Sue's Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue's adventurous night continues.
2.2k words
3.86
4.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reliving the experience at the ice house, Sue was still aroused and ready for what was to come. She knew the next task would begin soon.

"I have a friend I want you to meet," he said.

"She has experience and skills I want you to learn," he explained calmly.

She felt the car slow and again turn off the main street. In a moment the door opened and she was greeted by a smiling Asian woman. She was petite, a sharp contrast to Sue but had a pleasing quality that made Sue feel comfortable with her right away. She was obviously middle-aged, slightly overweight but must have been a real attention-getter in younger years. Her jet-black hair hung straight to her jaw line which provided a sharp contrast to her olive skin.

She introduced herself as Fujiko and said Sue should follow her inside. The car would return at the proper time. Once inside the well-appointed townhouse, Sue noticed the trickling sound of water and saw a small indoor garden with water gently flowing down the side of the rock structure.

Fujiko sat gently and motioned for Sue to sit beside her. She explained that she had known Sue's friend for many years and he wanted her to introduce Sue to some new experiences. Fujiko continued to explain by saying she had grown up in Japan and the Philippines and had once been the mistress of a high ranking government official. She said her mother had shown her ways to please men that had brought her much satisfaction and success.

She stood and told Sue it was time to begin and that she should wait where she was. She stood almost silently except for the gentle swishing of her silk gown. She went into the next room and returned soon carrying two enameled trays covered by silk cloths. She placed them gently on the low table in front of them. As she lifted the cloth from the first Sue was surprised to see two lifelike rubber dildos of average size. They appeared almost real in both shape color and texture.

Fujiko gently lifted one and placed it against her cheek lovingly. She smiled at Sue and proceeded to run her tongue around the head. She gently slid it between her lips allowing her lips to slide tightly around the shaft. She caressed it gently and slid it slowly out letting her tongue caress the head as her lips released. She then slid it gently again between her lips as before but continued down the shaft this time and to Sue's amazement took the entire length in to her mouth with no visible effort!

Sue was fascinated and her surprise did not escape the notice of Fujiko who smiled as she removed the rubber object slowly from her mouth.

"How did you do that?" exclaimed Sue.

Fujiko simply smiled and said she would be able to do the same when they were finished. Sue quickly said she could never do that without gagging but Fujiko silenced her and said she would show her the proper technique as she had been shown many years before.

The next half hour passed with the women laughing and enjoying the efforts made by Sue and she found that once learned, the trick was relatively simple. Like any other skill, it required control of the body by the mind. Once Sue could easily accept the entire length, Fujiko took the rubber penis from Sue and placed it again on the tray and replaced the cloth.

She then picked up the second tray and to Sue's surprise unveiled a much larger pair of dildos. She knew she could never take this huge object, but before she could protest Fujiko took one and gently slid the entire length in to her own mouth. By this time Sue was in the spirit, picked up the second dildo and with some effort amazed herself by consuming the entire length as well. Fujiko beamed with the success of her willing pupil and smiled her approval.

She stood and picked up the trays and said she was pleased. She left the room and returned soon with a third tray with warm tea and the exotic taste refreshed Sue and removed the slight trace of the rubber taste from her mouth. Now refreshed, Sue looked at Fujiko as if to ask what was to happen next. She then said she must pass one final test as she had many years ago in Japan. Fujiko stood and motioned for Sue to follow. As they entered the dressing room Sue was met with the pleasant smell of flower scents and feminine aura.

Fujiko pointed to the bed where a beautiful silk gown was placed and told Sue it was time to get ready. Fujiko pointed to a small adjoining room with a shower and a stack of fluffy towels.

As Fujiko left the room she turned and said "Call me when you are ready, Dear."

Sue could not contain her excitement of the unknown "test" ahead but had the anticipation of participating in an ancient courtesan tradition.

As she finished in the shower and dropped the towel to begin dressing, Sue heard muted voices in the living room but with the door closed and the soft music playing she could not make out the conversation. Next she heard the running of bath water and then a soft splash of someone sliding into the filled tub.

By this time Sue was finished dressing and went to the door to signal Fujiko. As she opened the door, she saw Fujiko emerge from the bathroom. She was still dressed in her robe but her hands were wet. Fujiko smiled her approval of Sue's beauty in the tight silk robe. The high collar tight around her neck and the long flow of silk accented Sue's long lithe frame.

Fujiko motioned for Sue to sit at the dressing table facing the mirror. She began placing Sue's curled hair up against her head held in place with enameled sticks in a style Sue had seen in old Japanese paintings. Next she had Sue turn to face her and she began to apply make-up. More than Sue was accustomed to but the experience was captivating as she imagined the look she was being given. After stepping back to admire her work Fujiko made a few adjustments and then signaled for Sue to turn and look. Sue was amazed at the face in the mirror. She could easily be a face in one of the Japanese tapestries if not for her western features. The make-up accented her high cheek bones and added a red tone to the stark contrast of the white base. As she turned to face Fujiko, a spray of wonderful exotic fragrance was added. Fujiko motioned for Sue to follow her to the next room.

After motioning for Sue to stand, facing the fountain with her back to the bathroom door, Fujiko left to attend to whoever was enjoying the cloud of steam that wafted from the partially opened bathroom door. After what seemed like hours Sue heard the door open wider and Fujiko's soft voice telling someone she had a special surprise. Sue could feel eyes studying her from behind and hoped they liked the gentle flow of the silk down her back and around her hips down to her bare feet.

"Turn around for us dear," she heard Fujiko say. With all the restraint she could muster, Sue turned as slowly as possible in what she felt was the spirit of the moment.

As she turned she was met with the sight of petite Fujiko standing next to a tall, magnificent black man. He was at least six feet four and the terry cloth robe around his body could barely conceal his muscled build. Sue could tell his reaction was positive by the smile which appeared on his mouth.

Fujiko left his side and led Sue a few steps closer to where he stood, still facing him. She reached up to the button holding the top of Sue's robe closed around her neck and as the neck opened slightly Sue was reminded of her own nakedness beneath the robe. The slow pace of her movements made the moment electrifying.

Fujiko slowly moved down the row of buttons which ran from the neck across the shoulder and down the side to the hip. From there the silk hung to the floor. Sue noticed Fujiko had skipped the one button at the shoulder so the robe stayed closed. Turning now to face their guest, Fujiko smiled at him and moved behind Sue.

Fujiko gently placed Sue's arms at her sides and from slightly behind reached up to the one remaining button and unfastened it holding the silk closed with her fingers. She moved her other hand to Sue's other shoulder and only then released her hold on the silk allowing the front to hang partially open and a second later gently guided the silk off both shoulders. As the fabric cleared her shoulders Sue felt the hold on the robe release and the fabric fell quickly to the floor at her feet. She stood motionless but completely naked in front of this complete stranger. She could feel his eyes drink in every inch of her body and her nipples stiffened.

"Turn around again for us dear," said Fujiko and Sue complied as if in a trance.

She paused as her back was now to their guest and then continued around to again face the stranger.

Now Fujiko took Sue by the hand and led her one step in front of the stranger and said simply "Kneel, my dear."

Sue slowly knelt in front of the stranger his height and size even more imposing now than before. Sue placed her hands in her lap and felt Fujiko's hand gently on the back of her head easing her head down so that her chin was almost on her chest.

Sue sensed Fujiko reaching in front of the stranger to the cloth belt holding the robe closed and imagined her fingers working the knot. In a few moments Sue saw the robe fall to the floor around his feet.

After a few seconds she heard Fujiko's soft voice say "Look up now dear" and Sue slowly moved her head upward and was thrilled by the naked, magnificent male form in front of her. His chiseled thighs led to a large semi-erect cock of at least nine inches.

Sue watched as Fujiko placed her hands on his manhood and with her delicate caresses he grew to full erection accentuating the size of his full balls hanging below. Fujiko cupped them gently, feeling their weight and fullness. Sue noted a slight quiver to the strong thighs as Fujiko continued to caress them.

"He's ready for you now," Fujiko said and without any urging Sue gently placed her hands around the huge dark cock and took it carefully into her mouth.

It was almost as large as the rubber dildo from before and Sue felt the pulsation which had been absent from the lifeless rubber. As she worked her tongue around the large head she could feel the stranger relax slightly and Sue had a strange feeling of control despite her seemingly submissive position and posture.

Sue began to take ever-increasing lengths of him into her mouth and was taken by a flood of eroticism for this scene.

Fujiko was close beside and with her lips close to Sue's ear she heard the soft voice say "Take all of him now dear."

Sue panicked for just a moment but knew she must relax and found the control she needed to complete her task. In a moment she realized she had taken this mammoth organ in its entirety and she felt the tickle of his coarse hair against her lips and nose, the head deeply in the back of her mouth.

She increased her intensity and felt the man grow weak in the knees. She couldn't stop now and soon felt a spasm as a warm stream shot straight down her throat. It was all Sue could do to keep from choking but her self-control prevailed and she waited several seconds before gently withdrawing the large slowly softening organ from her mouth. Her lips sealed around him pausing as the head finally emerged in front of her.

Fujiko helped the guest into the bathroom and back to the warm envelope of water waiting in the tub. Sue could hear the soft splash as he sat in the tub.

Fujiko returned and said "You have learned well, my dear."

"You may go now, the car is waiting." Sue stood and moved to the bedroom where her clothes were waiting. She washed her face, dressed and left. Fujiko was not in sight but Sue could hear her soft voice and the gentle splash of water as she bathed the guest.

As Sue emerged into the warm night air the limo stood waiting with only the soft rumble of its engine and the lights to indicate any life at all. Sue opened the door and slid into the soft leather of the back seat she noticed a glass of white wine poured and waiting for her.

She took the glass and closed the door. With no communication from the "phantom" driver the car moved smoothly away from the curb. Sue took a long sip of the cool wine and felt it chill her throat as it passed. She took a few moments to reflect on the excitement of the evening's adventures so far and wondered what lay ahead.