Summer At The Beach House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back in town and the two in the back suspended their explorations and sat back upright. Eric and I smiled knowingly as the two re-appeared. "Hey, are we back already?" Tim slurred as we approached my house. "Yea, I'll get you two home after we drop off Jill" Eric explained. "Ahhh, we all can party at my place" Tim offered. "Maybe another time" I admitted to Tim....but more to Eric. I looked back at the couple in the backseat. Tim looked pleasantly buzzed and poised for the fun ahead. He had the disheveled look of a man interrupted. Heather looked like pure sex. Her skin was blushed and her lips were swollen and pouty. Her tee was rumpled and askew. Her shorts appeared undone. Secretly I wished the same look for myself.

We pulled into my driveway. As we stopped, I bid the two in the back a goodnight. I leaned over and touched Eric's shoulder and kissed his cheek. My top was still unbuttoned to just below my breasts. I felt the top stretch and cradle my breasts. I resisted the temptation to touch his thigh and run my hand up high. Did he want me to as much as I wanted it? The moment came and went and I exited the truck. "That was a great evening" I confided. "We should do it again" Eric replied. I fished out my key and entered my house as they pulled from the driveway.

I watched the Toyota's tail lights as they sped away. I unfastened my shorts and felt myself. My pussy, my cunt, was a hot sticky swollen mound. I slipped a finger along the engorged slit and felt faint with overwhelming cravings. I slipped off my few garments and went to the couch. Within minutes I came in explosive spasms. If Eric returned, he could find me melting on the couch. He could take all that he wanted and leave sometime in the morning drained and exhausted. I fell asleeep, nude, on the couch with the TV on. Sometime in the early morning I awoke. It was dark and the light from the TV lit the room. I rose and turned it off. The air was still and warm. I felt restless.

What if he had stayed? Would I be regretting our actions? I walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Sipping it I looked out on the driveway. I wondered if Eric was awake. Might he be tempted to swing by? I knew the moment had come and gone. An erotic idea arose in my thoughts. If he had stayed and we played, we would fall asleep on the couch. I would awaken him with a soft wet kiss on the very tip. We'd slip down to the beach for a late-night swim. Nude, we'd risk being illuminated by the headlights of some night owl still on the prowl. We'd hide in the bushes like burglars and steal along the dunes to the sea. Swimming would renew our depleted energies. Back on sand he'd fuck me on the beach and we'd sneak back to my house to rinse off the stains.

It didn't happen.

The week slipped by as usual. Getting things done on the house used my energies. I cycled some around the town. My legs were stronger making the miles invigorating rather than exhausting. Thoughts of Eric, on the beach, flashed through my head as I cycled along the shore but I fought them back. I emailed several nude photos of myself to my husband to excite his interest. Doing so inflamed mine. One photo was my favorite of the ones I took of me in the blue skirt and white top. The one where I was on my stomach, skirt bundled high above my waist and my pussy and ass prominently exposed. I also sent a pic of me nude on the deck. Another was a more recent pic of me reclining nude on our bed. I liked how the shadows and bright sunlight highlighted the curvature of my tits and gentle mound of my beckoning cunt. On Friday evening my husband returned. I was ready for him. I was waiting on the couch that I had covered with a fresh bed sheet.

His car swung into the driveway. The headlights illuminated the front of the house and streaks of light passed through the darkened living room as he drove up the drive. Turning off the TV, I lit several candles on the mantel and returned to the couch. I heard him entering the doorway to the kitchen and his footsteps through the dining room. "My courtesan?" He queried with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "You here?"

I had no uncertainty. The sights and sounds of his royal return were like a switch turning on a simmering furnace. Wet flames erupted between my legs. The embers had been smoldering all week. The orgasm from my masturbation after the evening with Eric had only added fuel to the fire that now flared brilliantly. The explicit photos I had emailed my king promised him a wild reunion.

I reached between my legs and felt my freshly shaven mound. It was drenched with excitement. His footsteps brought him to the living room.

"Ahhhhh, my courtesan!" He voice dripped with satisfaction. He paused on the threshold of his awaiting concubine.

I was lying prone on the couch. My hair was down. He may not have noticed the scrunchy on the coffee table. I placed it there earlier in case he wanted to view my face when I serviced him. I was nude save for black fishnet stockings and heels. He may have seen my matching pearl earrings and necklace. I borrowed them from my aunt's collection. He sat and his weight pressed down on the cushions beneath my splayed legs. "My king" I intoned. "I'm ready for you to fuck me." His hand fell immediately to between my legs. I quivered as his fingers explored my silky crease. "See what you do to me?" I moaned as his fingers and eyes found the answer to my question.

"What a welcome!" He said with a hint of feigned surprise and genuine delight. He found and gently tugged the ring affixed to the beads that were deep within me. I felt them shift in my cunt. Reflexively I tightened and gripped them. The force held them tight and resisted his tugging. "Feel that?" I asked as I retracted the slippery bead back inside. "I've been practicing for you."

"Jeez, you're incredible." He kissed my lower back and over my bare ass cheeks. "Fuck me, I need you to fuck me" I implored as he kissed lower. I arched my back and spread my legs wider. I tried to present my aching pussy to his darting tongue. He found my glistening clit like a pearl throbbing between my swollen folds. He lingered on my welcoming entrance. He moved back to explore and rim my back door. I squirmed with excitement. "Fuck me!" I almost pleaded with uncontrolled cravings for his cock. The rhythm of increasingly sexual weekends and accumulating desire during the weekdays brought me to new levels of boldness. The routines of working around the house, watching TV, and back to working had really become routines of exercise to ready for sex. My summer at the beach house exceeded our wildest expectations. My pleadings to be fucked were blatant demonstrations of how much I had changed. Weeks ago I was a stressed and anxious teacher preoccupied with my job. Now I was a courtesan for my king.

He tugged at the ring and one of the beads slipped outward. I quivered as it exited my cunt. "Oh fuck" I nearly shouted "I've held them in for hours." He growled some wolf-like sound. He held the bead and I remained splayed on the couch. No modesty constrained my pose. I knew he was watching my cunt grip the string of beads. My back door was glistening wet. I felt a slight quiver radiate between my legs as his fingertip landed on my anus. He pressed the slippery bead back inside my burning cunt. As he did, his finger slipped into my ass. Reflexively both holes tightened and gripped the insertions. I moaned and clutched the pillows on the couch. I pulled one under me, downward past my dangling breasts and bunched it under my hips. Gripping the couch and arching my back blatantly exposed everything to him. I felt nasty, in a very good way, to lose all inhibitions. They slid away as ferocious desire barely pent up during the week exploded to the surface. The burning sensation between my legs was phenomenal. His finger was deep in my ass as he tugged the first bead back out, I felt his finger press downwards. He was pressing within my ass and finding the hardness of the second bead poised at the opening of my cunt. I nearly fainted as his finger slipped from my ass.

"How does that feel?" He asked from his position between my spread legs. With one hand he held the first bead that he gently tugged; his other hand caressed my tanned ass cheeks and probed between them. I turned my face and rested my head on the crumpled pillow. The urge to be fucked was nearly overwhelming. But his fascination with my response to his toying held me in its sway. "It feels sooooo nasty" I said as his finger re-entered my anus. "You like what you see, baby?" I asked as I nudged my legs wider apart and clenched the beads and his finger. "Feel that?!" I gasped. He groaned as my sphincter contracted around his finger and the beads shifted under the grip of my well conditioned cunt.

I tilted my head backwards trying to see the look on his face. His gaze was intent on my most delicate pink areas. "Slip your finger from my ass, slowly." I gasped reflexively as he did "I feel every inch!" He did as I asked and leaned forwards on the couch resting his face on my ass cheeks. His face was rough with a short scratchy beard. I liked the feel. His finger fucked my ass testing my tightness as he slowly withdrew the beads. As each one exited my cunt, I felt him feel it through the thin wall with his finger. I came explosively. Knowing he was watching made it more powerful. His finger remained inside as the last bead slipped free. It was very nearly too intense and I moaned and whimpered incoherently. Gasping and giggling I was relieved when his finger slipped from my ass. "Oh gawd" I giggled breathlessly. "I've been dreaming of fucking all week, I'm such a slut for you." My panting continued. A few deep breaths brought me back to earth. I regained control as the burning sensations subsided to where I could think again. "It's your turn, as soon as my head stops spinning." Tears wet my cheeks as I caught my breath.

I gathered my legs and curled on the couch. Rolling to my side I sat upright and fell into his arms. He was still dressed in slacks and a shirt. "Fuck I didn't want to come so fast" I whispered. My voice sounded weak. I finally cleared my head as he held me.

"My king, do you like me this way?" I kissed his face as he exclaimed "oh fuck yea! Waiting for me, like this, is fantastic." I started to unbutton his shirt. He moved to help but I held his hand back. "Let me." He watched as his wife prepared for his pleasure.

I unfastened several buttons and reached inside to feel his hot chest. "You feel great." I moaned as I kissed down his neck to his chest. "I missed you so much this week." All thoughts of the party with the cyclists on the beach were gone. His chest was hot and smooth. I tasted his nipples then unbuttoned and kissed lower. "All week, work is a grind" he sighed. "I can't wait for the weekend, for this." He patted my bare ass. "Unbelievable" he exclaimed. His hand ran down over the fishnets then back to my bare ass. I licked his taut belly.

"Those pics you sent me were incredible!" I rose upright, straightened my back and jutted my tits for his inspection. Shaking my shoulders I jiggled them reminding us both of the pic I emailed him of me topless on the deck. "You didn't show them to your buddies, did you?" I asked teasingly. I wondered if he heard a subtle indication that he could and it would be alright by me. He cupped one tit and gently tugged it. The other followed in tandem motion. I liked how he played with them. He stroked over my tits and across my defined abs to feel the benefits of my exercising. "You've gotten in great shape" he whispered admiringly.

A feeling of guilt tinged my lust. I spent the weeks tanning, exercising, and readying for him. My summer had come to focus on pleasure and lust. He enjoyed every drop on the weekends but while he worked I was immersed in sensuality and eroticism. The beads rolled from the couch and clattered onto the floor. I chuckled "my lord, they get lots of use when you are away." I kissed his ear, "I'm training my cunt for you." He squeezed my tit and exhaled a deep hot breath.

"My king, I want to make you happy." I kissed and nibbled his earlobe. "Jeez, this summer you've been unbelievable" he said as his hand cupped my ass and felt the wetness between my very swollen dangling labia.

"Can I suck my king's cock? Before he fucks me?" My expression revealed genuine desire. He tilted his head and nodded awaiting his wife. I unfastened the last of his shirt buttons and undid his slacks. To my delight he wasn't wearing underwear. His hot cock sprung free as I unzipped him.

I kissed down his chest fully exposed by his open shirt. Arriving at his shaft, I felt his pubes tingle my face and then engulfed him as deep as I could keeping my lips and mouth soft. I lifted off and smiled appreciatively. Rising up from his trembling phallus I cast my gaze upwards, my tanned breasts hung low just over his cock. He focused on me with piercing eyes. "Did that feel like my cunt?" I asked hopefully. My parted lips pursed in readiness. I saw a flash of excitement as he recalled my earlier attempts to test if he could feel the difference. I jiggled and swayed my tits to flip over his cock. "They missed you!" I explained playfully.

I grasped the base of his cock and squeezed, His member swelled and pulsed in my grip. The head looked like a swollen plum. "I adore this" I moaned as I sucked for his cream. He spread his arms along the arm and back of the couch. I softened and firmed my lips hoping it felt like my now well-conditioned cunt.

I lifted off. "You look uncomfortable in these clothes" I said with surprise. "My king, let me undress you." He laughed as I helped him slip off his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and I tugged down his slacks. "Better" I announced as I looked at him stretched nude along the couch. I positioned pillows behind him to support him in imperial fashion.

The king's saliva-coated lance tilted towards his chest and trembled with excitement. Wenches in the kingdom would claw and scratch to assume my position. I returned to my adorations. The king indicated his approval by placing a hand on my head and guiding my movements.

The air was warm and heavy. A light sheen of perspiration gleamed on our bodies. My entire body seethed with passion. The almost too intense sensations had subsided but not ceased. Feelings of hot, wet desire were all encompassing. In the dimly lit room we tangled in slick embrace. His slippery cock slid effortlessly to the back of my throat. I was getting better at deep throating him. The sensations of servicing him were powerfully satisfying for me. I lifted off and pressed my face to his balls. They were hot, full, and nestled high to his cock. I knew he was close. I kissed the crease along his leg and abdomen. He smelled like sex. He held my head and my face was made slick by his slippery shaft that flipped across my cheeks. My hair tangled in his lance. In some stories I read women described themselves as 'cock-sluts'; I knew exactly what they meant.

I lifted off and cleared my throat. The heat was making me groggy. "Your cream is sticky" I confided with a giggle. I sat up and moved next to him. My auburn hair was mussed and some was pasted to the wet streaks on my face. My makeup was smeared. I know I looked like a slut. The fishnets and pearls suggested a full range of options. I loved the animal lust in his eyes. It fed my eagerness to please him. The label of 'cum-slut' occurred to me and I accepted the title.

"My lord, did I look like this on the beach when you fucked my mouth last Sunday?" A wishful tone in my voice and inviting eyes conveyed my emotion. "Fuck yea!" He exclaimed. "The fishnets are so nasty. Those earrings and necklace are gorgeous" he announced as he inspected his courtesan. "My aunt's" I confessed. "The pearls that is" explaining my reference. "You can give me your pearl necklace on the beach." I snuggled closer still holding his cock. "I made myself come a few times this week thinking of us on the beach" I confessed. The idea of being watched had ignited my imagination. Would he want to see me smeared with his come on the beach? I admitted my nastiest thoughts to him and saw his cock swell with interest.

Hunching my legs I brought my feet up on the couch. "Watch baby" I whispered as I slowly dripped oil on my belly. He moved and I shifted to afford him a view. I poured one, then a second, and a final splash of oil onto my cunt. My labia were slippery and hot. Now they were drenched. I poured a good dollop on the palm of one hand and placed the oil bottle on the coffee table. I coated his cock with the oil. The streaming extras that dripped downwards I massaged onto his balls.

I positioned myself over him and lowered. Grasping his cock I slipped him effortlessly into my soppy, oiled cunt. He lay back letting me pace the action. I lowered my weight to him and felt my labia touch the base of his cock and reach for his tightened balls. I held my body still and gently massaged him with just my pelvic muscles. "Mouth or cunt?" I asked teasingly. "Mouth" he teased back. I clenched my vagina and gently lifted, then relaxed and sank back. "You want more of that when I blow you?" I pressed down and leaned forward, jiggling my breasts for him. "At the beach, you wanna come on these?" I invited this fantasy to come true as I cupped my tanned tits. He moaned and I felt his cock judder. Just nasty talk and my quivering cunt were getting him off. I enjoyed the subtle power of my nastiness. It felt good to please him. My words welled up from some storage locker of deepest cravings. The book of erotic stories gave me lots of inspiration.

Positioned over him my legs were splayed wide. His body stretched between them as I firmly pressed down on him. My cycling and kegel exercise had strengthened me so I could control my movements. Lifting gently to release an inch or so of his shaft, I wiggled my hips subtly massaging his cock. He craned his neck to see his cock all but buried in my flaring lips. Lowering, I leaned forward and pressed on his pubic bone, His cock juddered.

I leaned forward and braced myself by outstretching my arms to rest on the arm of the couch behind his shoulders. My tits were dangling over his face. Arching my back enabled a new pressure on his cock. Leaning forwards I pressed my tits to his face. He moaned "I'm so fucking close baby." He licked and nibbled my nipples. "Suck them baby" I moaned "harder." He did and drew one then the other nipple into his mouth. I felt his teeth close on each in turn. It hurt a little in a very good way.

I held still feeling his bites and his hot breath on my chest and neck. I relaxed my cunt muscles hoping to extend his build up. He repositioned a little but mostly lay back silently throbbing beneath me.

"Let me make you come my lord. Just like this." I pressed down on him. "Feel my cunt?" I squeezed and relaxed and smoothly thrust on his bone. It was almost automatic. My cunt rippled over every inch. Just the mere thought of tightening heightened the pulses that were like waves around his upright post. The sensations centered on my cunt and nipples but radiated throughout me. His cock was hard and swelling in resistance to my pulsing grip. In the sticky heat of our position, I gently swayed on his cock. The sensations built. Fires centered between our legs. My orgasm earlier had released much pent-up tension. Now, more relaxed, I felt the more subtle waves building towards yet another.

He looked magnificent beneath me. His skin was glistening from the humid air and our actions. Streaks of oil from my touch marked his shoulders and chest. A grimace of pleasure lit his face. I could tell he was resisting the volcano building in his balls. "Close?" I inquired seeking signs that he could no longer resist.