Summer Beach Memories

Story Info
A woman provides four young men a visual treat.
1.4k words
4.46
37.3k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is 'erotica light' so if you like a lot of action please skip it. And I already know my stories are similar so no need to comment on the obvious. I'm still happy if only a few people enjoy it. Thanks!

*

Hey, Honey, this is cool. I was going through some old memories here in my head and I found a fun one from this summer.

I remember it now. I had a day off and a little time and decided to go get some sun at the beach by myself. Here, I'll pay the memory back for you if you want to listen in as I think to myself:

I know I am being a bit naughty. I'm lying here on my beach towel in the sand on a wonderful little beach at the State Park.

It's a hot sunny July day and surprisingly, there are only a few other people here. Probably because it's only 10 am.

I am wearing my old swimsuit from when I was 23. It is black and white tiger print bikini and it is very, very tiny. I almost can't believe I dared to wear this out.

I can feel my perfect butt cheeks and they feel almost totally bare!!! But it's a sexy sensation. It still fits so I thought I'd give it try today.

It's very racy. It's also so thin. It barely covers my nipples because it's cut so low. I like my nipples. I just never have the nerve to let anyone ever see them.

Why is that anyway? We women have these awesome nipples and we know everyone LOVES to see them and yet we hide them all the time.

They will be hard to hide in this suit! Every bit of my shape shows through the thin material. Not just my nipples, but even my aureolas show.

When I stretch out and lay down I can see my pussy shape pressing through and because it's so thin I can even see the slit down the middle.

I feel so daring laying out here like this. I might was well be naked!!! The naughtiest part is that the crotch is so narrow that a little bit of my pussy lips shows on each side. YIKES!!!

My mind sure gets busy when I don't have a girlfriend to chat with. I guess I'll just keep talking to myself in my head. Why not? This way I can think anything, even stuff I couldn't say to my girlfriend.

Oh, now I feel like a spider in a web. There are four young men that have shown up and they are all laid their towels down within a few feet of me and they are staring like crazy.

We have all nodded a hello to each other. I'm not going to talk to them. I can tell they are thinking that cougar stuff. I guess I can give them a little thrill. Heck the thrill is that at 46 I can still hold all their attention.

I really am a naughty girl and I don't care because I can feel the excitement in the air. It's just plain fun to be so adored!!!

My hubby still gets excited whenever he see me, but let's face it, he's seen all my goodies a million times. This is so fun teasing these young men who are seeing me for the first time.

I just got done, turning over onto my tummy and getting on my knees to reach in my beach bag to get more lotion.

I made sure my little bubble butt was pointed directly at them. Hey, nice!!! My boobies look great hanging down like this. Here .... I'll make them sway a bit. Oh Yeh, that's nice. I know they're loving this.

Before I get back to roll over and lay down again, I'm reaching back and 'adjusting ' the crotch of my suit because I could feel it disappearing into my sweet little pussy slit.

I love this fishing my fingers inside the material and moving it around. And YIKES!!!! I just completely uncovered my fine pussy for a few seconds and let those four young men all see it. See how naughty I am?

I just rolled back over and sit cross legged. Maybe I should be more careful because that made the crotch of my swimsuit bottoms kind of buckle and open up. Oh right!!! Like you didn't know that was going to happen! You little tramp!!

Anyone looking can see my pussy from the side. Oh well, there are only four men who are looking at my pussy. Out of over six billion people in the world, that sure is not a lot is it?

Wha'oh!!! They are all staring as I'm rubbing suntan lotion on my body. I think I 'm being naughty when I did my boobs and reached my hand into my top and just felt my nice boobies up for ten seconds each, massaging them as I added lotion and I even let each nipple pop out for a peek at the sun.

Hey, I had to take them out to get lotion all over them didn't I? I can't help it if they are so impolite that they don't turn away when a lady holds her bare breasts in her hand and rubs lotion in them.

And I'm not going to feel all bad cause they were out for a bit, because I had to get them situated back in place properly, didn't I?

I 'm setting down the lotion and stretching out on my back with my sun glasses on. I can see all four of the men staring. My gosh! They sure are not shy are they?

It's been a couple of minutes now .... Time to reach down and pull my suit bottoms up nice and snug. That's it. YIKES, that thin material slid right up my pretty little pussy slit.

Oh-Oh that means even more of my pussy lips were showing on the sides. I am naughty!!!! But the guys all seem to like it so I'm not hurting anyone am I?

I've now been lying here another ten minutes and I'm getting bored. These guys are too easy to tease.

I just reach in my bottoms and scratch my pussy, for just a few seconds, and they act like I stripped for them or something.

And I HAD to take a look at my nipple when I felt it itching, didn't I? I can't make them NOT look. And plus, seeing a woman's nipples never really hurt anyone did it? I've never heard of one single man who ever complained about that.

Oh, I need to go. I'm gathering all my stuff and putting it in my bag. Oh oh, I'm now bending way over and my suit is still up my slit so those men are sure getting a good look at my most personal areas.

How can they just stare without blinking for so long? What is it about the female body that is so darn irresistible to men?

Well, here I am at my car and I am still in direct sight of them. I noticed they all rolled over on their stomachs and are all staring at me.

I'm only fifteen feet away. As I look around I can't see anyone else, but the four guys and me and one Ranger who is sitting at a park bench way off to the side.

He can't really see me. But he can see the four guys. So I guess that means I will be safe.

Oh I am a very naughty girl. I just opened the door to my car and they can all see me. I have my clothes on my car seat. Oh --Oh YIKES!!!!

I just took my top off and they can see my bare breasts and nipples. Oops, now I just slipped my bottoms down my legs and stepped out of them and put them in my car.

Oh snap!!! I just realized I am standing completely NUDE next to my car with four men looking right at me.

This took guts girl to stand naked in a state park. I hope I don't get caught, but the fact that I might is what is making this so dang exciting.

Now I am getting in my car without getting dressed. I can't believe I am doing this. I am still naked and driving out of the park. Oh this is a thrill!!!!!

I might do this again some time. This is so fun driving naked. I'm driving all the way home naked too.

Well, Honey there is more, but that was the main part of that memory.

What are you thinking about?

Call me.

Love,

Catherine