SuiLi and the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move over Jim, so I can sit next to Sui. I know what Tom wants next and she is going to need help her first time." Pam said. "You suck Jim don't you? Well, this is the same, only bigger and more of it. Tom loves having his cock sucked. You lick one side of it and I will lick the other. When you feel more comfortable, take the head in your mouth. Don't worry, you will learn to love sucking a big cock."

Sui heard what Pam said, but, it made no sense. She hadn't made up her mind to suck this monster the first time, but, Pam was saying she would learn to love sucking it. Maybe, if she could make him cum this way, he wouldn't expect anything else. As soon as Jim cum once, he wanted to go to sleep. All men are the same, she was thinking. Did he think she was going to take his cum in her mouth when he reached a climax? Jim always pulled out and shot his little load on a tissue. Pam was beside her. Maybe she would let him climax in her mouth.

Pam was already licking and sucking the shaft of Tom's cock. Sui slowly opened her mouth and licked the other side. It was a weird feeling to be touching the lips of another woman, even if they were separated by the thickness of a giant dick. When Sui moved to suck on the head, there wasn't room for Pam's head, so she moved out of the way. Sui suddenly found herself alone, with a big cock in her mouth. She had both hands around the shaft and was masturbating him while trying to take more into her mouth. Tom had his hands in her hair and was fucking her face. That's the only way to describe what was happening. He wasn't forcing it down her throat yet, so, at least she could still breathe.

Sui's jaws were beginning to ache. She tried swirling her tongue around the head, but, her mouth was too full. Tom was getting excited and cramming more into her mouth. Now, it was hitting the back of her throat and gagging her. How could you get used to having something this big and long in your mouth? Tom's cock was going like a piston and she could feel it swelling. She knew he was ready to climax and she had to get her mouth off his cock now!

Tom was on the edge of cumming. Sui was attempting to get loose from his grasp. Seeing the fear and revulsion on her face put him over the top, and he began pumping load after load down her throat. She was groaning and gagging, but, had no choice about swallowing. She swallowed as fast as possible, but her cheeks were still full. Tom held her in place until she had taken every drop. As his load slowed down, she caught up and emptied her mouth into her stomach. He pulled out an inch or so, and milked his cock of the last of his copious load. Sui dutifully took that also. Removing his cock from her mouth, she seemed reluctant to let him go. There was one more large drop that oozed out, and she reached up and licked it off his dick. She seemed to savor the taste before swallowing.

In the meantime, Jim had beat his pitiful dick until it was sore. He had cum twice and that was a record for him. He had never dreamed anything could be so erotic and exciting. Still, he knew the best was yet to come. Hadn't Tom said three times before he went soft?

Pam was sitting on the arm of Jim's chair. She had been watching him and watching Sui suck Tom's cock. She was horny as hell and needed satisfication. "When Tom fucks her, I want you to eat my pussy while he's doing it."

"I thought you'd never ask. I'd love to eat your pussy and watch his black cock fuck Sui at the same time." Jim smiled.

Tom's cock had never lost it's hardness and he was more than ready to fuck her tight young pussy. He never bothered to remove her skirt, but raised it above her hips. Her blouse was again unbuttoned and there was easy access to her breasts. He pushed her back until she was reclining on the sofa and gently began sucking each breast.

Sui realized she had let the situation go too far. This would never have happened if she hadn't drank those spiked cokes. She had known there was alcohol in them, but too polite to refuse. That was her first mistake, and letting him kiss her was the second. She should have known she couldn't control what was coming. She needed to appeal to his sense of rightness and goodness. "I don't have the strength to resist, but you have to stop. I love my husband and have never been unfaithful before. He's the only man I have ever been with. Please don't let this be on my concience."

Tom ignored her and never said a word, but placed his mouth over her's and parted her full lips with his tongue. His hand went to her pussy and was stroking and caressing her clitoris until she was moaning with pleasure.

Tears were on her face as she realized she was helpless, and was going to submit to him. He put one of her legs on the back of the sofa, and spread her thighs even more. She realized she had surrendered and lost all will to resist. Tom felt the resistance leave her body and knew she was his to do with as he wished.

Sui tried to imagine how her husband felt right now. Was he experiencing his ultimate fantasy of seeing his wife give herself to another man? This man had given her pleasure by eating her pussy and she had reciprocated by sucking his big cock. Now, was she giving her husband pleasure by fulfilling his fantasy? She was on the verge of deciding whether to submit, or give herself fully and completely to this black man. She knew being part of her husband's fantasy and letting Tom fuck her would pleasure both men. Maybe, his giant cock wouldn't hurt too much and she would receive more than either of them.

She wished she could see Jim's face, but Tom's body was in the way. There seemed to be groans coming from across the room. Jim was really enjoying seeing his wife about to get fucked!

Tom's body covered her's as he mounted her and directed his extremely hard cock against the wet open lips of her cunt. The head felt larger than her fist. He was moving the large head up and down her slit, wetting the head and making it slick.

He began applying pressure and slowly pushed into her, as the lips of her pussy stretched to accept this monster. Sui was groaning at the steady pressure and spread her legs farther to ease the pain and making his entry easier. She cried out when the head popped inside and her pussy stretched around his thick shaft.

Now, his cock was invading her tight pussy as he slowly pushed deeper than any man had ever been. She was groaning continuously, her thighs fully open and accepting his cock as the master and she the slave. It was far too late to stop and she lost all thoughts of ever having resisted.

He held his cock fully into her until she adjusted to his size, then he slowly began to fuck her with short deep strokes. Tom gradually began to lengthen his strokes that became faster and faster. Her body was jerking and she was moaning with each thrust. The pleasure pain was indescribable and she suddenly cried out as she climaxed the first time.

He held her tightly until her spasms subsided and the shaking stopped, then began moving again. He was going to take a long time, enjoying his conquest and her complete submission. The more pleasure she received, the more willing she would be the next time. Her husband was going to be sorry he ever let this happen. She would never be satisfied with his white dick again.

Tom began thrusting more forcefully, completely filling her with his cock, and soon she was responding again. Her body stiffened as another orgasm came full upon her and she cried out, her body jerking. Her climax put Tom over the edge and he groaned as he thrust fully into her, pulling her hips and ass tightly against him, as he pumped load after load of potent baby making sperm into her body. He held her this way until he had emptied his balls, draining his cock. His cock was still hard and he left it inside to give time for one of the millions of eggs to fertilize this beautiful woman.

Sui was coming down from the second orgasm and beginning to regain some sanity. It suddenly dawned on her what she was trying to remember. He hadn't used a condom and she wasn't on birth control! She and Jim had been trying to have a baby, so birth control was unneccessary. He was holding the sperm inside her body and she knew she was probably impregnated.

Before Tom finally withdrew his still hard cock, he put a towel under her ass. As his cock left her pussy, his sperm gushed out of her as if she was pissing. She held the towel against herself and ran for the bathroom. As she passed Jim, she could see Pam still had her mouth around his dick. He gave her a weak grin and a wink before she was out of sight. My God! What has Jim been doing? She had no time to think of that now.

After cleaning her thighs and legs, she knew her pussy was still full of Tom's seed. She needed to get home and take a long hot bath. Walking back into the living room, Tom was in the chair and Pam was sitting on the arm. Jim was on the sofa, and looking down, she could see he was still hard as a rock. She thought, My God! Isn't it over yet? Does he expect to fuck me again? As she sat down, he reachedd over and put his arm around her shoulders. It was so possessive, almost as if he owned her.

"My beautiful little Asian slut, we aren't finished just yet. I need your sweet pussy one more time before the night is over." Said Tom.

She hung her head from embarrassment and shame. There was no way out except submission. She knew she couldn't say no. Tom wouldn't listen and Jim didn't care, as long as he got to watch. She looked over at Jim and he was rubbing himself through his pants.

"Just lean your head back on the sofa and I will be on my knees between your legs. Since you're tired, you can relax and enjoy." Tom whispered loud enough for Pam and Jim to hear.

Without any foreplay, Tom held his cock almost touching her pussy. Tom told her. "Take my cock, rub it up and down, your slit, and place it at the mouth of your womb." She did as instructed and he pushed into her slick stretched pussy.

Sui's body began trembling as she felt his large cock penetrate her again. Looking down, she could it slowly disappearing inside her hungry cunt. She couldn't believe she was actually taking all of him. He kept up a steady pressure, until he bottomed out. She could see the outline of his cock deep in her belly. Just watching his cock stroking in and out was enough to make her want to orgasm.

Jim set down on her left and Pam set on her right. Jim gave her a long tongue searching kiss. Her breasts were being sucked and at first she thought it was Tom. But, No! It had to be Pam! She was being fucked and made love to by three people. They moved their mouths, but sat watching Tom's cock appear and disappear into her tight hole.

Now, she could see Tom's cock thrusting inside her, and each time his balls slammed against her ass, she would tremble and shake. His cock was glistening and slimy from the previous fuck. All she could smell was sperm. It was intoxicating and gave off a heady odor.

The contrast of his massive black cock and her little pussy, was driving Sui insane with desire. She was bucking her hips up to meet each thrust and moaning as he fucked faster and faster.

Tom looked Jim in the eyes, and said. "I'm going to shoot my baby making sperm into her again. If she didn't get pregnant the first time, she will be now."

Sui could feel the first spurt of hot sperm hit her crevix. When she felt the second blast, it triggered her own orgasm and she gasped for breath. She knew beyond all reasoning that he had gotten her pregnant. She put her legs around Tom's ass and pulled him closer. She never wanted him to remove his glorious cock.

In his excitement, Jim had forgotten about a condom. Hearing his wife was being bred by a black man, he cum in his pants without touching himself.

Tom shot load after load into Sui's fertile pussy. Finally, she had every last drop he had to give. Before withdrawing his turgid cock, he told Jim to get on the floor beside him and be ready to clean his wife's pussy.

Jim stuttered. "What do you mean, clean her pussy? Here's a handful of tissues."

"Don't be dense! It's time you did something besides play with that small pecker of yours. You're going to suck that baby juice out of her. She's already pregnant, but there are millions of sperm left for you to swallow. Do a good job and I'll let you do it again sometime." Tom said angrily.

Jim meekly got beside Tom and as Tom withdrew, he pressed her pussy lips together so not much could escape. Jim placed his mouth over her mound as Tom moved his fingers. Jim's mouth instantly filled with sperm and he swallowed as if dying from thirst. Sui was watching in disbelief as he slurped Tom's cum from her stretched pussy. He licked and swallowed until there was no more to satisfy his thirst.

Finishing, Jim looked at the gaping hole that was his wife's small pussy. Could he ever satisfy her again? Would she want him to even try?

At last, Sui stood up groggily and Jim stood beside her, with his arm around her waist. "Let's go home." Sui said.

Monday morning, Jim and Tom went to work as if nothing had happened. Sui spent the next three days in bed. She was so sore, she could barely walk. After many hot baths, she was able to get around, but was still sore and couldn't stand to touch her pussy. By the following Saturday, she was almost back to normal. She hadn't seen her neighbors all week and spoke very little to her husband.

Jim had to work half a day Saturday, but Tom was home. As soon as Jim's car left, she heard a knock on the door. In her heart, she knew who it was but was powerless not to answer. Opening the door, there stood Tom with a big grin on his face. He pushed her back inside, and picking her up, carried her to the bedroom.

Laying her on the bed, he spread her robe revealing her naked body underneath. Undressing, he lay down next to her and reached for her pussy mound.

Sui was speechless! Tom was treating her like whore, his whore. There was little gentleness as he sucked and fondled her breasts. He had completely dominated her and she couldn't say no, or, resist. She was submitting to his advances against her will. There were tears in her eyes, but her body betrayed what she was feeling. She wantd his cock far up her belly.

After only a few minutes of foreplay, he mounted her and thrust his huge cock to the hilt. She screamed from a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was still sobbing softly, as she pressed her hips upward to meet the impalement of her body.

Tom fucked her powerfully and throughly until she was crying out as she came. She cum even more strongly as she felt his cock swell and pulsate inside her. She felt his semen spurting and pulsing against her crevix. Her humiliation was complete! She had been taken as the whore she was.

He held her firmly until he had emptied himself into her, his semen flooding her. Finally, he moved off and she lay there, her legs spread, emotionally drained. She could feel his juice running out and down between her asscheeks, but she wasn't able to move.

Smiling down at her, he got dressed and left.

She lay there conquered, naked and spread-eagled on their marriage bed. There was no pain in her body, but in her mind. She knew she could never refuse Tom, her body wouldn't let her. She would have to tell Jim what happened, and how she felt. If this went on, her life and marriage were ruined.

later that day, Sui was crying on Jims chest as she told him about the events of that morning. Her suggestion was to move to another town, anywhere away from their neighbors.

"Let's think this thing through rationally." Jim was saying. "I have been with the company about four years. We bought this house when we married and have a large mortgage. There's really no equity in it, and we would lose a lot of money trying to sell. I make much better money than I could get somewhere else. We can't call the police, since no crime has been committed. Tom could kick my ass with one hand tied behind his back. You may be pregnant with his child and don't want to have an abortion. What other options do we have?"

"You haven't offered any options. You're saying we must accept the status quo and let him continue fucking me every time he wants. You just want to see me fucked and you want to fuck his wife. Am I correct?" Sui said.

"Since we're being honest, yes, I do like to see him fuck you, and yes, I do want to fuck Pam. That doesn't mean I don't love you. If you can't say no to him, how do you know you can refuse the next black man you meet? Maybe, this known evil is better than an unknown future somewhere else." Jim explained.

That conversation took place two years ago. I have a beautiful boy and am pregnant again. Jim and I haven's made love since that first time with Tom. Jim is fucking Pam and she may be pregnant by him. I am Tom's slut and do whatever he asks. I still can't refuse him. The four of us still get together. But, it's almost as if we are married to each other's spouse. Lately, Tom has been suggesting having one of his friends join us.

Life goes on.

12