Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door dinged, and a Nephilim stood there with two very powerful witches. I was only about five times as strong as they were which probably made them the strongest witches in the city. No doubt all three of them were council members. Their eyes narrowed, as they slid from me, to the unconscious witch on the floor.

I lunged forward and my body exploded in hellfire as it licked over me. I'd done so in the hopes of killing the Nephilim, who had a similar fire inside them, but it was a glowing white and called holy fire. Honestly, it was pretty similar. Point being, just like I was vulnerable to a simple bullet or sword stroke when not covered and armored in hellfire, so was a Nephilim.

All his power would amount to shit, if he wasn't using it when I struck.

But he was old, paranoid, and faster than I'd hoped. His body exploded into a bright white light a split second before I hit him and we both went tumbling to the ground.

I rolled to my feet and drew my sword, as he spun to his feet while drawing his, and white flames licked along it.

He said, "How convenient, we were just coming to witness your death, demoness. Now I get to kill you myself."

I said seductively, "How nice for you."

Then... I turned around and ran for my life. Fuck that, I wasn't fighting him if I didn't have to. I was as fast as a fae, as well as graceful, and I had taken well to my sword and martial arts training, but he was a master swordsman and from what I could tell by his apparent age of thirty, he was probably hundreds of years old.

Witches and shifters aged at a one to three ratio compared to humans, at least once they'd hit eighteen and began their adulthood. For Nephilim, fae, and half demons it was closer to twenty to one. Which would put him around two hundred and sixty, at the appearance of being thirty.

Point being, he had a whole lot more experience in fighting, and my slight speed edge wasn't going to make that up. At least, not enough to be certain of the outcome.

I felt his surge of power and fast movement, and I dove to the side as a blur with fiery white wings past me. I could do the same thing, while the power didn't make his sword arm or mind any faster, his wings could propel him at greater speeds, his body in general. His sword whistled above me and he kept going past me. As I rolled to my feet, he spun around and stood in front of the door.

Well, fuck me, and not in a good way apparently.

I bit my lip sexily, "We could fuck for it?" as I held my sword wrong, and then waved it pathetically. As if I didn't have a clue what I was doing and was just a helpless whore and slut.

Of course, I was totally a whorish slut, just not a helpless one.

I also looked as terrified as I did gracefully seductive in that moment, which wasn't hard, because I was frightened. Outside of my stupidity in using all my power, I'd never been in so much danger of death. The other races couldn't compare to the Nephilim at all, or the half-demons. Not as long as we had power, and we were paying attention and didn't walk into a deadly surprise, that is.

He snorted and charged me, as wings of fire exploded from my back.

I suddenly regained my true abilities, and my wing lunged forward and around to take his sword hit, while I lunged and my sword rammed into his chest. It was somewhat of a wash though, because his sword strike drained my magic just as much as mine had his. The only way to win a contest like this was to wear down the oppositions magic before mine was.

Worse, I had two powerful witches behind us, and they were chanting a spell together.

He felt me out during that spell, our swords striking each other in lunges, slashes only to be turned away or stopped with parries and blocks. He would no doubt go fully on the attack once he was sure he had my measure, and that I wasn't still trying to make him underestimate me.

When the witches finished their spell, I shot up to the ceiling with my wings, dragging me into the air. It felt like falling upwards as my body went parallel to the ceiling, and I actually giggled when the witches' spell flew below me and hit the Nephilim instead.

The Nephilim growled, "Stay out of it, this evil bitch is mine, and you're not helping!"

The witches flinched back at his anger, and backed away, but I could tell they weren't happy at being yelled at. After all, they were on the council too.

Good, mission accomplished. Now if I could get past him then I could escape. Unless the other two Nephilim I felt upstairs got curious and came down too. Then I'd just be dead. They could feel me too of course, but thanks to my glamour they were feeling a fae, not a half demon half fae.

He asked, "How did you escape?"

I smirked, "Because you're too eager to kill everything. You've never held anyone long term before me, and there are... shortfalls in your security that a little time and patience with yielded results." I said with warm seduction in my voice as I lowered to the ground, and I also let my glamour go that made me look like that werewolf.

He nodded, "We'll fix that."

I laughed sultrily, "I had no doubt, I left a bright trail to follow, I just hoped you'd be doing it after I escaped."

I took a step forward as I brandished my sword, and then exploded backwards into our audience. It had grown by quite a bit, including about fifteen shifters and six witches. Shifters and witches went flying in every direction like bowling pins, as I applied several glamour illusions at once. One, I made a shifter look like me, burning flames and wings included, and I made myself look like that shifter. Obviously, if he was paying attention, the Nephilim wouldn't fall for it, but only if he saw the changes happen. Which he didn't, because I'd also dropped the illusion of a brick wall in the center of the corridor blocking his view.

I bent over and grabbed two shifters by the arms who were on fire as if I was trying to help them as the Nephilim roared in anger and flowed through the wall. I pulled them away from the shifter I'd turned into me, and I hit the large handicapped button on the pole and pulled them into the main back-door foyer as the door opened for me.

The rest of the shifters and witches seemed to think I had a good plan, get away from the fighting half demon and half angel, and they all went for the foyer too.

A split second later, the Nephilim's sword went straight through the shifter that looked like me and cut him in half without resistance.

He looked at the crowd of us with narrowed eyes, and I just smiled as I pushed out the outer door. As soon as I'd made it through the main wards, I dropped my demon magic and my fae magic flowed, and made me invisible, silent, and scentless.

Suckers.

I walked away, and I drowned in the surge of love and relief I felt from my lovers. The shifters and Nephilim burst outside of course, but they'd never find me. Fae were extremely good at hiding and being sneaky, and I was much better at it now than I'd been the first time. Three years ago, as a frightened eighteen year old girl.

I wasn't sure what would happen next. I knew we were going to blow town, set up new identities, and rent a nice hotel room for week.

Where we'd fuck until we passed out, then fuck some more as we made plans for the future. I'd learned my lesson, my clients were important to me, but staying in the risky black-market business had been stupid.

I'd stay hidden, take care of my lovers, and toe the line in the future. Maybe I'd be busted again, but I would also never let myself get so low on magic again.

Who knew, maybe I'd live to a ripe old age of sixteen hundred or so, it could happen.

Who knew, maybe in the future there would be a half demon who wasn't a succubus, someone like me who wouldn't die fast like I would if I went to war against the Nephilim to stop the injustice, and topple the dictators of the supernatural world who committed atrocities include the attempted genocide of my race. A war of one would be insane, and just be an empty gesture, it wouldn't stop the suffering, or topple the tyrants.

Who knew, maybe when that day came, I'd even help, as I could.

But war wasn't in my nature. I was pleasure, I was ease, I was wanton, passionate, and all about giving pleasure as I took my own. In balance, and integrity.

I am a succubus, and my life is just getting started.