Sugar's Lucky Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clapped once more, early waiting the next act. The band started to play Susie Q and a go-go girl, dressed in white boots and white fringed bra and matching panties, where the bottoms of cheeks hung out, pranced onto the stage and danced enthusiastically, gyrating and bouncing. That fringe shook, her boobs shook, everything shook as she shimmied and twisted wildly to the beat. And when she pranced off stage, the crowd whistled and clapped. A short time later, Olivia returned to the stage wearing her little corset and fishnet stockings.

With the microphone in hand, she said, "That's our show for tonight. I hope you had a good time. Thank you for being such a wonderful audience. Please stay and enjoy the musical stylings of the Blue Tones. Good night."

There was polite applause as people began to talk and order another ground of drinks while the band launched into some soft jazz. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was my waitress.

"Olivia wants you to come to her dressing room."

"Thanks. Oh, and I liked your poem about your punani."

"Thanks."

Back in her dressing room, Olivia was still dressed in fishnet pantyhose packing things in her bag. Topless, she walked into my arms and I hugged her close, my hand drifting down to her butt cheeks.

I said, "You know you were really something up there."

She drew away to look up at me. "Thanks. I didn't know what you'd think of the show. Some people wouldn't approve."

"No it was great."

"So you don't mind what I do?"

"You don't give lap dances and fuck guys after your show, do you?"

"No," she indignantly replied.

"Then I'm cool. You do you."

She finished dressing and we left the club, stopping off to pick up a pizza, a six pack of beer, and a bottle of Jameson's before piling into my car. She believed we were going back to my apartment, but I proceeded to get on the highway to drive out of the city.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We drove for twenty miles until I finally exited and turned to go over the overpass towards the garish lights of the adult themed hotel.

"The Panorama?!" she exclaimed with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah. Ever been here?"

"No," she giggled. "I've heard about it. It's looks so cheesy."

"It is."

I pulled into the secluded hotel of theme rooms, parking outside the room I'd chosen for our Valentine's romp.

"What room did you get? The pirate room, the caveman cave?"

"One with a bathtub for two."

She grinned as I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door to garish love nest. I'd stopped by earlier and chose a romantic room of pink carpeting, a round bed, mirror covered walls and a huge pink heart shape tub set on a fake marble riser in the center of the room. She set down her overnight bag and looked around.

"Oh my God," she said. "There's even a mirror over the bed."

I shut the door behind us, setting down the booze and pizza. Picking up the ice bucket, I said, "Get comfortable. I'll be right back."

I went out to get ice and grab my duffel bag from the car, and when I returned, Olivia was sitting on the bed in an oversized sweatshirt watching TV while biting into a slice of pizza. She had on no panties and her snatch peeked out at me as I set down the ice bucket. I began to fill the tub with water. It was a huge tub and take a while to fill so I grabbed a slice before sliding onto the bed beside her. She got up and went to her bag where she pulled out a bottle of bubble bath which she poured into the filling tub.

She asked, "What's a bath without bubbles?"

She returned to her bag and continued to pull out things.

"I brought some message oil and this," she said, pulling out a flexible purple rubber sex toy which consisted of five segmented balls from the size of a marble to a ping pong ball with a loop at the base.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"My ass."

"You're so kinky."

"And you love it."

"You know it."

She took off my shoes and kissed my cheek before crawling in beside me to finish her snack. We ate while watching late night TV, turning off the water when we saw the bubbles crest at the rim. I turned off the TV and said, "Are you ready for the tub?"

"Absolutely."

She pulled the sweatshirt over her body, stepped up the steps and daintily stepped into the tub sitting in the bubbles that crested right above her breast. I poured us a couple of glasses of whiskey and handed her one. We clinked a toast and sipped the smooth liquor.

She asked, "Aren't you joining me?"

"Well you sang and danced for me. I wanna do the same for you."

I found a song on my phone and connected to my pill speaker.

"This song best expresses my feelings towards you," I said as I turned on The Red Hot Chili Peppers and I stripped of my shirt while singing the chorus, 'I wanna party on your pussy, baby.'

Olivia giggled as she watched me strip naked, singing on how I wanted to party all over her pu-u-ussy. I thrusted my pelvis her way and pointed at her, dancing around like a goof with my dick flopping around to her amusement until a wry, lopsided smirk settled upon her face as though she thought about it and was going to take me up on my offer.

When the song ended, I stepped into the tub where she kissed my cheek in appreciation. We relaxed in the huge tub, soaking our chilled bones in the hot water, sipping our drinks, and playing footsie in the sudsy water.

"Hey," I said.

"Uh hmmm?"

"What do you think about moving in together?"

Her head lolled my way. "What?"

"Live together. Ever think about it?"

"Well, we're practically living together right now. I'm always at your place or you're at mine. It's stupid that we pay what we do in rent and utilities when, if we pooled our money together, we could get a bigger apartment."

"Or even a house. We can get a dog."

She smiled. "Ohhh, a puppy."

"Uh-huh."

Ever sensible, she said, "Let's think about it. See if we feel the same way about it in the light of day."

"Okay."

We settled in once more enjoying the hot bubble filled water. Her hand took mine and I squeezed it reassuringly as I sipped my whiskey fantasizing about coming home to her and a puppy in our house.

"Hey," I said.

"Yeah?"

"If I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?"

She looked at me once more and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Ring, down on my knee, the whole deal. Would you? I mean if bought a ring and proposed and you say 'no'...I mean if you're not into marriage-"

She climbed on top of me. My hands drifted down her slippery skin from her waist to her ass as suds dripped from her pointy breasts.

"Yes," she said. "I'd say yes."

The water sloshed around us as she leaned down to kiss me and we made out, my dick pressing against her pussy lips aching to be inside. I clumsily lifted her up as I rose out of the tub and she wrapped her legs around me as I cautiously dismounted the tub. She released me and tossed me a towel before getting one herself. We dried off, my hard-on bouncing like a pole when we stumbled together to the bed where we both fell. I couldn't resist a freshly washed pussy and still on my knees, I kissed down her torso until I split open her legs and buried my face into the trimmed down on her downy slit. My mouth went down on her, my tongue gently slicing her opening her to reveal her hooded pink clit. The little minx maneuvered her head beneath my dick where for some 69 action. I was in heaven, my face between the tender flesh of her firm but creamy thighs. I didn't want to come back down to Earth. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers to lick and suck her jerking clit, pushing my tongue as far as it would go. She slurped on my hanging dick, sliding her mouth up and down groaning with delight as though she were tasting a decadent piece of chocolate cake. And when she took me all the way, deep throating me, my balls tightened, threatening to shoot my wad down her throat. Wanting to prolong things, I quickly disengaged from her, pulling my dick from her mouth.

I was positioning myself over her, ready to ram it in when she said, "Put the balls in my ass."

She flipped over, lifting her butt into the air as she rested her head on the pillow. I reached for the lube and sex toy, squirting lube between her cheeks and rubbing it in with my index finger. I poked her tight hole with my lubed finger and determined she needed more gel.

My voice was husky when I said, "Hold open your butt cheeks."

She reached back with both and and spread her cheeks as I grabbed the sex toy, slathered it in lube and pushed the first ball into her tight bunghole until it disappeared. My breathing changed to hot and heavy as I pushed the second ball into her. She collapsed onto the bed, writhing like a cat in heat. I slapped her ass.

"Get your ass back up in the air," I growled." Get back up there."

She raised it up once more.

"You want another ball?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm hmmm, yes," she moaned with a wiggle of her ass.

I pushed a third one in and tied to push a fourth but it wouldn't go in. I sat back and stared at the toy sticking out of her asshole . Feeling like I was going to cum all over the sheets, I flipped her over, raised her legs by the ankles and split them into a V and entered her hard, feeling my cock slide over the ridges of the balls in her ass. The feeling was indescribably good. I went wild fucking her like a madman.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried, with her eyes tightly shut as her body jostled from my pounding.

The bed squeaked and bounced with us and as she edged close to an orgasm, I stopped, reached under her, hooked my finger in the sex toy's loop and pulled it out.

Her body quivered as she gasped before crying, "Ohhhhh, God!"

I rammed myself back inside her, practically falling onto her as she wrapped her legs around me, squeezing my sides with her knees, meeting my thrust with thrusts of her own. "Yeah, baby," I said. "Cum for me. Cum for me."

"Oh, oh, oh!" she called out as an orgasm wracked her body.

She muffled her cries with my mouth as she locked me in an wide open mouth kiss. Riding me, milking me, it sent me over the edge. I tore my lips away.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" I groaned, holding myself deep inside her as my cum gushed forward into her now gushy space.

I shivered and jerked for minutes, staying inside her, enjoying our sloppy kisses with her arms draped around me until my orgasm ebbed away. Drained, I withdrew and fell down beside her. The wet sex toy hit my thigh and I fished for it to toss it aside. She giggled and we laid their staring at our reflections in the mirror as we cooled down. It was fucking great.

Throughout the night, we drank whiskey and beer, chowed down on cold pizza in bed like slobs, watched porn and fucked again. The last time I looked at my phone it was 4:48 am before I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I awoke before she and watched her sleep as I often do. Lying on my back, I thought about what kind of engagement ring I'm going to buy, the breed of pup we're going to get, and all the free shows I'm going to see at Sugar's Lucky Hole.

12