Subway Girl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby," I said slowly, "Are you sure?"

"Way beyond sure," Alicia answered, sauntering towards where I was sitting on the stool, unbuttoning as she came closer. She stopped halfway across the room and pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. Then she turned back and undid her jeans and then lowered them slowly, swaying her hips side to side as she worked them down. My Dream Girl was putting on a show for me, a sexy, seductive show of getting naked, letting me take her in now as she turned around slowly revealing her entire beautiful form, only covered in matching bra and panties. Alicia brought a hand to her face, doing the bold and shy thing simultaneously that I loved about her, and then she reached both hands behind her back to unhook her bra and free those beautiful breasts I had not seen for a few days. She swung the bra around in a circle over her head playfully, and tossed it at me with a giggle.

Then she shimmied out of her panties, very slowly, revealing almost everything I wanted to see. It was so erotic and provocative, stripping for me, putting on a show, demonstrating how incredibly sexy she is without even touching me. Then she turned her back again and stretched, reaching her hands in the air, then bent over to touch her toes, giving me a flash of pink that my eyes zeroed in on. She paused for a few seconds, gently swaying her butt in the air.

I was fully dressed and straining against my jeans, drinking her in with my eyes, and wanting to touch her, but not wanting to interrupt this beautiful display of sexiness. I expected her to come to me and be engulfed in my arms, but she stepped over to the futon and sat on the edge and parted her knees, revealing everything I wanted to see. I was torn between pouncing on her, and letting her continue her sexy show. Alicia closed her legs and giggled, then opened them further.

She ran a hand seductively over her own breast and continued to open and close her legs. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She smiled grinned at me and had a finger tip at her mouth. I stood and peeled my clothes off, not trying to be sexy, just trying to get naked before taking the four steps it took to close the gap that separated me from her parted legs.

I dove in, head first. I didn't even kiss her. Well, I did, but I went straight to the sweet spot between her legs, which was unlike me and caused Alicia to yell an uncustomary, "Fuck!" which startled me for half a second and made me question my direct approach, but the hand she immediately planted on the back of my head told me I had landed correctly. She was unusually expressive, not loud, just very verbal - and I loved it. Alicia moaned, and bucked and pulled my head in and her rants ranged from incomprehensible mumblings, interspersed with very direct approval, to groans of ecstasy. I kissed, and licked, and sucked, and even bit gently and was answered with strings of affirmation. "Yes, Ray. Yes, Ray. Yes! Yes! Yes!" And then: "Give me your finger, Ray, please, Ray," she requested and I gave her two, which caused her thighs to clamp down on the sides of my head and her hips to lift off the futon, and she screamed, even covered my face with waves of wetness as her thighs pressed tightly against my ears. I heard my girl moaning my name over and over, and my cock leapt in response. When she finally quit moving and lay there panting, I felt a joy I had never felt before. I wish I could say I was simply happy that she was happy, too, but making my girl cum like that was the best feeling. It made me feel powerful, like I could finally do something for her, something no one else could do. I had my head resting on her thigh and mindlessly lifted my hand to her heart to feel it beating.

"Don't worry, Ray, I'm not going to have another heart attack," she laughed, "but you are in big trouble now."

I looked at her to see why I was in trouble and Alicia smiled at me and said, "I'm going to want that all the time."

I laughed and got up on my knees to hug her not even caring if I got to enter her, but she reached over for a condom and let me put it on this time. "We'd better not take too long! Just in case my mom..."

I knew and kissed her and entered her sweetness as I was still kneeling between her legs and continued kissing her. Alicia wrapped her legs around me and kissed me passionately with an open mouth, licking my lips, sucking my tongue, even gently biting me as I worked my way in and out of her again and again and again. My hands reached under her butt and lifted her and I ground her into me as I continued my thrust. She was squeezing me with everything, her arms, her legs, her sex, and I exploded into her with a velocity and force that consumed me - and I didn't try to stay quiet about it either. I was overcome with euphoria as she clenched me and responded in kind, and I was surprised she was coming again, but then again she is absolutely the hottest woman and so incredibly sexy. When she finally stopped bucking and laid her back down, I stayed inside but hovered over her just looking at her beautifully flushed face.

"I can't believe how good you make me feel," I told her.

"We are amazing together," she answered, then bit her lip like she wanted to say more. I brushed her hair off her sticky forehead and felt the pulse at her neck, and she laughed but brushed my hand away, "Stop worrying, Ray! I asked the doctor if I could have sex!"

"And you got the okay?"

"She told me not to be on top," Alicia laughed. "At least not for a week. Seven days from now I'm going to the rodeo!"

"And I'll be your bucking bronco," I laughed.

"Yee-haw," she whispered, right before I kissed her pretty lips.

Then the damn intercom rang. Dammit, I knew I shouldn't resent Janice. She was just there to help, but we had to jump up and get dressed and I went to the bathroom and there was no door knob on the door! When I came out Alicia and her mom were standing in the main room and I was going to ask what happened, did she need me to fix the door knob, but they seemed to be in a heated argument.

Janice was saying in a strained voice, "Well, imagine my embarrassment when I made the pharmacist call the doctor! I thought he had made a mistake."

"It isn't that big a deal, Mom."

"You say that about everything Alicia. I don't know why you can't just follow doctor's orders!"

"It wasn't 'doctor's orders' Mom! She asked if I wanted anti-depressants and I said no. I'm not depressed! The only thing I am supposed to take is that Dijoxin and the potassium tablets, and she said no problem with the birth control."

Did I just hear 'birth control'? I swelled at the idea of Alicia riding bareback.

"But you don't need them!" Janice was raising her voice, "Why do you need birth control when you are moving back to California!"

"What!" I yelled, in a voice so loud it surprised me. "What? You are what? Oh no!" I demanded, "Alicia, is this true?" I looked at Alicia who appeared horrified and was gently shaking her head no.

"You didn't tell him?" Janice yelled at Alicia. Then she turned to me and calmly stated, "I'm sorry you have to hear it from me, Ray, but yes, Alicia is moving home. We can't trust her out here alone."

"She's not alone!" I yelled. "Alicia! You can't go!" She stood there staring at me gently shaking her head with her eyes full of tears and I wanted to shake her. I wanted to choke her. I felt sick and I suddenly understood those guys that flip out and kill their girlfriends and their families. I was so overcome with feelings of anger and helplessness and fear of losing Alicia that I was literally shaking and didn't know what to do with myself. I started pacing in the tiny space with my fists clenched. I wanted to punch something, I was so pissed and so I yelled some more, "Do you want to leave me? Do you? Don't I mean anything to you?" Alicia was crying now, but I didn't feel sorry for her. I was so mad at all the pain she was causing me. I couldn't believe that we had just made love like that and the whole time she was planning to leave, "When were you planning to tell me?"

"Mom," Alicia said quietly, "I'm going to talk to Ray for a minute, outside. I'll be back in a few minutes." I walked out the door, not even wanting to have this conversation, not wanting to hear Alicia break up with me and tell me how it was not me and all that crap. God, I was pissed. I rushed down the stairs and felt like just walking, but Alicia followed me out and grabbed my arm as I headed down the stoop and pulled me back, "Ray!" she whispered urgently, "I'm not leaving! I'm not going back to California, I promise."

She hugged me really tight and I pulled back enough to put my forehead on hers and say, "You can't go back, Alicia, you can't. I'm completely and hopelessly in love with you."

"I know, Ray," she was crying, "I'm completely and hopelessly in love with you too. There is no way I would leave you." I hugged her tighter, and then loosened my grip to wipe her tears with my thumb and then kiss her cheekbones over and over. I held her for several minutes until I could speak, "That scared the hell out of me. I'm sorry I yelled at your mom."

"I'm not," Alicia laughed, still sniffling tears. "My parents are going to cut off my financial support. They think I can't stay without their money, but I'm going to work it out, Ray. I promise you: I'm. Not. Leaving. You."

I sighed deeply. I knew we had some big obstacles in front of us, but now I knew without a doubt how I felt about Alicia and I knew she loved me too. I didn't feel hopeless anymore and I didn't want to punch anything. I felt overwhelming happiness, but still had a knot in my gut. "I'd better go say sorry to your mom."

Alicia laughed and said, "Okay, but it's my dad I'm worried about. He's coming in two days and he thinks he is packing me up and taking me home."

"No more, Alicia, now it's me who is going to have a heart attack," I half-joked with my hand on my chest.

"I'm so sorry for all this, Ray." She whispered, looking so beautiful and remorseful.

"You can make it up to me later," I teased her, and told her again in a serious tone, "I really do love you."

"I love you too, Ray! I really, really do." And we went back upstairs hand in hand.

12