Sucking For Sales

Story Info
Female sales rep really needs a sale.
5.1k words
3.86
150.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

Julie sat in her car outside the imposing warehouse and gave a deep, resigned sigh as her finger hovered portentously over her mobile phone in its cradle. She seemed to make up her mind and began searching through the phone for her boss's number and got it on screen. She stared at it for a moment, blocking out the glare of the high morning sun and pondering whether to push the send button. She wanted to, wanted to get him on the phone and tell him where he could stick his job and his company. Wanted to, but didn't. Instead she pushed the back button and blanked the screen.

She had too many responsibilities now to be quitting her job without something else lined up, and what else was there, the company had been her sole job and career since she was eighteen, ten years ago. She had fought and studied to rise to the position of Sales Rep and enjoyed it, or at least had enjoyed it until six months ago. She had to think of her four year old son, Jacob, had to think about that new house she had just bought and become mortgaged to the hilt with three months ago. She was a single working mother, Jacobs father a loser than bailed as soon as he heard Julie was expecting. But then that had suited Julie just fine, allowed her to see and be with any man she wanted (as long as she arranged babysitting for Jacob) and for a while there she had wanted quite a number of guys. Casual sex mostly, one night stands that she picked up in pubs and clubs and was happy not to see again, guys she vaguely knew or worked with or that she didn't know from Adam, Julie wasn't too picky about credentials. It had been a phase, something she went through and had to get out of her system. Sure she got a reputation, around town and work, but she didn't care then and didn't really care now what anyone thought of her.

She glanced up into the mirror behind the driver's sun visor and surveyed her face. She brushed away a few strands of the light brown hair from her forehead, she had it tied back in a tight bun today, as businesslike as she could muster but normally it was shoulder length and framed her face beautifully. She applied a little lipstick to her lips and made a mock kiss at the mirror, still not seeing in the reflection the image of a young Jennifer Aniston that nearly everybody she met immediately tagged her with. I mean the actress was pretty, yes, but no way was she was hot as Julie thought she was! Her green eyes twinkled at that thought; it was a brief smile on what was no doubt going to be a grim day.

As she flipped up the visor and forced herself to undo her seatbelt and finally get out of her car (she had sat in the car park for at least fifteen minutes so far) she gave one last glance at her mobile phone and considered her boss and how he had ruined things for her and put her in this unenviable position and his final, telling words to her.

"I mean it Julie, you get him to sign that damned contract, and I don't care what you have to do but come back with it signed. If you can't get the Van Zanten deal done then I don't know what else I can do to save your job."

There was more to it than that though. Nine months ago when Kenneth Barclay had taken over as her direct boss he had seemed as nice as they came, caring, considerate and keen to get to know Julie. After a couple of months though she realised why - her reputation for putting it about previously in the office, being the office slut if you like, had gotten back to him and he obviously wanted a piece for himself. His advances came at the wrong time, she was trying to stay off all men for a while after a couple of bad experiences and catching her on a bad day she had turned him down flat. He had acted cool about it but they both soon knew he was not going to let it lie or forget about the rejection and Julie's life became progressively more difficult. Suddenly, any short cuts she took or corners she cut were picked up on. Anytime her figures were down she was in his office with him pouring over them and criticising and hinting at veiled threats to her position. Which just made her all the more determined not to give in to him. And it worked - for a while. Initially her figures were up and he couldn't touch her without opening himself up to scrutiny but that just created more pressure on her in the long run as her targets and budgets rose and the demands of being a single mother and moving house took their toll.

Things had progressively dropped off for her and with the parent company looking to cut costs rumours spread among the sales force of upcoming cuts and territories being merged and jobs going, she sensed she was in real danger of losing her job. That meeting the previous evening had all but underlined her perilous situation; if she did not get this major account signed up then there would be no question which sales rep of the two in her area would be in danger. And while things looked bleak she was determined not to let the bastard get rid of her easily, to really make it look like he had it in for her.

And Van Zanten! Why did it have to be him? David Van Zanten owned and ran his own company to which Julie's firm were the major component supplier, he was a tough, pragmatic businessman, always on the look out for a cheaper option, a self made man and a tough negotiator. He was also, as Julie had found out, a disgusting, leering, lecherous, fat pervert. Really, he disgusted Julie and she thoroughly dreaded visiting him and his stuck up Personal Assistant, Fiona. He was that horrible mixture of rude and arrogant and gallingly for Julie he was by far her largest customer in her territory so she had to keep him onside - worse still, he knew it. She put up with his innuendoes and smutty comments, ignored his attempts to peer down her cleavage and tried to stay as professional as she could but it was difficult, even if he had been nice looking it might have been a bit easier but he was an ogre: fat, balding, smelling awful with body odour and had more gaps in his teeth that she dared to count.

Without really realising it Julie found herself standing in the reception area of the large building waiting to be called up for her appointment. She gripped her case tightly for fear of her hands trembling, this was vital, she knew that, whatever she thought of the man she must exit this building with his signature on the contract in her possession, for the sake of her son and their new house, she must succeed. That had definitely affected her clothes for today, normally she came here dressed as conservatively as she could, but today she had worn her shortest skirt, her highest heels and her sheerest blouse - it wouldn't be the first time she had used her looks to secure business.

"Miss Duncan?" the cheerful receptionist called over to her, "You can go up, Miss Massie will meet you at the elevator."

It was a short vertical journey and Julie had done it before but this time she was hot and bothered, flustered and when the doors slid open she was more than grateful. It was just a pity that gratitude quickly passed as the grinning countenance of Fiona swung into view. Neither woman had taken to the other during Julie's visits and indeed their relationship could be described as antagonistic. This was mostly on Fiona's part, she was a condescending young woman who seemed to think herself better than she was and she had really taken against Julie the minute she met her. Fiona was good looking herself, but nowhere near as hot as Julie plus Fiona was extremely tall (over six feet) and very thin, she just didn't look right somehow.

Julie received her customary sneer from Fiona and the tall girl led her along the carpeted corridor towards the offices. Without knocking she opened the door marked Chairman and ushered Julie into Van Zanten's large office, he was just finishing a telephone call and waved Julie into the seat across from his desk as he finished the conversation.

"I'll have to go, got someone here who wants my body, sorry business, ha, ha. Yes, come round later, see you."

Julie winced at his lurid joke and steeled herself for this, it would be bad no doubt. She sat on the high chair and nervously crossed her legs, she had never been totally comfortable visiting him here before but with what was riding on this she was doubly nervous and evidently it showed. After the briefest preamble Julie launched into her sales spiel as to what a good job the company had done with that account and why he should sign up again for another two years. Disconcertingly, Van Zanten just held his big, chubby hand up to halt her and chuckled across at her.

"I don't doubt that little lady, not for a minute but I should tell you that you are wasting your time. Just yesterday I verbally agreed a deal with Kelly's (Julie's firms' big rivals), they are beating your prices hands down plus the service and delivery is better too. I'm sorry but I won't go against my word. Thank you for the visit but I'm afraid we shall be changing once the contract runs out at the end of the month."

The shock and disappointment was written all over Julie's face, she was crushed. In that instant her mind panicked and blanked, all her training and knowledge went from her and she was left like a stammering schoolgirl, her voice high and pleading.

"What? No, please, you don't know... You can't do this. Can't we at least speak...Please, isn't there anything I can do that could change your mind?"

His eyes lit up at that, Julie was too busy worrying and panicking to recognise it but her leaned forward and took complete control of the conversation.

"Anything? Anything you could do, you say? Well, I haven't actually signed the contract. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look at yours, not if you are prepared to do anything to get me to sign it, eh?"

The signals were hardly subtle but Julie did not pick up on them (or chose not to), given the glimmer of hope she seized it and had the contract on his desk in an instant. She stood across from him, leaning forward to point to various aspects of it and it took a few moments to see he was staring intently down the front of her blouse, quite blatantly.

Julie did her best to ignore it, knowing that now was definitely not the time to piss him off - despite how uncomfortable he was starting to make her feel.

"You know Julie, I seemed to strike up a really good relationship with the Salesperson from Kelly's, it really seemed like they went out of their way to please me, to give me what I wanted. I've never felt that with you over these past few years, I always felt you were quite distant, as if you didn't really like me."

Julie stammered some more, not sure what to say but trying to get him to concentrate on the contract, as if she could will him to sign it. If that deal with Kelly's was just words then it counted for nothing to her, if she could convince him to sign hers then she would be saved. But how much did she really want that signature? Just how far was she willing to go to get it? She was starting to get the most awful feeling that it was a whole lot further than she had thought previously.

"So you do like me? Well isn't that nice. Because I really like you Julie. And you know maybe you could persuade me to sign your contract. If you really wanted it, that is."

His voice had dropped with every creepy word coming out and if Julie hadn't exactly picked up on how this discussion was going before she certainly had now. She was in little doubt what he wanted from her to sign that contract and was seriously considering giving it up. After all, she quickly considered, what was one horrible afternoon compared to keeping her job, her house and keeping her family in the current standards? She dropped her eyes, unable to meet Van Zanten's dark irises.

"I do want it. Like I said, I would do anything to get that contract signed."

Van Zanten smiled, they both realised what Julie was saying and what she meant. He positively purred and was almost rubbing his palms on his thighs as he continued; he had waited a long time for this moment and intended to savour it. Julie Duncan had always been something of a fantasy figure to him, his twisted mind teasing him with what he would do to and with her if he had his wicked way.

"I'll tell you what babe, you want my signature on that contract, you are going to have to work a bit for it. I know, I can see you are getting a bit hot and bothered over there, why don't you take off some clothes, for each item you lose you can get a letter of my name on that contract! Of course I always sign my full name on these important legal documents - David Van Zanten."

Actually Julie had expected a worse demand than that. Maybe he was one of those voyeur tyres, she thought, maybe he can't actually do anything. As embarrassing as this was shaping up to be it might not be so terrible after all if he just wanted to see her strip of and nothing more. Still, even stripping off for this pig would be bad enough and she really had to force herself into thinking this was the right thing to do. He tapped his pen impatiently on his desk to give her the hint to get started and she made her mind up and went for it!

She was a very sexy, sensual female and this would be by no means the first time she had stripped off for a man (or men, if it came to that one night she had finished up with brothers) but it was the first time she had done so not of her own free will and that seemed to sap her of her confidence and sensuous movement, leaving a laboured, tired effort as she hauled her smart business jacket off her shoulders and dropped it on her chair.

"Oh dear me Julie, that wasn't very good, not very enthusiastic at all. I'm a man of my word so you can get the D of my name on this here contract but you are going to have to do better than that to get any more. Here, let me get this lot off my desk, right you climb up there and you can take the rest off up there where I can see you better."

Reluctantly she did so, bizarrely trying to get up there and preserve her modesty what with her short skirt, something she saw the silliness of once she was stood atop his table with the fat bastard leering up at her waving her to continue. She bent down to undo the thin straps to her high heeled shoes but Van Zanten stopped her and took over the task himself.

"Allow me."

He slipped both shoes off and rather creepily took a big exhale of the aroma from both of them, enjoying the look of disgust on the pretty sales rep's face.

"I'm only giving you one letter for your shoes Julie. Mmm, I see you're wearing stocking's - my favourite! I'll give you two letters for them!"

Uurgh! Julie's stomach was turning, how could she have lowered herself to stripping atop this fat pervert's desk in order to get his business? Was she really that desperate? Nonetheless she was gratified to see him signing the next letter of his name for the shoes and then the next two as he positively drooled as she rolled down her black sheer stockings and handed them to him. But now things were getting more difficult and she noticeably paused before starting to unbutton her expensive blouse. He wolf whistled as her lacy, white bra came into view as the two sides of her blouse fell apart and she slipped it from her torso to the floor. It was a good bra, one of her best, it showed her nice breasts to maximum effect, lifting them slightly and creating a terrific cleavage. Van Zanten licked his lips and wrote the second D of his first name. Christ, she thought to herself, he's got another fucking nine letters to go! How the fuck (perhaps rather aptly, she thought) was she supposed to get them?

Sliding her tight, short skirt off revealed her tiny, matching lacy white panties and the lack of any hairs showing seemed to indicate she shaved pretty neatly down there. Something Van Zanten enjoyed embarrassing her with by enquiring about. She ignored him and watched as the V went on the contract and steeled herself for going further. Of course 'going further' meant exposing herself to him in a way she really did not want to but she was committed now, no way back in her head. She reached behind her back and, with trembling fingers, unclipped her bra and slowly brought it forward so it stayed over her breasts the longest time possible. It was pointless though as once it was off and Van Zanten laid eyes on her boobs he couldn't hold back the comments.

"Wow, look at those money makers, eh babe? I bet you use them to get plenty sales. And I bet they are so firm. Here, there's another letter for the contract, you're getting there, how about kneeling down and letting me have a good feel of those tits? I'll give you another letter. Ha"

!!!!!INHALE IN PREVIOUS SECTION!!!!

Julie's skin crawled at that request, yet how could she refuse? Slowly, hesitantly she lowered herself onto her knees on the hard surface of the big desk and leaned forward placing her breasts right into Van Zantan's waiting, grasping hands. She closed her eyes as his rough hands groped her brusquely like she was little more than a piece of meat. He cupped her tits individually and weighed them up in his hands, enjoying the slight bounce they gave as he let go. He groped them back under control and soon his sausage like fingers were tweaking at her nipples like a child with a new toy. She stood it for a few seconds but the minute he got a bit rougher she pulled back and stood up again, her face as dark as thunder.

"Not like that? Oh well, it was well worth another letter, come on you are getting there, not too many to g now and you'll have my signature on your precious contract."

She watched as he filled in the next letter and contemplated what she would have to do to get the next one. Before she knew it her fingers were hooking into the delicate waist band of her panties and she was taking a deep breath and pulling them down to her knees. As they came off so did any pride and self respect in her professional self, she had stripped herself not just of her outer clothing but by doing this she had allowed herself to lose something it had taken years to build up and she sensed that she would never regain it.

"Here let me take those."

Van Zanten grabbed her panties and held them up to get a close look (and no doubt a good sniff too).

"Very good, very good, Julie you surely are a beautiful young woman. Come on now, don't be shy, move those hands. Anyway, that's it as far as clothing goes, how are you figuring on getting my surname on that there contract? Any ideas what you could do? Eh?"

As if to give her a none too subtle hint the fat businessman rolled his chair away from the desk to proudly display that her had undone his zipper and his short, fat cock was sticking up, throbbing for attention. Julie instinctively put her hand up to her mouth to cover it in disgust - is that what she had been reduced to doing? Sucking cock to get sales?

Julie looked down at him and his crotch with complete disdain but was it really at him? Or was she feeling it about herself and what she was doing? There was no actual doubt what she was expected to do to get the rest of his name on that contract - get down there on her hands and knees, get between his voluminous thighs and suck his cock! And while she was no shrinking violet and very sexually active in her private life the thought of giving this fat bastard a blow job just to get his signature repulsed her. He clearly read that in her expression.

"I'll tell you what Miss Duncan, I'll be kind to you, you get down here and crawl over to me and suck my cock and I'll give you two letters more on that contract - just think you'd only have four more to go! Come on I bet you'll even enjoy it you little cocksucker!"

Enjoy it! That was a joke, she would never touch someone like him with a bargepole normally, she had standards way above that! But getting him to sign that contract and shoving it under her bosses nose along with the relief of keeping her job and not having to worry about her finances was too big a pull for her. After all once the name was on the contract, once she was out of here who really cared what she had done to get it. With those thoughts in mind she carefully climbed down off the desk, all the time aware of Van Zanten's lecherous eyes pouring over every inch of her lithe young body. She got down on her side of the desk and crawled around it so that her head was between his knees and reluctantly inched her face forward until her lips hovered over his waiting dick.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12