Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily allowed Glen free rein to have his shower, she rested in the background of his mind as he dried himself and walked into the bedroom naked. She did nothing as Glen's eyes ran over the sexless woman that was his wife, and she wondered why he had said or done nothing to change his wife's ways. To Lily, he had not been man enough to handle his woman, so maybe she should do it for him. It had been a few hours since his session in the hotel reception, perhaps it was time to take some more pleasures of the flesh?

Wendy looked up at her naked husband. "You've had sex with another woman, haven't you? Don't deny it, it is all over your clothes and your face!" She spat the words out at him. "Who is she Glen? How long has it been going on? It's Paula isn't it, I know it is, she always looks at me smugly, she has always had a thing for you."

"Be quiet!" Lily snapped, flooding into Glen's brain and taking over. "I have not had sex with one woman, in the last few hours." Wendy sat staring at him in disbelief, ready to accuse him further. "I have had sex with three woman, two at the same time."

"What....but..."

"I said be quiet!" Lily slapped the face of the tearful woman before her. "If ever there were a more wretched, sexless woman in all the world, it is you Wendy. Just look at you, sometimes I am not even sure myself if you are a man or a woman."

"Don't Glen...."

"Did I say you could speak?" Wendy flinched, expecting another slap, that didn't come. "Tell me what you like of this body before you, in its naked splendour?"

"You are a good man, generally." Wendy sobbed. "You are kind and considerate, usually too." Wendy was interrupted by another ringing slap about the face, that made her cheek flush red.

"I said, tell me about the body before you, not the man inside. Tell me what you like, what this body does for you?"

"Your thighs." Wendy said quickly, a tear trickling down her face. "I like your muscular thighs, your tight, hard bum."

"What else my little whore?"

"Don't call me...." She stopped before she received another smack, "your flat ridged stomach, your broad chest and back."

Lily allowed Glen's cock to expand and begin to grow hard before his wife's face. The large plum coloured head rose, expanding in breadth, deepening in colour, taking on the appearance of polished marble. The length of his weapon grew also, closing the gap towards her mouth. Lily watched Wendy's eyes, flick to the erection, then away, then back to the erection again. Lily made the cock longer and thicker than Wendy had seen before as the tip began to bounce upon her bottom lip. She didn't move, and allowed it to stay there.

"What do you think of my cock?" Lily said.

"Hard, bullish, huge from this angle, lacking fidelity...I...I can't concentrate with it in my face Glen."

"Good. I don't want you to be able to concentrate. How does it make you feel, seeing it this hard?"

""I...I don't understand, what is it you want me to say? What do you want from me Glen?"

"And there lies the problem. Ok, why do you dress as you do?"

"Because these clothes are comfortable, I guess."

"And do you ever think of dressing just to please me?"

"I...I used to, yes."

"When was the last time you thought about it Wendy?"

"Ohh I don't know, two or three years ago."

"Try six and a half Wendy. Six and a half years of drab clothing. Six and a half years of less than satisfy sex; of once a month copulation, done to perform your wifely duty, and even then, under duress. Little foreplay, little fun and maximum dissatisfaction."

"Well if it was so awful you should have said Glen."

"Enough. It is time for you to make amends. And to service me as a good wife should. And I will service you, as a good husband. Take off your clothes."

"But it is still during the day?"

"Why, yes it is." Lily said sarcastically.

"No, Glen, I really don't feel like playing your games. And will you now please take your thing from my face."

"Take off your clothes, Wendy, or I will tear them from you."

"Glen, really?!" She protested, but still began to remove her jumper. Her black bra beneath was plain and functional. She then kicked off her sandals and pushed down her baggy trousers, stepping out of them. Also she had on a matching pair of plain, black, functional, granny pants, but she still put her hands before her pubis.

"The devil take you woman, you dress like you are in your dotage. I just fucked a forty year old woman, who wore matching black lingerie, a suspender belt and silk stockings. She looked hot and she knew it. And look at you woman. Being married has made you lazy, made you too comfortable with your appearance, that you no longer make an effort. What are those things that you wear?"

"They are comfortable." Wendy said, looking hurt.

"Yes, as I said, exactly how you feel about this marriage, comfortable. I on the other hand, want excitement, wickedness, spontaneity, naughtiness, experimentation, in fact, all of the things that I do not have now."

"You are being really hurtful Glen, what has gotten into you?"

"Oh, if only you knew what was going on inside me Wendy, if only you knew. But it has helped me to realise that I enjoy sex, in fact I love it and need it. Further, I want it more than ever before. You however, have taken more than a back seat of late, and that will not do."

"I don't understand." She began to sob. "Is it you don't love me anymore, is that what this is all about? But then, how can you if you have been fucking these other women."

"Ohh my dear. Who is talking about love? What has love to do with anything. I'm talking about lust, pure and simple. The lust you felt when you first had my cock in your mouth. The lust you felt as your pussy lips were first split by my throbbing phallus, fucking you to orgasm in quick succession. That is what I want now."

"People change Glen. Is that why you have been...." She sobbed again, "unfaithful? You lust for what we once had between us? Or do you just lust for different vaginas to mine?"

Lily had had enough of talk. Glen's cock was still rampant, and although Wendy had moved her face from it, Lily had not moved an inch. The thick phallus pulsated and throbbed; red and angry before her. Lily needed to feel tight lips about the cock and needed release.

She turned to Wendy's dresser drawers and pulled out some of her tights. She then returned to where Wendy sat. "Wha.....what are you doing Glen?"

"You my dear, in a way you have not seen, nor felt before."

"No Glen....I don't feel.....let's talk, please."

Glen put his hand about Wendy's neck, firmly, but not harshly and pushed her down onto the bed. He then sat upon her. His cock laying between the valley of her breasts. "Raise your arms above your head."

Wendy hesitated, but then did as she was bid, slowly, reluctantly, her eyes firmly on Glen's red tinged pupils. "Put your hands together." She complied and as she did so, Lily tied her hands together at the wrists, using a pair of the tights. Lily then moved to the floor. Tying first one ankle, then the other, to the legs of the bed, splaying Wendy's legs wide.

"There now," Lily said. "Utterly at my whim, aren't we Wendy?"

"I guess, if it pleases you to think so. Why are you doing this Glen?"

"Because you are mine to take, how, when and where it pleases me to do so, wench. That is why." The voice, Wendy could hear, was no-longer that of her husband, but a mix of him and someone else. The thought made her body involuntarily shiver. "When did you last masturbate, Wendy?"

"Oh, I don't know Glen." She lied, "why would you ask such a thing?"

"What did you use to bring yourself to orgasm?"

"I...I can't believe we are having this conversation. Glen, please untie me."

Lily turned and picked up some scissors, but instead of releasing Wendy, she cut all of the straps of the bra, and pulled it from Wendy's body. "Ahh, that is so much better. You do have fine breasts after all, Wendy. Yes, such beautiful breasts." Lily looked deeply into Wendy's eyes. "You will never wear a bra again Wendy, unless it is to adorn and display these fine globes of flesh to perfection. Lingerie is the only undergarment permitted going forwards. Is that understood?"

"Er...yes." Wendy said, wondering why she hadn't noticed Glen had this red tinge to his eyes, and wondering further why she couldn't pull her gaze away from them.

As Lily talked, she cut away the granny knickers that Wendy was wearing, to reveal a completely bald pussy. "You will never wear the likes of these again." Lily turned to the drawer and pulling out all of her plain underwear, she cut through them all, destroying them.

"Noooo! Glen, was that really necessary?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so." Lily stood between Wendy's wide open thighs. Her cock dominating Wendy's view. "Now my little whore, are you going to answer my question?"

"What question, and don't call me a whore, it is derogatory, and besides, you are far more of a whore than I am."

"That I am, that I am, as you will find out. Now answer me!" Lily commanded. "When did you last masturbate, and what did you use?"

"That is private Glen, I won't....say."

"Oh?" Lily leaned in close, hanging over Wendy like the predatory animal she was, her eyes glaring at Wendy as if she was about to rip her to pieces. Wendy realised at that moment, she was not looking into her husband's eyes any more. "But you will tell me bitch. For you have no option but to."

Being called these names cut Wendy deeply, but the gaze in those eyes impacter her deeper still, making the hackles rise on the back of her neck. She looked away, down at her breasts, only to find that her chest was heaving, and as she looked on, her nipples began to swell and grow hard. Along with those twin erogenous zones, a third made its presence known to her by its tingling, and by the butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

"Yesterday." She blurted out, in answer to the question posed by Lily. Wendy admitted it, before even realising it was on her tongue. "I masturbated yesterday, in the shower, using a realistic looking cock dildo that I bought. I....I do it a lot. The dildo feels incredible inside me, it is big. I like big cocks Glen and it is..." She looked down at her husband's cock. "It is bigger than yours Glen, at least I thought it was....but...but now...I'm not so sure" Her eyes flicked down to latch onto the large erection before her, "Are you getting.....bigger?" Her eyes watched Glen's weapon pulsing and bouncing, like she had never seen it before. "Then... I played again in bed in the evening, and still had it in me when I woke this morning...so...did it again." She continued. "I don't know why I am telling you this?"

"Ah, the truth at last. And what, or who were you thinking about when you were abusing yourself Wendy?"

"Oh Glen. Please don't ask. Please don't make me say."

Lily knew what the answer was anyway. She didn't need to be told. She knelt down between the open legs of the bound woman upon the bed. "I can smell your sex Wendy. This is turning you on isn't it? I suspect that your pussy is wet. But let's put that theory to the test."

Wendy was not expecting a long, lithe tongue to run along her vaginal cleft. She was not expecting the soft lips, to kiss her erect clitoris, and to suck it into the heat of her husband's mouth, whilst his tongue lashed at her. She was certainly not expecting the tongue to slip into her opening pussy, nor to penetrate her as deeply as it felt like it was. Immediately she arched her back, pushing her pelvis hard against the mouth delivering such pleasure to her, pleasure that she had not felt in many years.

"Fuck! Fuck Glen! Oh my God what are you doing to me?"

"You are beginning to dribble my dear. Is that good? Do you like me licking you out?"

"Yes." Wendy squealed. "Yes, yes, yes." Her vulva had expanded quickly in her excitement. Her labia, large coral folds of pinks and reds, glistened with her nectar.

"Do you want me to lick you some more?"

"Oh, yes. Please, yes."

"To suck you?"

"God yes!"

"Then to fuck you hard?"

"I...er....I...."

Lily's prehensile-like tongue, flashed out and whipped across Wendy's unprotected clitoris. Her assault on Wendy's vagina had begun in earnest. She nibbled and bit gently on the nub of erectile tissue. Causing Wendy to tremor and jolt and to cry out, "Fuck! God, lick me, lick me!"

Lily did as she was bid. Her hands gripped about Wendy's thighs, pushing her legs further apart. "You taste delicious my precious."

"So good, so good, shit....so good, OH FUCK!"

Lily played her tongue about Wendy's cleft, she sucked on the tender labia, taking it in turns to lick about the many folds and to then penetrate the leaking vagina. Wendy was tossing against her bonds, her body absorbing all of the pleasure she was receiving, but in so doing, she was fast approaching her first orally stimulated orgasm, in a very long time. "Holy shit. Holy SHIT GLEN. You're going to make me....make me....COME!"

Lily pushed her tongue in and out of the succulent vagina before her. Each penetration made Wendy arch her back and force herself onto the intrusion. But that intrusion of her body, took on a new connotation, when she felt the tongue push against her anal sphincter, and slip easily inside. Lily's top lip, drawing down Wendy's vaginal cleft.

"FUCK!" Wendy screamed, suddenly shuddering uncontrollably. She had never experienced any penetration of her anus before and it had an immediate impact. As Lily continued to lick, she buried her nose in Wendy's vagina.

"Oh my God, Glen what are you doing? What are you DOING!?" Her chest rose and fell as she shuddered in an orgasm she felt was never going to happen, when Glen first tied her down. But now she found herself gripping into the hair of the head that was devouring her and forcing that head hard down onto herself as her hips rose to greet it.

Glen was no-longer there. In shape, or being. Lily had slowly changed into her own preferred shape. Her large firm breasts, with taut erections, hung beneath her. Her long black locks, were wrapped about Wendy's clutching fingers. Her taloned fingertips, bit into the soft flesh of Wendy's inner thighs inducing an element of pain, that just increased Wendy's pleasure further.

There was not a more beautiful creature on God's Earth that Lilith. For she had crafted herself to be so, over thousands of years. But Lilith was as evil and corrupt as she was beautiful. And right now, she was hungry. The one part of Glen that she had kept was his cock. It continued to throb and pulse, dribbling semen in its eagerness to fuck the woman before it, corrupting her forever.

Wendy continued to buck and allow the penetrating tongue into places within her, that she had never had touched in that way before. Her legs trembled and shook violently, as she tried to come to terms with the enormity of her orgasm only to find that another one was fast approaching. Tears fell down her face as copiously as the juices from her pussy. Those same juices that she heard being sucked and lapped at by the very expereinced mouth of her lover. She felt like she was approaching heaven, so pleasurable was her torment. She began to caress her breasts, pinching on the very erect nipples, that stood proudly from the body of the breast.

"OHhhh Glen, fuck me with your tongue, fuck my arse, fuck my....my cunt. Finger me.....AHHHHHHHHH, yes, yes. Finger me please. Oh fuck, oh fuck Glen, I'm going to come again...I'm coming, I'M COMMMMMINNNGGGG!"

Wendy suddenly spasmed against the bonds. The tightness of them, and the restriction of being bound, made her orgasm all the more intense and exciting for her. Her eyes were screwed shut, her chest rose and fell like a rough sea. Her heart was beating so hard, that she felt it would burst. So loud in her ears, was it, that she could hear nothing else. Her legs tremored and trembled to the rhythm of the orgasmic ripples, coursing through her body. As she jerked with the force of the penetrating tongue and fingers.

"FUCK....FUCK. oh my God." She cried out hoarsely. "Put him in me Glen. I need to feel your large, stiff cock inside me."

Lily climbed onto Wendy. She let the throbbing erection, nudge up to Wendy's puffy pussy lips, and she held it there nestling between them, pulsing wildly as she supported herself above the sweating body of her prey. Her cock was eager for the final attack, and dribbled pre-come, profusely. Lily wanted to split apart the folds of Wendy's vagina, as much as Wendy appeared to want it. But she needed permission, as she always did for the first time.

She bent her head forwards, her long hair playing about the woman's face beneath her, and kissed the lips gently; whispering, "So you want me to take you do you, to have my pleasure with you?"

"Yes, oh yes, please, I beg of you to fuck me. I can't understand why, knowing your cock has so recently been in another woman's vagina, or by the sounds of it more than one. But I want it. I want you to want to fuck me too Glen, do you? Do I please you?" Wendy kissed back furiously at the soft lips. Lips that tasted of her, lips that had been sucking and tormenting her genitals. Lips that teased her own lips, and she could feel were curved in a smile. Lips that seemed unfamiliar to her.

"And you want me to fill your cunt with my sperm do you."

"Fuck yes, like I never have before...yes Glen...yes...fill me please! Fill my cunt." The throbbing cock against her vagina was making it impossible for Wendy to concentrate. She pushed her hips up, trying to force her own penetration.

"As you command, so shall it be. But know this, in accepting my sperm, you are committing yourself to a life time of servitude to my cock, whenever and wherever I so chose. You will crave it, you will do anything for it and in return, your body will be rewarded with the blossoms of youth."

"Uuummm yes. I want that cock Glen. I have the taste of my owwn juices upon my lips....it is driving me insane. Ohh I love to lick my fingers when I play with myself Glen. I just love......FUCKING HELL! OHMYCHRIST!"

Lily had in one movement, thrust forwards, her pulsing glossy, plum-shaped cock-head penetrated Wendy's outer defences, sliding along her cleft and into the warm embrace of her tight pussy. With half of her cock inside the woman beneath her, she pressed her body down onto Wendy's. Their breasts forced together, almost nipple to nipple, their hair a tangle about their faces, the kissing, borne of lust, and hunger.

Wendy's eyes suddenly flew wide, she found it hard to focus, as she felt the rod of iron inside her pushing in further, fully stretching her lubricated vaginal sheath. The size of the cock inside her was indeed bigger that she had felt before, and bigger too than her toy. So big that she felt herself being stretched, almost to the point of pain. She looked upon the face of the person deep inside her, but could no-longer see the face of her husband. Instead she saw the face of an off the chart beauty, with long jet black hair, deep red lips, yet her eyes, were strangely similar, having that same red tinge to the iris. "What the fuck?" She pushed the body slightly from her, and saw the firm breasts, pressing onto hers.

"Hello my pretty." Lily pushed the remaining inches of her swollen member home. "You feel so tight about my cock. I can feel your cunt gripping me, teasing me." She slowly withdrew, then glided back in a couple of times, feeling the head of her penis, contacting Wendy's cervix. She watched Wendy's incredulous eyes, roam over her face and body, trying to make sense of what was happing to her, but she was so thoroughly distracted by being penetrated and by the slow rhythmic fucking she was receiving. "So, you got your fantasy, well, perhaps a little more than your fantasy, for what is inside you is a real cock, not a strap-on."