Summer Daze 06 - Eighteen Months In

Story Info
Eighteen Months into our marriage.
2k words
2.78
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMER 06

After eighteen months of almost faithful marriage, things had become rather boring. Work, sleep, sex once a week. The sad thing is, that most people, if truthful, will admit the same. However, it was the last thing that I had been expecting. We didn't go out much, because the new house was a long walk from a bus route, and we had that journey to make twice a day as it was.

We had saved up for everything we needed, and now had enough for a secondhand car. We had a look round and decided on a gold coloured Datsun Sunny. It would have been around April 1976, and we were aged 20. I picked up the car on a Friday afternoon, and more importantly, I bought a local weekly newspaper, thinking we could see what was on at the cinema and have a trip out over the weekend.

Summer looked at the entertainment pages, and immediately spotted a small square advert for exactly the type of show we had first met at. It was at a new Leisure Centre, around three miles from where we lived. The Promoter was a new name to us, but one of the celebrities appearing was someone we both recognized. We'll call him Mark.

Mark was a little older than us. He had followed his father into the entertainment business, and Summer had previously had sex with both. The father in her early days as a groupie, and then Mark, several times after we had met. The father was a bit of a hard, untalkative man, one of quite a few old timers who had been rough with Summer. Mark was different. God's gift to women, and was always on the lookout, despite having a beautiful long term girlfriend.

We debated about whether we should risk a night out. We didn't have long to decide. Would Summer pay to get in and stick with me all night? She promised she would. I wasn't so sure. Summer suggested we go, pay, just sit at the back of the hall, see what had changed, and if we knew anyone. I suggested we just go, sit in the car park, and just see who arrived. So on that basis, we dashed to get ready.

Summer dressed fairly normal. My favourite green mini skirt and a dark gray woolen jumper that she looked great in, as it was short and loose, showing a bit of midriff. She had bare, suntanned legs, I said I hoped she had a bra on, she showed me she had -- black. She put a short pair of black boots on and we set off. Summer wasn't on the pill anymore. I wondered if she had packed any condoms, or was she that certain she wouldn't be tempted.

These new Leisure and Sports Centre's were popping up all over the place, sports facilities, a multi purpose hall that could be used for entertainment or sport, and some had a swimming pool. This was the nearest one to where we lived, and we sat in the car for a while and watched as a small crown arrived and went in. We saw a family who we used to know in our previous City. Mum, Dad and three kids. Once they were in, we decided to follow and talked to them after we had all paid.

They told us of the changes -- most of the old promoters had retired or had been taken over, a lot of the entertainers we used to know had also retired. A couple of my old friends had now got jobs behind the scenes with the new promoters. Once the show was starting, we sat at the back of a section with the family. All was looking good, and remained that way.

At the interval, Summer went to the toilet, she was back in ten minutes, saying there had been a queue. Towards the end of the second half, Summer decided that we may as well leave, to avoid any queues leaving that car park. Fair enough, I was happy with that, we said our goodbyes and left.

Once in the car Summer was in a strange mood. She said "Don't let me go to any shows again, ever."

I asked what she meant, she didn't answer for a while and we were getting close to home.

Suddenly she said "Take me upstairs and be rough with me, but I didn't do anything, I promise.

Well, it sounded like a challenge. Obviously she had been tempted and had the opportunity, but hopeful backed out. Maybe I could enjoy Summer flirting, teasing, but not going through with actual sex? On the other hand, I have never been into game playing or pretending, and am not really either dominant or submissive. If she wanted me to be rough, she would have to deserve it.

Once inside Summer went straight upstairs while I locked the door and kicked my shoes off. I followed and she was stood in our bedroom, but then said we should go in the spare bedroom. She didn't put the light on, or draw the curtains, but headed towards a corner where there was a small space between the wall and a large wardrobe. She turned to face me, and was stood breathing heavily and looking at me. Summer seemed almost scared for some reason.

I walked up to her, pushed her right back into the narrow space and put my hands on the sides of her head and held her back while I kissed her on the lips and forced my tongue into her mouth. I put a hand up the front of Summer's jumper and found that her bra was hanging loose, already undone, so I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them.

After a few minutes I felt her hands undoing my belt and I stopped kissing her and pulled her skirt up around her waist and she asked if I had a condom. I felt down and grabbed my wallet and took one out and we kissed again and Summer reached for my cock and massaged it and I pulled her panties down as far as I could.

I took a step back, pulled her out of the corner and turned her to face the wall and pushed her back in and said that she had better not have been a dirty slut. I pulled my trousers and pants off and put the condom on and Summer reached back and pulled my cock to her and I pushed it all the way into her wet cunt, grabbed her breasts again and started thrusting away. I told her that she was a dirty married slut now and that she disgusted me. She gasped that I should have known I couldn't trust her and that it was up to me to stop her going to any more events, ever.

I told her to tell me what she had done, she said "later, just fuck me hard". I told her that she was going to get a hard spanking when I had finished, and she would tell me then. I came quickly and took Summer's arm and led her to the main bedroom and removed the condom, stripped her naked, followed by removing the rest of my clothes. I pulled Summer over my lap as I sat down on the edge of the bed. I felt her bottom and said that I may not be into spanking, but she had really earned this one.

By now I was almost wishing Summer had actually done something more than she was admitting, and as I spanked one bum cheek and then the other, she wriggled a bit but said nothing. After a few more harder slaps I told her I wanted to know every little detail of what she had done. Still nothing but a few moans and gasps. After around ten slaps on each bum cheek she gasped that she would tell me while we fucked again, so a couple more slaps and I told her to get down on her knees and suck my cock. I was surprised when she did as she was told without complaining. Kneeling before me, my naked wife went to work on my cock with more enthusiasm than ever before, wanking, sucking, and taking the full nine inch down her throat, and massaging my balls while I had one hand on the back of her head, and the other fondling her breasts.

Summer was probably buying time before she had to speak. Before long we were on the bed, Summer on top, sat astride my legs. She put another condom on my cock and took it all the way inside her, and started rotating her hips and pelvis in all kinds of ways. Then she laid her head on my shoulder, her knees still bent and told me to make her tell me.

I slapped her ass, told her to kiss me first, and after a long passionate snog she put her face down on my shoulder again and started talking, one sentence at a time, while she rode my cock.

"When I went to the toilet. I noticed Mark, I didn't think he had seen me.

"Then I came back out and he was waiting. He said he had thought it was me, and asked where I had been.

"I said I was married now, he already knew. He asked if I was still up for some fun. I said no, I'd had to stop.

"He put his arm round my waist and pulled me to the side of the corridor, opened a door and pushed me through it.

"It was a dark cupboard, but there was someone in there already. Ed, that blonde haired guy on the show tonight.

"Within seconds I was stood squashed between them, Ed started kissing me. I could feel their hands all over me.

"Someone unclasped my bra and the other had his hands on my breasts and I could feel my skirt being lifted. Ed was still kissing me, and Mark started biting my neck from behind.

"Have I got any marks? I bet I have. Suddenly I felt my panties being pulled down, and I had a hot throbbing cock in each hand.

"I said no, I promise I did. Mark said I was going to get double fucked, one up each hole. I said no again, they fingered me I both holes, I said they would have to wear condoms as I wasn't on the pill. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop it.

"Then the door opened and this woman was stood there shouting at us to get out. She said she was the venue manager. Mark and Ed pulled their trousers up and rushed off leaving me. I got my clothes straight and pulled my pants up and the woman was telling me she would have me banned if she ever saw me again. I came straight back. Honest, I didn't do anything, but I know now that I couldn't stop it if I wanted to.

"So don't let me go again."

Summer was thrusting away, gasping and we were both getting sweaty. I came, I pushed her over onto her back and fucked her hard while kissing her with my tongue down her throat, Summer started crying out. It turned into a scream and her body went all tense and then started convulsing under me as I came for the third time. I had to put my hands over Summer's mouth to stop her screaming, thinking about the neighbours. Her body was still jerking for a couple of minutes afterwards.

Then I said the immortal works "Maybe I could accept you having one lover.... Just one though, just see him now and again ....."

Summer sprang up and started kissing me and thanking me, promising me the best sex life ever. I immediately regretted what I had unleashed. I had a banging headache, my body felt broken, but Summer insisted on spending most of the night wanking my cock while I tried to get a few hours sleep before the alarm went off.