Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Doreen opened her eyes and pushed up on her elbows, looking at each of her children in turn.

"Well, I can't say this is how I would have chosen for you to grow up," she said, "but it's obvious that nothing I say will change what you're doing or how you feel about it."

"So you don't mind, then?" Debi asked hopefully.

"It's not a matter of minding," Doreen said gently, "it's just accepting what you can't change."

"Oh, Mom," Debi said, leaning forward and hugging her. "I love you so much," she said.

"Me, too, Mom," Don said sheepishly.

"And I love the two of you," she said. "How could I not, with the wonderful way you just sucked my pussy for me?" she said laughing. "So that's how you spent your summer. Summer camp was never like that for me."

"This was absolutely the greatest summer of my life," Debi declared.

"I never even imagined a time like this summer," Don said. "It was so great."

"Well, I have mixed emotions about it, I think," Doreen said, sitting up cross-legged, leaning back on her hands. "I don't think it's the kind of life I would have advised you to follow."

"But what's the harm?" Debi asked. "I mean, other than diseases and things, I know we have to be careful, it's just a great way to be with people."

"I'm sure it is," Doreen agreed. "But you do need to be careful, though."

"I promise, Mom," Debi said, leaning forward and hugging her. "I promise."

"Me, too," Don said sheepishly, still feeling a bit uncomfortable with his mother sitting naked with them, even though she had just sucked his cock.

Reaching out and gathering Don into her arms with Debi, Doreen just sat there on the bed holding her children, remembering them growing up and realizing that she had done all she could, now they would just have to make their own decisions, as they had been all summer long.

Don felt his cock growing hard again as he knelt in his mother's embrace, her arms around him and his around her and Debi. He was very conscious of their nakedness. As Doreen slowly released them, Debi sat up, noticing Don's growing erection.

"Oh, look, more goodies," she said, pointing at his cock.

Doreen looked at where she was pointing and saw Don's hard cock and the red blush on his face and burst out laughing.

"So, you're like your father, always ready," she said.

"I can't help it," Don lamented. "It just does what it wants."

"Yes, men tend to be that way," Doreen mused.

Pushing Don onto his back, Debi quickly straddled him, reaching down between her legs and grasping his cock, positioning it at the entrance to her pussy and quickly plunging down upon it, impaling herself on his cock. She just sat there for a minute, feeling Don's cock pulsating in her pussy. Looking at her mother, she could see that her mouth was hanging open as she stared at them. Slowly, Debi began to slide up and down on Don's cock, fucking him. Doreen watched in fascination as Don's cock disappeared up into Debi's pussy and slowly slid back out again, covered with a sheen from Debi's pussy juices.

Reaching out, Debi pulled her mother over and into position straddling Don's face as she slowly continued to fuck him. Grasping her thighs, Don pulled her pussy down onto his face and began to plunge his tongue up into his mother's pussy as Debi continued to ride him. This went on for several minutes, Doreen's eyes closed as Don's tongue worked its magic in her pussy. Then Debi pulled her mother forward towards her, backing off of Don's cock as she did so. She pulled her forward until she was straddling Don's cock, still facing her. Reaching forward between her mother's legs, she grasped Don's slippery cock and positioned it at the entrance to her mother's pussy, then gently encouraged her to lower herself onto him.

At first hesitating, finally Doreen lowered herself onto her son's cock, feeling it fill her as she took it all in. Leaning back on her hands, Doreen slowly began to raise and lower herself on her son's cock, slowly fucking him as Debi had just been doing. Don was beside himself as he felt his mother's pussy envelope his cock, softly squeezing him as she clenched and unclenched herself on his cock. He had never felt anything like it. At the same time, Debi lay on her stomach and began to lick her mother's clit and Don's cock as she slid up and down on it. Doreen was really moaning now as Debi's tongue teased and sucked at her clit while Don's cock slid in and out of her pussy. Don felt himself ready to explode from the sensations of his mother's pussy milking his cock and his sister's tongue licking him as his mother's pussy slid up and down on his cock.

Suddenly Don shouted out as he began to cum, while at the same time Doreen whimpered as she, too, began to cum. Pulling Don's cock from her mother's pussy, Debi directed the stream of cum right at her own mouth as she continued to lap up her mother's orgasm, slurping both their juices at the same time. Finally, after what seemed like several minutes, Don and Doreen stopped cumming and Debi finished lapping up their juices and sat up, cum smeared across her face. Pulling her mother up, she helped her off of Don so that he too could sit up.

"I love you, Mom," Debi said, hugging her. "I hope you'll be with us like this more."

"We'll see," Doreen said with a smile, knowing full well that she wouldn't miss it.

"Are you going to tell Dad?" Debi asked.

"Oh, God, what will I tell him?" Doreen said, her hand to her face. "I can't even imagine how he'd react."

"We'll figure something out," Debi said with a knowing smile.

"And what do you have in mind?" Doreen asked worriedly.

"I don't know," Debi said, "but we'll figure something out."

"I can't wait to watch you and Dad again," Don suddenly said.

"Yeah," Debi agreed, "me, too."

"Oh, I had forgotten about that," Doreen said. "Show me this hole."

Getting up, Don and Debi led her into the closet and showed her the hole. Don mentioned that he had found the poster up when he had returned from camp and didn't remember leaving it that way.

"Well, I do have to admit that I found this while you were at camp," Doreen said. "In fact, when I came in here this morning, I had planned on asking you about it."

"Is that why you were in your gown with the front open?" Debi asked with a smile.

"I hadn't really thought about it," Doreen replied, blushing.

"Well, I'm glad you came in and caught us," Debi said. "I feel much happier about everything now."

"Yes, things have changed," Doreen said. "Well, you only have the rest of this week, then school starts for you two, so make good use of your time."

"Don't worry about that," Debi laughed. "Mom, why did you shave your pussy?" she suddenly asked.

"What?" Doreen blushed, her hand dropping to her pussy. "Well, your father wanted me to do it and he seems to like it, so I just keep it this way."

"It sure is nice," Don said. "It's real easy to eat, and it feels different when I'm fucking."

"Yes, your father said something of the sort, too," Doreen replied. "Well, I've got some housework to do. You two keep yourselves amused."

"No problem," Debi laughed. "When you're done, maybe we can do something together."

"I'll be a couple of hours," Doreen said.

"That's okay," Debi said, "I need some more attention anyway."

Shaking her head as she gathered her gown about herself, Doreen kissed each of them as she left the room. Debi turned to Don and pushed him back onto the bed jumping on top of him.

"Wow, I can't believe it," she said. "Isn't Mom cool?"

"Unbelievable," Don said. "I almost died when she came in the room, I was so scared."

"I sure was surprised," Debi agreed, "but I was even more surprised when I saw how her gown was. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been here?"

"You're nuts," Don said.

"Speaking of which," Debi said, sliding down between his legs and sucking his cock into her mouth.

Then she gently sucked both of his balls into her mouth, softly rolling them around with her tongue. Then she returned to his cock, sucking it into her mouth. For the next two hours they sucked and fucked each other over and over again until they were completely spent, then they just lay back and fell asleep. Don awakened to the feeling of something warm and wet on his cock, and opening his eyes, expecting to see Debi sucking on him, his mother was bent over him, his cock buried in her mouth. As they made eye contact, Doreen began to slowly suck his cock, letting it slide deep into her throat and back out again. Don just sighed and lay back, enjoying the sensation. Then Debi woke up, sized up the situation and quickly straddled Don's face, lowering her pussy onto his mouth as he began to eat her. Soon enough she began to cum again for the umpteenth time that day, Don's tongue driving her wild. At the same time, he began to cum in his mother's mouth. shooting his cum deep into her throat as she sucked him. When everyone had finished cumming, Don sat up.

"Your father will be home soon," Doreen said. "You should get yourselves together."

Shortly thereafter John arrived home from work, giving Doreen a big kiss, then kissing Debi and giving Don a hug.

"It sure is nice having you two home again," he said. "I actually missed you while you were at camp."

"You have to let us grow up sometime," Debi said.

"Of course," he replied, "I just missed having you here."

"Well, we missed you, too, Dad," Debi said, hugging him. "We're really glad to be home."

So they sat down to eat dinner, light banter occupying them during the meal. When they were finished, they all sat in the living room together and talked about their summer, being careful not to mention certain things. Finally it was 10:00 and John said it was time for him to go to bed, that he had an early day tomorrow. Saying goodnight, John and Doreen went to their room and Don and Debi went to his.

Quickly going into the closet, Debi glued her eye to the hole, watching as her father undressed, seeing his cock flop out as took off his underwear.

"Dad's got a beautiful cock," Debi said. "I didn't appreciate that before."

As she watched her mother pulling her clothes off, Debi could see her look directly into her eyes through the closet as she undressed. Debi realized that she knew they would be watching and smiled as she explained this to Don. Meanwhile Don had pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them, spreading her legs. Don reached between her legs and began to play with her pussy while she watched through the hole. Debi was pushing against his hand when she relinquished the hole to Don.

As he put his eye to the hole, Debi pulled his shorts down and began to massage his cock, squeezing it and fondling his balls as he watched his parents.

"Oh, man, Mom's sucking his cock looking right at me," Don exclaimed.

"Let me see," Debi said, relinquishing his cock and moving to the hole as he moved aside.

As she looked into the hole, Debi could see that they were locked in a 69, her mother laying on top of her father. Standing up, she turned to Don with a big grin on her face.

"This is it," she said. "Come with me," turning and leaving the closet.

"What are you doing?" Don asked, hesitating.

"Telling Dad," Debi stated.

"Not me," Don said. "I'll watch from here."

"Suit yourself," Debi replied, pulling her T-shirt off as she left the room naked.

Returning to the closet, Don put his eye to the hole, still seeing his parents locked in a 69. Then he saw the door handle to their bedroom turn and the door slowly opened just enough for Debi to quietly sneak in. Only the fact that their father's face was buried in their mother's pussy prevented him from seeing her. Quickly moving over to the foot of the bed, Doreen started when she realized that Debi was kneeling naked at the foot of the bed while she was sucking John's cock. Missing a beat, she quickly continued her sucking, looking at Debi worriedly. Then Debi leaned over the edge of the bed, sticking her tongue out towards her father's cock which her mother was sucking on. At first not understanding, then not believing, Doreen lifted her head from John's cock for a second, and before she could even catch her breath, Debi had glued her mouth to the head of her father's cock which Doreen still held in her hand. Watching in disbelief, Doreen continued to hold John's cock in her hand as her daughter sucked it right in front of her. John's tongue was doing a number in her pussy and she began to whimper as she came. Debi could hear her father's tongue in her mother's pussy, slurping up her juices. Then she felt the head of his cock expand slightly and then cum was gushing into her mouth, filling it. She sucked and sucked, swallowing all of his cum as it pumped into her mouth. Finally he finished cumming, Debi sucking the last bits of cum from his cock.

"Man, what an incredible blowjob," John said.

"John, I need to tell you something," Doreen said.

"What is it?" he replied, running his tongue into her pussy once more.

"I had help," Doreen said, looking at Debi who just smiled at her.

"What do you mean you had help?" John asked, continuing to flit his tongue into her pussy.

At that, Debi leaned forward and again sucked her father's cock into her mouth, which quickly sprang to its full size.

"This is what I mean," Doreen said, suddenly rolling off of him.

"What. . ." John started to say, then realized that his cock was still being sucked even though Doreen had rolled off of him.

Sitting up and looking down at his cock at the same time, John saw his daughter looking him right in the eye while she sucked his cock down into her throat, as much of a smile as possible on her face.

"What the hell is going on here?" John said, trying to pull away from Debi's insistent mouth.

"Our children's summer was a little more than they've explained to you so far," Doreen explained.

"What are you doing?" John said, succeeding in pulling his cock from Debi's mouth.

"I'm sucking your cock again for you, Dad," Debi replied, smiling at him. "Didn't you like it the first time?"

"The first time? That was you?" John asked incredulously.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," Doreen said.

"What are you doing sucking my cock?" John shouted. "What are you doing sucking cocks at all?"

"Dad, I've grown up. I'm not such a little girl anymore," Debi said.

"Even so, what do you think you're doing sucking my cock?"

"Your cock's beautiful," Debi said. "And I've seen Mom suck it a whole bunch of times and I wanted to suck it, too, to see what it tasted like."

"Are you both crazy or is it me?" John asked.

"Maybe you should here the whole story," Doreen suggested.

"What story?" John asked.

"The story of our summer," Debi said, standing up.

John's mouth dropped open as he saw his naked daughter standing in front of him, her breasts firm and nipples hard, pointing right at him, and the soft, downy hair barely covering her pussy.

"Don't you like what you see, Dad?" Debi asked, holding her arms out to her sides, then cupping her breasts.

"You're very beautiful," John said. "I guess I hadn't really realized how much you'd grown up."

"Well, listen to what I have to say, then you'll understand better," Debi said, moving to sit on the bed next to her mother.

As she crossed her legs, John's mouth again dropped open as he saw his daughter's pussy spread open in front of him. In spite of himself, his cock began to stir as he stared at Debi's pussy gaping at him. Doreen noticed what he was seeing and smiled.

"She's quite something, isn't she?" she asked John.

"Beautiful," John admitted. "So what's this story?"

"Well," Debi began, and then told him, starting with when she first caught Don and stopping when they left camp to come home.

During the course of telling the story, Don came into the room. John was so shocked and engrossed in Debi's story that he didn't even really react to the fact that his naked son had joined them on the bed.

"And so that's what happened," Debi said. "And that's why I wanted to suck your cock. I'd like you to suck my pussy for me, too," she added. "I want us all to be together."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing," John said, looking at Doreen. "You knew about this?"

"I found out this afternoon," Doreen admitted.

"How did you find out?" John asked.

Hesitating just a second, Doreen took a big breath and told him about her day. John's mouth was just hanging open as she described finding their children sucking each other and then being sucked by each of their children and then hearing about them fucking each other. While Doreen was telling her story, Debi had retrieved John's cock and was again sucking on it. John was so shocked by everything that he did nothing to try to stop her this time. When Doreen finished telling him her story, John just sat there silently, in shock, as Debi continued to suck his cock.

Then, as he watched, Don encouraged his mother to lean back against him, reaching over her shoulders to massage and rub her breasts. Then sliding back so that she was laying on her back in front of him, Don crawled down her body, pushing his face in between her legs and sticking his tongue into her bald pussy. At the same time Doreen opened her mouth and sucked his cock in, which had been dangling above her face. As John watched, his wife and his son engaged in a 69 right in front of his eyes while his daughter had her face full of his cock.

Then Debi stopped sucking his cock, and crawling up his body, straddled him and quickly impaled herself on his cock, feeling it fill her pussy like it had not yet been stuffed. John almost died as he felt his daughter's velvet pussy envelope his cock. He hadn't felt anything like this for as long as he could remember. Laying back, John gripped Debi's hips as she rode his cock, sliding up and down on him. Right next to him on the bed Doreen and Don were sucking each other, loudly slurping as they ate each other.

Then Doreen pushed Don off of her, pushing him onto his back so that he was lying right next to his father on the bed. Straddling him, she slid his cock up into her pussy and began to ride him, matching Debi's rhythm as she fucked John. John couldn't believe how beautiful it was watching his wife ride up and down on his son's cock. Soon both he and Don were cumming, filling the pussies riding them with cum.

When they had stopped riding and were just sitting on them, Debi pushed her mother over on her back and dove into her pussy, lapping up the combined cum from her and Don. At the same time, she swung her legs over her mother's face so that her gooey, dripping pussy was right in her face. At first not doing anything, staring at her daughter's pussy dripping cum onto her chin, Doreen had never seen a pussy up this close. Then as some more cum came dribbling from Debi's pussy, Doreen stuck out her tongue, catching it. Then sticking her tongue out again, she began to tentatively probe her daughter's pussy, tasting her and also tasting John's cum, something she was very familiar with. Soon she was sucking and lapping at her daughter's pussy with abandon, matching the action in her own pussy lick for lick. After several minutes they both stopped licking, having sucked all of the cum from each other. Then Debi spun around, wrapping her arms around her mother and kissing her, swirling her tongue around in her mouth and playing tag with hers. Then rolling off her mother, Debi sat up, smiling at her father.

"So, Dad, how do you like how much we've learned this summer?" Debi asked with a laugh. "Do I suck cock well? Did I fuck you nice? Did I eat Mom's pussy like you would?"

Doreen burst out laughing at the look on John's face as Debi said this.

"And do you like the way Don sucked Mom's pussy? Did you like the way he fucked her?" she continued, laughing. "If you liked all that, you should have seen Don sucking cock. He got really good at it."

1...1213141516...19