, the only woman I had truly loved was slowly dying.

The next day I was ready for my little subway babe. I didn’t wear any briefs and I had baggy zipper pants on. Her stop was the next one after I got on, she wore a white see through blouse, a white bra, a black silk mini-skirt. She came right to me, my eyes went up and down her sexy body, she just smiled.

After a while into the tunnel we went, the lights went out. I turned her to face me, kissing her deep while my hands caressed every inch of her body. She was so soft and tender, it had been so long for me. Then she went to her knees, A Oh yes. I thought, she is going to suck my cock. She pulled the zipper down and reached in for my cock.

I heard her say, "Wow, your so big." I just hoped nobody else had heard it. She started kissing the sides of it and licking the length of the shaft. Then she took me into her young mouth. I could tell she hadn’t gave many blow jobs but, she was trying hard. She sucked my head very good after a while.

I needed her pussy, I pulled her up turned her back to me, pulled her skirt up. My fingers felt for her pussy, as horny as I was I didn’t want to hurt her. I found it, she was bare, no panties to get in the way. She was so wet, so I pushed my cock to her pussy. I could feel her shaking, her heart was racing too.

With one easy push up I was about 3 inches inside this hot, sexy girl, that was a virgin. I couldn’t believe it, a girl this sexy. I had only one virgin in my life. A real sweet girl in high school. She had helped me study for a class I was failing. Every body in school made fun of her for the way she looked and dressed. She looked like the brain child, very smart, baggy dresses and black rim glasses. I had always felt bad for the way my ass hole friends talked about her and made fun of her.

She tutored me the lasts two months of school, every night, every day of the week. We got to know each other very, very good. But, little did they know when she let down her hair and took off her glasses, she was one of the prettiest girls in school. She and I made love to each other one starry night. She holds a special place in my heart to this day.

I leaned to kiss her and pushed through her little girl flower. She moaned as I pushed deeper inside her virgin pussy. At last I was all the way inside, I held her close to me kissing her. She was nice and wet and so very warm inside. I felt her muscles squeezing my cock, getting used to it being deep inside.

She held the support pole tight as I started pumping her pussy. Slowly and with deep pushes I made love to this fine young lady. Holding her close to me, kissing her neck and squeezing her nice full breast. My large cock was turning this girl into my woman.

It only us both a few minutes and we started cumming. I pumped her long and deep. Her little pussy was squeezing my cock as I moved in and out her. Faster I drove my cock in and out of this babe, almost lifting her off the floor of the train. My fingers twisted and pulled her big nipples as my big cock pounded her young pussy. I felt bad doing her so hard until I heard her say, " Yes do it hard."

That the first pussy I had in a year, all day I was in heaven. There’s nothing like pussy but, when it’s a virgin pussy. I couldn’t wait until the next time with her. "Shit, I don’t even know her name." I thought to myself. "That will be the first thing I ask her Monday morning."

To Be Continued...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers