Summer Camping Ch. 02-03

Story Info
A trip to forget?
6.4k words
4.19
66.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 Fair play!

The next morning I awoke to the sounds of voices. As I lay there in our tent, I looked over to Sandy and she was still sleeping peacefully. After our love making she had put on her camping "jammies" which consisted of yellow sweat shirt and sweat pants, along with a pair of white socks to keep her feet warm at night. Even in sweats, she looked fantastic.

I turned my attention to the voices I was hearing. Two male voices talking about something that sounded important. I got curious and unzipped our tent door and stepped into the morning light.

After a good stretch and wiping the sleep from my eyes I noticed a park ranger was over at the "Squatters" campsite. One of the guys, later I found out his name is Tony, was being lectured on the rules of camping at Yosemite.

As the warnings state, bears live in the woods and they come around looking for food at night. I looked at their site and saw that along with several beer cans scattered about, they had left their food out on the picnic table over night. Park rangers don't like that and this guy was letting Tony know just what he thought. Tony looked tired, but alert to what the Ranger was saying. I couldn't see anyone else around their site, and I assumed they were all sleeping.

I went ahead and started cooking fire, dug out our breakfast from the storage bin and set up the camp stove. I was always in charge of breakfast when we were camping. Sandy took care of lunch and dinner, as long as no fish were involved and nothing had to be barbecued. My Sandy is definitely a girlie girl.

After the ranger left, Tony stood there for a minute and looked around their site. Seeing me he waved and said good morning. I couldn't help but wonder if he was the lucky winner of the free peek at my wife. But I waved back anyway.

It took me a while to get breakfast ready, but once it was done I went in and woke Sandy. She smiled at me, "Come back to bed for a bit babe." She said sexily.

Now once I'm up and moving I know better than to lay back down again, especially with Sandy looking so good. So I told her "No way, breakfast is cooked and it's time to out and climb something."

She knows me and expected nothing else.

Sandy emerged from the tent still in her yellow jammies and sat down with me to enjoy our bacon and eggs, and coffee. "Have you seen our neighbors yet?" She asked meekly.

"Just one guy. He said good morning." I answered. I told her the story about the ranger and she just laughed. "Serves them right" she said.

Our plan for the day was to hike up to Mirror Lake, or Mirror Meadow as it has become mostly grass now.

Sandy said that before we went anywhere she was taking a shower. "I smell like we've been fucking" she whispered. I had to smile at that, remembering the night before.

As Sandy was getting ready to head for the showers, Cindy came out of one of the tents. She was dressed in a pair of pink short shorts and a white tank top. I have to admit she looked pretty good too.

As she moved around the site she looked over at me and waved. Of course I waved back, not wanting to be rude to a pretty girl in short shorts. She had a very good shape to her. The shorts showed off her great ass, and the top allowed her firm round tits to show their stuff too. To my enjoyment she turned and slowly walked over to the table where I was sitting.

As she approached I noticed that her nipples, although not showing through her top, were displayed like little acorns sitting on end. A very nice sight indeed.

"Where's Sandy?" She asked.

"Inside getting ready for a shower" I replied. "Coffee?" I offered.

She just scrunched up her nose and shook her head no.

Sandy came out and spotted Cindy and I talking. After the good mornings Sandy announced that she would be back after she showered.

"Wait up and I'll go with you." Cindy said. The two of them walked down the path together towards the community showers. I sat back and watched as they went.

Those shorts really did show off Cindy's cute butt.

About that time the Squatters camp started to come alive.

First out was Tony, followed by Mark. They both looked around like they had no idea where they were. I heard Mark ask Tony what was for breakfast and Tony sharply replied, "Whatever you fuckin make I guess."

Mark spotted me and waved his hello. I waved back, still wondering, was he the guy?

Mark wandered over and said good morning and asked if I had seen Cindy. I explained that the girls had left for the showers. Cindy hadn't told him that she was going anywhere, so I told him that they had been gone for a few minutes already.

Mark was now checking out the pot of coffee sitting on the table. I didn't really want too, but I offered him some.

Seeing Mark with something to drink, Tony came over and introduced himself and helped himself to some coffee as well.

Shortly there after Dave came out and came over then Scott.

Mark asked where Danny was and it was agreed that Danny wouldn't be seen for quite a while.

I guess most of the beer cans were his from the previous evening. No mention was made of my wife, or of the comments made by any of the guys.

After the coffee was gone, as well as the last of the bacon, the guys told me that they were planning on floating down the river all day. I told them that we would be gone until dark and asked them to keep an eye on our site.

"Sure, if we are here" Tony said.

Now the bunch of them looked like they were in their early twenties. Mark was a blond about 5'9" and seemed like a surfer type. Tony had dark hair, he was a little shorter than Mark, but not really smaller. Scott was the heaviest of the group with a short goatee and a bald head. And Dave was the tallest. Tall and thin. He had longer, messy hair and seemed to be stoned already.

The four guys went back to their camp and started getting ready to go to the river. After waiting about 30 minutes, all but Mark decided to take off and start without Cindy or Danny.

Mark came back over and sat at the table while I cleaned up our site and got ready to go for the hike. I was tempted to ask about the night before but I figured I should just shut up about it.

Mark started talking about Cindy. "This was supposed to be my chance to get away from being married for a while." It seems he really didn't want her along on this trip and was more than eager to tell me about it. Apparently they had been married for a couple of years and this was to be his guys night out experience.

I explained that Sandy and I didn't spend enough time together at home and this was our time to be together.

Mark laughed and said "After last night, I don't blame you for wanting her around."

With that said I sat up and was ready to start asking questions about who saw what and who said what, but just then the girls came back from the showers. I didn't want to say anything about in front of them.

Sandy came into the site and after seeing Mark, went right into the tent. Cindy stopped to talk to Mark and then told him to come along while she got ready to go.

After a minute Sandy called me into the tent. "Did they go back to there own camp yet?" She asked.

I said they had, and she asked me to sit and talk while she got ready. Sandy then told me about the trip to the showers.

"The lines at the women's shower were so long with moms and kids, and we had to wait for an open stall. It was ridiculous."

The she talked about Cindy. "She was so impatient that she wanted us to shower together to save one of from having to wait even longer. I told her no that she could go first, and I would wait."

Sandy said that she had declined because the stalls were too small. "Cindy wanted to sneak into the men's shower because there were no lines. She is a wild one I think."

Sandy went on, "At the last minute a group of women and kids finished up and we both got stalls to ourselves. But that Cindy is a talker, and kept up talking from the stall next to mine about Mark being a jerk, for the whole time they've been together he treats her like shit around his friends.

Sandy said that just as she finished her shower and was drying off Cindy stuck her head into her stall and said, "I'm ready when you are." "And then she just stood there watching me shower."

Sandy admitted that it was unnerving standing there nude with Cindy watching but that it really didn't seem that out of the ordinary. Sandy just isn't used to showering in front of anyone else.

I made a joke, "Maybe she wanted to get a look at you after hearing us last night." I said smiling. "Or maybe she's just Bi." She turned and looked at me and asked somewhat seriously, "Do you think she is?"

As we got ready to go, after dressing and putting everything away Mark and Cindy came out of their tent and started for the river.

Cindy looked awesome in a 2 piece bikini that really showed how she was put together.

She and Mark stopped by our site and said that they would see us later. I was caught unaware as Cindy leaned in close and said "So, you like my suit, huh?" and smiled at me. I guess I had been checking her out just a bit too long and she noticed.

I turned to Mark and he was busy looking Sandy up and down. He leaned over and whispered something into Cindy's ear and she just pushed him away.

"You guys should come swimming with us instead of the hike" Mark said.

I just shook my head and said that we would stick to our plans as they were.

"Too bad" Mark said leering at Sandy.

Cindy reached out and pushed him on the shoulder and called him an asshole. With that they turned and left.

Sandy waited for a few minutes and asked me, "You don't think she said anything to Mark about seeing me in the shower, do you?"

What could I say, "I don't know, maybe"

Later that evening, after a long day on the trails Sandy and I walked into our camp. Both of us were tired but feeling good.

We had shared a beautiful day in Yosemite and had not pushed the walk too hard. We had stopped and had lunch on the trail, with no blanket to sit on, and had avoided much of the other hikers most of the day.

As we settled down to rest we noticed the guys and Cindy sitting around the fire in their campsite. Cindy waved and called us over. When we got closer we saw that there was a new face in the crowd, that of Danny. It seemed that Danny had slept most of the day and had elected to not go down to the river.

We introduced ourselves and were offered each a beer. Not ready to seem rude we accepted it and sat around for a few minutes talking with group and giving an account of our day.

Mark spoke up and said, "Too bad you didn't come swimming with us instead of hikong, you missed out."

Sandy asked "what did we miss."

Cindy got an expression on her face that screamed "shut up" but to no avail. "Cindy flashed her tits to everyone at the river" Mark said laughing.

Cindy, now angry said, "You pulled my top off you fucking moron."

All the other guys started laughing at that and Danny spoke up for the first time. "Well, now I can say that you have the best titties I've seen so far on this trip. Now just show us your pussy and I'll let you know how that rates too." All the guys, even Mark laughed at the remark.

Mark turned to me and added, "Maybe you got something from Sandy today that makes it worth missing out, huh?"

Sandy had a funny look in her eyes, and started to blush. "Let's go make our dinner babe" she said at last.

As we ate our dinner, Sandy looked at me and said in a quiet voice, "Do you think Cindy has nicer breasts than I do?" Loaded question number one.

"Of course not why do you ask that?" I replied.

"I think that Danny is the one who saw me naked last night. Why else would he say what he said?"

"Oh that's just silly, he's just an asshole, and who cares what his opinion is anyway." I said.

Sandy just looked at me with a sad look about her and said that she was going to shower tonight instead of in the morning. I said that I would go down with her after we cleaned up the site.

Sandy seemed distant as she went into the tent to get her toiletries for the shower. "It's warm tonight. I think I'll change into something lighter tonight." She was saying as she went into the tent.

I had some trash to discard and moved over to the far side of site where the trash bin was located. I saw Sandy come back out of the tent and I stopped dead in my tracks. Sandy had on a white T-shirt and a pair of boxers that she only wore around the house. She looked great, but she never dressed like this out of the house. You could see the shadows of her nipples through the shirt and the boxer shorts were loose enough where they just barely hung on her hips, almost to the point of exposing her butt crack.

I watched as she moved about the camp site, picking up cups and other trash, and then she went to the water spicket that stood between our camp and the Squatters camp to rinse off her hands. As she bent over to put her hands in the flow, I heard someone say "I bet she's a great fuck too."

I was behind the tent and blocked from view from the neighboring site. I looked over at the others and noticed all the guys, and Cindy, staring at my wife. Mark stood up and called to her.

"You want another beer Sandy?"

Sandy turned and looked at them and shook her head no.

"We're going down to the showers in a few minutes but thanks anyway" she said.

Mark called out again. "Come here for a minute, I want to tell you something."

Sandy turned and looked for me, but where I was standing she couldn't see me. She turned again and walked slowly over to their fire.

"What do you want to tell me?" She asked as she came close to them.

"I just wanted to let you know that Danny told us that you have a beautiful set of tits and that you shave the hair off your pussy lips, is that true? Can we see for ourselves?"

Sandy stood there as if paralyzed. When Mark spoke Cindy got up and went into the tent.

I stood there surprised that Sandy didn't turn and run, or at least tell Mark to go fuck himself. But she just stood there as if she didn't know what to do. I was about to call out to her but then she took another step toward the group. I just stood there.

Dave, who was sitting closest to Sandy turned and reached up and hooked a finger in the waistband of her boxers. He looked up at her and smiled.

Why didn't she stop him?

Then he slowly pulled the front of the boxers down.

In the dim light I could just make out Sandy standing with back to me, facing the group of men. As Dave continued to pull down the front the boxers, they slipped off of Sandy's hips and fell down to her feet.

"Holy fuck" I heard someone say.

Finally Sandy reached down and yanked her boxers back up to her knees and turned away from everyone. She finished pulling up her shorts as she walked away, back to our site.

As she reached our site Mark called out, "Nice ass too Sandy."

Sandy went into the tent, never even noticing me standing in the dark on the other side.

I stood for a minute trying to process what had happened. Why had she gone over there in the first place? Why didn't she stop Dave from exposing her? What the fuck? I walked over to the tent and pushed my way inside. I looked at Sandy and she avoided eye contact with me. I needed some kind of explanation from her, but I wanted her to tell me without my having to accuse her of anything.

She just stood up and asked if I was ready to go. Then she walked out of the tent with her towel and shampoo and started the walk to the showers. I caught up with her after a short distance. Sandy didn't speak all the way to the showers. I didn't know what to say, so I kept quiet too.

Once there we checked and both men's and women's showers were empty. I stopped and asked her if she was all right.

She looked me right in the eye and said "Sure, but don't hurry because I want to take a long shower since no one else is here." She kissed me then she walked into the women's shower and closed the door.

I still didn't know what to think. So I went in to the men's shower and began to rinse off.

As I soaped myself down, I was thinking of what had happened. I should have run up and beat the shit out of Dave, at least, but I didn't. I was too interested in Sandy's behavior, her clothes, her inaction.

Did she want Dave to pull down her pants? Did she want the rest of guys to get a look at her body so they could over rule Danny's comment earlier? My mind was in turmoil and I couldn't think straight. I pushed my head under the spray of water and stood there.

Suddenly there was a voice. "So, you saw what happened out there didn't you?" I turned and looked for the source and noticed the shower curtain had been pulled back. Cindy stood there, naked.

As I stared at her she walked into the stall and pulled the curtain closed behind her. I looked at her for a moment without saying a word. My eyes traveled down her body, over her perfect breasts with her dark nipples jutting toward me. Down across the flatness of her stomach and lower. She was shaved. The nub of her clit stood out proudly.

She noticed my gaze and she moved her legs apart for me to see more. Smiling she slowly inched toward me. Finally she stopped and said in a whisper, "You missed out at the river, and the all the guys got to see Sandy's pussy, so I thought now would be a good time to let you catch up. Besides the women's shower is full"

I felt her small hand enclose my now erect cock. "I guess this means you like what you see?"

With her other hand she reached up and took the soap from the holder. She rubbed the soap building a lather in her palms and then she reached down and cupped my balls with one hand while she continued to stroke me with the other.

"First I get to wash you, then you wash me, OK?"

Cindy slowly lowered herself onto her knees in front of me and moved her hand from my balls to my legs. With her hand she coaxed my legs further apart and gained access to my ass from between my now spread legs. Her fingers moved over my ass cheeks and then found their way in between them. I felt her fingers graze my ass hole and stop.

With one hand still stroking my hardon, Cindy pushed a finger from her other hand slowly up into my asshole. Sandy had done this to me a couple of times, and I remember cumming harder each time she did it.

Leaving a finger inside of me in back, Cindy staeted to lick the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip and the then working the head deeper into her mouth.

As I felt her lips close around the shaft I knew I was lost to this. All thoughts of Sandy just left me. I wanted this girl to suck me and drink my cum. I wanted inside of her. She looked wonderful on her knees in front of me. Naked, with the water running over her soft skin. My cock buried in her mouth as she sucked the cum out me.

I felt it coming, building within me. My excitement and the erotic feeling of this woman's mouth was causing me to build to orgasm quickly There was no way I was going to stop her now. It felt so good. she looked so good.

I warned her that I was close and she just pushed her finger deeper into my ass and continued to suck me. My hands moved to the sides of her face and I started to push deeper, into her throat.

Then I came. Oh God it felt so good. She sucked and mouthed my dick and swallowed every spurt of my cum. When I was finished she continued to stroke me with her hand and she looked up at me.

"I liked that, I could feel your body cumming, back here" she said as she wiggled her finger in my ass. Slowly she withdrew the finger and then she moved that hand back to my balls, rolling and gently squeezing them in her palm.

12