Sugar and Her Father-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Sugar reached up her arms in an invitation, and he slid his arms forward so his hands and forearms were under her shoulders, supporting the weight of his upper body. For half a minute, he lay there, close enough that he could feel Sugar's nipples digging into his chest, but far enough above her to allow her to move easily under him. Finally, he slowly drew his cock back, paused with just the head still inside her pussy, and thrust forward. When she felt his shaft plunging into her, she grabbed his upper arms and hooked her ankles around his legs and pulled herself forward to meet him. Once again, she and her horny father-in-law crooned a duet of exquisite pleasure.

That was the first full stroke, and the second was even better, as was the third. As they continued, the fucking got better for Sugar and Ricardo. Huge waves of pleasure washed over her body every time his cock plowed into her, and the muscles in her pussy gripped and released his shaft in perfect synchronization. She could feel her climax slowly mounting, and wanted it to build up to as high a level of arousal as possible, before cumming like an earthquake. He felt the same way. Although not impotent, at 60 years of age, he knew he would only be able to fuck her once that day, and wanted that one time to be as good as they could make it, and to last as long as possible.

Although their session that day was the best she had known since before her marriage and possibly ever, Sugar knew how to make it even better. "Stay in place and let me fuck my pussy on your nice, big cock," she suggested to Ricardo.

He smiled down at her. "Okay. Go ahead." The key to his success with so many young women, besides his expertise in eating pussy, was in letting them take pleasure from their activities any way they wanted.

She already had enough room under Ricardo to do what she wanted, so Sugar kept her grip on his arms and pushed against them, moving toward the head of the bed and pulling her pussy away from around his shaft. She was so wet, from the almost constant lubrication, her movements were easy. When she felt the ridge of his cock against the edge of her love hole, she stopped and pulled with her arms and legs again, so his entire shaft was enveloped by pussy. At the last second, Ricardo thrust forward, and their bodies came together with a soft "smack" and her juices spattered over both of them.

The two people sighed happily, and sugar pushed herself toward the headboard and back again, impaling her pussy on the hard cock that thrust forward to drive more deeply into her. Over and over, she slid back and forth under the enraptured Ricardo, and her movements became more erratic as her sounds of joy evolved from sighs to moans to whimpers. She realized it was already the greatest fucking of her life, and it was getting better as she moved.

Wanting the excruciating pleasure to last as long as possible, the happy couple had been moving slowly and Ricardo had been driving his cock straight into Sugar's avid pussy, with a minimum of contact with her clit. She had reached the point when her orgasm was imminent, and Sugar wanted to make it as momentous as possible, so she asked to change their strokes again.

"Start fucking my clit," she told him. "Make me cum really big again."

Ricardo knew what she meant, and how to do it. He lowered his body again, and moved up higher on her body so he would be thrusting down into his sexy daughter-in-law, raking his cock across her clit twice with every stroke. He started fucking harder and faster too, grunting every time he plowed into her. She responded to his increased speed, thrusting her pussy back to meet him, stroking his sides and back with her hands, and whimpering from the ecstasy he was giving her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "Yes! Yes! Like that!" she howled and, a minute later: "Oh, god! I'm cumming!"

She raked his back with her fingernails, but the pleasure Sugar was giving to his cock was so great, he didn't even notice the pain. Her legs clamped onto his hips, and she pulled her body against his, wanting to get more of his cock than Ricardo even had into her pussy. He didn't stop or even slow down while she was in the throes of cumming, because he knew his own climax was on the verge of exploding too.

When she climaxed for the second time that day, Sugar cried out ecstatically but incoherently, and all her muscles clenched again. She rammed her pussy against Ricardo for a final time, while her nails drove deeply into his back. Immediately after her orgasm, she collapsed onto the bed, totally relaxed and sexually satisfied for the first time in her married life.

The man who had brought about that splendid circumstance didn't stop or even slow down. He continued plowing in and out of Sugar's pussy for another minute, until his own climax boiled up inside his body and erupted. With a sigh of delight, he ejaculated into his condom, but continued driving his cock into the best pussy he had ever known, until he filled his condom with two more spurts of semen. When he was done, he collapsed onto Sugar, while continuing to support his weight on his elbows and knees.

The very happy couple lay like that for a few minutes, resting and letting their breaths and heartbeats return normal. Sugar was the first to break the silence.

"Ricardo, that was the greatest I've ever had," she murmured to the man who had brought her to a pair of tremendous orgasms that day. "I hope we can get together again, and often."

"I'd like that too, Sugar. But I'm getting to be an old man, and there are many demands on my time. Maybe we can get together for the same thing a couple of times a year."

He laughed at the crestfallen look on her beautiful face when she heard that. "Oh, what the hell. Make that a couple of times a week." He smiled again at the way her big smile lit up her face when she heard his amended suggestion.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Sugar and her father-in-law had, and will be having in the future, whether it's a couple of times a year or a couple of times a week. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most of the authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12