Sugar Cube Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh! Oh!" Nadia grunted, and then squealed in orgasm.

Nadia's orgasm out of the way, Elena then fucked herself on the dong until she had her own orgasm.

"Now that other one?" Nadia asked when Elena sluggishly pulled the dong out of Nadia, then out of her own pussy.

"Yeah, yes, we will do that," Elena agreed.

She then pulled Nadia to her feet.

"But we must be in bed and we must both be fully naked," she insisted.

"Oh, all right," Nadia agreed and stripped off her cheap blouse and bra, dropping both to the couch.

Elena shrugged off her own tee shirt and quickly grabbed the strap on cock from the table.

"On your hands and knees," Elena ordered.

She groaned at the sight of Nadia's plump rear end.

"And I must taste this too," she declared and knelt down behind Nadia.

"Ah!" Nadia squealed as she felt Elena's tongue lap at her anus.

Elena used her hands to force Nadia's pudgy buttocks apart and wormed her tongue deep into Nadia's spicy anus. Then she licked up and down Nadia's splayed pussy lips and Nadia sighed as Elena's tongue made contact with her clitoris.

"Now," Elena said, satiated for the moment. "You connect it, like..."

Nadia watched over her shoulder as Elena cinched the strap on dildo's harness.

"You make sure it's against your little bump," Elena instructed, and to demonstrate, rubbed Nadia's clitoris.

"Oh," Nadia shuddered.

"And then..." Elena said and again knelt behind Nadia.

"Oh!" Nadia groaned as Elena's strap on nudged against her splayed pussy lips.

"Oh!" they both sighed as Elena gained entry.

Within moments, Elena was forcefully driving the dildo in and out of Nadia and both were sweating, even as the window air conditioning unit blew cold air on them. As she pounded the dildo in and out of Nadia's sloppy pussy, Elena twisted and tugged on Nadia's nipples.

"Ah!" they both squealed in orgasm.

After they caught their breath, Nadia played with the dildo, and then looked at Elena.

"May I try that on?" she asked.

Elena unhooked it and Nadia looped the harness around herself.

She positioned the base against her clitoris and gripped the dildo by the base.

"Is there a mirror?" Nadia asked, looking around the sparse room.

"Back of the door," Elena smiled, admiring the girl's beautiful body.

"Oh! I am hot!" Nadia exclaimed as she saw herself in the full length mirror.

"Can I fuck you with this?" she asked and Elena quickly got onto her hands and knees.

"I am boy with cock," Nadia giggled when she tried to aim the cock without using her hands. "I do not know what I am doing."

She then used her hand and guided it into Elena. Both women groaned in pleasure.

"Hard, pinch them hard," Elena begged as Nadia reached around and began playing with Elena's breasts.

"So, how did you know you were lesbian?" Nadia softly asked as they lay on the bed, legs entwined in in post-coital bliss.

"I sleep with a few boys I think 'oh this is nice' but I really don't see what all my friends are giggling about," Elena admitted. And softly stroked Nadia's belly. "Then my friend Magda kisses me and it's like light bulb go on."

The two women kissed for a few moments and Elena looked into Nadia's green eyes.

"Does light bulb go on for you?" Elena asked and Nadia looked away.

Elena got to her feet. She walked to the small half bathroom in her mother's room and closed the door.

When she'd finished, Nadia was no longer lying in the bed. The strap on dildo lay on the bed, though.

Walking out of the bedroom, Elena saw no sign of Nadia, or Nadia's clothing.

She also saw that the 'Fist Fuck Party' magazine was missing.

Shrugging, Elena pulled on her Pearl Jam tee shirt and her blue jeans and decided to go to a nearby American fast food restaurant for dinner.

"It's finger licking good," she smiled at the young man behind the counter.

He giggled and then said, "I like your tee shirt."

"Thank you; I saw them performing in Dallas, Texas," Elena said.

Then when she returned to her mother's apartment, Elena paused. She saw an agitated Nadia stomping back and forth in front of the apartment door.

"We make love and it feels good but that does not make me the lesbian," Nadia shrilled the moment they entered the cool interior of the apartment.

"No, no it doesn't," Elena agreed.

"May we have more of the fruit punch?" Nadia asked.

"No, no, I am having vodka," Elena decided and poured them each a little of the liquor.

"After Magda kissed me, whenever I played with myself, I did not think of Paul and his big muscles, or Arnold and his sweet smile," Elena mused out loud as she sipped the harsh alcohol.

"Those are boys you had sex with?" Nadia asked and drank her vodka in one gulp.

"Yes. I am not thinking of them, though. Instead, I am thinking of Magda and her sweet kisses. And I am thinking of Ayla, our teacher, with her long blonde hair," Elena said, and then looked up at Nadia. "And what do you think of when you pleasure yourself?"

Arnold, he is boy that lives next door; he has lived there as long as I have lived there," Nadia said. "And he and Frederick, Frederick is Arnold's friend, they hold me down and they both grab my breasts and squeeze very hard."

"Boys do not know how women like to be touched," Elena agreed.

"Then they pull my pants down and they both fuck me," Nadia spat bitterly. "And they say, if I tell their girlfriends then they will tell everyone in school that I am very easy."

The two women sat in silence. Elena poured herself and Nadia some more vodka. Again, Nadia drank hers in a single gulp.

"So, what do you think of when you pleasure yourself?" Elena asked again.

"I don't," Nadia denied

"Nadia," Elena chided gently.

""I don't," Nadia said, unable to look up from the table.

"Oh, very well," Elena shrugged.

"My cousin has a friend," Nadia said. "Her name is Natasha and Natasha has been growing her hair very long; it almost reaches the floor. And she is so very pretty and I think of kissing her and kissing her breasts and kissing her pussy and having her kiss my pussy."

"Mm," Elena murmured agreement.

"Then I see that magazine about putting the fist in the pussy and now I think I would like to do that, maybe even make her cry," Nadia said, toying with her glass.

"It is called fisting," Elena supplied.

"And I think, what is wrong with me?" Nadia whispered. "Because I am thinking maybe someone will do that to me and I would like it."

"You will do it to me, and then you see if you still want me to do it to you," Elena suggested.

She did not pull Nadia to the bedroom, but to the couch. She slipped off her jeans and then sat on the edge of the couch, legs spread wide.

Nadia knelt on the floor between Elena's spread legs. She looked up, surprised when Elena stopped her from just jamming her fist into Elena's pussy.

"No, no, we start with two, then three fingers," Elena cautioned.

"Oh," Nadia said.

The telephone rang just as Nadia had four fingers inside of Elena and was vigorously fucking Elena with those fingers.

"Elena! Hello this is Joseph," her ex-husband's voice greeted her. "So glad you did not change your mother's telephone number; you know, I called her every Sunday, just to see if she needed anything."

"Joseph, you know I am too cheap to change telephone number," Elena grunted as Nadia did begin to work her clenched fist into Elena's splayed pussy.

"Anyway, I am finished; I write the perfect movie and because you give me idea, I give you writer's credit," Joseph declared.

""Joseph, when do you start casting?" Elena grunted again as Nadia actually twisted her fist inside of her pussy.

She smirked down as Nadia flashed her a playful smile.

"Next week; the producer has already declared I have open budget," Joseph said.

Elena knew that this was code for 'you shoot the movie and if I like it I'll finance it, but if I don't, it's your headache.'

"Well, I have the perfect Sophia for you," Elena said and bit back the grunt as Nadia pulled her fist almost all the way out of Elena, then jammed it into her again.

"Oh, that's the thing," Joseph said and actually giggled.

He lowered his voice.

"Because my wife, the beautiful Elena is the lesbian? I decide I make Walter and Ivan? I make them women and they are now Velma and Ivana and Velma? She is married to Paul and Paul is one who catches Velma with her lover Ivana. Isn't that perfect?" he asked.

"It is perfect," Elena gasped, very close to orgasm. "And I have the perfect Ivana for you; beautiful red head."

Nadia began to press two fingers against Elena's anus. Elena's pussy dripped with her excitement and Nadia used that to lubricate her fingers.

"Oh dear God," Elena wheezed, placing her hand over the mouthpiece of the telephone.

"Red head you say? Hmm, that might work, that might work, send me her contact sheet," Joseph agreed.

"All right, good bye," Elena groaned as Nadia added a third finger to her anus.

Elena reached down and gripped Nadia's wrist in her two hands and pulled Nadia's fist into her anus.

"Now, one in, one out, then other in, other out," she barked, twisting in agonized bliss.

Elena found a photographer nearby and let the man fuck her in exchange for preparing a contact sheet for Nadia. Then, as soon as the man completed the prints, Elena hand delivered the contact sheet to Joseph Mollenkay, Nadia standing next to her.

Elena had dressed Nadia in very short skirt and very snug blouse for the meeting and Joseph could not take his eyes off the young beauty.

"Wilhelm, someone get me Wilhelm," Joseph ordered into his telephone.

Elena discretely stepped on Nadia's foot.

"Wilhelm is his favorite camera man," Elena whispered as Joseph barked that Wilhelm should be ready to shoot a test.

"Here, you are Ivana, you read Ivana's part," Joseph ordered, handing Nadia a sheet of paper.

Nadia stood with Sonya, Joseph's companion and waited, unblinking even in the harsh light. Wilhelm simply pointed to her and she began to spew the lines.

"No, Velma, I am tired, I am so tired of always hiding in the shadows," Nadia whined like a petulant brat. "Are you, you are! You are ashamed of me, of us!"

"No, no, it's just that, I am actress," Sonya said.

"No! Are you really?" Nadia said, the sarcasm dripping from her lips.

"Thank you," Joseph called out.

"Do you, did I do good?" Nadia asked Elena as Elena flagged down a taxi cab.

"You were wonderful," Elena said.

"Are you, you would not just say that, would you?" Nadia asked, playing nervously with the hem of her skirt.

The taxi cab driver almost collided with another taxi cab as he was busy looking at Nadia's carrot orange pubic hair in his rear view mirror, instead of the road.

Elena pushed the hem of Nadia's skirt down and they made it to Elena's apartment unscathed.

"Come, come, let us have some fruit punch to celebrate," Elena insisted.

The shooting began two months later, and suddenly, Nadia had no time for Elena.

Joseph, still quite enamored with his ex-wife, even had a small part for her.

In the courtroom, Sonya turns to a friend and points to the sad face of Elena.

"Do you know who that is?" she asks.

"That is Elena, I think. Paul's older sister," the friend responds.

At the very end of the film, Elena is seen outside of Velma's door. She enters the apartment. The camera remains fixed on the door. Then Elena steps out, blouse ripped, left breast fully exposed, nose bloodied. She breaks the fourth wall by looking directly into the camera, giving a little smile and shrugs and begins to walk away as she pulls the torn blouse to cover her exposed breast.

Elena did not attend the wrap party. She always found the wrap parties to be depressing. And pretentious.

But she did attend the premiere, as Joseph's date. At the premiere, she saw Nadia for the first time in nearly four months. She recognized the young actor that was Nadia's escort for the evening and went and greeted the young man.

"Thomas, how lovely to see you; I did enjoy your last film very much," Elena praised and the young man preened.

"Hello, Nadia, that is a very beautiful gown," Elena said cheerfully even as Nadia pretended to not see Elena standing directly in front of her.

"Oh, uh, thank you; your dress is very beautiful too," the girl said, blushing brightly.

"See you after the premiere," Elena cheerfully said and returned to Joseph's side.

"Ah, here she is, my beautiful wife," Joseph said to a dignitary.

"Ex-wife; we are divorced," Elena quietly reminded Joseph as the dignitary walked away.

"Believe me, I, and my accountant are very aware of that," Joseph smiled and again introduced Elena as his wife to a film critic from a French newspaper.

Elena sat through the film and was surprised to see that Nadia had been cast as Velma and Sonya had been relegated to the lesser role of Ivana.

But if Sonya knew Ivana's part was a smaller role, her performance did not show it. The large breasted blonde whined like a spoiled brat when the two lesbian lovers were alone, purred seductively to get her way from men and women alike, and screamed bloody murder when she was betrayed.

As the character Elena walked away, clutching the torn blouse over her breast, the credits began to roll and the entire audience stood to applaud.

"Joseph Mollenkay, this, this is the film you were born to direct," the French film critic praised.

As Joseph basked in the glow of his friends and the accolades of his peers, Elena quietly slipped away. She was grateful for her anonymity.

"Nadia? She says you teach her to be the lesbian?" Sonya quietly asked, holding out a glass of champagne for Elena.

"Yes, yes, I suppose I did," Elena smiled as she could see Nadia, surrounded by an adoring crowd.

Elena took the glass, saluted Sonya and sipped the bubbly liquid.

"But you! God, so beautiful, so very beautiful, and can act so well," Elena praised. "When you said I did not, I did not do it' just before they fired, I almost cried for them to stop, you did not do it!"

Sonya smiled in appreciation.

She then looked around to make sure they were in relative seclusion.

"I am the... I am so tired of sucking the cock, fucking men for this business," Sonya admitted, an angry pout coming to her beautiful face.

"Yes, but if you want to make it in this business," Elena shrugged.

Sonya looked over at Nadia and a slight sneer came to her face.

"She? She will make it far in this business," Sonya declared.

She then looked at Elena again.

"May I, may I come see you?" Sonya asked.

She rested her hand on Elena's upper arm, peering into Elena's eyes.

"Are you still at your mother's apartment?" she whispered.

"It is registered as my apartment now," Elena agreed.

"Ah, there you are!" Joseph interrupted and the two women stepped away from each other.

"Everyone, everyone, here she is, here is my inspiration, my muse, my wife Elena," Joseph called out as Elena smirked at the angry glare Nadia was shooting toward Sonya.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

12