Summer at the Tavern on the Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you need to get back to the restaurant?"

"My shift was about over. I got someone to close out for me. I won't leave you unless you want me to."

"No, no, please sit and tell me about yourself. You're studying theater arts at Fordnam?" How refreshing, Julia thought. A man who is concerned about me—not just himself.

"Yes, I'm studying to be a set designer. That set for Mourning Becomes Electra was great. But I'd like to know more about you. From the blurb they have about your background at the university, it seems like you've had a fascinating life. There's so much I think I could learn from you. Do you have a family?"

"Yes. I was widowed ten months ago. I've been alone since then."

And oh so lonely. No one really to talk to. Walt certainly didn't fill that need.

"I have two children. My son, Malcolm, is about your age and is studying architecture at Cornell. He's a beautiful young man, like you—and about your age I think. And my daughter . . ."

He was hanging on her every word. One of his arms had gone around her shoulders, and she left it there. She liked it there. He was concentrating on her—wanting to know about her.

* * *

From where Julia lay on her bed by the floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking the Hudson River and the Palisades Park on the shore beyond, the summer sun was setting to the west, picking out the lights coming on in the buildings on the other shore—her favorite time of day in her favorite season. She was sighing and purring. Matt was crouched below her, between her parted thighs. His young, strong arms were entwined in her legs, holding them apart. His fingers stroked the flesh of her inner thighs.

He was feasting on her, causing her to writhe and moan. No one had ever focused on her need, her pleasure, like this before. Not Bud. Not Walt.

He was young enough to be her son. Did this worry her? Yes, a bit. Did she care at this particular moment? Absolutely fucking not.

Naked other than the pearl necklace she'd fastened around his throat, young, firm, built, taking her to heaven, he arose up her body, preparing to give her what she ever could want on this summer evening in New York.

12