Sue's Rough Awakening

Story Info
Wife gets a rough surprise 3 way.
1.8k words
4.11
152k
46
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogfood
dogfood
50 Followers

My wife Sue and I have an average sex life. We don't swing and our sex life is pretty vanilla. I feel fortunate when she gives me an occasional blowjob, but, like many women, she hates to swallow. We have tried anal sex on a couple of occasions, but neither of us prefer it. I have tried to get her to loosen up over the years but she didn't respond well to the ideas I had.

Once a month, we send our two young children to the grandparents for an evening, and I play cards with my buddies, while Sue hangs out with her friends.

About 3 weeks ago, I hosted the card game at our house and Sue went out with her girlfriends.

Sue arrived home looking really hot. Her sweater was just tight enough to accent her wonderful tits. Her jeans were tight and hugged her sweet round ass just right. I was a little surprised she was wearing this particular pair of jeans. She has very pronounced labia and her fat pussy lips were very clearly displayed. Everyone had left except Ken, who had offered to help clean the mess. I glanced over at Ken and he was staring a hole in her jeans. Sue noticed this and said she was going to bed and to hurry up.

Ken is my best friend and we have known each other for years. He is pretty good looking but cannot seem to keep a girlfriend for more than a month or so before they tire of his act. Ken can be really crude at times and Sue doesn't like him, but tolerates him because of me. Ken and I finished cleaning up and he said he would let himself out. I wished him safe travels and ran up the stairs to Sue.

I entered the bedroom to find Sue already under the covers with a sexy smile pasted on her lips. After undressing, I approached the bed. When I pulled the covers back, I was rewarded with the sight of my bride wearing nothing except a pair of white thigh-high stockings! I knew then, that it would be a hot evening as it is rare that she wears them for me.

I crawled in beside her and immediately began kissing her. As we made out she wrapped a silky leg over mine. I began kissing her neck and enjoyed the feeling of her tits against my chest. I laid her on her back and began to slowly run my tongue from her neck to down to her ample breasts. I lightly ran my tongue all over both tits, being careful to avoid her sensitive nipples. As I did this, I moved my other hand up her thigh to trace my fingers along her pussy lips. Sue began to respond to this and tried to shift her body so I would make contact with her nipples. I playfully avoided contact as she began to moan with her frustration. She took her hand and tried to have me slide my finger into her pussy. I decided to stop teasing her and slid my finger into her dripping hole. At the same time, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and gave it a long, slow suck. Sue moaned so loud that I was grateful the kids were away!

I released her nipple and crawled between her legs. I ran my tongue up her thighs, intending to tease her some more, but Sue impatiently guided my tongue into her wet cunt. I slid my tongue over her pussy and inserted a finger into her wet cunt. Sue loves having her pussy eaten and was really wet. I was feeling bold and slid the tip of my tongue into her asshole. She just groaned but didn't tell me to stop. Encouraged, I slipped my tongue into her ass while continuing to finger her soaking pussy.

I returned to eating her pussy and slid a second finger into her pussy. I ran the tip of another finger on her asshole and receiving no complaint, slid my finger up her ass. She reacted strongly to this and I could tell she was near orgasm. I continued for another moment before removing my fingers and lifted my face from her wet cunt. Sue protesting and was almost crying as she begged me to continue. I smiled, kissed her, and told her it was my turn!

She isn't a big fan of sucking cock, but she is pretty good at it. I laid on my back and watched as she knelt between my legs with her big round ass sticking up in the air. She began to slowly lick up and down the length of my cock and suck gently at the head. I groaned with my encouragement and slid my foot towards her pussy. She groaned as she felt my foot and began to press against it. However, it gave me a cramp in my leg and I put my leg back down and laid back to enjoy the sensations.

I was close to orgasm when I heard her beginning to moan and groan. I assumed she was playing with herself. I was hoping she would let me come in her mouth when she suddenly lifted her mouth off my dick and let out a loud groan. I opened my eyes and grabbed her hair to guide her back down to her task. As I looked up, I saw the source of her groaning. Ken was naked and standing behind her!!

Apparently, he had been playing with her pussy while she was blowing me! I was so horny I still was trying to pull Sue's mouth back onto my cock. I didn't care that Ken was fucking my wife. Sue however, did care. She was trying to squirm away and was moaning, "noooooo!"

I had a grip on her hair and Ken had a firm grip on her hips. I ignored her protests and was trying to steer her lips back around my cock. Ken was steadily pumping into her and I could hear the sloshing sounds from her wet pussy. I finally got her mouth down to my cock. I came as soon as her lips touched me, coming all over the side of her face.

I released her hair and fell back into the bed. Sue wasn't fighting anymore and was starting to moan and move her hips in time to Ken's thrusts. Sue had slumped onto her stomach and Ken followed her down. He pulled out of her and this brought a groan of protest from Sue. Ken turned Sue onto her side and put one of her legs over his shoulder. I saw for the first time the source of her excitement. Ken is hung like a horse. He guided his cock back into her and grinned when she gasped.

She lay there moaning as he slowly thrust into her. After a few strokes, he pulled out. She reached down to guide him back into her, but he refused.

Ken smiled down at her and said, "Look at it you stuck up bitch!"

Sue opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of his enormous cock. She reached for it but Ken pulled back.

Ken told her, "Beg for it you whore."

Sue said nothing, but tried again to reach for his cock. She was softly crying with her frustration. Ken knows Sue doesn't like him and was merciless.

"Beg for it whore, or I'll leave right now!" Ken said as he rubbed the tip along her swollen pussy.

Sue was defeated, she started to weep and whimpered, "pleaseeeee!"

Ken obliged her, and slid back into her, giving Sue his full length. After a few thrusts, Sue was really enjoying the pleasure.

Ken noticed this and told her, "move your ass, slut!"

Sue began to hump back at him with increasing urgency. Ken reached down and roughly twisted one of her nipples. Sue cried out in pain and pleasure as Ken held her nipple between his fingers and kept a constant tension on her nipple. She was crying now as he continued to thrust roughly into her. Ken was getting his payback for years of her bullshit and wasn't going to let this chance to humiliate her pass. He reached down to her sparse pubic hair and grabbed what little he could. He gave a sharp yank and Sue screamed as she came all over his cock. She was thrashing all over the bed as she came.

She lay there panting as she struggled to control her body. She was shaking all over and her breathe came in rapid bursts. Ken was starting to come and dropped her leg from his shoulder. He slid up the bed and grabbed her hair and pulled her to his cock.

"Open up bitch!" he said as he stuck the head of his cock into her stretched mouth.

He began to come and ordered her to swallow it all. I could see her throat working as she swallowed his seed. He ran his cock along her face and slowly stood up from the bed.

I was hard again and slid over on top of Sue and slid my dick into her. It was so wet and it wasn't nearly as tight as usual. Ken had really stretched her out with his horse cock. I don't think she even knew I was fucking her. I came quickly and rolled off of her. Ken had dressed and left while I was fucking her. I looked down at Sue and she had fallen asleep. Her nipples were swollen and the one Ken had yanked was almost purple. He had managed to pull a small patch of pubic hair off and her pussy was bright red and very swollen. I covered her, and slid into bed beside her.

The next morning Sue was mad as hell, she blamed me until I was able to convince her I had no idea he was going to do that. Sue said he wouldn't be allowed in the house anymore and I understood her feelings. She said she didn't want to talk about the night before and there would be no repeat performance. She was a really sore and sat there with a ice bag between her legs. I called Ken and he apologized to me, but not her. I told him Sue didn't want him in the house again and he understood.

Our sex life got a little more interesting in the following weeks. I tried to get a little rough with her on night because I thought she would like it but she stopped that really quick.

This past weekend was our poker weekend again. It was scheduled to be at Ken's house this time and at the last minute he called me to cancel. Saying he wasn't up for it. Sue was heading out with her girlfriend and I was alone. A half hour or so after Sue left, I decided to stop by Ken's anyway. I was bored and thought he wouldn't mind. I pulled onto his street and saw a few cars in his driveway. I stopped and walked up the drive to his door. I did a suprise double take as I approached the last car. The car closest to his house......was Sue's!

dogfood
dogfood
50 Followers