Such a Sweet Man

Story Info
Hubby gave her a gift.
4k words
4.51
43.3k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

Kate was relishing the hot water as it flowed over her body, and day dreaming as she did. Her husband David was so wonderful, so perfect. Always thinking of her, she was feeling the beginning of arousal as her hands drifted over her soapy body. Absentmindedly, her fingers brushed her nipples, send a small shiver through her.

Little things like the kiss before leaving for work, and a repeat the instant he got home. So often, at random times he would bring her flowers, or tiny little gifts, often things she just did not expect like a bit of jewelry, or simply a candy bar he knew she liked. Her man would take the time to stop at a convenience store to pick up some of those KitKat bars he knew she loved.

No real reason for any of that other than he just did it. There really was no doubt, her guy was one sweet man.

Oh, he did have his kinky side which Kate really did not mind much, since she loved to please him right back. Sometimes it was him telling her to go get dolled up, he wanted to take her out to dinner and some dancing.. often a spur of the moment thing, on a Wednesday?

When that happened, Kate knew to put on some outfit that was intended to attract attention. Those times were always fun, she never dressed slutty, not really, although a couple of times a very attentive waiter got a brief peek at her breasts if the outfit was seriously low cut.

She was completely aware that David did get a kick out of things like that, and it got him fussed up, so she had learned how to move her shoulder just right to make sure some young waiter got an innocent appearing glimpse. That actually was kind of fun, and David would always seriously reward her once they got home. A few times she had found herself being taken on the living room carpet, giggling the entire time. Just once he had tugged her across the lawn to a dark spot next to their bushy hedge, that one turned into a riotous session when the neighbor's Poodle came over to investigate and David found himself goosed by a wet nose. Then they had to lie there quietly as the neighbor lady stood on her porch calling her Dog. As soon as she was back inside they had to make the dash for their own house, both holding their lower clothing in their hands. Those moments were silly but exciting, they did not lack anything in their ex lives.

A dozen years of marriage now, and David never changed one bit. Her life was wonderful, it could not be more perfect.

+++

And now, here she was, with him on one of his lengthy business trips. It had been one of those great vacations, and Kate was enjoying herself more than she had in ages. Her husband David normally travelled by himself, being a trouble shooter for an equipment company often meant three to five long days away from home.

But this time, it was to Florida, and the hotel was right on the beach. An entire week, so David asked her to go along since it was going to be at least that long. Usually they just could not really afford the added airfare but David got that nice bonus, on his last trip he had saved the company a pile of money by discovering a problem that everyone, including the engineers had overlooked.

That was why he was being sent to Florida, another setup had the exact same problem that had been troubling the company. It was simple, a shaft a tiny amount too small, so the bearings moved on the shaft, after time it brought the conveyer systems to a stop.

David had explained it to her, something about heating one part and chilling another and sweating them into place, whatever that meant. She didn't understand any of that, not really, but she sure understood the nice raise and the perks of getting to go along on the trip. Management was so happy they not only gave him the bonus, but told him he could take Kate along and they would cover that cost also. Now that was something new since the management never spent a dime they didn't think they had to so whatever David had done must have impressed them. They even gave him a fat raise and a promotion to 2nd in charge of the maintenance staff. That was going to be the best part, just a few more situations to deal with and he could then send one of the staff and be home with Kate every night.

Needless to say, David was in a very good mood for this entire trip.

"Let's let out hair down, have some fun, babe!" He had told her on the plane.

Kate sort of knew what he meant, so she had packed her prettiest clothing.

+++

Not only was the trip great, but that sweet husband of hers had arranged for an in room massage for her. She loved those, back home the woman named Anita came by once a month. That cost $60, and while she would have loved even more of them, it was all that was in the budget.

Here in Florida, the cost was $125.00 and her sweet husband had not even blinked at that. Kate had rewarded David nicely the night before when he told her he had scheduled one for her. That had been something else, for some reason being in a strange place, having a good time had her in one of her rather horny moods, and David taking the time to arrange a nice rubdown for her just capped that mood.

After making love to her, they were cuddling when his comment surprised her.

"I would love to just sit and watch you get your massage." He said.

"Really? Why?" Kate asked, he had never mentioned anything like that before.

"Oh, I guess it just seems sort of.. hot?" He sounded almost like he was joking.

"My God! I am married to a pervert!" She giggled.

"You know that those are just massages, nothing really happens, right?" She asked when he didn't say anything.

"Probably not back at home, but we are on vacation so who knows? Heck, you might even get a happy ending!" He laughed at that.

"I knew it! You ARE a pervert!" She pretended to take a smack at his shoulder.

"What the heck, we are out of town and no one knows us, so why not have some fun?" David began to stroke her breasts.

"God, you really are kinky, aren't you?" Kate was enjoying the tease.

"You betcha!" David grabbed her, and they ended up making love a second time. That was rather rare as just once was more normal for him.

+++

Kate took great pains to look her very best for dinner that evening, and he produced a beautiful bracelet with several tiny diamonds on it be bought for her, dainty in the style he knew she liked.

In the shower that evening, she had dropped down and taken him in her mouth, that was something she really did not enjoy normally, but this time she even swallowed his seed.

"My God, babe, that was hot!" David exclaimed as he slid down her body to return the favor. Yes, that was amazing, normally they were in bed by 11 PM but it was well after 1 AM before they finally slept, curled up tightly with each other.

They next morning, David held her firmly and kissed her in that way he often did before leaving for work.

"See you tonight, honey. Let's do a nice dinner at the steak house downstairs again, OK? And look good for me." He told her with a smile.

Kate knew all about what that meant, David liked it when she dressed nicely, and looked sexy on his arm. It was just one of his little kinks that she knew very well, and she did not mind one bit. She had already decided to wear her new red dress, it had a top that was a bit lower than she normally wore, and showed off quite an expanse of her medium sized breasts. Of course, no way could she wear a bra with that, but they were out of town, and knew no one, so she figured it would be OK. For some reason, she was still feeling rather randy, even with the extra lovemaking they had been doing.

Plus she knew very well that David would get a kick out of that, too.

This trip so far had been perfect, she was excited.

"Hey, enjoy your massage today, babe! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" David added.

"Wow, that leaves things pretty much wide open, doesn't it?" She teased him right back.

"Yep!" He grinned, patted her fanny and was off to work.

+++

Kate answered the door at exactly one PM, the masseuse was right on time. She was hoping the woman would be good, or at least close to as good as Anita back home. Anita was special, somewhere around 50 or so and her hands were close to magic. The few other rare sessions had been OK, but Anita was so good she seldom bothered with any others.

She opened the door with a smile, then came to a stop. There stood a tall man, very young and very big and rather handsome! She hesitated, blinked.

"Hi! You must be Kate? I have you scheduled for the one O'clock massage?" He gave her a disarming smile.

"I.. yes.. I?" Suddenly blushing, she stood aside, not knowing what else to do. A man? David had scheduled her massage with a man?

"I'm James, you can call me Jim if you like." Kate looked down, he had a large portable table and a back pack with him.

"Where would you like me to set up?" He asked.

"Anywhere, I guess." Kate was surprised. David had booked her with a man? That she did not expect at all. But she also did not know quite what to say or do, so she said nothing.

She watched as Jim efficiently set up the table and drapes. Obviously he knew what he was doing, the way the table unfolded and attached looked confusing to her. His arms were bare since he had on a sleeveless T-shirt, his blue jeans were snug. He looked to be very muscular, very strong. He also had a couple of day's growth of beard, and he really was rather attractive.

This was something else, though. A massage? From a man? She had never had one before from a man, except from David. Her mind drifted to the brief conversation they had, David had really been fussed up, way more than normal.

What was he thinking here?

"I will go wash up, you can undress to your level of comfort, then let's start out face down, OK?" Again he gave her that disarming smile. Kate stood there for several long moments, unsure of what to do. David had set this all up, so he had to be OK with it. But still, he had had never done anything like this before at all. Not even a hint, in fact, until that suggestion that how hot it would be to watch?

There was that one other time when David had shocked her, back in Portland he had made a great picnic lunch, then driven them out East of town to a state park. That turned out to be a BIG surprise, it was a nude beach and there were people everywhere, naked!

They spread a towel after walking a long ways up the river, David had stripped down naked like it was nothing at all, and began pulling out some lunch. The day was hot, the food was great, no one was paying any attention at all so finally Kate had removed her top. David never really urged her to do that, but everyone as far as the eye could see was nude except for her. Then after another half hour, she also removed her bottoms, which felt very strange at first. But then, when still no one did anything more than glance her way, she began to relax. The one thing she did notice is that David had to reach for a towel to cover his lap, because when Kate slid her bikini bottoms down, he came erect and stayed that way.

She had let out a titter at that, David just grinned. But he also almost never took his eyes off of her, she liked that.

Maybe this was like that?, She thought. Just David being David? He always seemed way more concerned with her being happy and content than with himself, that was part of what she loved about her guy.

+++

"Are you ready?" She heard Jim call out.

"Just a minute!" She answered back, his asking had snapped her out of her moment of hesitation. She quickly stripped down the her bra and panties, hopped onto the table and pulled the sheet over herself.

"OK." She called out.

Kate had her face turned as Jim came out, and braced for that moment when cool hands touched her body. She was used to that, Anita's hands always seemed to be cool for a few seconds.

Jim's hands were warm. Then as he began to move them, and it quickly felt great.

"Maybe this will be OK." She thought. She kept quiet as the man worked, that was different than with Anita because she was a bit of a chatterbox. Kate never minded that, in fact, she enjoyed it.

But here, with this strange and quite attractive man touching her nearly naked body, she had no real idea of what to say or do. This really was quite a surprise her David had laid on her. He had made several comments, like about wanting to watch and their being out of town where no one knew them. Then he had teased about her getting a happy ending. God, was he serious about that?

She giggled softly to herself at the thought.

"Everything OK?" Jim asked her.

"Yes, wonderful." She told him. It was, too, his work was excellent. Just then he moved to her feet, which she loved. His hands flowed over them, and it felt so warm. Her body was relaxing, and her mind drifted away. She began to think of what she was going to do to David the instant he walked in the door, of course that caused a tingling sensation in her groin and she felt herself getting damp.

At that same moment Jim made the transition to her legs, and his hands were drifting upwards all the way to the bottom of her panties. It popped into her head that maybe he could see her? Realizing her underwear were probably a bit moist, she tensed up.

"Still OK?" Jim asked, as he hesitated.

"Fine, I just.. it's fine." She told him.

"Please don't feel uncomfortable about your body's natural reactions, it's perfectly normal and just means you are nice and healthy." Jim said, letting his hands drift over the back of her thighs. Before she could respond he shifted again to her back.

"May I unhook this? I don't want to get any of my oils on it." He asked.

"OK." Kate told him in a small voice. She felt it give as he reached up with one hand and tripped the catch. Then he went right back to work, and that was even better as his hands could now flow in long strokes.

A few times his hands drifted down to brush the sides of her breasts, she was well aware of that but it felt so nice at the same time that she did not react. So far his work was similar to Anita's, so Kate was relaxing nicely.

Then Jim reached across the table and drew the drape back, baring the entire length of half her body. Anita did that also, but she was full nude when she worked on her. She was wondering how Jim was going to do her bottom, a part that she normally loved.

"I won't be able to do the glutes, I don't want to get oils on your garment." He said. His hands were stroking from her arm pit to her waist, which felt delicious.

"Oh, I can take them off if that will help." She said without thinking.

"OK. That does make it easier." Kate felt him grasp the waistband of her panties, she lifted slightly to help him. For just a moment, she felt cool air on her loins, then Jim quickly tucked the sheet snugly between her legs.

He stepped up to her shoulder, placed one hand on her back.

"Go ahead a lift up please." He asked. He slid the bra out from underneath as she did so, placed it on a nearby chair.

"Well", Kate thought. "I am most certainly naked now." Then she giggled at the thought. Jim was now doing full length strokes up and down her side, starting at her shoulders and ending at her toes. He was standing on one side of the table and reaching across, so of course he could not see anything. Kate quickly relaxed again.

When he recovered her and moved to the other side to repeat the motions, Kate was completely comfortable. So much so that she began to doze off, even his warm hands sliding over her bottom was not concerning her. This man sure did know what he was doing, his work was every bit as good as Anita back home.

"Ready to turn over now?" He asked, bringing Kate back aware.

"OK." She rolled over as he held up the drape, settling back. Jim lifted her head, placed a soft pillow underneath.

"Are you shy about your breasts?" He asked.

"Well, no, I..." She felt the drape being pulled down to her waist, Jim tucked it in there carefully.

Suddenly she was naked, her breasts bare and there was no way to hide. That had all caught her mildly by surprise and Jim's hands were circling her globes, working and manipulating the flesh. He seemed to be not reacting, so she took a deep breath and just went with things.

"OK, so far?" He asked. He really seemed to be very sensitive to her body's reactions, she had noticed that.

"Fine." She looked up at his handsome face through slitted eyes, she could see that he was looking directly at her bare chest. Just then he gripped both of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, that sent a shock of sensation though her entire body. It was unexpected, Anita had never done anything like that. His hands flattened out, he did a few more long strokes over her breasts and sides, then he produced a thin towel, rolled it up and placed it over her nipples.

That barely covered her, it felt insecure like it could easily slip off at any moment. Kate was now aware that her breathing had picked up. Jim's hands were now working her belly, he was moving them in clockwise circles, splaying his fingers out and drawing them back with each stroke. Kate was very aware that the drape was bunched at her lower body, so far down that she wanted to look to see if the top of her pubic hair was visible.

With a start, she realized her body was flowing towards an orgasm. She tried to stop that but his hands just kept on, kept right on. It started, she let out a soft groan, managing barely to control herself.

"Relax, just let yourself go." Jim told her in a soft voice, his hands kept right on with that maddening series of circles, coming so very close to her pubic mound but not quite ever touching her there.

"My God! He knows!" She thought, her face flaming at that.

"It's OK, Kate. A perfectly normal and healthy reaction." She glanced up, he was smiling.

"Oh, God." She muttered, almost under her breath.

"Excellent!" He whispered back in a soft voice.

Then he moved to the foot of the table, began to work on her feet, then stroked upwards. Kate was well aware that as his hands moved higher and higher, he was also pressing the drape higher. She was not sure that she was fully exposed, but she knew it was very close.

It flashed into her mind that this man very likely was going to expose her, but she could not bring herself to say anything as the sensations built again. He had one hand on the top of her thigh, the other reached to the back of her knee. He lifted her leg, then lay it over to the side. His hand worked all the way up her thigh, she anticipated him actually touching her there but he didn't not quite. She now knew she was full exposed, open like this, but she had no will to resist. Jim moved to the other leg, repeated that.

Stepping to the foot of the table, he began to slowly slide his hands upwards. Past her knees, higher and higher......

"Still OK?" He whispered.

"Ye..ess." She heard herself tell him in a shaky voice.

His hands slid upwards, touched her. His thumbs came up and brushed her vagina, flicking upwards over and over.

Kate's orgasm crashed over her, her hips thrust upwards with a mind of their own, it was too much, she went out of control. She had many climaxes with her husband, but this somehow exceeded anything she had ever known. She was at the point where this man could do anything he wanted to her, and there was no way to even begin to stop him.

Suddenly, she realized she was lying on the table on her back, the drape pulled up and tucked snugly around her. Looking around, Jim was not there. Then she heard water running, he was in the bathroom. She sat up, quickly grabbed her clothing and tugged them on.

It was a few minutes later before he called out to ask if she was ready.

"Yes." She replied.

"So. How as that, did you enjoy yourself?" Jim asked her as he packed up his gear.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12