Summer Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,111 Followers

It was another half-hour before I saw Bethany pull into the driveway. I stayed in the pool and waited for her to find me. Bethany didn't look happy when she walked across the patio, waving me out of the pool while she sat on a chair under a sun umbrella.

Walking towards her while I dried myself off, I admired her beauty. She was dressed in a white sundress that was skin tight and very short. Walking closer I gazed upon her hard nipples as they pressed against the material and also realizing her panties had to be just an inch away from being seen. That caused Mr. Stiffy to come alive again.

My eyes eventually rose up to her face, and I caught her staring at my erection. I figured out sitting down would be a good thing. However, that was short lived when she said.

"Tyler... what we did last night should have never happened."

"Beth..." I said but was cut short when she leaned over, and she put her finger to my lips.

"Shhh... I'm not finished."

Bethany became fidgety, and her head dropped.

"When your father came to bed and hugged me, I felt ashamed. I tried to justify what we did in my mind, but couldn't when your dad thanked me for taking care of you while he was busy at work."

Beth's hands covered her face, and she began to weep.

Now I felt very guilty.

It's my fault. My greedy lust pushed her into fucking me.

"Beth... I'm sorry. I guess what Dad said is right." I said and placed my hand lightly on her thigh.

Bethany lowered her hands placing them on top of mine and looked at me with her tear filled eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Oh fuck... I shouldn't have said that.

My mind raced with ways I could try to cover what I just said. I couldn't tell her what Dad told me about exploiting women. I felt it would only make things worse, and thought she wouldn't believe me in the first place.

Think shit head. Think!

But I couldn't and my long pause only piqued her interest even more.

"What did your father say?"

"Um... Nothing. Forget I said that. It's not important."

Bethany firmly grabbed my hand and said.

"Tyler... what did your father tell you?"

Pulling my hand away, and in a firm voice, I replied.

"I'm not saying. I'm not hurting you again."

Beth straightened her posture, and her demeanor was one of authority.

"So you're not going to tell me then?"

"No... I'm not" I said hesitantly, even though my mind was telling me too.

"Fine... I guess this talk is over."

"I guess it is." I replied and watched her get up to leave.

Tell her you idiot. Be strong. She needs to know. I kept hearing in my mind as she walked heavy footed back to the house. But I just couldn't muster the courage to do it.

The rest of the day was very quiet. Even when Dad came back, things were very uncomfortable. It was mainly because I blamed him for my being in this predicament. So when Dad suggested we go out and see a movie I fibbed and said I wasn't feeling well. Then I excused myself and went to my room.

The next morning was filled with the same eerie stillness, and as we ate breakfast Dad spoke up.

"So what am I missing here? You two have been awfully quiet."

I looked at Beth as she spoke.

"Nothing dear. Tyler and I just had a disagreement."

"Oh? Over what?"

"About not finishing sentences."

Dad looked puzzled but before he could talk, I interjected.

"It wasn't appropriate. I told you. But like all women, you have to know everything."

"Hey hey. Settle down Mr." Dad said.

"Sorry Dad. I said and looked at Bethany.

"Sorry Beth... that was uncalled for."

Bethany didn't reply and just walked out of the kitchen.

Dad looked at her as she walked away then turned to me and said.

"Wow you really got her pissed."

"Yeah I know." I said and excused myself from the table and went back to my room.

I spent the day lying on my bed trying to figure out a way to make things right between Beth and I. Even if I told her about Dad's indiscretions, she had made it clear we couldn't be with each other again. I wasn't going to take advantage of her weaknesses anymore. The last straw was at dinner when Dad explained how he would have to work late once more, giving me a sly wink when Beth wasn't looking. I knew what that meant, and I again became furious. I couldn't take it. So when Dad and Bethany went to sleep. I packed my stuff up and wrote a note before hitching a ride to the bus station.

In the note, I said.

Sorry for the letter, but I know you would try to stop me from going home. I hope you understand I came out to see you. Maybe we can do this again when you're not so busy. Thanks and tell Bethany, I'm sorry.

Halfway home I hesitantly dialed Mom's number. After several rings, I heard her sweet voice.

"Hey... Sorry Mom for not calling sooner. I hope you didn't worry."

"Where are you calling from?"

"I... I'm on my way home. I caught a bus last night."

"Why didn't your father fly you home?"

"I'll explain when I get home Mom."

I felt myself choking up. I so much wanted to spill everything to her. But I knew I couldn't tell her the entire truth.

"I love you Mom. See you soon." I said.

"Love you to honey."

I no sooner hung up with Mom when a text message came across my screen.

Why did you leave like this? Your father is very upset.

I typed back. I think you know why.

So it was because of me and not what you wrote.

I paused before typing again.

I couldn't stay and see Dad taking advantage of you. I also left knowing I couldn't be with you.

How is your father taking advantage of me?

Not being in front of Bethany gave me the strength needed to tell her and typed.

He's not working late like he's telling you. He's messing around behind your back.

It was almost 10 minutes before I got a text back.

Why didn't you tell me this when we were talking?

A pain filled my gut as my feelings for Beth surfaced. I knew this couldn't progress further so I just typed.

Bye Beth.

Several texts came back from her. All of which I just ignored until she finally gave up.

Mom was at the bus depot when I arrived and ran up to me squeezing me tightly. I held her firmly back as I felt her tears brush across my cheek.

"I'm sorry Mom. I'm so sorry." I said as I close my eyes, and we embraced each other. I felt so secure in her arms. I was truly happy to be with the one person who loved me with all her heart. However, as Mom squeezed her bosom hard to my chest, my mind envisioned Bethany's bare breast pressing through her baby doll and into me. My cock began to rise as the feeling of lust grew stronger. I felt myself push my groin against Mom's leg, and she broke our hug.

As Mom stepped back I saw the bewildered look upon her face and quickly said.

"Oh sorry mom. I guess it's just too much excitement for me."

Mom's expression changed, and she looked puzzled.

"Let just get my stuff and go home. I would love a hot bath." I said. Hoping that would make her forget what had just happened.

"Ok, that sounds good," Mom replied. However, before she turned around I saw her looking down at my stiff cock, which caused it to twitch.

We got my bags, and Mom drove. It wasn't long into the drive when Mom asked what had happened at Dad's', and why I came home on a bus.

Leaving out all the parts about my sex with Bethany I told her how I met a couple of girls and one of which I was especially fond of. I also explained how Dad was never there and what he was doing behind Bethany's back.

"Your father will never change. He's a womanizer."

"Yeah..." was my only response back.

"So tell me about this special girl. What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about that" I said.

"You'll feel better if you do."

"Maybe some other time Mom. Right now, it just hurts to bring it up."

"I understand sweetie."

When we got home, I did like I said and took a very long hot bath. Hoping my troubles would wash away. But once again, my mind went back to Beth. As I laid in the hot water, I stroked myself reminiscing over my first experience. I was so lost in thought I almost missed the knock upon the door.

"You ok in there?"

Sitting up quickly I answered "Yeah... just enjoying the hot water."

"Ok... I made you supper so get out soon before it gets cold."

"Ok Mom, and thanks."

Drying myself off, I put on a pair of pj's and headed down stairs to eat. Mom was in the other room watching her television show. From where I sat, I could clearly see her sitting with her legs tucked under her ass wearing a long red robe. The bottom of her robe had parted slightly, and Mom's smooth milky legs were exposed up to her knee. I stared at the spot where the robe still hid flesh and found myself wanting to see higher. I wondered what was tucked under that robe.

Was it a baby doll like Bethany's? Was mom braless underneath?

All these strange questions and ideas kept popping into my brain. As I continued thinking, my dick once again became stiff. Only this time it was more pronounced since I hadn't put any underwear on under my pajamas.

I shifted my eyes down to my plate quickly when I saw Mom looking in my direction.

"Are you finished eating?" Mom yelled from her seat.

"Almost Mom." I said glancing up at her.

Mom was still looking at me, her eyes not focused on my face, but lower. I felt my face blushing knowing I couldn't hide the stiff protrusion poking up in my pj's, and waited for Mom to question me about it. Surprisingly, nothing was said and Mom finally turned her head back to the television. I took that opportunity to finish my plate as fast as I could and made a dash for the stairs. Yelling goodnight as I departed.

That night my mind raced with thoughts and visions of Beth and Mom. Remembering how my cock felt as I fucked Bethany, and realizing it wouldn't ever happen again, then to wondering why Mom hadn't said anything and had just kept her eyes fixed on my groin.

I was in total turmoil and knew I had to do something to shake these thoughts. So I focused on one and replayed how Mom looked when she saw my stiff pecker. My mind then went off on its own tangent. Before long, I was picturing Mom still looking at my cock, then standing up and walking toward me. As she did, she opened her robe and dropped it to the floor exposing her naked body to me. My hand clutched at my stiff wood as I admired Mom's nakedness.

My wicked thoughts went on, and I stroked harder as I pictured mom kneeling down and freeing my cock. My palm became slick with precum as I imagined Mom opening her mouth and taking me slowly down her sweet throat.

Faster and quicker I jerked as my breath and heartbeat raced to the wicked image of my mother sucking me off. Then I felt my cum right at the tip and knew I couldn't hold back anymore.

I gave in and exploded gasping, "Oh fuck Mom!"

I wasn't even finished squirting when I heard the floor creak outside my door and saw a shadow under the door pass by.

Oh fuck! Had she heard me? I thought and fell asleep wondering.

The next day at breakfast I waited to see if Mom would bring up last night. However, either she hadn't heard or wasn't letting on she did. Everything seemed fine. She even suggested we could take in a movie later in the day to help get my mind off my troubles. I agreed that would be a good idea, but in reality, it didn't help. My mind was just too troubled to enjoy the flick, and I spent most of the time thinking back to Bethany and how she made me feel.

I spent the next couple of weeks like that - more being in a daze than dealing with what was happening around me. Finally, Mom spoke up.

"Tyler you have to forget her."

"Huh?"

"I know you're still thinking about her. I can tell. But that isn't good for you. Why don't you go out and meet someone new? I know I didn't like that in the past but schools out, and you need to get on with life."

"I really don't feel like meeting anyone right now."

"Then let's go to the pool at least."

"The pool? You want to go to the pool with me?"

"Why? Is there something wrong with that?"

"Um... No. It's just that. Well, you never go to the pool."

"I think it's time for a change for both of us."

"Ok Mom. I'm game if you are."

"Good, I'll go change." Mom replied and went upstairs to her room.

I did the same and grabbed my swimming trunks.

Of course, I was ready way before my mother and almost choked when she came into the room. She was wearing a bikini similar to the one Bethany wore when doing her daily tanning.

"Holly fff..." I almost said.

"Hey Mr."

"Sorry Mom. But you look... Well... you look incredible."

I saw Mom blush as she looked down and said.

"You think so? It's been so long since I wore so little clothes."

"Mom you're hot and don't let anyone tell you different."

"Thank you dear." Mom replied as she walked up and pecked my cheek.

I felt my cock rising again and tried my best to control it. However, it was useless. My mother's sexy figure was too much for my young soul, and in no time I was fully erect.

Mom once again was looking down at my hard dick, but this time said.

"I see you really do like it."

"Oh... I'm sorry Mom. I... err... Umm..."

Mom chuckled as she stared at my groin and replied.

"I understand honey. Young men get hard a lot. So I guess I can deal with my son getting a woody looking at his mother if it gets his mind off things."

I was so shocked by her comment. My mother never spoke like this. To top it off, she was correct. I wasn't depressed anymore and looked forward to going to the pool with her.

Mom covered herself up in a sexy hot pink swim dress that I also never saw, and we drove to the pool. The sun was hot, and the place was crowded with people. Mom pulled off the dress and placed two towels down next to each other. She sat down facing the pool and patted the towel next to her.

"Take a seat. I won't bite." She said and once again, I was surprised by her comment.

Thankfully, my dick had subsided, and I was getting used to seeing her half naked when I sat down next to her. Mom leaned back and rested her weight on her elbows, and I did the same as we watched the people by the pool. Then I saw her tilt her head back, which pushed her chest up higher in the air. Her nipples poked hard against the bikini top, which made my mouth water. Mom caught me staring at her chest, and half smiled before saying.

"You enjoying yourself?"

"Uh... Oh yea. I'm having a good time."

"Good." Mom said as she rolled herself over and lay on her chest with her face away from me.

My cock once again started to grow as I looked at mom's rear and how the tiny bikini barely covered her ass. The material had pushed into her crack, and it almost looked like she wasn't wearing anything. I became mesmerized as I drooled over my mother. However, I was snapped back to reality when she moved her hands and undid the thin straps that held her top. I could see the bare side of her breast as it squished under her weight.

"Honey, can you put some lotion on my back please?"

I was ecstatic when she asked me that, and felt myself becoming lustful and daring. I opened the lotion, and Mom's body shivered as I applied a creamy string down the center of her back.

"Oh that's cold" Mom said as she shifted her head to the side facing me but had her eyes closed.

I noticed mom's lips part, and she softly sighed as I leisurely rubbed the lotion on her skin. I started at her lower back towards the center, and worked my way up to her neck then back down again. Inching my hands outward as I went, I was near her sides and my hands were at her waist heading steadily up to her breasts. I felt Mom delicately twitch when my fingers sparingly grazed over the sides of her breast. I wanted to keep going. However, her flesh absorbed the lotion quicker than I expected it to, and my hands started to stick so I stopped.

"That was great honey. You're very good at that. Can you do my legs now?"

Like before I streamed the lotion down the center of her legs then started at her upper thighs. I finished at the bottom of her calves and saw Mom's ass cheeks tighten when the lotion hit her skin.

I worked my hands on Mom's calves and slowly massaged my way up her body. My fingers would spread out wide as I pushed up and then close and go to the inside of her leg as I pulled them back down. I did this until all the lotion was absorbed and then went higher up Mom's legs until I was at her lower thighs. Mom made little whimpers and her legs parted slightly when I rubbed my palms up and down. I extended my thumbs out so they touched her inner thighs. I looked at her face and saw her mouth had parted more and noticed her chest rising and falling quicker. I became more daring when Mom's legs parted more. Now I could see her bikini cover snatch. I couldn't take my eyes off it, and as I rubbed up her thighs I noticed a wet spot forming.

Holy fuck! I'm turning her on. I thought and felt my dick twitch.

More than ever I wanted to touch it and worked my probing hands higher up Mom's thighs. Mom was panting, and her hips twitched slightly as I massaged her upper thighs inching my fingers closer to her barely covered pussy. I was only an inch away, and my cock raged in my shorts as I nearly dared to touch Mom's mound for the first time. Just before my thumb could reach it, Mom snapped her legs shut and reached back to tie her top and said.

"Thanks honey that was great."

"Anytime Mom." I said and lay on my stomach hiding my raging boner.

We sunned for another hour before heading home, and once again, I started to think about Bethany. So when we got back I went into my room to sulk. It was dark when I heard a rap on my door.

"Honey? Are you ok?"

"Yeah Mom, just thinking."

"Why don't you come out and watch a movie with me?"

"Thanks Mom, but I think I want to be alone for a while."

"Please. I promise it will make you feel better."

I knew very well Mom wouldn't quit, so I gave in and said.

"Ok Mom. I'll be right out."

I put on my pajamas to meet Mom down stairs. Going down the stairs, I stopped at the bottom. Mom had darkened the room except for a couple of lit candles placed around the end tables. I noticed Mom sitting on the couch covered in her long red robe. Her legs, once again, scrunched under her.

"Well don't just stand there. Come join me. I think you're going to enjoy this movie."

I ventured over to Mom and took a seat next to her. On the coffee table, I saw a bottle of lotion and tried to read the label. In the dim lighting I couldn't make out what it said.

Mom pushed herself close to me resting her head on my shoulder as she put her arm under mine and placed her hand palm down on my upper thigh.

"Mmm... isn't this comfy" Mom said and with her free, hand pushed play on the remote.

I looked toward the television as the show began. However, it didn't start as a typical movie. There were no credits just a blank screen until an out of focus image appeared showing a person standing very close to the camera. My mouth dropped open when the person backed away from the camera and Beth's body wearing her tiny bikini came into view.

"This came for you yesterday." Mom said.

"I... I don't think we should watch this." I announced but when I tried to move away mom held my arm tight and said.

"I do. She's very pretty."

I tried to interject again, but Beth began to speak.

"Tyler... Since you wouldn't answer my texts, I figured this would be the only way to get your attention. What we did that night was wonderful. I know I said we couldn't ever again."

Mom hit the pause button on the remote and asked me, "What did you do with her Tyler?"

bob03567
bob03567
4,111 Followers