Sugar Garcia's Magic Elephant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, I'm coming!" she warbled ecstatically.

Her gyrations, within the limits imposed by her uncle's legs and body, grew wilder, until all her muscles clenched simultaneously and her back bowed as a powerful spasm overwhelmed her. When it was over, she would have collapsed into the grass and dirt, but she was still held upright by the elephant behind and above her.

Ernesto knew his niece had just come and that it was his turn. Holding her limp body upright, he pounded his cock into her faster and deeper until he felt his climax well up inside his huge body and explode out his cock. Surprised at the amount of his fluid gushing into her, he kept fucking until his ejaculating was through. When that happened, he knelt with Sugar under him, being careful to avoid crushing her under his weight as he was catching his breath. Uncle and niece stayed like that until Dulcinea crawled out from under the huge, beloved being who had just given her one of the best fuckings of her life.

"That was fantastic, Uncle Ernie." She said to him.

"Yes, it was, for me too, my Little Sweet as Sugar."

He was standing upright, so the satisfied young woman crept under his body and looked again at his cock. As expected, it was softening, but she was truly amazed at the volume of cum still flowing from the end and onto the ground. She licked off some of it. Sugar had never tasted elephant semen before, and she was surprised that it was as delicious as what she used to get from her uncle's cock when he was still human. She had no trouble deciding that, in future sexual adventures, sucking him off would frequently be on the agenda.

Although there had been some memorable sexual encounters with her Uncle Ernie in the past, that day's had been the best. In addition, a question she had earlier had been answered. She would keep the house she had inherited from her uncle and come by when she could for more of the same. Being too big to fit through the door, he would have to remain in the barn, of course, and she would be sure to buy the best quality food she could, once she found out what elephants like to eat.

Not only could she come by for a great time sexually, she would also be able to bring a few of her favorite and kinkiest friends with benefits with her. George Boxlicker, especially she believed, would love to eat or fuck her pussy as she was sucking off her uncle, the elephant. Possibly, he would be willing to be the bottom layer of a double penetration. At the very least, he would play with her clit while her Uncle Ernie was fucking her. George, she is aware, would do anything she asked of him and that was reasonable. Sugar considered such requests to be easily within those rather broad limits.

12