Subway Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday I went back to the subway station at 4:45 to wait for Subway Girl. Robbie was there this time and kept trying to talk to me and I was really nervous about it, so finally I just asked him, "Hey, Robbie, if that pretty blonde girl hugs me today, can you do me a favor and just keep your mouth shut? I'll give you a buck to just stay quiet."

"Five bucks." Robbie answered.

"Hell no, two."

"Four."

"Dude, that's harsh. I'll pay you two."

"I'm gonna make a scene when your chick gets here."

"And I am gonna kick your ass."

"I'm gonna steal your four dollars and take your girl on a date to McDonald's. Let her order offa' the value menu." Robbie was laughing now, so I knew we had a deal.

Then I saw her. She was wearing a blue dress with boots today and she looked beautiful. My heart started racing. She smiled when she saw me and looked down as she walked straight to where I was standing. When she got to me she set her briefcase down and she hugged me, arms around my shoulders and mine around her waist. As soon as I could feel her loosening her grip, I let go and I really wanted to say something, but I didn't know what. She reached in the pocket of her dress and handed me a folded up piece of paper and said "Bye. See you tomorrow," and she turned and walked away.

"Four dollars, dude. Hope it was worth it."

I turned to Robbie and pulled the $2.00 out of my pocket and didn't answer. I wanted to get somewhere private and see what was on this piece of paper.

"Hell yeah, man, tomorrow I'm only chargin' ya $3.00!" Robbie was laughing as I walked away. I found a place to sit by the wall and slowly unfolded the sheet of notebook paper. It was handwritten in black ink and said "My name is Alicia, and hugging you is the bright spot in my day."

I reread the note several times, said the name "Alicia" out loud, then folded the note back up and put it in my chest pocket. Alicia.

12