Sugar Cube Ch. 04

Story Info
"I like sugar cubes."
3k words
4.48
15k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,039 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years old.

This is just a flash story; not to be taken too seriously.

*****

Murphy Margot walked from Northside High School toward the rental home he and his mother and step-father were living in. The late spring air was thick with pollen and he was miserable.

Yes, they had pollen in Oldenburg, Arkansas, where he was originally from, but it wasn't coupled with such unbearable humidity. The humidity in Bender, Louisiana was positively brutal.

He wiped his forearm across his eyes again and looked at the small house to his left.

There were gay flowers in front of the small home, but as pretty as the flowers were, that was not what had caused Murphy to stop and look.

On her hands and knees, nylon shorts firmly imbedded in the crack of her chubby ass, was a woman. Her tee shirt billowed open, and Murphy could see the woman was not wearing a bra.

The eighteen year old young man stood and watched the wiggling waggling ass.

"Look a little affected you do," the woman called out cheerfully as Murphy again wiped at his watering eyes.

"Yeah, pollen's killing me," Murphy called back, grateful the woman had not caught him ogling her.

"You like the flowers?" she asked and he smiled and nodded.

"Then, come, come, I introduce you," she said and sat back on her heels.

She pointed out the various flowers, telling the young man their names as well as their scientific names.

"Need you an antihistamine, and probably a decongestant," she suggested.

"Yes ma'am took the last one this morning," Murphy remembered.

"Come, come, I've got some; only way I could work out here," the woman smiled and got to her feet.

Standing up, Murphy could tell that the woman was a few inches shorter than him, and probably about twenty years older than him.

She was pretty, with light blonde hair, warm brown eyes, and a slightly oblong face.

"Oh, and I am Elena Mollenkay," she said in her oddly accented voice.

"I'm Murphy Margot," he said and they shook hands, then he followed her to the front door of her home.

"I get you fruit punch; I don't know what fruit it is, but I like it," Elena called out as they entered her small, comfortable house.

"Where are you from?" Murphy asked.

"I am from Tremblink, Poland," she giggled from the kitchen. "I try so hard losing accent, not working yeah?"

"Yeah," he agreed as she returned to the living room.

"Here, here, just one, you take two you won't sleep tonight," Elena said, handing him a small tablet and a small glass of red liquid.

"What is it?" Murphy asked, trying to read the strange markings on the tablet.

"Mother sends me stuff all the time from Poland," Elena said.

Murphy shrugged and swallowed the pill and thanked Ms. Mollenkay.

"No, no, we're friends, you call me Elena and I call you Murphy, okay? Sit, sit," Elena smiled.

The couch did not sag, or lean in one direction. It did not have a stale, mildewed odor. Murphy sat at one end, Elena sat at the other end.

"You are student at that school?" Elena asked, pointing in the general direction of the high school.

"Yes ma'am, fixing to graduate," Murphy agreed.

"Oh, I be right back, got to tinkle," she said and got to her feet.

Murphy looked at the coffee table. His light blonde eyebrows shot up when he saw a stack of about four or five DVDs; the top one entitled "Grannies Getting Fucked."

The cover showed a woman with graying hair and sagging breasts with one young man's cock in her mouth and another young man's cock splitting her gray furred crotch.

Before Murphy could look to see what the other DVDs were, Elena was entering the living room.

"Um, uh, this, um, why you have this?" Murphy asked.

"Hmm? The movies?" Elena asked, smiling. "I like sugar cubes. All them sweet old women getting all them sugar cubes fucking them."

She laughed happily.

"I am MiLF, or maybe at forty seven, I am GiLF? And so I watch and I think, 'oh, sugar cube, sugar cube, you come fuck me, yeah?" she smiled.

"What?" Murphy asked, not sure he'd heard right.

"You are sugar cube," Elena declared and kissed him.

"What?" Murphy asked again, raising a hand.

His hand grazed Elena's breast and she moaned happily.

Murphy was a virgin. It wasn't from lack of trying, but thanks to Glen's chronic unemployment, money was always tight in their household. And now, just as the school year was about to end, he uprooted them and moved them far away from Murphy's home town. None of the girls in Northside would even look twice at the new kid.

So, it was quite exciting to have a tongue thrusting in and out of his mouth, it was quite exciting to have a plump, surprisingly firm breast in his hand.

Elena broke the kiss long enough to pull the billowing tee shirt up and off and Murphy was touching his very first breast, bare hand to bare boob.

"Bite them, like biting hard," Elena encouraged, thrusting her chest forward.

He did nibble, suck, lick and bite her breasts and Elena kept encouraging him.

"Now, let's see," she husked as she unsnapped his jeans.

"Oh, Sugar Cube, oh that's nice!" she praised as she worked his seven inch erection from his too snug jeans.

And he blew his load all over her hand.

He was mortified as she shrieked with laughter. But then she kissed him again.

"Oh, you are so sweet!" she encouraged. "Is good I get you so excited."

She licked her hand clean of his semen, then bent and took his wilting cock into her mouth.

He was hard again in mere seconds and she kissed, licked, and nuzzled his cock until he tensed, grunted, then spurted a hot stream down her throat.

Then Elena stood and wiggled out of her nylon shorts, revealing a very thick bush of blonde hair, with some silver shot through it.

She lay back on the couch, head resting on the arm rest, and instructed Murphy on how to eat pussy.

"And use your fingers, yes, oh good, now bit, yes bit," Elena praised and tensed in orgasm.

"Now, fuck, you fuck me, Sugar Cube," she insisted, spreading her pale, chubby legs.

Murphy slid into her and she grunted happily as he eagerly fucked her.

She reached between their sweating bodies and manipulated her clitoris savagely; she could tell he would not last long.

She was able to coax one more fuck out of him before she heard a clock chime.

Then she urged him out of the door, claiming she needed to get ready. She did not tell him what she needed to get ready for, just Thatt he needed to go.

The next day, Murphy was again feeling the effects of pollen and humidity as he walked past the small home of Elena Mollenkay.

If he went home, he'd hear Glen and his mother argue. Then they'd have sex. Loudly. It was as if Glen delighted in embarrassing Murphy.

So he turned and walked up the walkway.

"Oh, hi Sugar Cube! Need you another pill, yeah?" Elena said happily as she yanked open the door.

She was nude and encouraged Murphy to strip out of his clothing as she fetched him some fruit punch and a tablet.

'Anal Cougar' was the title Murphy was staring at as Elena handed him the tablet.

"Yeah, that's a good one; you ever do the anal?" Elena asked, glancing at the title of the DVD.

"Uh no, no ma'am," Murphy admitted.

"Okay, we go in bedroom," Elena decided, talking his now empty glass from him.

"Now, I just poop, so we good," Elena said as she pulled Murphy into her bedroom.

She sucked his hard cock for a few moments and moaned happily as he spent down her throat.

"Now, you fuck me, yeah?" she said, lying down in the large bed.

He clambered between her legs and slid himself into her.

He pounded her good and hard while she rubbed her clitoris savagely.

"Now, here, here, squeeze some on fingers," Elena instructed, handing Murphy a tube of gel.

She then got onto her knees, pressing shoulders to the mattress.

"Now, stick those fingers, stick them in my butt," she ordered.

Murphy did and fucked the two fingers in and out of her anus.

"God give you other hand; why you not playing with my boobs?" Elena ordered.

"Hard, I like hard, remember?" she said and he pinched and tugged at her nipples.

"Now, get your cock ready," Elena husked as he continued to fuck her anus with his greasy fingers.

"Ah!" they both moaned as Murphy simply jammed his greased rod into her rectum.

"Pull my hair, I am old whore," Elena ordered and Murphy did.

"And finger my pussy; I am old whore," she ordered and he did.

"Yeah!" she grunted in orgasm and a moment later, she orgasmed again when she felt his semen spewing into her ass.

She cleaned his cock and marveled at the resurgent power of the young; he had another erection.

She straddled his hips and bounced up and down on him while he punished her breasts and nipples with his hands and his teeth.

Final exams kept Murphy away from Elena's house for nearly a week. That Saturday, Glen kept Murphy busy, not letting the young man go until nearly five o'clock Saturday evening.

"Ah, Sugar Cube, I start thinking maybe you forget about poor old Elena, you maybe get girlfriend and don't need me no more," she teased when she opened the door.

"No, no," Murphy smiled.

It had been one thing to finger fuck Elena's ass; Murphy wasn't sure how he felt about having two of Elena's fingers up his ass while she sucked him. But he did have to admit, it made his orgasm that much more intense.

She also showed him how to stop himself when he was too close to ejaculation, by grabbing and pinching the vein at the base of his cock.

"I teach you be good lover for next woman comes along," she smiled and got on her knees again. "Now, need you to be bad lover and fuck my butt."

She smiled sadly as Murphy denied that there would be any other woman for him.

"Got other hand? Why you play like I don't have boobs?" she demanded.

Getting ready for graduation kept Murphy busy the next few days.

"Oh, hi Sugar Cube," Elena smiled when Murphy again knocked at her door. "Come in, come in, I have visitor so we not fuck, yeah?"

"Oh, I uh, okay," Murphy said and came in.

He looked around for her visitor. He could see some cardboard boxes.

"You been crying?" he asked, seeing her splotchy face.

"My mother, she is very sick," Elena burst into tears and Murphy hugged her tightly.

"She says she is dying," Elena said when she composed herself. "But, come come into kitchen, need you sign some stuff."

Murphy did follow Elena into the kitchen. They sat at the small table and he signed several documents where she indicated, never asking what he was signing.

"There," she said and folded the papers up and put them into an envelope.

"What was all that?" Murphy asked, still wondering about her visitor.

"I am going back to Poland," Elena said.

"I'll marry you," Murphy declared. "You don't have to move back; we can get married, that way you can stay here in America and..."

"What? No, no, Murphy, stop, silence, please," Elena said, grabbing the young man's hands.

"I am going back to Poland for my mother," she said. "So, I am giving house and automobile to you."

"You're what?" Murphy asked, shocked.

"I cannot take house and automobile with me and it would take too long to sell, so I am giving to you," Elena said.

She kissed him and then pushed him out of the door so she could finish packing.

The title and deed to car and home, along with keys arrived at the house they were renting the day after Murphy Margot graduated from Northside High School.

That was the same day that Glen told them he'd been let go by King Sanitation, giving them a wildly implausible excuse for his termination.

"So we're moving to Caspar, Wyoming," Glen said.

"I'm not," Murphy said. "I'm already enrolled here at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde."

"Well, good luck finding some place to crash, fat ass," Glen sneered. "I done already did a stop payment on the rent check."

"Mom?" Murphy asked his mother. "Really? You been married to him what? Five, six years? How many jobs has he had in those five, six years?"

"Oh, God, what? At least ten," his mother said.

"You're not tired of all the bull shit?" Murphy asked.

"Fuck you, fuck both of you," Glen sneered.

Elena had left most of her furniture so Murphy and Pam were able to move in immediately. Pam was a little shocked, actually angered by how Murphy had managed to secure them a home.

"You slept with her?" she hissed. "A woman thirty years older than you?"

Murphy used his graduation and birthday gift money to get the utilities switched over to his name. He saw that his meager savings, and the miniscule amount Pam had been able to rescue before Glen ran off with it would not last them long.

Pam got a job with A and A Soaps and Murphy got a job at Super One Foods Grocery store.

Murphy noticed that Pam, at thirty seven, was still a very attractive woman, with slim hips, a nice rear end, and small, cupcake tits. She kept her mousy brown hair cut in a pixie cut that framed her cute little face.

He also noticed that she was very subservient, very docile. She seemed to depend a great deal on him to make all their decisions for them.

One morning, as his mother stood in the kitchen, in just short tee shirt that left a good portion of her belly exposed, and a skimpy pair of panties, , Murphy poured himself a cup of coffee and watched her make their breakfast.

"Semester's fixing start in a few weeks," he said.

"Yeah, what you taking again?" Pam asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Getting the required bull out of the way first," Murphy said and stirred his coffee.

"Smart, very smart," she praised with a bright smile.

"Anyway, got the newspaper; they got their own newspaper," Murphy said. "And I saw where people rent out rooms in their house. While school's in, I won't have time to work at Super One and I don't want to take all your money; this is my house."

"So what you thinking?" Pam asked as she scraped the bacon onto a wad of paper towels.

"We could rent out two of the rooms; we can get two hundred and fifty each," Murphy said.

"Uh, there are only three bedrooms here," Pam said and divided the food onto two plates. So who's moving out?"

"No one's moving out; you'll just move into my bedroom," Murphy said.

"Huh? Oh, okay, the bed's plenty big enough," Pam agreed.

"And uh, mind not wearing those panties around me?" Murphy asked and she giggled.

"Yeah, I guess they are a little skimpy; I'll go change," Pam said.

"No, just take them off," Murphy said as he began to eat.

Pam stared at him for a long moment. Then she stood up and shimmied out of her panties.

"Nice," Murphy praised her plump, hairless mound. "Shave it, or is that waxed?"

"I shave it," Pam mumbled, unable to meet his eyes.

"Let me feel," Murphy ordered and Pam walked over.

"Ooh, very nice," he praised, feeling only a little hint of stubble.

"Thank you," she said.

"Turn around," Murphy said and Pam did.

"Very nice," Murphy praised that she also shaved her anal region.

"Thank you," Pam responded.

She actually squealed when he playfully slapped her bare buttock.

"Come on, need to eat before it gets cold," Murphy ordered and she sat down.

Then she smiled.

"Me? Or the eggs?" she playfully asked.

"The eggs; you're too hot to ever go cold," he smiled.

They finished their breakfast and Murphy washed and dried the dishes and pans while Pam moved her things out of the bedroom into the large master bedroom.

"What time you go in?" Murphy called out.

"Nine thirty," Pam called back.

"And it's eight now," Murphy mused as he shut off the coffee pot.

Pam squealed when Murphy picked her up and flung her onto the bed. Then she moaned as he got between her splayed legs and began eating her pussy, licking, nibbling, and biting gently, like Elena had taught him. She grunted when he shoved two fingers into her and fucked her while sucking her fat clitoris.

Then he unzipped his jeans and used a handful of Pam's hair to pull her hungry mouth onto his cock while twisting and pulling her nipples through the thin material of her too short tee shirt.

"Oh my God," Pam gasped when he released her. "I've never come from sucking cock before!"

"Ever come from getting a cock up your ass?" Murphy asked and again used her hair to pull her onto her knees.

x.x

Glen received the petition for divorce at his brother's trailer in Reno, Nevada. Because Pam was asking for nothing, he quickly signed the papers and sent them back.

The Margot's rented out the two bedrooms to a young man entering his sophomore semester and a young lady that was entering her Master's Program at U.L.D.

The tenants thought it was cute how the much younger husband couldn't seem to keep his hands off of his pregnant wife. They thought it adorable that husband and wife would often sit at the same chair, her on his lap, as they ate their dinner.

More than once, they'd hear, through the closed door of their bedroom, "Panties off, now. What'd I tell you about that?"

The End.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,039 Followers