Summer Fayre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her daddy didn't complain - how could he? The slow, gentle up and down movements of his daughter's body, impaled on what was now an intensely sensitive piston brought him utter pleasure. He was being fucked - no, made love to in the most delightful way, probably the best and the slowest he'd ever experienced. Likewise Emily, despite the initial pain, could feel his giant cock touching every pleasure nerve inside her. She moaned quietly, ever aware her mom was downstairs.

"Stop for a moment, Em," he asked. "Otherwise I'm going to cum inside you."

"I want you to," she said smiling. "Don't worry, I won't get pregnant," she said with a big grin on her face. "I got the drill from mom before I went to uni."

The lip salve seemed to override Graham's temporary objection. "OK, but slow." Emily smiled. Perhaps her daddy had never realised just how beautiful her smile was. Her tits either, especially as they rose and fell almost hypnotically.

"Relax daddy," she comforted, as if to add to the spell, "I'm enjoying it too."

"Beautiful," he murmured. She looked quizzically. "Your tits. And your smile," he added.

"Thank you!" answered Emily and somewhat awkwardly she leaned to kiss him. Even speared by his huge erection - though with no risk whatsoever of becoming detached - the kiss deepened. Her tits were now pressed against his chest, something he enjoyed as much as her lover's kiss, for such it was. Her mouth widened, her jaw relaxed, her tongue explored, bringing back memories of so long ago when he was her age. Each movement of their mouths transferred to his presence inside of her, giving both of them extreme pleasure and threatening to cause them both that most wonderful explosion.

Emily moved away, aware that she, and probably he, would end their union too quickly. She resumed her gentle movements, slowly rising and falling. A thought passed through her mind. Would it work?

"So you like my tits?" she asked, "You're welcome to watch. I like that. Relax and let me sooth you. You don't have to do anything, just watch and relax." She paused, noticing how he was, indeed, watching the rise and fall. "So soothing, so relaxing, so comforting."

As the seconds and minutes passed by, her words - from the lessons, the experiments with other students - she herself being a willing volunteer during one practical demonstration - were now lulling her daddy into a light trance. Her voice now, for the present time, controlled his thoughts. His eyes glazed, his eyelids drooped. Finally, after Emily was sure her experiment had worked she commanded "Cum for me," bringing him out of his coaxed dream. His rock hard cock convulsed and feelings of utter satisfaction and pleasure coursed through him. This in turn brought his daughter, his only treasured beautiful daughter, into orgasmic bliss. The wound spring deep inside her belly now let loose. Ripples of pleasure she'd seldom felt before ripped through her, time after time after time.

***

It was several minutes later that the feelings of exhilaration and utmost relaxation eased and allowed them both to realise just what had happened. She slowly allowed him to withdraw from her, juices leaking from her to be quickly mopped up by tissues from the bedside table, passing more to him.

"Wow," he said, simply. He paused. "What happened there?"

"I don't know," she answered, not exactly being able to explain it. "I guess you just allowed yourself to enjoy it."

"I kinda lost track, but that was fantastic."

"For me too," she admitted without hesitation. "In fact the best ever." As she moved to kiss him again he felt - even so soon after - his cock beginning to resurrect. "But mom will wonder what we're doing."

"Easy," he said. "It took absolutely ages to find the stuff you'd lost. And we talked for a while about your studies."

'And I tried part of my studies on you,' thought Emily, 'And when I'm more confident, I may just try again.'

***

"That was really good of you," said Beverly, later in bed when he'd explained he'd had much difficulty resurrecting the lost work. "Emily told me how much time she'd put into the project, researching, typing it up, checking it..."

"And backing it up? I think after such a scare she might take more attention to what I tell her."

"But you saved her a lot more work." Beverly turned on her side and kissed him, and as soon as their lips met a little of Emily's lip salve transferred. "I haven't given you much attention in bed," Beverly admitted. Graham was ready to turn over and drift off to sleep until his wife reached for his hand. "Finger fuck me," she said, "And get me really in the mood."

An hour later he came again, this time inside Beverly.

***

At the petrol station, filling up on his way to work, Graham reached for his wallet inside his suit jacket. There was a neatly folded, well hidden pair of panties tucked inside. Luckily the attendant didn't notice.

His regular restroom break that morning took a little longer, inhaling the delicious scent as he sat contemplating. Nothing like a good wank for brightening the boring office chores. He returned to his desk relieved and relaxed.

***

Emily hadn't quite understood how her relaxing words had worked. Hypnosis was a small part of her studies - a small part of how the human mind worked - the conscious and the subconscious. OK, she'd been a guinea pig during that particular lecture, laughing afterwards at how some demonstration from the lecturer had caused merriment with her fellow students, especially when she'd been given an onion to eat, convinced in her mind by the lecturer's suggestions that it was a juicy red apple. All had been captured on a mobile phone and it had taken all day before the onion taste had gone. One of the guys had persuaded her to let him try that evening and she'd ended up just in her bra and panties thinking she was on a hot tropical beach in a fabulous designer bikini. She remembered, though, feeling very relaxed and terrifically horny. She found out later the guy in question had hypnotised others before.

***

The summer passed, day by day, week by week. Emily loved her daddy more and more and he truly loved her. During that most memorable summer they enjoyed a very special togetherness, she offering her beautiful young body and he offering a prized possession that none of her student lovers could. They made beautiful, tender love whenever they could. And the lip salve? Its spell was now firmly entrenched in their lives.

---

September: Return to Bedsit Life

"Careful," he warned, "Slower." The car was packed with everything Emily would need for the months ahead - everything, as the saying goes, but the kitchen sink.

"OK, just relax," words she knew would lessen his urge to cum. Her fingers slowed down, making tender movements up and down his giant, swollen and very sensitive penis. They were parked up on a track, the abandoned entrance to a disused mine. Hidden from the main road the detour had given them both one last chance of mutual, erotic delights before the long, dark months to Christmas. Minutes passed. Emily had kept her daddy on the very edge - a skill she had mastered over the summer months during their many times together. She wanted the prize and now she leaned over, taking him as best she could in her mouth, this another skill she'd practiced and perfected, suppressing the gagging but still never able to take him in completely.

"Mmmgggmm," she murmured as his gooey off-white cum shot into her mouth. She just loved the taste, swilling it round her gums and tongue, savouring it before slowly and reluctantly swallowing. They'd taken the detour (thanks to a useful app on his phone) along a country route. Thank goodness they hadn't encountered an unmarked cop car - Emily had been teasing his sizable swelling for many miles before they'd taken the more scenic and much quieter route.

Refreshed, relaxed and somewhat relieved, Graham now gave his daughter the attention she craved. Her panties, soaked from the attention she'd been giving her daddy, rapidly made their way downwards, kicked lightly off her feet. She shifted herself awkwardly, skirt raised, giving him access to her freshly shaven mound. It was a sight her daddy loved to see, beautifully youthful, deeply valleyed, delicately scented from her morning shower.

He pulled the lever to allow her seat to recline then shifted himself to access her fragrant honeypot. His lips kissed, his tongue traced a line along the cleft, his hand sought one breast, tweaking an aroused nipple. Her legs parted almost of their own accord to allow his tongue access.

"Nice," he said, appreciating the inner scent of her pussy.

"Perv," she replied, giggling. But that was as far as it went. Body nowhere near as supple as it once was, partly because of a well fed belly, Graham had no chance of plying her clit with his tongue. "Fuck!" she said, horny and annoyed, "Just finish me off with your fingers."

"If you didn't have so much packed in here I might have more room," he parried. He could however suck a tit while fingering her, quickly bringing her to a less powerful cum. She could wait.

They arrived at her bedsit somewhat later than planned, but the house was still empty. Smelling, as unoccupied old converted Victorian terraced houses do, of age and damp, the bedsits were typical of the properties students could afford to rent.

They emptied the SUV, carrying everything up to Emily's room and just dumping things on the floor. Tired and sweating they sat a while downstairs, drinking cups of cheap instant coffee with no milk, the fridge as yet empty. Graham gave Emily a crisp £20 note, telling her to get some basics in before the others arrived later in the week. Despite the warm late summer morning Emily's room was cool, which after the journey was quite acceptable.

"Don't forget you owe me," said Emily.

"Owe you what?"

"I sucked you off. You owe me."

"And how many other fathers do you know who'd allow their daughters the privilege?"

"Privilege?" she retorted. "You were doing me a favour?"

"Oh just chill, I was teasing. What would Madame like?" (The word came out more like 'modom', as if this was an upmarket boutique).

Emily lifted her skirt, pushed her butt forwards on the large and surprisingly comfy old armchair. Her legs widened, displaying a pantyless, smoothly shaven tempting pussy. "Tongue, here. Make me cum from head to toe and you can fuck me."

"Pardon?"

"You heard. You owe me."

"Bossy cow!"

"You want to fuck me or not?"

Graham, still winding her up, knelt accepting her demands. He was addicted to the best smell in the world - pussy - and that fantastic aroma greeted him with glee. His tongue greedily explored a rapidly hardening clit, hardly giving Emily the choice. She was going to cum.

"Keep me hanging," she implored, legs now up on his shoulders, letting herself slip to the very edge of the chair. Her daddy paused, kissed, took in more of her secret aroma. He began again slowly kissing then licking.

"Mmmm yes Mmmm," encouraged him. Over the next few minutes, who knew how long, he stopped, started, kissed, licked until, "Yes, now, please."

She shook from head to foot, accidentally squeezing his neck from the muscle contractions passing through her. Finally she came down to earth.

"Turn over, kneel in the chair," he asked finally, hoping she'd keep her promise. Emily gave a curious look.

"I want doggy," he explained, "It lets me in deeper."

"OK." She turned, "Like this?" She paused, "You're not going in...? " She pointed.

"Not my scene. Trust me."

They had made love, passionate love, what, 6,8,10,12 or more times over the summer when Beverly was out for a while. Who was counting? They made love when the opportunity arose. He'd been gentle with Emily each time, aware he could hurt her. This would be different - she'd said he could fuck her. He was horny as hell and he knew he could last longer, enjoy her longer because she'd sucked him off in the car.

Emily's cunt lips were puffed, aroused, her female lubrication in full flow.

"Ouch," she whimpered as he nudged then rammed.

"Sorry." He wasn't sorry at all. A brief pause before he thrust again - harder.

"Ouch. Take it easy, you're hurting." Graham eased off for fear Emily might shed unintended tears.

"Don't piss me off then. You want fucking? I'll give you a good fucking." He'd made the point and relented.

"That's better."

But Graham wasn't wanting nice and smooth, build me up buttercup style. He kept it slow and smooth for just a minute or so then he began to move faster, thrusting deep and hard. She objected, in genuine pain, he slowed again, apologising. 'Fuck', she'd asked, 'fuck' she would get and he'd every intention of reminding her so but he was also aware she was his daughter. Alternating between tender and an almost animal need he suddenly realised Emily was no longer objecting but enjoying the extra force. He sped up, bit by bit this time, taking Emily into consideration. Finally the very power of his thrusts ended with a loud grunt... just before his daughter came too - in a powerful explosion.

She would remember that day and, he hoped, would some day want it rough again.

***

It took a while for the soreness to ease - well into the following day and to a lesser extent the day after. Emily was kept very aware, sore reminders of their very last sex for several months. It had hurt but she had enjoyed it - new sensations that only her daddy's size could provide. She just couldn't wait until Christmas.

Graham retrieved her panties from the floor of the car - forgotten since their stop-off during the detour. They made his journey home much more enjoyable.

***

Emily only saw her daddy occasionally through video calls when they chatted for an hour or more. But it was Emily's fault she'd picked an easily remembered laptop password, for unknown to her he'd secretly installed a backdoor. Anytime the laptop lid was open he had remote access to her laptop camera and he could see her, and anyone else who came within view.

Over the coming weeks and months perhaps it was careless that she tended to keep the laptop open and active, rather than boot up and log in each time to whatever program she was using. Even with the screensaver active he could still view. Naughty, he thought, to snoop. But as time passed until the Christmas break it was going to provide him with much visual pleasure.

---

Epilogue

Graham had intended to call and see the mysterious gypsy woman when he was next in town to thank her and to at least buy something - and perhaps talk about his relationships with both Emily and Beverly, but it was many weeks later that he did so. The address on the card was a narrow side street, away from the main stores in town and when he finally found the small shop the banner she'd used at the Fayre was on display in place of the usual shopfront sign. The window though was dirty, cobwebs starting to appear on the empty shelves.

He guessed that Kathleen O' Brien had again moved on.

-----

Thanks for letting me share with you some of my thoughts and I hope you enjoyed the story. Grumpyg.