Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The energy moved into me again, this time faster and with more force. I felt it moved through me. It washed across my brain, it felt like every nerve tingling all at once.

Then it washed out of me, leaving me empty for a moment, a half a breath, before it bounced back and broke across me like a wave.

I gasped and then moaned as the sensation made my clit ache.

I didn't know what was about to happen. I didn't understand any of what was happening. All I knew was it felt good.

All of it.

Olivia pulled the wood toward her swollen pussy lips.

She rubbed the head up and down.

The pink flesh of her insides opened and closed as the smooth head rolled over her clit and made her moan.

I shifted my hips until the wood touched me.

The energy flowed into me again, stronger still.

I lifted the hardwood along my gash and across my own little nub of anxious flesh.

"Oh!" My body shuttered.

"Yes," Olivia moved the head through her labial folds and then the tip disappeared. She pulled the wood in my hands toward her and I help feed into her waiting cunt.

I felt the stirring in my body. It was like I was more alive. It was a high unlike anything I had ever experienced.

My hand brushed across my nipple and I thought I was going to cum.

There was an ache of desire deep within me. I wanted to give myself to the wood in my hand. I wanted to please it.

My pussy quivered as I watched it slide into my friend.

I waited until Olivia's head rolled back and her lips parted silently. I reached down and rubbed three fingers through the wet mess my vagina had become. It felt so good.

I moaned as the heat coursing through me intensified.

The totem in my hand, I caressed the smooth curve along my moistened treasure box again, teasing it almost. Then my hips moved forward, and the tip spread me, opened me.

Another moan escaped.

"Glæd dig i vores tilbedelse." Olivia said, her voice strained.

I rocked my hips back and then forward, scooting my ass as I did. The wood slid into me, filled me.

I stared down at where my hand touched Olivia's while we both held shaft of our Impaler.

I kissed her passionately.

Our tongues danced between our lips.

I wrapped Olivia in my arms as we both fucked the wooden conduit in and out.

She reached between our bodies with her free hand and toyed with my clit before she smeared my nectar across my nipples.

I leaned back, and she sucked my right nipple into her mouth.

Her tongue was rough as it moved around the stiff flesh.

An orgasm started to build.

I leaned back and focused on the wooden cock. It felt like it was alive, like a real cock fucking me. I ground my hips against every thrust, deeper and faster. Every time it moved into me, more energy seemed to fill me.

I looked up at Olivia, but her eyes were closed in ecstasy.

I looked around.

The room was dark or gone, I couldn't tell, but there was definitely something else. Something I couldn't see, like a presence, like someone watching.

"Giv mig kvinden, Kate, og jeg vil tilbede dig for evigt." Olivia's voice was hoarse as she kept driving the phallus in and out of both of us.

My orgasm grew closer.

The cock in her hand changed. Symbols blazed across the surface. They looked like they were lit with fire for a moment and then they faded.

Olivia gasped and let go of the moving shaft.

Now it was just us, our bodies moving against the tool between us. My hips moved back, and the wood slid deep inside. Then I shifted.

I spread my legs and thrust forward, meeting the assault. I wanted more. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I had never been fucked so well. My hips moved on their own, meeting every opposing thrust.

I ground the head of the cock into my spot as it slid back and forth, banging against me depths, sucking my breath away.

"Don't stop," I screamed as the room began to spin.

"Vi er dine, glæder os, vi er dine, tager vores fornøjelse og giver os vores ønsker."

Olivia sat up. Her eyes were wide and glazed.

"Oh!" She cried out, her face a mask of ecstasy "Oh, fuuuuuuuck!"

Every muscle in her body went rigid. She convulsed and arched her back.

I watched, the dildo frozen inside me, my own pussy clamping down on the hardwood, the muscles milking the length, wishing it would let go, show me it's pleasure.

Olivia climaxed.

I felt the flood of warmth go straight from Olivia's swollen cunt to my own. The phallus seemed to pulse - not physically, but in waves of pleasure and lust, like it was transmitting Olivia's euphoria into me.

I shook my head. I gasped. My own orgasm was close, closer than I had thought.

I bit my lower lips and held my breath. Ripples of pleasure were increasing, concentrating, building.

Waves of heat built in my stomach and then broke across me like waves during a storm.

I fucked myself against the dildo's assault as I shivered, overcome

"Yessss..." A voice echoed through my thoughts.

It was strange. It wasn't mine, but it was like I knew it. And it was so close, like she was right beside me almost, but somehow also impossibly far. And it felt like she was watching, like every move I made excited her.

A strange satisfaction came over me. I smiled and ground my hips against the phallus that impaled us both.

Olivia leaned forward, the cock still firmly ensconced between us, and kissed me. Cold sweat dotted her forehead.

"Oh my God, that was unbelievable," she panted.

"Yes," I sighed as my pussy spasmed around the hardwood. "I can't believe it's real." I said between breaths. I felt like I had just run a 5k. I was winded.

"It's amazing isn't it?"

I shifted my hips a bit and a little sliver of an orgasm tickled through me. "Did you hear a voice?" I asked.

"What voice?" Olivia looked at me like I was ridiculous. "You heard a voice?"

I thought about it. Had I? I was sure I had. "I did. A woman's voice. It was sweet and seductive."

"What did she say?" Olivia sounded serious.

"She just said, yes, but it was..." I didn't know how to finish what I was saying. "It was like she was watching me, us, like everything we did made her more and more excited and happy.

"It could be a spirit?" Olivia said without hesitation.

"A spirit?" I looked around but not out of fear, more like fascination.

"I mean, magic involves spirits sometimes."

"Did this?" I asked.

Olivia looked away, obviously embarrassed. "I mean, I don't really know."

"Okay," I said, "Did it, at least, work?"

"It had to, I could feel the energy moving around us, waiting for my request."

"I wonder what will happen?"

Olivia slipped her hand around the dildo and gently pulled herself free.

When she touched it, I felt it move inside me. God, it felt so good. I moaned.

We freed ourselves and carefully stepped out of the circle. It took me a few minutes to get myself stabilized. My body was weak. It felt like I had been working out for hours. My muscles were stretched and sore. But it felt good. It felt really good.

I looked over at the clock. It was almost three in the morning. I couldn't believe how many hours had passed. It had felt like a lot less, like it should have been ten or eleven, three in the morning seemed impossible.

"I know," Olivia saw me looking at the clock. "Strange, huh?"

"It passed so quickly." I said walking over to a stack of books under the windowsill.

My curiosity was alive. After all the years of hearing Olivia ramble on about magic, now I understood. It was real. I had just experienced it and now I wanted more. Lots more.

Belief. I had no idea what had just happened, but I knew that it had been more than just sex with a dildo and Olivia.

No, the spell and the circle and symbols - all of it was real.

Sex magic was real. What we had just done, what we had just experienced was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

Curiosity was an understatement.

I picked up an old book with a worn leather cover. It was a notebook, an old one that smelled like earth and dust and time.

I stared down at the ink stained first page. The word Lexicon was scrawled across the center.

"That's some of the symbols. The lady at the store said she didn't know how old it was." Olivia pulled out her phone. "I want to text her."

"Text who?" I asked.

"Katie."

"Oh, fuck me with your new toy and then all you can think about is some other girl?" I playfully pouted as I ran my finger along the ink.

"Don't you worry, that was just round 1." Olivia smiled. "Have some more wine."

I grabbed the bottle and took a long sip. I was so thirsty.

The flavor of the wine coated my mouth and tongue. I savored it for a moment. My brain was still wrestling with the fact that make believe pretend was now real.

But I couldn't deny what had just happened or how it felt.

I wanted to ask a million questions, but I also just wanted to get back in the circle with Olivia and try again. God, I wanted that feeling again. I chuckled and licked my lips.