Summer Daze 03 - Friends, Benefits

Story Info
Friends with Benefits ? Before it was even invented.
1.9k words
3.67
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks I saw Summer three times at local shows, we had one excursion by train, and Summer cancelled another as she had a bad cold, probably due to the clothes she wore.

The first event was at our local city hall. My father was dropping me off at the venue, when I noticed Summer walking up the road. She stood out from the crowd and was wearing a white jacket, over a very thin green patterned dress, which was just below her knees but split down the front and blowing in the breeze. She had black knee length boots and wore large metal, circular earrings. I quickly told my dad to drop me where we were, saying I had seen a friend, and I ran across to Summer. My dad was watching intently.

Summer was heading to a department store and asked me to go with her. She sampled a few perfumes, bought some make up and then went to the toilets to get ready. Once at the hall, I left her outside the stage door, and later saw her inside, but not for long. My father later quizzed me about who she was.

I desperately wanted to borrow the car to get to a city around 30 miles away on the following Monday, but my father wouldn't allow it, although he did say he would start letting me have the car for local shows. I could see his point in a way, I didn't have much experience of motorways.

So on the Monday I arranged to meet Summer at our city's railway station. I had to take a couple of hours off work to get there on time, and even then it was a bus ride, train, meet Summer, and another train. Again, I didn't see a lot of Summer at the show, she explained on the train later that the elderly promoter, who was the same at our local shows, had been shocked to see her there and had kept her "busy". She said she was sorry and wanted to spend more time with me.

Summer phoned me later in the week, late at night. Fortunately, I had a phone extension in my bedroom, no mobile phones in 1973 of course. I had actually claimed two bedrooms in my parents house. A small one which I slept in, and a larger one that I used as an office and den. I had to be careful because sometimes, when I was talking with friends, I heard my dad pick up the phone downstairs.

Summer talked quietly and told me about our local show promoter. He was a very respectable, rich man, mid 60's, very well dressed and stockily built. He didn't usually talk to fans, and always arrived at our local hall with an entourage which included his brother, co-promoter and his brother, and several staff. He promoted shows around a large part of the country.

Summer told me that a couple of months ago, he had gone up to her and asked if she had a ticket, and she had replied that she had come with a certain celebrity. The promoter had said that it wasn't for celebrities to decide who to bring in and then he had laughed and said "it's ok, I know all about you Summer".

He had put his arm round her and led her to a room that he always used, across from the main dressing rooms, and then put his hands on her shoulders and steered her towards another door that was a cloakroom. In there he backed her against the wall and tied her hands together above her head to one of several coat hooks, then he pulled her jumper up, over her head so it was wrapped around her neck, exposing her breasts and sucked them, before removing her skirt and panties. Then he had sex with her, lifting her feet from the floor.

Summer told me she couldn't believe how fat his cock was, and he made her orgasm, which was a rarity, and afterwards he sent his brother in. She said this has been going on ever since and that's what happened at our the city we traveled to a few days previous. I reminded her what she had said about "Groupies never tell". She replied that I was the only one who she could talk to about these things, and she trusted me. I also mentioned he wasn't exactly a celebrity, but she replied that it is all the same, he is part of the entertainment scene, and he was actually quite famous in his younger days. Summer was obviously exited that all this was happening to her.

On our next local show, I had the car, I promised Summer a lift home, but didn't see a lot of her again until towards the end of the show. I couldn't believe just how far she lived from the city centre, it seemed to take forever, and when we pulled up outside her parents house, she said that it was a pity the lights were still on, otherwise I could have gone in. It was just as well, as I needed to get home and act responsible.

The next time, it was exactly the same story. The third time I dropped her off, the house was in darkness, and she insisted I go in for a while. Inside, it was much like my own home, although a slightly bigger house. Summer asked if I wanted a tea or coffee, and then announced she was just going to the bathroom to take her make up off and freshen up. I said I couldn't stop long as I needed to get the car back.

Twenty minutes later I was still sat there. I heard a man's voice (her dad) shouting "Summer, have you brought someone home". She replied that it was me, and he shouted back "well don't leave the lad on his own, make him a drink, and don't wake your mother up".

Summer came down, wearing a short lemon coloured dressing gown and slippers. I said I really needed to be going, it was already past my curfew, and I had about a 35 minute drive. Summer sat down, I could see her little yellow panties, and she suddenly launched herself at me, and we passionately kissed, fell off the sofa onto the floor, and she straddled me and started undoing my belt, within seconds she had my erection in her hands and was gasping "hmm, that's big, I bet it's nine inch isn't?".

I replied that I didn't know, she insisted on getting a tape measure, and said it was just over nine inch, and that's the biggest she had seen, along with two others. She added that she would love to put me in a contest with the other two, and she told me who they were. I said I really couldn't stay, she said "oh, please, just a quickie".

I said It didn't have any condoms, she replied that it was ok, neither did she.

I asked if she was on the pill, presuming that obviously she was. But no, she doubted she could get pregnant because she had taken than many risks.

I got up, pulled my trousers up, thinking of the friends I had grown up with who's lives had been ruined. Summer looked angry, but saw me out. I drove home in fifteen minutes, breaking every speed limit along the way by at least double. I regretted it later of course, maybe we could have done something else?

I didn't contact Summer or hear from her over the next week, and then saw her again at our local entertainment venue. She came straight over and apologised and asked if I would forgive her, I said of course, and told her that if the opportunity ever presented itself again, I had condoms. Summer said that she had bought some as well.

She explained that she had taken so many risks, she was almost certain she would never get pregnant, and when she had been to her GP to ask for the pill, he had turned her down because she didn't have a boyfriend.

Later that evening, I gave her a lift home, the lights were off, so I was invited in. Summer went upstairs but returned quickly wearing he short dressing gown, which was open, and a skimpy pair of white panties with a cartoon picture of a lion on the front. We started kissing on the settee, and I was feeling her lovely soft breasts while she was struggling with my belt and trousers. Once again we rolled onto the floor, Summer stripped me naked, her gown had come off and I pulled her panties down. She wanted to play with my cock and look at it, and then lick it, moving on to a little bit of oral before she put a condom on me and laid back on the carpet and pulled me on top of her. We took it slowly and it felt so amazing, kissing all the time and hands all over each other. Of course I came fairly quickly, and Summer whispered "keep it in me" and she rolled us both over so she was on top, and she started riding me, rotating her hips and bottom and pushing down as hard as she could, then she sat up and rode me while kneeling astride me, before coming back down and kissing me.

I could smell that sweet aroma I had witnessed on her previously, I realised she was sweating, but not like the usual sweat you smell on a person, this was such a beautiful perfume she was exuding from her skin. She went on for what seemed like an hour before I came again, into the same condom, but still she wouldn't stop. I said I really had to be getting off, but Summer kept saying "just another minute" and turning my cock in every direction possible inside her cunt as she sat up and worked away. Up, down, sideways, forward and backward.

I was actually falling asleep, it was like I was in a dream, and all I could picture was a steam engine rotating a wheel and pushing a piston up and down. It went on and on, and on. Eventually I felt my cock exploding for the third time. I thought of the condom bursting and pushed Summer off and jumped up. The condom was still in one piece, but very stretched. I looked for a clock -- it was 3.15am!!! I dashed to get dressed, Summer wrapped the condom up and told me to get rid of it, and I drove home as fast as possible.

My father was waiting up for me, apparently my mother had been worried sick. He wanted to know what I had been doing, so I said I had been talking to Summer's dad, and explained he was ill and didn't get much company, and he tended to sit up all night as his health was worse when he laid down. I lost the use of the car again, but not for long. I spent the rest of the night writing in my diary about everything that had happened.

These days, I guess my relationship with Summer would be described as "Friends with Benefits". At the time, I just kept telling myself that she was a great girl to have as a friend, but I mustn't let it get serious.